Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Great website, easy to use. Kept up to date on order process and items delivered on time and beautifully packaged and all as shown on the website - I will be using Tada & Toy again!
Thank you so much! We cant wait to pack up some more goodies for you soon! :)
Great customer service. Regular updates on order status. Prompt delivery. Beautifully packaged and all can be recycled which is a massive plus for me. Our daughter loved the earrings to although they are tiny and not the size they seem on the website!!
Thank you so much Tracey :) We are so pleased your daughter loves her earrings and hope we can add to her collection soon!
Beautiful product and the presentation is incredible. Thank you so much. Can't wait to give it to the recipient. Thank you.
Thank you so much Piera! We are so pleased you are happy with your Pearl Studs and hope the recipient loves them just as much :)
Beautiful earrings, quick shipping and customer service as I had an issue with shipping which was sorted out immediately. Cannot fault.
Hi Elena, thank you so much for your kind review- we are so pleased that you are happy with your experience with us :) We love hearing this feedback and hope we will be sending you some more goodies soon
Items come beautifully packaged! Makes it that little bit more special! Perfect for gifts
Good communication. Fast delivery. Very nicely packaged and presented. I paid £38 for an ear cuff...however, I was later disappointed to see the exact same ear cuff on eBay for £1
Thank you so much for this review- we are so sad to hear that it is also on ebay- unfortunately there is not much we can do about our design being copied even though it is copyrighted but thank you so much for bringing it to our attention- we will email the seller and ask them to take it down :)
This was my first order. Great choice of products and prompt delivery, the packaging was absolutely gorgeous and I will definitely now be ordering gifts for friends and family.
Such beautiful earrings, quickly delivered and the cutest packaging!
Thank you so much! We are so pleased you love your studs and hope you add to your collection soon :)
Beautiful ear cuff - as a present for my god daughter - lovely wrapping in a dear special bag - well done!!
Thank you so much Elizabeth :) We are so pleased you were happy with your Star Cuff and hope your god daughter loves it!
Lovely product. Excellent customer service. Have brought from Tada and Toy before, and have always been pleased. And will of course buy again/
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased that you are happy with your cuff and we can't wait for you to add to your collection soon :)
The earrings are exactly what I was hoping, discrete and classy!
Thank you so much Emanuela- we are so pleased to hear you love your shooting star studs :)
Beautiful product, stunning to look at, casual enough for every day but a very stylish look for evening wear.
Thank you so much!
We are so pleased that you are happy with your earrings and hope your collection keeps growing :)
Great service. I had a back which wasn't quite catching earrings properly & I sent them back and received a pair in the post 2 days later. The only small detail I would say is that I am not sure if they have been repaired or replaced as there was no communication on this. But overall a very quick and polite & stressfree service.
Thank you so much Louise :) We are so pleased you were happy with our service and hope that you are happy with your new earring backs!
Was very pleased my my earrings that I bought loved the attention to detail in the packaging and presentation of them made you feel you were a valued customer very good quality will be buying again
Thank you so much Elizabeth- we are so pleased you were happy with your purchase and look forward to your next order :)
Tiny beautiful treasures! The items arrived the next day and in beautiful packaging. I initially bought some items for gifts but I liked them so much I came back and purchased for myself.
Hi Lorna- thank you so much for your kind review- we are so pleased you are happy with your pieces and hope that the gifts are loved as well :)
Beautiful piece, lovely quality. Loving the personal touches to the delivery!
Thank you so much Rachel :) We are so pleased you love your Star Cuff!
I am just delighted by my new star earrings! Comfortable to wear, stylish and ideal to wear with multiple piercings. My one gripe would be that the packaging appeared a bit ott for the size of the earring box. Perhaps you could ask customers if they require all the packing, fabric gift bag etc or if a v small padded bag would suffice.
Thank you so much Elizabeth :) We will definitely take your feedback about our packaging on board and are so pleased you are happy with your hoops!
Excellent and very fast service! Would highly recommend and would buy from them again in the future. Products are brilliant too!
Thank you so much Rosie, we cant wait for you to add to your Tada & Toy pieces soon :)
Great earrings, discreet size but nevertheless make a unique statement, they're lightweight, easy to wear. They're comfortable, stylish and quirky. Beautifully presented and swiftly delivered, excellent service.
Thank you so much Helen, we are so pleased that you are happy with your purchase :)
Bought as a 30th gift for our friend - really beautiful product, really quick delivery. I’ll probably ask for some for my own birthday!
Thank you so much, we hope your friend loves them and you can treat yourself to some as well :)
Tada and Toy is rated 4.81 based on 161 reviews