Tailster.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Tailster.com
Verified Buyer
"Excellent company. Very helpful and friendly staff. Also offer all different for animals. I would give them 10 stars if possible"
Verified Buyer
"I was very wary of allowing a stranger into my home to look after my cat but Tailster sounded interesting and safe. So happy I used Tailster to find a career for my cat whilst I was away. I’ve recommended it to all of my pet owning friends. I met a person who did what was asked of them and they were not paid until Tailster knew I was satisfied. Can’t recommend them highly enough."
Verified Buyer
"5/5 Jackie is marvellous booking her again for next week. Monty loves her as do we!"
"Brillant service. Will definitely use again"
Posted 37 minutes ago
"Website/quote login and booking a bit confusing but once you work it out the service of the carers is brilliant. The tracking so you know you are getting what you paid for is a bonus Highly recommend"
"Fantastic! Great experience for us and our beloved Zuzu, found the best carers!"
"So happy with this service. It was last minute however I was given a quote almost immediately. Our dog sitter Lucy was just amazing with our dog Hugo and we felt at ease leaving him with her, and he was so happy and relaxed when we got home. This is the first time we’ve ever used a service like this and will definitely be in contact again. Thank you so much x"
"I have used Tailster twice this year, once for a few weeks and the second time for a few days. Both times I was very pleased with the care that my cats received from Justine it was reassuring to know that they were being looked after so well. I will happily use the services of Tailster again in the future, and I highly recommend them."
"Tailster has been a god send when looking for last minute accommodation for Ryo. I will definitely be using again"
"We found a great dog walker fr our pet Luca on tailster! Was really easy to use and would highly recommend"
"I am quite picky about whom i leave my baby with! Tailster offers a big selection of people and options where you can check out the reviews and experience and also talk to any potential sitter/walker. Really an arse saver if you travel but you're not allowed to bring your fur baby! It's amazing! will continue using it!"
"Excellent & professional company . Would recommend Tailster. Our Dog Walker through Tailster is Amazing ."
"Lisa, our cat whisperer is amazing, the kittens can't wait to play and have cuddles. The website is so easy to use, and having the reassurance of insurance and emergency vet procedures is an advantage too."
"It was quite hard to find a carer in my area, but tailster tried their best to find someone for when we needed someone. So worth the wait! She's lovely and just great with our rescue boy. I really love the fact tailster give you help whenever you need it and lots of advice. I struggled setting up payment the first time and it was no bother for them to help me through it. Payment is so quick and easy and a great system for busy owners. One email once a week saying what my bill will be. Really pleased with the service."
"Good service and great very useful idea. Slight difficulty with changing booking dates reasonably quickly resoved."
"I think the app was tremendous, I had left it late (5 days) before going on holiday to arrange a cat-sitter, within 12hours it was sorted, thanks Tailster!"
"Brilliant little app, that keeps all the information on there for you pooch and great at communicating with messages and photos and keeping you in touch would deffo recommend to anyone xx"
"Quick easy professional reassuring to have the added insurance protection. Love that my dogs stay in their own home."
"Tailster is easy to use, reliable and trustworthy. Definitely recommended."
"I was so pleased with the girl that came to feed my cat . She is lovely animal person and I took to her immediately"
Tailster.com is rated 4.88 based on 1,002 reviews