Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sweetie Bouquets Limited

About Sweetie Bouquets Limited: The UK's finest Luxury Sweet & Chocolate Bouquets. Perfect gifts for any occasion. FREE Personalisation, FAST & FREE UK Delivery. 100% Wow! Guaranteed.

Archway Bungalow
Shoebury Avenue
Shoeburyness
Essex SS3 9BH

Tell us how Sweetie Bouquets Limited made you happy

"Fab fab fab"
"I would definitely use this company again."
"My sister in law was over the moon with her sweetie bouquet. She sent me a picture of it and it was exactly as advertised. I would highly recommend this site and will be using them again in the future."
"I didn’t see it with my own eyes as was sent as a gift but was really easy to order looked fantastic from a photo on delivery and arrived quickly. The recipient was very pleased. I thought it was a fantastic idea and made a change from flowers."
"Very impressed with everything. Down to picking my own chocolates, delivery, email communication. Excellent"
"Really very quick service. Our daughter was delighted with her chocolate bouquet!"
"Fast delivery excellent presentation and great value for money!"
"Website was very easy to use and fast delivery thank you"
"Easy to order beautiful product very happy and would recommend"
"Really happy with this gift for my poorly friend xx"
"Amazing service item came faster than expected in perfect condition! I love it"
"Well presented and timely delivery. Have used this service several times and never disappointed. Thank you!"
"Very good service and delivery at short notice excellent I will b using it again thank you x"
"Great product. My friend who received a bouquet for her birthday was very pleased & loved it. Easy to use website & ordering was easy. Thank you."
"Very pleased with the chocolate bouquet"
"I was very happy with my order of the twix bouquet, it came the next day as I had requested and looked fab just like the picture! My brother was really happy with it. Thank you"
"Fast service, chocolate ‘bouquet’ was nicely packaged. Would recommend."
"Ordered for a New Year first foot present for my son and his girlfriend. Arrived as scheduled. Great service."
"Arrived as arranged, looked lovely, very pleased, and will order again next year. Thanks."
"First class service especially at Xmas time."
Sweetie Bouquets Limited is rated 4.87 based on 448 reviews