Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited
Read Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy
Switch were good value for money, and were quick to send the electronic breadboards and other components I ordered.
Purchased a number of components and I was very pleased with each item, nice packing, detailed description and fast delivery.
Very positive online shopping experience, great price and excellent customer service... highly recommended
Excellent personal service enabling me to order correct item. Thank you
Ultra fast delivery.
Excellent product delivered in excellent time.
Good priced components and excellent communication and delivery
Seriously great people to deal with. Their prices are great and only £1.99 postage for consignments less than £25. They answer technical queries and are really help. Can't recemmend highly yenough.
Very prompt service. Items from their own website arrived even sooner than items from their eBay shop. No grumbles.
I ordered fuses for an expensive amateur radio, a new horn push for a mobility scooter plus 4 sets of battery lead connectors for RC models. The price was very cheap (in my opinion) but the products are actually very high quality which i was surprised at compared to the price I paid, I will be using Switch Electronics more often now I have seen the goods they supply.
My Go-To place for electronic components and associated sundries. Good stock levels, great range of products, realistic prices, fast delivery or over-counter service. I just bought a component to repair a motorhome fridge Door light and alarm sensor. New manufacturers replacement parts were available at £72 each, but a bit of diagnostic work and a £0.54 component solved the problem. I have dealt with them for several years and have always been more than happy with them. Service level: Above and Beyond! Nice to see that quality of service is still alive and well. :-)
Switch Electronics has bever let me down
Why buy from China when you can buy at the prices Switch offer and that way we are supporting UK Business, something we all should try and do! Delivery is also fast. Switch are becoming my first choice.
Good range of products, reasonably priced. Fast delivery. A+++
Very quick delivery - well pleased
Good products delivered in good time, shame about the delivery charges.
Very prompt service and excellent prices.
Always quick to deliver, always good value and always recommended to friends.
This company is a fantastic supplier of many electronic products at a very competitive price. The speed of delivery is exceptional and reasonable. I would highly recommend.
Excellent prices and service