Tailster.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Tailster.com
Verified Buyer
"When I moved from Devon to wiltshire I was worried about the thought having to put my cats in a cattery. In Devon I had a fantastic home visit cat sitter. When I moved to Wiltshire I found Tailster and a lovely local lady answered my request and I could again be safe in the knowledge my cats would be less stressed, if I needed to go away, as they could stay at home. I have used the same cat sitter 3 times now and she has been fantastic and hope she will agree to sit them again the future. Tailster was a great find!"
Verified Buyer
"I felt reassured that the carer I had booked was vetted and insured by Tailster. Really efficient and thorough service that is invaluable when someone is anxious about leaving their pet. The carer that looked after my little dog was lovely and even sent me pictures of their walk and playtime which was a treat. I have never liked leaving my dog previously and know that she would struggle in a kennels so this was a breath of fresh air. I will 100% continue to use this service as it brings invaluable peace of mind."
Verified Buyer
"Extremely happy with the service I have received from tailster and for putting me in touch with Michelle. She is a very professional young lady and very reliable. Better than that though is how happy Roxy my Staffordshire bull terrier is. She loves Michelle and sits in the window waiting for her arrival! Great service all round"
"Great service, especially in an emergency! This is my third time using your service and will continue to use going forward. I would however, recommend you work on the app, I couldn’t track walks, etc."
"Great service, has given me access to amazing dog walkers and dog boarding, in particular impressed with the experience that all of them have!"
"very easy process with a personal touch."
"Joni was great!she kept uploading pictures all week and Our dog came back very happy! Great experience! Thank you Joni xx"
"Gives me peace of mind over my booking"
"Tailster has helped me find a great person to care for our two cats whilst we go on holiday. We were able to receive photos of our cats through the Tailster app whilst we were on holiday. I felt confident that they were being well looked after. Now I can happily book another holiday knowing that we have a really reliable and caring person to care for our pets."
"Hello! It's good care from the cat sitter. And I am finding this way isn't easier and Price is reasonable."
"Easy to use, fast response"
"Dogs were happy being looked after and would use two later again."
"Very easy to use and good service"
"I had to find a quick sub to our regular nanny for a few days as nanny was away this month [April 2018]. The website offers a quick and easy booking process as well as following the progress of your case. It makes you to feel safe and offers a great number of babysitting options for your pet. It always a nerve wrecking experience risking your beloved pet's welfare into someone's care hoping for best possible outcome and averting the worst possible scenario. I have kept Curtis's deets saved from my last year post as his credentials overly spoke for himself and thats is the main reason I got in touch right away once I knew my away dates. He had managed [somehow as I have a severe case of an abusive pet] to find an instant rapport with my Mattiece and have cared for him and entertained him and been keeping in touch with me throughout uploading pics and assuring messages to my Wattsapp as well as on here. Curtis have easily accepted all the instruction [verbal & written] on our intro meeting. Upon my return I found my little 2.9yo russian blue 'Deadpool' in great health and high spirit and my flat was also kept vr tidy while I was away!! Marvellous experience!"
"Reassured & safe throughout"
"Easy to use. Safe and secure service. Kittens were taken care of in my own home and they were happy! Thanks very much Tailster."
"This has been an excellent way for us to organise dog care. We are thrilled with the lovely lady who looks after our precious puppy for us!"
"Due to Tailster allowing us to write an advert for our needs, we only spoke to people who could help us, rather than having to reach out to loads of people who may or may not be interested. A clever service!"
"Easy and simple to use. Lots of carers to choose from who have a genuine interest in the welfare of your pet."
"Tailster allows me to find a reliable dog walker if my regular dog walker is away. I get a picture of my dog during the day and when I come home she’s always very tired so I know she’d had a good walk! It gives me peace of mind knowing that she’s being looked after so well while I’m at work."
Tailster.com is rated 4.87 based on 939 reviews