T.Cribbs & Sons Reviews

5 Rating 94 Reviews
of reviewers recommend T.Cribbs & Sons

Tell us how T.Cribbs & Sons made you happy
Very respectful and dignified funeral lead by Daniel. Beautifully presented vehicles and a professionally and sensitively managed day. Would highly recommend. Thank you for all your help
Put us at ease very good
We had previously used Rivetts for the funerals of our parents but the care and attention to detail afforded us by TC Cribbs for my father in laws funeral recently was second to none. From my initial phone call, to the interview to make arrangements and the funeral itself everything was beyond perfect. Our every wish was carried out which made a very sad time easier to bear. Thank you to all the staff but especially Matt, Craig and all of the pallbearers.
Always used T Cribbs & Sons in the family for generations, said goodbye to Dad yesterday, from the young man at the funeral home, that showed us and dad so much care and respect, then yesterday we had the Horses with carriage and the way the carriage and cars manoeuvred on our journey was unbelievable and professional. Dad would have enjoyed every minute of his final journey he definitely got what he asked for, thank you for making and saying goodbye more easily.
I hired T Cribb and Sons when my mother died and was given every support I needed to prepare the funeral I was very impressed with the whole funeral package and the horse and carriage was exquisite kind regards to the staff for keeping the traffic at bay
I would like to thank T.Cribbs & Sons for your great service and professionalism for my Father's funeral on Monday 4th April. The 9 mile journey from my Dads in Canvey Island to the crematorium in Bowers Gifford with those beautiful horses. The way you protected those horses by blocking the roads I have never seen before, thank you so much for making a sad day a better one!!.
A huge thank you to all the staff at Cribbs funeral directors, they laid my sister to rest with dignity and compassion and I cannot thank them enough. I was in the Funeral business myself so I know when things are going well and everything went off so well. Once again thank you.
We were made to feel so comfortable on our initial visit to organise Mum's funeral, we knew immediately that we had nothing to worry about and that Lynsey would take care of all our requests. On the day of Mum's funeral, Ben and his Team were so warm and caring but also very professional, it made what is a fairly stressful day go without a hitch. Mum would have been very proud and pleased at how the day went, and in her words would have said, 'If you can't do it properly, don't do it at all' Thank you very much
Done my partner last week absolutely brilliant from start to finish thanks Tom
Six years ago, we entrusted T Cribbs with our beloved father, and the service was impeccable. With that, and shortly after this, my mother then pre-paid for her funeral with them. Sadly, and almost to the day my sister passed, and our first path of comfort in knowing the funeral will be taken care of was T Cribbs. Identifying the worst moments in life but being assured that the dignified and personalised service of the company has left me convinced of their service in my, and others passing in my family. An outstanding team that truly understand how the human emotion works at such horrid times. I'd also like to thank the pastor Derek, suggested to us by T Cribbs, who did an amazing job in honouring my sister. Whilst, not forgetting, the unforgettable, Marcus, head bearer, who has the incredible connection of the human spirit that can make you chuckle in deep contemplation at how lucky we are to have even know those lost. I'll always remember him posit at the end of the day " I'm so sorry for your loss but I really hope I don't have to see you under these conditions any time soon." Honestly, I'm in tears writing this. An honourable, dignified and thoughtful company that have an incredible team that have turned the pain in to a proud and honorable experience for a loved one. I can't rate them highly enough. Regardless of this being a review it's much more to me. It's a huge thank you for being a huge part of the healing process. Thank you T Cribbs. The Bennett Family.
I Can’t Thank all the staff at Cribbs in Hornchurch enough, Maureen and Kim was so sensitive and kind and as was Jack and the other pallbearers who lead the funeral. Maureen listened and took the time to learn just how we wanted our Mum to look and even done her nails just the way we wanted them. Thankyou for making our experience so positive.
I buried my uncle on the 18th January. I want to send a big thank you to Marcus. Extremely professional and patient. He has a great understanding of Caribbean funerals. He communicated with me throughout. The video link was crystal clear and my family overseas were pleased they could tune in and watch. Derrick was also just as amazing. He lead an amazing service and it was so relevant. Cribbs you made such a sad day, a pleasurable one. Thank you
T Cribbs we’re great. My mother and I came to the Beckton branch in Jan 2019 (through a referral) when they looked after my father. From London to his final journey to Ghana, everyone was impressed with how handsome he still looked. Kate Short was our point of contact - she was patient and very compassionate. I’m so thankful that T Cribbs made the whole process easy. Very reliable, kind, respectful and all flowed perfectly. Was very impressed how they understood the Ghanaian funeral customs, that’s the key that made it easy for us. It was worth every penny and everything went according to plan. Only nit pick was the hearse in Ghana - could’ve been in better condition, don’t think we got another option. Other than that, we were happy. Thank you so much for making the whole process a positive one and unforgettable.
Cribbs Elm Park looked after us with care and compassion when we lost my dad in January this year. Only yesterday did I feel strong enough to arrange collecting his ashes, Natalie at Elm Park brought them home to me, on her way home from work. Absolutely kind and lovely thing to do, thank you Natalie
Our sincere thanks to T Cribb and Sons for the excellent service and professionalism shown in organising my Dad's funeral. Special thanks goes to Marcus and his team for looking after our family members with such kindness and compassion on the day.
Thank you to all the staff at T. Cribb & Sons. Your compassion & professionalism at such a sad time was so comforting to our family. I think my dad Terry Howard would agree he had a wonderful send off. A thank you to Jan at your Cranham office for her kindness & for helping our family throughout.
I would like to say a big Thank you to all at T. Cribb & sons for Joyce Derby’s funeral. Especially the Beckton and Leigh on sea offices. They couldn’t of been anymore helpful. I would also like to a thank Revd Dr Derek for the lovely service.
There should be 6+7 * for your excellent service.
I have been to a lot of funerals in my life time but none of them with such a professional funeral service provided by Cribbs. I attend a family members funeral early September and the family had booked to use Cribbs & Sons Funeral Service the Debden branch. Down to every detail was there from the funeral team. They certainly have good customer care, compassion, respect & kind thoughts for the family who are going through the sadness of loosing a love one and putting them to rest. Thank you the Cribbs Team for helping us in every way to make our sisters funeral day so special.
we used cribbs in debden when my mother in law past in June amazing people Carol and Bill were always there if we needed any questions Marcus I think his name was and the guys were absolutely brilliant on the day let the 5 girls actually carry her in which was so lovely and the last thing we could of done for such an amazing lady so well done all at cribbs when I pass I defernatly want them to handle my funeral
T.Cribbs & Sons is rated 4.99 based on 94 reviews