Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sweetie Bouquets Limited

About Sweetie Bouquets Limited: The UK's finest Luxury Sweet & Chocolate Bouquets. Perfect gifts for any occasion. FREE Personalisation, FAST & FREE UK Delivery. 100% Wow! Guaranteed.

Archway Bungalow
Shoebury Avenue
Shoeburyness
Essex SS3 9BH

How would you rate Sweetie Bouquets Limited ?

"I was very pleased with my present, wrapped very well , and came in a box so it didn't get damaged, I would use sweetie bouquets again πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Great service and product"
"It looks fabulous & a super idea Arrived within time stated wrapped well & arrived in tact To be fair ,it is for an occasion so although I’ve looked at it through the sellaphane ,I Havnt removed it from the box yet ,but looks great ! I would recommend this ,it’s a lovely gift and presented well Thank you"
"Perfect πŸ‘"
"A bit smaller than expected but looks good"
"Fast delivery and the gifts were lovely !"
"Fantastic bouquet - perfect present for my poorly brother!! Great service too!! Thank you"
"The bouquet was great but the personalised message was on an invoice not a card."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review.

With regard to the gift message. Our parcels do contain a packing slip which includes the gift message, but we also include a gift message card on a cardette stick within the bouquet too.

It is usually in clear view, but may have become obscured by the contents of the bouquet during transit, in any case I'm confident it will reveal itself when the bouquet is opened.

I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Scott @ Sweetie Bouquets
"Thanks, it was perfect!!"
"Good service"
"I ordered the Kinder Bueno Bouquet last minute & it was just perfect and exactly on time. Beautifully presented & my daughter loved it. Definitely will order again"
"Brillent gift for my stepdaughter ,she loved it"
"Amazing service! From the help on the phone to create my order, to the fast delivery and amazing quality product! Will use again and recommend to everyone!"
"Lovely bouquet of chocolate. The only thing I didn’t like was paying the postage....too expensive to ROI."
"Bought this a as gift for a teenager & she loved it. Great selection & quick delivery"
"Excellent service all round - easy to order - arrived quickly and best of all my nephew loved it - but lets face it who is not gonna love a bouquet of sweets ..Thank you Sweetie Bouquet !"
"Bought as a gift and unable to make a comment on the purchased item. However, I needed to contact the company who was very helpful!"
"Very good service and product looks as it is on the website. Recipient was pleased. Would recommend and definitely use again."
"Bouquet was loved and delivered on day selected. site easy to use, many thanks"
"Lovely birthday gift and great service, I have now used this service twice and will order again for Christmas."
Sweetie Bouquets Limited is rated 4.87 based on 262 reviews