Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweetie Bouquets Limited
customer service
Read Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

About Sweetie Bouquets Limited:

The UK's finest Luxury Sweet & Chocolate Bouquets. Perfect gifts for any occasion. FREE Personalisation, FAST & FREE UK Delivery. 100% Wow! Guaranteed.

90 West Road

Tell us how Sweetie Bouquets Limited made you happy
Arrived promptly and made our grandchildren's day in these difficult times. Extremely professional service especially at difficult times for businesses, customers and delivery providers.
Ordered a custom bouquet for my brother’s birthday and it looked gorgeous, thank you so much and very much appreciated :)
I’ve just received my bouquet today and wow! I am blown away with how beautiful it looks, for the price you get so much, and the presentation is amazing. Will definitely be ordering again for future occasions, Thankyou so much!
there are do deserve it after what there do very best we can do anything for them because we wanted back to normal
My mum loved her surprise for Mother’s Day! Fast delivery, amazing service and well worth the money.
Amazing quality! Thank you
Unfortunately the first order got damaged in transit. When telephoning I got to speak immediately to a person (no automation) who instantly offered to dispatch another one for next day delivery. Amazing! The product is excellent and a wonderful gift for a sweet toothed friend. Wholeheartedly recommend them.
Absolutely lovely chocolate bouquet. An excellent gift. Would definitely recommend.
Came the exact time I picked and looked amazing! Definitely worth the money and I’ll be ordering again xx
I ordered 3 different bouquets for mothers day and they arrived really quick and they look absolutely amazing I cannot wait to order again for my children for easter .
Very pleased with product, arrived well packed and secure. Would definitely order again 😁
Bought a choose your own bouquet for my other half for valentines day. Chose Fruit n Nut, Toblerone, Aero and Fererro Roche. He was thrilled with it and so was I! Highly reccomend, good price and delivery too.
great kids love them
Lovely bouquet for my anniversary!
Really happy with the product and service I received.
Excellent service
I bought a snickers bouquet for a friend’s 40th birthday. She was very pleased. It looked great in person, probably better than it does on the website!
Ordered for my daughters 21st last minute....arrived the next day! Reliable, presentation beautiful thank u
My partner loved it!
Not great quality for you money
Sweetie Bouquets Limited is rated 4.86 based on 1,148 reviews