Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sweetie Bouquets Limited

About Sweetie Bouquets Limited: The UK's finest Luxury Sweet & Chocolate Bouquets. Perfect gifts for any occasion. FREE Personalisation, FAST & FREE UK Delivery. 100% Wow! Guaranteed.

Archway Bungalow
Shoebury Avenue
Shoeburyness
Essex SS3 9BH

Telephone

How would you rate Sweetie Bouquets Limited ?

"Love the gift came on time"
David Castle
"Delivered in good time"
Thelma Segal
Verified Buyer
"The Cadbury's bouquet went down a storm. It was so wonderful to see my little girl smiling from ear to ear, wondering how many days it wold last. I think she was hoping forever!! Thanks so much for helping me make her feel better."
"Excellent service. Fantastic idea for a gIfton!"
"Great service, across the water to Ireland on time and in perfect condition"
"Fast n reliable would use again."
Amy Leyland
Verified Buyer
"Lovely bouquets exactly like the photo and a fair size not a little tiny one.. customer service is brilliant so friendly on the phone defiantly recommend"
Wanda Meyer
Verified Buyer
"Confident in their ability to deliver superb service and happy to please after i had to rearrange delivery date"
Laura Allen
Verified Buyer
"Great product and fast delivery! Thank you x"
Laura Bidmead
Verified Buyer
"What a lovely chocolate bouquets! Fast delivery and looks amazing. I cannot wait to give it to my little boys nursery teacher"
Lindsay Graham
Verified Buyer
"Great service every time & amazing, good value bouquets, full size chocolate bars too! Such a fab alternative to flowers! X"
"Lovely bouquet of chocolate win win."
Helen Dunning
Verified Buyer
"Delivered quick and looked great"
Craig Hutton
Verified Buyer
"Looks great and my partner was extremely pleased when this was delivered to him at work!"
Megan Clelland
Verified Buyer
"This was an amazing present, came right on time!!"
"I will definitely be purchasing more of these bouquets again, not a common gift which makes them brilliant for many occasions. Great variety, I also requested if I could replace an item and the company had no problem with doing that at no extra charge. Arrived on time and great customer service :)"
"Wonderful customer service and my friend was over the moon with her chocolate bouquet. Will definitely order again."
"I was dubious about whether the bouquet would look as good when it arrived as the picture on the website but it totally did. The recipient was thrilled and I was really pleased. I wouldn’t hesitate to order again."
Cheryl Ball
Verified Buyer
"Sent as a surprise at my husbands work for his birthday,he loved it so did I , superb would definitely order again."
"Amazing service. Would definitely recommend. Thank you for a smooth pleasant transaction. What a lovely company. X"
Sweetie Bouquets Limited is rated 4.87 based on 151 reviews