Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweetie Bouquets Limited
Read Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

About Sweetie Bouquets Limited:

The UK's finest Luxury Sweet & Chocolate Bouquets. Perfect gifts for any occasion. FREE Personalisation, FAST & FREE UK Delivery. 100% Wow! Guaranteed.

90 West Road

Tell us how Sweetie Bouquets Limited made you happy
Very very good
Love everything about it and will be back
Loved my bouquets definitely gonna be ordering more they beautiful
Excellent service
The order process was easy and efficient. My friend sent me a photo of the sweets I sent and they looked fantastic for the price. An excellent experience.
So pleased with my order. Got a lot of sweets for the price. Arrived very well packed.
Amazing service and beautiful extremely grateful to you thank you so much certainly order again,
Great service and excellent customer care. Very reasonably priced for delivery to Australia
Fast delivery lovely service thanks
Bought for a birthday gift, they loved it
Made up with this lovely wrapping good quality
Not as described missing choc bag of minis, no response from email To complain!!.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I can see that you ordered our Mars Bouquet. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate any Mars Bites Sharing Bags at the time we processed your order, which is why you will notice we included extra full-size Mars Bars of the same value to compensate.

On each product page we do clearly state the following:

“Subject to availability, we sometimes may need to substitute an item for another similar item of an equal or higher value.”

I have also checked through all of our emails, including our spam folder and can confirm we have not received any emails from you. If we had, we aim to answer all emails within an hour.

As well as email, we can also be contacted by telephone on 03333 449 121 or our contact page’s mail form, Facebook Messenger & Instagram.

If you are not happy with our substitution of Mars Bites for more Mars bars, we also offer a 60 day money back guarantee, which I would be happy to give you further details for if you would like to contact us via any of the methods above.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Kindest regards,

Scott @ Sweetie Bouquets.
Beautifully presented, I had a very happy 11 year old! Will be a regular over the next month. Thank you so much! Would be lovely to see some vegan options as would love to give my mum one as a gift!
Really impressed! delivery on time and perfect, no damage, would use again!
Love this company. Quick service and very nice over the phone. Rang to change colour of a bouquet and wasnt an issue and a joke with the sales person. Which to me made it a bit more personal. Love them
The Kinder bouquet arrived on time and was fabulous! Great value for money and was presented beautifully. Thank you!
Sent as a gift and recipient loved it! Swift prompt delivery
Absolutely Beautiful Bouquets Of Chocolates and I will most defiantly be purchasing again! Thank you Katelyn ☺️💗
Easy to order & my cousin was thrilled with the gift.
So happy with the bouquet I received. Brilliantly made and speedy delivery. 100% would recommend. I'll definitely be coming back for more
Sweetie Bouquets Limited is rated 4.86 based on 885 reviews