Surya Heating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Surya Heating

Tell us how Surya Heating made you happy
Straight forward ordering, very prompt dispatch /delivery. I'me happy with the performance of the heaters (2x180w, 350w), and looking forward to a gas free future!
Hi Mark, Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with the product. If there is anything else we can do for you please get in touch. Kind regards, Surya Heating
Excellent service, Dan on phone very helpful. Delivery within 27 hours! Amazing!!
Hi Kay, Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you are happy with the service Dan provided. Kind regards, Surya Heating
Simple light but very affective does a good job in my large conservatory
Hi Maureen, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. If there is anything else we can do for you please get in touch. Kind regards
Easy site to navigate quick and easy. Quick delivery and very pleased with radiator still working well and does the job when I just want the one room heating.
Hi Denise, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards
I bought three Classic panels and a thermostat and when they arrived I realised that I would be better off with the upgraded NextGen panels. I spoke to Sydney in Customer services and she was brilliant. She arranged for collection of the Classic panels and within 3 days the NextGen replacement panels arrived. No fuss, no drama. What a fab response from Surya Heating. If the big boss is reading this, give Sydney a rise (or at least a bonus). She is a credit to your company.
Hi Chris, Thank you for your review. I am pleased to here that Sydney was able to give an excellent customer service, we always strive to ensure all customer have this same experience. The feedback you have given is greatly appreciated. If there is anything else we can do for you do not hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards.
Surya Heating is rated 3.50 based on 14 reviews