SureSafe Alarms Reviews

info@personalalarms.org

Bora Health Limited
Anfield Business Centre
58 Breckfield Road South

The alarm is good but set up is cumbersome and not explained particularly well.
So important to know and have the peace of mind that your elderly loved ones are safe and contactable
Fell once and was contacted immediately. Impressive.
From my initial enquiry to actually getting the alarm, everything was very straightforward and Daniel was an immense help. The service was first class and we even got a phone call when the battery needed charging.
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending SureSafe and will use them again if the need arises.
Thank you for your great feedback, we are delighted to hear that you had a good experience and that you would recommend our personal alarm service to others. Thanks again!
The service was excellent. I have used the system and it was super efficient in contacting my helper
Thanks for such great feedback. We are really happy to know that our personal alarms are so highly rated. Thanks again!
Seems like a it will do the job. Peace of mind takes some of the weight.
The alarm is amazing and gives me peace of mind knowing that wherever I am there is always someone at a button away to help me in an emergency. Thank you so much.
We are so happy that our product gives you peace of mind. Thank you for the great review!
Excellent customer service. The goods were sent to me in Kenya with no delay or extra cost.
Thank you for your great feedback - we are delighted to be able to help people all over the world!
Very promot service.
Very impressed with service received . Easy to order,prompt delivery .
Our alarm was initially delivered with the wrong type, but this was quickly corrected. Good service and quick response, even at the weekend.
Very good device, I am happy with it , the setup is a little tricky but I was given ample support by phone.
Highly recommended , no monthly fees, the device call call up to five numbers.
Thank you for your great review - we really appreciate it! Very happy that we could help you with technical support to make sure your personal alarm was set up just how you want it!
Good product great piece of mind. Friendly knowledge staff. Well worth buying the outside key safe.
Thank you so much for your great review about our personal alarms - we are delighted to hear that the team looked after you! We couldn't agree more that a key safe is very worthwhile additional purchase. They are secure and provide quick and easy access to the home when needed, without needing to damage the door. Thanks again!
yes all fine and good i sent it back to be test as the phone number did not work but they sent me a other one till the one i had get done thank you
So glad we could help you with your personal alarm needs! Thanks for the great feedback!
Great product and a reasonable price. Very easy to use and simple to top up.
We are pleased with the Sure Safe alarm. The service was good as was the advice and we have used and tested the product and it works well.
Excellent product. Arrived very quickly and was remarkably easy to set up
My dad purchased the alarm in case of a fall and the peace of mind that it has given me is amazing such a good idea and excellent value for money 😀
Always keen to help and the operator on the end of the telephone, each time my mum rings (monthly check) is superb. Couldn't do enough. Excellent value for money and has already assisted with a serious fall in the garden. Thank you.
WT
The alarm was delivered the after ordering and very simple to install
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.86 based on 136 reviews