Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited
Read Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy
Very helpful. Slight hiccup with stock levels, sorted quickly with great communication. I would definitely recommend this company. I will certainly be using them again.
Fantastic service and great quality products.
Great easy to use website, well packed and fast delivery.
I have bought from Switch Electronics many times before and always found their service and quality to be excellent. Being only a hobbyist when it comes to electronics, I don't order in large quantities but find the postage rates very reasonable. I originally bought from them via an online auction but found much better prices and quantity of stock on the website and regularly leave excellent feedback fr them. I use an online payment rather than a regular account with them and have never had any problems with orders and delivery has always been very quick. I would recommend them to all and will be buying from again, but in the meantime would like to thank them for the excellent service and all the best. Thanks again.
I did not place a large order but was very happy to receive it the next day . Fast and efficient service.
Very impressed with the service from these guys, first time I've ordered from them but will definitely be using them again, i bought a Hammond enclosure and it arrived next day, made a small mod box which I'm very pleased with, the paint finish is very tough and looks great, definitely recommend.
Outstanding service. Ben on the service desk helped me to identify exactly what I needed and it arrived without delay at a very good price.
This supplier is a new find for me I have already placed 3 orders by time of reviewing Excellent service in all respects & really keenly priced I have no problem at all in recommending to others Bev
Got the package quickly. Good quality relays 😊
I have used Switch Electronics a few times now and have always been happy with their products and service whether on ebay or from the website.
Excellent service
As a returning customer I was pleased to obtain the same great service from Switch! They have a good selection of products and delivery was fast. I will definitely use them again - no hesitation.
I have a regular order for components from switchelectronics, delivery is very fast and the product is excellent. No problems with this company.
prompt delivery/ all in stock keep it up!
Good selection, excellent prices and low cost delivery in under 24 hours. Thanks
1st class service, fast delivery, good on price & quality, what more could you ask for
Good products at good prices. Stock levels too low to take advantage of price breaks on items required with no apparent method of back ordering.
Great selection, great price and fast delivery.
Brilliant 5 star service will highly recommended and will use again