SureSafe Alarms Reviews

info@personalalarms.org

Bora Health Limited
Anfield Business Centre
58 Breckfield Road South

Yes, I am very pleased with the Sure Safe Alarm, it was easy to set up. I have only used it on a test call up to now. It give me and my family peace of mind. The pendant is so light I don't notice that I am wearing it, in fact I keep it on all the time even when I am out shopping.This was there is no chance that I may forget to wear it. Many thanks.
The goods hadnt even arrived and yet the customer relations gentleman called to advise me of its progress and to chase up contact details in preparation.
So far so very Good!
A very easy purchase and great customer service !!
Absolutely delighted with every aspect of obtaining,fitting,and testing of my alarm.The people I speak to are so friendly and helpful.Well done everyone concerned.Chas Howard.
- good value
- excellent telephone advice and support from Daniel
- arrived on time
- easy to install
- rapid response on test call
Excellent service, fast delivery, easy to set up and lovely lady on the end of phone when doing initial test.
I was in a situation where I am a good 40 miles from my mum and neighbours alerted me there was a problem. We still don't know exactly what happened but having this alarm will ensure I am never faced with it again.
I found sure safe by accident as o 'googled' as was very impressed that I could chat online and have personal support, I was pushed into the sale and was given sound advice to make a good choice to meet our needs.
Equipment arrived as promised and was easy to set up. I have been very impressed by both the service and equipment.
Very impressed with service and reduction 1st class thank you Barry West
My alarm arrived next day and my 15 year old grandson set it up for me. I do feel safer when I'm wearing it because I don't carry my mobile all the time and I am not always able to contact my daughter so it gives peace of mind knowing if I fall I can press button and get help
Very good product, easy to set up and use.
Husband that isn't tec. minded easily got the hang of it and gives me peace of mind when out.
Extremely helpful. Excellent service. Works exactly as described. Feel secure that when Dad is out and about and gets into trouble he can get help easily.
Daniel the adviser was extremely helpful and gave useful personal insight as to how the product could be set up and at used. Very clear communication and called back exactly as requested.
Brilliant customer service, very knowledgeable. Arrived very quickly and very simple to set up. Now have peace of mind if my gran needs us we will know.
The alarm friends and family does exactly what it says in the ad - it has provided fuss free assurance of a back up without a monthly fee - excellent support on the phone help line...thank you...already passed on a recommendation to a friend.
Excellent customer service - they went above and beyond and I am very grateful for their efforts.
Arrived as promised and easy to instal
Excellent product and service ensuring overall confidence
I'm very glad I bought this alarm. I don't know if I will ever really persuade my mother to use it properly, but she knows and I know she can use it if she feels at any risk, and that's a huge relief. She was pleased to find it simple to operate, but while it's simple for her it provides me with all sorts of complicated and useful tracking systems (which I hope I will never need). Most important, it enables me to make a simple call to her, or her to me, through the pendant, wherever she is, if either of us is at all anxious. It also sends me alerts if the battery or the credit balance are low. All very simple and brilliant. I wish I could say the same for the written instructions which are awful. Like many other reviewers, I had to be talked down off the ceiling by the absolutely excellent customer service from Daniel over the phone. But only just in time before my mother lost faith in the system. The company really needs to rewrite the manual: one sheet for the wearer and one for the carer. In spite of that I've given it 5* because now it's properly set up, it really is excellent.
The service I received from Daniel was clear and personal. I chose them over others as they really seemed to care about us as customers and answered questions fully. When the alarm was fitted at my Dad's house the engineer was straightforward and clear which is exactly what my Dad needed. Hopefully he'll not have to use it but it's given us both peace of mind.
The person I spoke to was very helpful and understood some of the practical issues associated with installing the device onto a 4050 year old grade 2 listed cottage. For example, instructions to fit the box to the first BT box in the house do not work if that is 6ft up the stone wall of a cellar with no shelf or other means of securing! He was able to clearly explain the impact of using another box, and suggest a potential work-round.

The person who subsequently visited to show mum how the pendant and fall mechanism worked was(according to Mum's subsequent reporting of it) very patient and willing to repeat the same information several times. Mum has confirmed that she has been wearing both the pendant and fall alarm since then - which must indicate that she was sufficiently happy with him that she chose not to reject the help (!!)
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.86 based on 136 reviews