SureSafe Alarms Reviews

of reviewers recommend SureSafe Alarms
Read SureSafe Alarms Reviews

Tell us how SureSafe Alarms made you happy
quick and easy to arrange and speak to the company, set this up for my elderly parent to give family peace of mind the system seems to work well at present only had it activated 2 weeks up to yet.
Excellent product, gives me peace of mind. My husband says it makes him feel safe when I'm not around.
Excellent bit of kit. I have peace of mind knowing that I will be contacted straight away if anything befalls my aged parent.
Alarm delivered next day and was very easy to set up. Gives me peace of mind when I leave my elderly mum to do shopping etc. I wish I had got one sooner, an excellent piece of kit.
excellent product, the advisor was vey helpful and pleasant.
Everything arrived day after order, easy to install, I would recommend
SafeSure Alarms to anyone.
Delivery was very quick. Equipment was extremely easy to set up; following the instructions, it took me approximately 20 minutes.

A great device, I would highly recommend it. I bought it for my Father and can honestly say it gives him and me a great peace of mind knowing he can raise the alarm for help anywhere within the home; he is wearing the wristband. It is 100% waterproof.
Be sure you test it with all the emergency numbers you set up as the instructions say to.
Excellent product giving much needed reassurance, easy to use and set up and efficient purchasing process. Thank you
From start to finish efficient, polite, quick delivery, easy to set up and very affordable I have passed it details on to approximately 10 people
All very satisfactory thank you. V
1st class product. Excellent service
The alarm is good but set up is cumbersome and not explained particularly well.
So important to know and have the peace of mind that your elderly loved ones are safe and contactable
Fell once and was contacted immediately. Impressive.
From my initial enquiry to actually getting the alarm, everything was very straightforward and Daniel was an immense help. The service was first class and we even got a phone call when the battery needed charging.
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending SureSafe and will use them again if the need arises.
Thank you for your great feedback, we are delighted to hear that you had a good experience and that you would recommend our personal alarm service to others. Thanks again!
The service was excellent. I have used the system and it was super efficient in contacting my helper
Thanks for such great feedback. We are really happy to know that our personal alarms are so highly rated. Thanks again!
Seems like a it will do the job. Peace of mind takes some of the weight.
The alarm is amazing and gives me peace of mind knowing that wherever I am there is always someone at a button away to help me in an emergency. Thank you so much.
We are so happy that our product gives you peace of mind. Thank you for the great review!
Excellent customer service. The goods were sent to me in Kenya with no delay or extra cost.
Thank you for your great feedback - we are delighted to be able to help people all over the world!
Very promot service.
Very impressed with service received . Easy to order,prompt delivery .
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.79 based on 146 reviews