Tailster.com Reviews

Tailster.com 5 star review on 24th April 2019
Tailster.com 5 star review on 22nd April 2019
Tailster.com 5 star review on 8th March 2019
More Photos & Videos
Very fast and easy and the sitter was amazing :)
Have been very impressed with the service from tailster.com. My dog walker Rebecca is fantastic - it’s great that I receive my invoice every week and now the new pet care reports I receive are a great addition. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a carer for their pet.
I was very happy with the pet carer I found on Tailster. It was reassuring to see other reviews on the website/app aswell
First time I have used Tailster but it was ideal as I am new to the area. Will definitely use again.
It was fantastic to be able to find a dog walker at such short notice. What a great website/app.
Great service. Quick response from all at tailster highly recommended and Rebecca has been Fantastic.
Its super easy to use, allows my career to take control of bookings when I want them too. You can set up so payments are sent automatically so super easy...you're given a couple it days to review the payment is right before it is taken. I've had queries Tailster were able to help with in a friendly manner. Would recommend.
Excellent service even at short notice
My experience with Tailster.com was great, from the beginning to the end, definitely using again in the future !
Very helpful
Really good app, didn't take us long to get a suitable carer for our dogs, and booked up for the rest of the year.

It's easy to use and extremely reasonable..
Very professional service
Simple to use
It was quick and easy to book a sitter for my cats. She couldn't have looked after them better.
It's the second time we are using Tailster to find a cat sitter to take care of our cat while we are on holidays. We had an amazing experience, and most importantly our cat really loved our cat sitter (Nicola), and usually he is not very friendly with strangers but she was very professional and made it easier for him to adjust. All this, plus the way the website it's designed, easy to use and safe.
As a first time user I was a little apprehensive but everything went so smoothly we have already booked again. The advice and information we received from Tailster was really helpful and it was good to know the carers are vetted and insured. I can recommend the service they offer.
Very easy to navigate and very profesional.
Very easy platform to use and found the right person to help me and Claudia out.
Tailster was very useful for finding someone to look after our cat over Christmas. The website/app itself is quite unresponsive/slow. We only had a couple of offers so didn’t have much choice but overall a really useful service. No issues with making the booking and our cat sitter did a great job.
It works!. It is simple and a great help when we need to leave our pets.
Tailster.com is rated 4.87 based on 1,137 reviews