Tailster.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tailster.com
Read Tailster.com Reviews

Tailsters has been brilliant for my new puppy. I found out about the website through Pets at Home. I've used them twice now and have found a carer whom I like and trust who is brilliant with my dog.
Excellent very caring Louise is brilliant
First time I have used Tailster to book a dog sitter and the experience was very positive. I had two quotes and chose one who came to the house to meet my dog prior to the sitting and fulfilled the booking with no problems. I was kept informed at all times with messages from Tailster, the booking process was easy and straightforward. Would highly recommend and I will be using again for future bookings.
This was my first time using Tailster and we found an excellent cat sitter for our 2 cats. All went very smoothly and we will definitely be booking the same cat sitter again.
Fantastic Site easy to use. Makes you feel safe too with the payment methods. Will definitely use again.
Such a great way to find vetted local pet sitting, thank you!
Extremely happy to have found an excellent, trustworthy, experienced and local dog sitter through Tailster
Very easy to use. Always helping you to get bookings and feels very secure. The carer we used was amazing too. It was very easy to organise and felt in great hands
Tailster.com 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Totally recommend Tailster. Very helpful and amazing pet sitters.
very pleased with company not been let down by them
Tailster offers a great service for pet owners so that you can feel assured your pet is well cared for in your absence. I have only used them twice but each time has gone smoothly and without hitch. I will continue to use them when the need arises
Easy and simple to follow
So glad we found this app. It has meant we could go on holiday and leave our cat in his own home knowing he is fed and happy
Tailster.com 5 star review on 30th May 2021
The staff at the costumer service are very helpful and supportive. I've met only 1 carer, Keith, bery satisfied with his care.
Tailster was easy to use, found multiple quotes of people who live close by to me. Used a vetted pet sitter and had a great experience. I had to change dates due to the pandemic and it was very easy to change dates. Would use again.
I had very good experience with Tailster. Someone called me as well to check if everything is alright with the booking etc. Will definitely make more bookings in future.
Excellent service throughout.
have founnd me a great dog walker what more could you ask for.
I am Happy with service and carer who took my dog she is so lovely I am really made up join in Tailster worth it
Easy to use app, which points you in the direction of excellent pet carers. Every pet owner needs access to Tailster!!!
Tailster.com is rated 4.87 based on 1,164 reviews