Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweetie Bouquets Limited
Read Sweetie Bouquets Limited Reviews

About Sweetie Bouquets Limited:

The UK's finest Luxury Sweet & Chocolate Bouquets. Perfect gifts for any occasion. FREE Personalisation, FAST & FREE UK Delivery. 100% Wow! Guaranteed.

90 West Road

Tell us how Sweetie Bouquets Limited made you happy
there are do deserve it after what there do very best we can do anything for them because we wanted back to normal
Not great quality for you money
Great Presentation. And delivery arrived early!
Dont get much for the price.
Hi Alana,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and I’m sorry to learn you felt your bouquet is not value for money.

I believe it is fair to advise it takes a lot more than simply chocolate to create our Sweetie Bouquets.

Quality components & packaging, reliable couriers as well as a lot of hard work goes in to ensuring our bouquets arrive on time and in perfect condition, anywhere in the world.

We also take great care to ensure the accuracy of the product descriptions and images on our website give our customers a realistic expectation of what they will receive.

In most cases I'm happy to report we often exceed expectations and so I'm especially sorry to learn we didn't meet yours in this instance, especially considering we always add a little more than 50% extra in our extra large bouquets 🤫.

In any case, all of our products come with a 100% Wow! Guarantee, so if you or your recipient are not 100% happy with your bouquet, simply send it back to us unopened and we will issue a full refund, no question asked.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kindest regards,

Scott @ Sweetie Bouquets.
My delivery failed to appear on the correct day but you sorted it out and made sure I had it in time for presentation the following afternoon. Can’t thank you enough for such excellent service
OMG.
I never write a bad review but I feel so badly treated that I need to do this.

What terrible customer service and chocolate gift from this company.

The present was given to me on Christmas Day and looked ok BUT when I opened each bar of chocolate they were broken and crumbled and fell out in tiny bits so was difficult to save and catch it through my hands. EVERY BAR I’ve opened so far is the same.
The company didn’t care and were cold and very unhelpful!
Will never use this company again.
Feel they are SO STUPID as even a small refund would have helped but they were too arrogant and think that people don’t read reviews.
If you don’t treat your customers well then you pay in the end as there are other companies that people can easily use.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and giving us the opportunity to publicly respond to your concerns, which I hope will help other customers.

We read all of our reviews and wherever possible use them to improve our products and customer service.

To summarise, we received a request to return and refund your item because you claimed “a few” of the 17 chocolate bars where broken, when you began to dismantle and consume it.

As you kindly confirmed in your emails, the presentation of the bouquet which was received 3 weeks prior was as OK and therefore as expected.

We simply advised, that our terms and conditions state:

“We cannot accept any liability for…Anything that does not adversely affect the presentation of the item and/or the edibility of its contents.”

As no damage was reported at the time of delivery, it had been in your care for 3 weeks, we had established the presentation of the gift was satisfactory and the chocolate despite some being broken was still perfectly safe to eat. I am satisfied that you received a well presented, edible product in line with the product description and our terms and conditions.

We will of course immediately replace any item that arrives damaged in transit but require this to be reported to us on first inspection, to rule out any damage caused whilst in the customers care.

I’m sorry you feel our response was cold, arrogant and stupid which was not our intention, I’m satisfied we handled your concern politely and our response was accurate and fair.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Kindest regards,

Scott @ Sweetie Bouquets.
Amazing, fast delivery
Wow amazing great quality and quantity stylish and great price will buy again
I ordered a kinder chocolate bouquet for my sons 10th birthday (which is in july) on the 6th of june, estimated delivery was 27th of june...... it actually arrived today!! 😆 now that means I have to hide it for longer but I am still over the moon!

The bouquet itself is just gorgeous, you can see the amount of effort someone has put in to perfecting this! And the delivery is super fast even in the current times! Absolutely amazing thank you so much!
Ordered a custom bouquet for my brother’s birthday and it looked gorgeous, thank you so much and very much appreciated :)
I’ve just received my bouquet today and wow! I am blown away with how beautiful it looks, for the price you get so much, and the presentation is amazing. Will definitely be ordering again for future occasions, Thankyou so much!
My mum loved her surprise for Mother’s Day! Fast delivery, amazing service and well worth the money.
Amazing quality! Thank you
Unfortunately the first order got damaged in transit. When telephoning I got to speak immediately to a person (no automation) who instantly offered to dispatch another one for next day delivery. Amazing! The product is excellent and a wonderful gift for a sweet toothed friend. Wholeheartedly recommend them.
Absolutely lovely chocolate bouquet. An excellent gift. Would definitely recommend.
Came the exact time I picked and looked amazing! Definitely worth the money and I’ll be ordering again xx
I ordered 3 different bouquets for mothers day and they arrived really quick and they look absolutely amazing I cannot wait to order again for my children for easter .
Very pleased with product, arrived well packed and secure. Would definitely order again 😁
Bought a choose your own bouquet for my other half for valentines day. Chose Fruit n Nut, Toblerone, Aero and Fererro Roche. He was thrilled with it and so was I! Highly reccomend, good price and delivery too.
Sweetie Bouquets Limited is rated 4.91 based on 2,722 reviews