Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweetie Bouquets Limited
Read Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

About Sweetie Bouquets Limited:

The UK's finest Luxury Sweet & Chocolate Bouquets. Perfect gifts for any occasion. FREE Personalisation, FAST & FREE UK Delivery. 100% Wow! Guaranteed.

90 West Road

Tell us how Sweetie Bouquets Limited made you happy
Arrived on time and as expected. My son will love this for his 13th birthday. Thank you.
Brilliant service and a great product !
One happy wife , definitely will use again and fully recommend 👌🏻
It came very quick loved it
I bought a bouquet for our daughter's birthday. Found Sweetie Bouquet Limited by accident whilst searching the web. I am really pleased I did! My daughter loved the surprise gift. So easy to use and absolutely no problems. Will certainly use them again!
I love sweetie boquets limited the boquets of sweets are amazing and fantastic gifts for family and friends or for yourself they come beautifully wrapped and amazing selection of chocolates for everyone I would reccomend sweetie boquets limited to everyone
Lovely bouquets! Quick delivery.
Will be shopping ordering from sweet bouquets limited again was my first order and I will be ordering again soon very happy customer
Thankyou
First time I have ordered from here and my order was Caburys favourites chocolate bouquet regular and the maltesers luxury chocolate bouquet extra large I can honestly say worth the money and come well packed and delivered on time my son loved his gifts I will be shopping ordering from here again I'm a very happy customer thankyou very much.
Sweet bouquets was very efficient and a good service provided
So good. Husband was very pleased with it
Paid for next day delivery to my friend. Received an email to say she wasn't home when the gift tried to be delivered. She was home so delivery man either went to wrong house or never went at all. I got an email to say they left a note which they never did. Gift was to arrive on Saturday, today is Monday still no sign of it. Awful service would not order again ever
Excellent. A very excited teenager in Ireland who had knee surgery received his chocolate bouquet today. thank you Helen
Excellent service! Excellent product! Highly recommended!
Excellent service and excellent delivery will certainly be using again
The order case earlier than expected. Absolutely love the chocolate bouquet. And was wrapped beautifully
Excellent service
Arrived promptly and packaged well
Really pleased with my product, exactly as shown, Came on time.
Brilliant service delivered on time and accommodated my extra requirements! Highly recommend 👌🏼
Fabulous presentation of the gift and swift delivery.
Thanks