Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sweetie Bouquets Limited
Ibrahim Khan
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the product. Amazingly quick delivery. Will defo use in the future!"
Gwen Walmsley
Verified Buyer
"Good products, good service, reasonable prices and fast delivery. What's not to like."
Sarah Glanville
Verified Buyer
"Good choice Quick delivery Lovely presentation"
Alice Bulpitt
Verified Buyer
"Easy order process. My order looked as good as it does in the pictures online. Really pleased. Would definitely recommend."
Sarbjit Pooni
Verified Buyer
"My friend loved it. Thanks much 😃"
"looked lovely. Arrived on time. would order again. Very good order tracking as well"
Sarah Wright
Verified Buyer
"Perfect present for my brother's birthday arrived on time easy to order and great presentation"
Amanda Wrenn
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for the bouquet, the person who it was for was very happy 😊"
Tracy Wood
Verified Buyer
"Scott at Sweetie Bouquets went above and beyond with his customer service when there was a problem with the place I wanted the bouquet delivered to. Thank you so much. My daughter loved her surprise."
"Service was great. The bouquet was awesome."
"Great chocolate bouquet, loved by the recipients and delivered on time."
Fiona Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Sending a thank you to a hospital ward for the nurses and doctors where flowers are not permitted. Found Sweetie Bouquets and the large Cadbury selection was perfect. What an excellent idea."
"I looked at other companies that offered this service and their service ranged from non existent to bare minimum. I googled sweetie bouquets and found SBL the day before I needed it delivered, I phoned not expecting to get a response but they picked up within 1 ring and told me that I could have the bouquet if i ordered before 2pm. It arrived the next day and looked amazing ! Thank you so much for something so unique and much better than flowers !"
"Great service from start to finish. Always keeping me informed with despatch and delevery"
Kirsty Clifford
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and our daughter was delighted with her bouquet. Will certainly use again."
Natalie Spence
Verified Buyer
"was 21st Birthday preaent although in left with neighbour no note left advising not received until next day VERY UPSET"
Dear Natalie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I was very sorry to learn that your bouquet was not received by the recipient until a day later.

It is extremely important to us that all of our customers gifts are delivered on time, every time which is why we pay a premium to use DPD Local as our courier.

I can see from your tracking information that DPD did Text & Email you a 1 hour time slot and delivery confirmation, including who signed for the item and their house no.

It’s never in a couriers interests to attempt to deliver to a neighbour if the recipient is actually in, as this take twice as long. In our experience, incidents such as this are usually caused by nothing more than a bit of bad timing. A trip to bathroom, garden or even hoovering are all reasons the door bell may not be heard.

In any case I’m thankful the courier used his initiative and delivered to a neighbour instead of returning the parcel to the depot, which would have guaranteed adding another day to the delivery.

It is a shame that the recipient was not informed that the item had been delivered, but as DPD’s system automatically sends out two separate delivery confirmations, I think it unfair to blame the courier in this instance.

reviews.co.uk collect and publish reviews on our behalf to help new customers make informed decisions regarding the products & customer service we provide, as well as giving us valuable feedback that allows us to continually improve our service.

We take huge pride in our products, customer service and reputation and in this case believe we did everything possible at our end to ensure your gift would arrive on time.

Although we always appreciate anyone taking the time to leave a review, good or bad, It is clear your review is aimed at DPD Local on this occasion and does not reflect or mention the product or service we provided.

I have previously contacted you to ask if you would mind changing your review to reflect the service we provided, rather than comment on your disappointment that your recipient missed the courier when he called. I feel this would be much more helpful to our customers, especially as the circumstances you refer to were entirely out of our control.

Kindest regards,

Scott @ Sweetie Bouquets.
"Definitely would recommend. Great gift, amazing packaging and cheap price."
Julie Nichol
Verified Buyer
"My son was very pleased to receive this as a birthday gift. Great value and service."
"Excellent communication."
Alison Sheppard
Verified Buyer
"Given as a gift to my daughter for her birthday and a very happy girl. Great service delivered on time."
Sweetie Bouquets Limited is rated 4.84 based on 83 reviews