T.Cribbs & Sons Reviews

of reviewers recommend T.Cribbs & Sons

Tell us how T.Cribbs & Sons made you happy
I was phoned today by Cribbs to be told that my mother is being cremated. I asked the date and they told me that my sister had told them not to tell me. It is not for Cribbs to get involved in family disputes and aid another persons sick ego. They did not have my phone number, yet took it from my sister which was a breach in my confidentiality. They should have told her to do her own phone calls. Very unprofessional in my opinion. I asked the girl if this was a wind up and she said no. I asked if she felt bad and she said no. Her attitude was that of someone who didn't give a toss.
My brother and I would like to say a massive 'thank you' to T. Cribb
Excellent. Michella at Beckton was excellent and so caring when our 22 year-old daughter died suddenly. Also ,Marcus, in charge of the funeral.
I cannot fault how helpful and professional the staff in the Pitsea office are. They made every little detail of my Father's funeral perfect. Special thanks to Debbie and Libby in the office for all their help and to Phil (the funeral conductor) for making the event take place with utmost professionalism and dignity. My Father would have been so proud of his send-off and you were all instrumental in making it a true celebration of his life. Everything was on time, the service was perfect (thank you too for recommending Rev J Kennett - he was fantastic) and Dad's casket totally exceeded our expectations. During such a difficult time you were all brilliant! Thank you.
Would definitely recommend T Cribb & Sons. A company who truly operate with thought and empathy
It has been a pleasure of mine to watch T Cribb & Sons please family after family over my 5 years of working with them. A true family who mean what they say.
T.Cribbs & Sons is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews