Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Sweetie Bouquets Limited

About Sweetie Bouquets Limited: The UK's finest Luxury Sweet & Chocolate Bouquets. Perfect gifts for any occasion. FREE Personalisation, FAST & FREE UK Delivery. 100% Wow! Guaranteed.

Archway Bungalow
Shoebury Avenue
Shoeburyness
Essex SS3 9BH

Tell us how Sweetie Bouquets Limited made you happy

"Excellent professional service. Highly recommend"
"Fantastic service and presentation. My daughter loved it !"
"arrived between the time we were told. good service"
"Great service thank you!"
"Really pleased with the Cadbury chocolate bouquet. I got the 25% extra and it is brilliant. Really quick delivery too. Would definitely recommend."
"Arrived today, looks lovely thank you so much!!"
"Very pleased with the product"
"A few days after ordering, I realised I had given the wrong flat number of the recipient. I phoned up Sweetie Bouquets and explained my dilemma. I was too late; my order had been sent out a day early. Thankfully I managed to sort out the problem but instead of arriving within between Tuesday and Thursday, the birthday present arrived on the Monday, which made it really early for the Friday birthday. Despite this I have nothing but praise for the kind and helpful gentleman who did his best to help in such a caring way when I contacted him in such a flap after realising my mistake with the address. Although early, the chocolate bouquet was well received and I would definitely recommend Sweetie Bouquets and use them again"
"Ordered the Kinder bouquet. Lovely gift exactly as described. Gift for our Daughters birthday, she loved it. Excellent service. Would highly recommend."
"Very easy to do. Quick delivery and the nursery staff I ordered them for loved them"
"Excellent service and fast delivery."
"Great idea for someone who thinks flower deliveries are a waste. Ordered for my mum's 60th as a surprise. Was kept well informed by the company and they delivered within the specified time slot. We saw them in real life when getting to my mums the next day, they look great! No one is allowed to open them haha. Thank you so much."
"very easy reliable service"
"Brilliant! Ordered a present and it was received on time, and looked brilliant! Would definitely order again!"
"Perfect bouquet for a Cadbury’s lover, super service, arrived on time, thank you !"
"A lovely and thoughtful gift for my 50th birthday !,,, great surprise !"
"Sent it to my boyfriend for his b-day as a suprise. Ordered 50% bigger pack since i couldnt be sure if size is smaller than it is seen on the screen. It ended up as a great surpise, right size and exactly lovely package as you see the pictures. It definetly look quality and so sweet !!! Th shipping and delivery worked greatly and on time. Will use this website definetly again"
"Sent for as a surprise for my sons birthday....loved it"
"Easy to use. Quick delivery and the bouquet looks incredible. Well packaged. The only problem for me was choosing from some many tasty bouquets!"
"Brilliant"