Tailster.com Reviews

Tailster.com 5 star review on 24th April 2019
Tailster.com 5 star review on 22nd April 2019
Tailster.com 5 star review on 5th April 2019
Excellent service throughout.
have founnd me a great dog walker what more could you ask for.
I am Happy with service and carer who took my dog she is so lovely I am really made up join in Tailster worth it
Easy to use app, which points you in the direction of excellent pet carers. Every pet owner needs access to Tailster!!!
Hi tailster. Angela our cat sitter was fantastic. We went away with peace of mind. And sent us some beautiful photos. We liked Angela she put us at ease. Will never put dolly and Teddy in a cattery again.nothing wrong about with cattery. Better them leaving them at home.teddy and dolly are not good travellers.
Lovely easy booking experience, reassuring that the money is held until booking is complete, and also the insurance would be handy if anything went wrong!
Excellent service
Fantastic service. Reliable and kind cat sitters. Easy booking and cancellation service.
My dog walker Robyn, is very good with my dog OJ. Very nice lady.
Great app, easy to use and to find sitters for my kittens
The carer got not paid, no answer at the phone, no reply to the emails, I was expecting more
Very fast and easy and the sitter was amazing :)
Have been very impressed with the service from tailster.com. My dog walker Rebecca is fantastic - it’s great that I receive my invoice every week and now the new pet care reports I receive are a great addition. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a carer for their pet.
I was very happy with the pet carer I found on Tailster. It was reassuring to see other reviews on the website/app aswell
First time I have used Tailster but it was ideal as I am new to the area. Will definitely use again.
It was fantastic to be able to find a dog walker at such short notice. What a great website/app.
Great service. Quick response from all at tailster highly recommended and Rebecca has been Fantastic.
Its super easy to use, allows my career to take control of bookings when I want them too. You can set up so payments are sent automatically so super easy...you're given a couple it days to review the payment is right before it is taken. I've had queries Tailster were able to help with in a friendly manner. Would recommend.
Excellent service even at short notice
My experience with Tailster.com was great, from the beginning to the end, definitely using again in the future !
Tailster.com is rated 4.87 based on 1,148 reviews