Tailster.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Tailster.com
Verified Buyer
"Super easy and really efficient website/app. Very trustworthy brand with great pet carers available. Also important to safe guard the pets with the insurance regulations Tailster has. Easy booking system and love the fact you can track and communicate with your pet carer-fantastic. With thanks from Waffle the Dachshund"
Verified Buyer
"Andy the dog walker who takes Sandy out is very helpful and curtious. He is also very pleasant and seems to love dogs and Sandy has certainly taken to him."
Verified Buyer
"Tailster found me a wonderful lady who loves dogs and has a broad knowledge of their behaviour and needs. Sam came to visit my fur baby so she wouldn’t be a stranger to her and she sent me a little video of her walk. I’m very happy to entrust my Penny with her. Thanks Tailster ♥️"
"Tailster is a great way to find local people to help take care of your pets."
"First time using service for cat sitting service for our two cats for 7 days. Daily uodate, pics and videos which gave us great reassurance. Excellent service, reasonable cost, we had happy cats and will use again in future. Our sitter was excellent. Highly impressed and can recommend as alternative to using a Cattery."
"I found a lovely dog sitter on this website! It s very easy to use! Lovely to meet with someone who has the same passion and love for dogs amd happy to help others."
"As Molly was still only nine months old we wanted to be sure she would have plenty of contact with people . We were not let down, we were kept up to date with photos so we knew she was very happy"
"Local connections made easily. Reassurance that my carer had been vetted and would give my furry freind the care she deserves."
"This was my first experience with Tailster. Flossie (my dog) has only been left with family before but as I was at a family wedding I had to make other arrangements. This was first class and will definitely use again. Thank you to Maggie and John."
"Found a wonderful sitter and enjoyed getting daily updates."
"As this was the first time we have ever used a cat sitter we needed to be confident about the whole process. I can honestly say that Tailster.com did not disappoint. The whole process from obtaining and accepting a quote, contacting the carer and then making the booking, including payment, went very smoothly. We felt more secure using a third party rather than individual carers. It was nice to get daily updates, both from the carer and also Tailster.com (although the Tailster update came through as a dog walk!). All in all we were very impressed and would use Tailster again and would not hesitate to recommend you."
"My cat has a number of health issues associated with old age and thus requires medication so it's difficult to find a good care package for him. I searched several companies but couldn't find a visiting guardian until I found Tailster through the recommendation of a friend. Such a great site! I was able to find the best guardian for my cat which gave me peace of mind when I went abroad. Thank you so much Tailster for coming to the rescue!"
"Very happy with service. Highly recommend"
"Very happy with the service."
"A straightforward, trustworthy and reliable service. Will absolutely use this service again in the future and highly recommend to anyone looking for pet sitting services :-)"
"Great service. Found me some one I could trust. When I came back the cats were relaxed and happy"
"Easy, quick, convenient! First time using Tailster, will definitely use again and would recommend. Thank you!"
"It was a pleasure dealing with Tailster, very professional and a very good app to track your bookings - Highly recomended!"
"First time I used the service and everything went remarkably well. Two happy cats on my return."
"Tailster has made it easy for us to go away on holiday and knowing that our dog Harley is well looked after I am so pleased and very grateful for the fantastic care Harley had thankyou very much"
"I was struggling to find someone that could look after our dog whilst we were away. Then we found out about Tailster"
"Putting me in contact with a perfect partner to our beautiful Bruce. Easy to find people, and be specific about what your needs are."
Tailster.com is rated 4.88 based on 971 reviews