SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Fab team, fab app!
Excellent service
Very straight forward and easy to use. The customer support team are very quick to solve any issues. Thank you!
Value for money
Very good service
Having had the service in place for a few months now and knowing that the number of calls we would receive would be small, i was always a little concerned that we might get lost in the ether. How wrong can you be. Brilliant service and worth every penny
I had a couple of questions that I couldn’t resolve, rang and spoke to Hannah on the support desk. She spent time to understand my problem and then resolve it for me. Fantastic support and service, thank you.
Toby was excellent in supporting me with all my queries, he was very patient and kept his word above all Toby is professional and friendly
Hannah was a great help with prompt responses from the moment I had sent an enquiry regarding a service I didn't even think we'd be able to get with SwitchboardFREE! From the first response we were set up with the required capabilities and Hannah even helped with further queries, again all within a quick turnaround! Cannot be any more satisfied!
A really great product which helps the humble phone order....still the place most of my business comes from :)
Hannah has been an absolute pleasure in dealing with. Efficient, prompt and professional service.
Very good service, helpful and friendly staff.
Brilliant product and brilliant service from Zoe. :D
Such friendly and helpful service from beginning to end. Nothing was too much trouble - thank you Hannah!
The guys at SwitchboardFREE have been excellent in providing the telecoms I need for my business, right from my start up phase to now. Special thanks to Hannah for your assistance and knowledge.
We use SwitchboardFREE for our company communications, spoke with Toby today about VoIP handsets.He was really helpful. Thanks
10/10 service
Super easy to use, no hard sell really great for our business!
amazing after sales service
Has made a big difference to our business. Hannah has been extremely helpful with everything.
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.90 based on 1,019 reviews