Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweetie Bouquets Limited
customer service
Read Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

About Sweetie Bouquets Limited:

The UK's finest Luxury Sweet & Chocolate Bouquets. Perfect gifts for any occasion. FREE Personalisation, FAST & FREE UK Delivery. 100% Wow! Guaranteed.

90 West Road

Tell us how Sweetie Bouquets Limited made you happy
Great choice of goods with lovely packaging co-ordinated to the colour of the chocolate. Very quick delivery too, will definitely use again!
Absolutely over the moon with my sweet bouquet also needed to change some chocolates which was no problem arrived quickly excellent service would highly recommend
First order for my daughter who is thousands of miles away from home at College - she was feeling the January Blues and I needed to cheer her up! Ordered a Sweetie Bouquet and it arrived the next day. She was thrilled with it and it did the job! I have a happy smiling Daughter again! Great service and great product - exactly like the picture on the website. She said it is huge and looks really expensive! THANK YOU. Highly recommend! x
I ordered 3 bouquets for Christmas from my son to his grandparents and Dad. They were amazing and well worth the money! Beautifully presented and plenty of sweets included! Grandparents and husband was so pleased with them! I have left a note on our fridge at home that I would love one for Mother’s Day! would highly recommend value for money, brilliant service and professional.
Beautiful bouquet.! And super fast delivery...and packaged very well to protect it. My son is going to love this. Many thanks will be purchasing another soon..
Fantastic gifts and service! Will use again
It's was for my nephews first birthday. What baby doesn't love milky bar chocolate. It arrived on the day, however no one was there to recieve it, but the problem was resolved real quick. The presentation overall was lovely.
Excellent product for chocolate orange lovers beautifully done.
Was here on time looks lovely my daughter is going to be very happy on her birthday thankyou so much will be ordering again
Great service and recipient delighted with bouquet!
Amazing service, great quality
Fab service would recommend
So pleased with my order.. it looks fantastic
Very good ! Bouquet was beautiful, exactly what I expected. Came very quickly and very impressed with the service I was given. Will definitely come and buy from yourselves again!
Fast and amazing product!
Very please with what I got
Arrived sooner than expected, my friend was surprised and happy with her chocolates. Would use this website again.
Everything you expect!
Fantastic. Brought as a surprise for my sister in law and she cried when she received it. Will definitely use again
Great service arrived when said will def order again x
Sweetie Bouquets Limited is rated 4.86 based on 992 reviews