Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweetie Bouquets Limited
Read Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

About Sweetie Bouquets Limited:

The UK's finest Luxury Sweet & Chocolate Bouquets. Perfect gifts for any occasion. FREE Personalisation, FAST & FREE UK Delivery. 100% Wow! Guaranteed.

90 West Road

Tell us how Sweetie Bouquets Limited made you happy
Absolutely beautiful right down to the smallest detail. I would Definately recommend.
Amazing gift, bought for mums 50th birthday. Arrived promptly, and in tact I'm impressed at the due care and attention to detail. Perfect for every occasion
Arrived on time, exactly as described. Thank you
Beautiful bouquet of twixs
Very good service
The recipient was extremely happy with the very unusual bouquet delivered a day early! Thank you.
Good communication, able to track product. Really good service.
Delighted, thanks
Excellent service, recipient very pleased with the bouquet, such a nice change from sending flowers, will definitely order again
Second purchase and once again a beautifully presented gift with all items as described. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a lovely unusual gift that is delivered on time and in great condtion.
Thank you.
Thanks so much nothing came broken so well put together ❤️
Excellent service great
Bought the kinder selection for my little boys birthday, very well presented, generously filled, great value for money
Beautiful bouquet. Delivered super speedy after ordering. High quality product for a beautiful gift
Second time I’ve ordered from this company. The bouquets always come beautifully presented, on time, good communication and competitive pricing. I’ll order again
Amazing bouquet! Excellent service!
Extremely pleased with the gift and so was my partner , her words were "its perfect" .
Very quick for delivery, well priced will be buying again
Very impressed by the beautiful sweet bouquet! So impressed by the malteser one for my hubby’s birthday that I ordered a Cadbury one for my friend’s birthday too! They both went down a storm. Unfortunately exact delivery dates weren’t possible due to Coronavirus which was disappointing but the bouquets were still well received.
I had the sweetie bouquet sent to my gransons they really enjoyed it thankyou
Sweetie Bouquets Limited is rated 4.88 based on 1,565 reviews