Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweetie Bouquets Limited
Read Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

About Sweetie Bouquets Limited:

The UK's finest Luxury Sweet & Chocolate Bouquets. Perfect gifts for any occasion. FREE Personalisation, FAST & FREE UK Delivery. 100% Wow! Guaranteed.

90 West Road, ,

Tell us how Sweetie Bouquets Limited made you happy
Great idea, great product super quick overnight delivery fab little message on a stick x would recommend x
Thankyou the bouquet was beautiful. It arrived on time and beautifully wrapped, my sister loved it.
Ordered Thursday evening and delivered Saturday morning.
Highly recommended
Beautiful bouquets delivered for family due to a loss some one dear passing , absolutely chuffed with the presentation of your gifts great value too an you get to keep the flowers as a memory great thank you .
Outstanding service my order arrived earlier than expected,,especially as it was Easter weekend, had a slight mix-up with my email address but when I inquired they got straight back to me within 2 minutes and very helpful. 100% will be using this company again 10/10
Amazing will be coming back
Perfect time and delivery. Package and wrapper perfectly intact. Would recommend
Excellent service Excellent quality 👌
Amazing, my daughter loves it. Quick delivery, highly recommend.
Very good service, easy to navigate website and good communication and fantastic payment options.
A bouquet with a difference! Well received & enjoyed.
Fantastic boutique delivered on time and great quality.
My husband loved it 👍
Excellent service
Looks exactly like the picture
Kept me updated and came earlier than expected. Arrived only two days after ordering!
Absolutely amazing so so pleased with our sweetie bouquet,thankyou so much.
Amazing company
Bought as a gift for chocolate loving children. Arrived ahead of schedule! And kids loved it! Great idea and will definitely be ordering again from this site! Thanks
Arrived ahead of scheduled date ...many thanks
These are just perfect!