Tailster.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Tailster.com
Verified Buyer
"I am so glad I found this website/App. I know exactly where my dog is being walked and even get pictures. I have been matched with a lovely girl who walks him, and I have the added confidence with the contact and th insurance given. Would definitely recommend."
Verified Buyer
"I got to go on holiday and leave my cat in safe hands- the whole process was straightforward and great value."
Verified Buyer
"Tailster enables me to get the care right for my dog whilst I’m away at work. Full of detail and easy to use it allows me to carry on treating my dog as part of the family even if I’m not at home."
"Excellent carers available from Tailster for my dog."
"The person we found was delightful and the process has been seamless."
"I booked very last minute and they booked me a lovely young lady who walked ted for two hours whilst I was at work Was such a convenient service"
"I found tailster within a search engine for local dog walkers for my young dog Keith.. tailster took all the hassle out of finding and vetting people. The site is user friendly wirh excellent communication about how it all works.. Without it I wouldn’t have found Becky whom is professional and a credit to the type of people tailster has on its books.. Would highly recommend the service it offers Thank you"
"A useful central point to put your needs out there so an appropriate service can contact you."
"the carer was very kind, and my dog was happy"
"Great user interface and peace of mind with added insurance. 5/5"
"I found the perfect dog walker with Tailster. Payment are made easy and Tailster provides an insurance. Perfect service."
"tailstar made finding a carer for my dog so easy and Ned who cared for Bella is wonderful x"
"Great service and help me to find the best carer for my cat."
"Very easy to set up and find a carer. Would use again."
"At first I wasn't sure about leaving a key to my house with someone I didn't know, but after the meet and greet (which tailster encouraged) with the person we had chosen I felt so much better! She is perfect for our big pooch! I would not have found her if it wasn't for tailster, I am so grateful and have recommended the site to a few of my friends. Definitely worth it! Our walker let's me know when she has started and finished a walk and the app allows me to see what time she picked him up and dropped him off. Also allows me to see where she walked him. This really set my mind at ease to know I wasn't paying someone to just come in and let him out in the garden. I know my dog gets a good walk everyday and I'm notified daily because of this app! Thankyou so much!"
"I`ve used Tailster to find a supplementary walker for my hyperactive Husky for an hour during the day each day, as working from home, I struggle to have the time during the afternoons. I found the service very easy to use, posting a job was simple, and I got replies the same day with offers/quotes. After speaking to a lovely young lady, she came to meet myself and my pup, to discuss requirements and so on for walking her, where I'd like her to go, solo or group etc. Within a week I now have a dog walker, who my husky absolutely loves and gets excited each day for when she arrives. I highly recommend Tailster, there are a few slightly annoying niggles within the website regarding posting your listing, ie, you cant edit your listing once you`ve posted it, which I found quite frustrating, other than that, I can't fault them. The mobile app is much better than the website however in my opinion. One great feature is that I can see exactly where my dog has been taken on her walks, and routes taken etc via a provided map after each session."
"Tailster is so easy to use and does everything for you. It was my first time using it and I'm really happy with the experience. Really easy, got a carer straight away and she was really friendly and professional. Definitely using again."
"I really like the peace of mind with their insurance. I have found a good carer through their company and it was easy to use. Didn’t get 5 stars as a few tweaks could be made: Easier on app to contact same carer again for a quote (sitting) For sitters where there is an issue, ie multiple cancellation of appointments would be good to have a route of escalation to report them The dogs ages to go up automatically after a year etc. They are still on the ages we sign up with- this is very small. This has just been added as an improvement idea. It is a good service to get a lot of different carers access to quote."
"My 2 dogs stayed overnight with Joy & had lots of walks , kisses & cuddles. I received photos & updates throughout their stay which was very reassuring . I wouldn't hesitate to book with Joy & Tailster again."
"Tried Trustedhousesitters which was a total waste of money. Found a cat sitter real quick on Tailster, she is now becoming a regular to sit for us. My cats have been so happy when we came back. Easy to use. Can only highly recommend!"
"Great system easy to use really happy"
"Easy to search for the things you want, be that walking, sitting or boarding. Painless booking process and easy to arrange and talk to your pet carer"
"A great way to find someone I can trust to walk my dog, within a few hours I was in touch with someone local and suitable whom my dog loves! Highly recommend, will be using for all future dog walks required when I need the help. Easy to set up an account, pay the dog walker and peace of mind knowing they are insured. Thank you"
Tailster.com is rated 4.88 based on 850 reviews