Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Sweetie Bouquets Limited

About Sweetie Bouquets Limited: The UK's finest Luxury Sweet & Chocolate Bouquets. Perfect gifts for any occasion. FREE Personalisation, FAST & FREE UK Delivery. 100% Wow! Guaranteed.

Archway Bungalow
Shoebury Avenue
Shoeburyness
Essex SS3 9BH

Tell us how Sweetie Bouquets Limited made you happy

"Service has been fantastic, even when i rang up to discuss the process i could have been attended to ot jav had my needs met more efficiently. Would definitely recommend."
"Looks lovely but was expecting a lot more after purchasing an XL. A friend bought the regular and there were only 6 additional items in mine for the extra £10 charge."
"Great service and the bouquet was brilliant - well packaged, good value and presented really well."
"Perfect gift for my wife who is allergic to flowers"
"Fast delivery, constant communication and great products!"
"Lovely arrangement which looked amazing and delivery was fast and well padded out to prevent damage."
"Extremely quick service, very pleased with Turkish Delight bouquet, will definitely be using your services again **"
"Oh my god I was so chuffed with my order it was for my disabled brothers birthday he was over the moon with it I'll be ordering with you again"
"Great all round service. Lovely hamper which my Granddaughter is going to love. Thank you xx"
"Excellent service, did this as a last minute gift for a friend and it was perfect. She loved it too. Thank you sweetie Bouquets."
"Was sent as a thank you present, I have been told was delivered in the time slot I requested and was unusual and well presented as description"
"This was an excellent product which was beautifully packaged and certainly had a wow factor when unwrapped. Also it arrived before the suggested day for delivery in the email. My daughter was extremely pleased to receive this gift and I would consider ordering from this company again."
"Bought for my daughter and she absolutely loved it. Full of all her favourites"
"Excellent service first time ordering was very impressed"
"Great bouquet well worth money"
Sweetie Bouquets Limited is rated 4.86 based on 798 reviews