Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Had to contact customer service for a fault my end! They resolved issue immediately at their own cost! Really really helpful! Products arrived as expected and I was really impressed!
Bought for present next month
I love them sure my daughter will🤞Easy to order delivery quick packaging nice sure will be ordering more in the future
Many thanks Marie x
Beautiful high quality items delivered swiftly and securely. Thrilled with the purchases ❤️
Prompt service and lovely packaging
Gorgeous earrings at an affordable price . Interesting styles
My earrings are beautiful. Delivery was super quick. They arrived in lovely plastic free packaging.
Great service and love the packaging. The earrings are so beautiful.
Really happy with this purchase !
Really good website, good photos of the earrings including on models to get a good idea of size, easy checkout experience and next day delivery.
2 very pretty earrings, love them
High quality product looks lovely. Very prompt delivery
Amazing service, prompt delivery and totally beautiful earrings...unique and delicate
Lovely earrings. Fabulous service. Would highly recommend
Very pleased with my experience, lovely products and very efficient delivery
Considering the pandemic, these shipped quickly. They were beautifully packaged. I even tagged TadaandToy on Instagram once I received my package and they messaged me back.
Over all a great first time experience.
I imagine this is referring to the gift box which I sent to a friend. I, of course, did not see it. My friend, however, was thrilled with it, and was wearing the included earrings almost immediately after receiving the gift! Altogether, a great success. Arrived very quickly after ordering, and my friend was super impressed with the packaging.
Super professional
Love my earrings - gorgeous package arrived in good time and so nice to receive a personal note from the team.
Fast and efficient.
Great design and fast delivery.
Tada and Toy is rated 4.85 based on 310 reviews