Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweetie Bouquets Limited
Read Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

About Sweetie Bouquets Limited:

The UK's finest Luxury Sweet & Chocolate Bouquets. Perfect gifts for any occasion. FREE Personalisation, FAST & FREE UK Delivery. 100% Wow! Guaranteed.

90 West Road

Tell us how Sweetie Bouquets Limited made you happy
It was a gift and sent straight to them I was amazing
Fantastic service and a great product. My daughter was thrilled with her chocolate bouquet and it arrived in perfect condition. Would highly recommend and will use again. Thank you
Every bouquet I’ve ordered has been absolutely perfect looks to good to eat there always delivered on time also
Quality product and service. An ideal gift for chocolate lovers.
Delighted with the service and quality of the product.
Lovely bouquet impressive ordered the Cadbury chocolate and flowers sent to goddaughter for passing exams she is thrilled with it arrived on time beautifully wrapped. Will definitely use you again. Thank you.
Easy to order. Swift delivery -- even though there is a lockdown in the UK the items arrived at the requested delivery address three days before the original date given. What could be better -gold star to both you and the Royal Mail. Thank you.
Fabulous value for money. I bought the large Dads & Lads Luxury Chocolate gift and was extremely impressed with the selection and display. It was delivered in immaculate condition and well within time. Highly recommend for that something completely unique and different for the sweet tooth person in your life.
There’s flowers and chocolates then theres sweetie bouquet. I wanted something different and I certainly wasn’t disappointed. Will be using you again very soon and thank you so much again for my order.
So happy with both bouquets. Beautifully presented and very generous
It always turns up on time it's true to what it says i have now had four lots and been very pleased with them
Really well presented and great value for money and came earlier than was said
Very quick delivery! Bouquet was a gift for my niece. She loved it.
Very helpful. Quick response to queries fast delivery. Beautiful bouquet of chocolates and flowers. Very pleased with service
Quick delivery and awesome presentation. Thanks
Great Service. Arrived in good condition in a box. Nice gift. Well presented.
Literally couldn't be happier! I ordered late on Sunday night after being let down by delays to other presents for my son's birthday. Not only did the parcel arrive on Tuesday but in the morning, so my son had a present to open in the morning. He gasped in surprise, the bouquet certainly had the wow factor. Thank you so much. I will definitely be ordering again and will not hesitate to recommend. Excellent company, excellent service and fabulous quality.
I was amazed with how quickly my bouquet arrived but also how outstanding it was.
Very pleased with the chocolate and rose bouquet.
I asked for the colour of the box and ribbon to be changed and they did it for me. It came just as I expected it to. Very pleased with my first experience and will definitely be a returning customer
Sweetie Bouquets Limited is rated 4.91 based on 2,503 reviews