Tailster.com Reviews

Tailster.com 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Tailster.com 5 star review on 18th August 2019
Tailster.com 5 star review on 18th August 2019
Tailster.com 5 star review on 17th August 2019
Sobia is a wonderful cat sitter - so happy and confident leaving my cats in her care. She provides daily updates and is so kind and caring.10/10 from me !
I needed to find someone to feed my 4 cats when we went away. We have fussy felines and 2 sets of brothers with different needs. Luckily Tailster came up with a perfect match and Claire who looked after our boys was very good. She coped with the odd feeding of our older boys and didn't push the shy young ones, just checked they were still around. Will use the service again.
The site itself and especially the app are a bit clunky to use but the service itself is fantastic. It’s our first time leaving our dog and Tailster helped us to feel confident with who we were trying out and offers insurance cover to all dog sitters and walkers. Will use again!
Whilst we’re happy with sitter, the app is really quite poor. The update text virtually never showed up when you selected the item, the app needed restarting practically every time I used it, and Tailster haven’t responded to the tweet I sent them last week.
Our carer Hannah was lovely with our dog Charlie , we will certainly be using her again
Extremely pleased with the pet sitting service, will happily use again.
Really good service and it feels well thought through. The web and app interfaces seem to provide a different experience - which can be confusing
Great service. We didn't want to send our young cat to a cattery as he is so settled at home and tailster gave us the perfect option. Our cat carer was lovely and the process was smooth and clear from start to finish of our booking.
Very easy to use. Helpful information about each carer. Everything went smoothly.
Successfully found a great local sitter using this site. Great to be covered by insurance and have peace of mind while we were away. Would definitely use again.
This App puts you in touch with local vetted animal carers. You are immediately given a good selection to choose from confident in the care they will give. It was an uncomplicated process with a very satisfactory outcome. I am very happy with the excellent care my puppy gets from his walker.
Great service, easy to use.
easy way to find someone to look after your pets , everything went so well
Easy to use app, gives complete protection and care for your family member.
Easy to use, great catsitter!
Easy to set up and my kittens were well looked after
Really easy - put my requested dates in and received quotes. I chose my cat sitter then when she visited I got reports from Tailster each day. Worked perfectly and took all of the stress away.
We have received superb care for our Dyno. He gets a good walk and he loves our walker!
Very efficient booking system. Easy to use. Great service received for our cat. Recommend Tailster as a good company and will certainly use again.
As a first time user of a catsitter I wanted to go through an agency and have an easy process. Tailster made everything simple from start to finish and gave helpful prompts and tips throughout the journey. Will definitely be using them whenever I need cat sitting in future!
Tailster.com is rated 4.87 based on 1,256 reviews