SureSafe Alarms Reviews

of reviewers recommend SureSafe Alarms
Read SureSafe Alarms Reviews

Tell us how SureSafe Alarms made you happy
The explanation about how the receiver mobile responds to an alarm call could be clearer. I did a test call with my number one responder, who had been warned, but which happened to be picked up by her answerphone. I thought that was it and switched the alarm off. It went on to all my other two responders, who had not been warned, were at work with phones switched off. I think in principle it is good to be able to do test calls - so please add a protocol to your user advice. Otherwise alarm seems to do 'what it says on the tin' even though yet to be tested for real.
excellent service customer services are very helpful and polite
Prompt delivery. So far Mum has set off 3 accidental alarms which set off the messages/calls to our phones perfectly, this gives confidence that should a real emergency occur we can respond rapidly.
I found them very prompt in the delivery and response had no problems with the set up and adding more credit to the unit have tested it several times with my daughter and the response time is very good
Would recommend this unit to anyone
Michael allen
Suresafe alarms were very quick delivery and the product arrived safely.
The staff at the company were very helpful and simperthec .
My emails sent after work hours were answered straight away.
Very pleased with the product I have purchased.
I would recommend SureSafe Alarms .
Arrived quickly. Slight problem in setting up but fine once we got the hang of it. Very useful for my husband to communicate if he is worried. He even uses it if I am in a different room. Sound through the device is reasonable so that I can use my phone but he doesn't need his. He just presses the button on his device.
quick and easy to arrange and speak to the company, set this up for my elderly parent to give family peace of mind the system seems to work well at present only had it activated 2 weeks up to yet.
Excellent product, gives me peace of mind. My husband says it makes him feel safe when I'm not around.
Excellent bit of kit. I have peace of mind knowing that I will be contacted straight away if anything befalls my aged parent.
Alarm delivered next day and was very easy to set up. Gives me peace of mind when I leave my elderly mum to do shopping etc. I wish I had got one sooner, an excellent piece of kit.
excellent product, the advisor was vey helpful and pleasant.
Everything arrived day after order, easy to install, I would recommend
SafeSure Alarms to anyone.
Delivery was very quick. Equipment was extremely easy to set up; following the instructions, it took me approximately 20 minutes.

A great device, I would highly recommend it. I bought it for my Father and can honestly say it gives him and me a great peace of mind knowing he can raise the alarm for help anywhere within the home; he is wearing the wristband. It is 100% waterproof.
Be sure you test it with all the emergency numbers you set up as the instructions say to.
Excellent product giving much needed reassurance, easy to use and set up and efficient purchasing process. Thank you
From start to finish efficient, polite, quick delivery, easy to set up and very affordable I have passed it details on to approximately 10 people
All very satisfactory thank you. V
1st class product. Excellent service
So important to know and have the peace of mind that your elderly loved ones are safe and contactable
From my initial enquiry to actually getting the alarm, everything was very straightforward and Daniel was an immense help. The service was first class and we even got a phone call when the battery needed charging.
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending SureSafe and will use them again if the need arises.
Thank you for your great feedback, we are delighted to hear that you had a good experience and that you would recommend our personal alarm service to others. Thanks again!
The service was excellent. I have used the system and it was super efficient in contacting my helper
Thanks for such great feedback. We are really happy to know that our personal alarms are so highly rated. Thanks again!
Seems like a it will do the job. Peace of mind takes some of the weight.
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.86 based on 137 reviews