SureSafe Alarms Reviews

of reviewers recommend SureSafe Alarms
Read SureSafe Alarms Reviews
I was impressed with how quickly the item arrived after placing an order, which had been very easy to complete with Angela's assistance who was very knowledgeable and able to help with our questions especially as we wanted to use the item abroad. Anglea was able to reassure us that there would be ongoing support, they would be able to provide training to people in the country we were shipping to. We were very surprised to receive a followup phone call from Angela within one week of delivery of item again very reassuring and I would recommend this company to anyone
My appreciation is more focussed on the very helpful support I received from the SureSafe team when my wife's alarm developed a 'curious fault'. They urgently assessed the item for me and then approached the manufacturer. In the meantime, circumstances dictated that I buy a replacement alarm but I was no less appreciative of the eficiency of the attention I received.
SureSafe alarm with wrist band and pendant is a reliable product which is easy to set up and use.Highly recommended.The staff are friendly and helpful.
SureSafe provide alarms that contact family or friends directly in an emergency without any ongoing overhead charges. They provide solutions for home or mobile phone connection depending on requirements. The company is responsive and helpful. I thoroughly recommend them.
This is the 3rd alarm we've bought for our 90 year old mother from various companies and so far it is the most reliable. As she lives in a rural town, signal coverage has always been an intermittent problem but with her tracker now choosing the best from O2, EE and Vodafone, we can see exactly where she is all the time. A big improvement. SOS and fall alerts are working well too so well pleased. The company were quick to dispatch and help set up which was pretty easy.
It could do with an app so you can view the routes the tracker has taken but the company say they are working on this. However by just sending a text to the tracker you can find out within seconds where she is, and when you phone it she can speak to us despite it being buried under her jumper when she's out for a walk.
Although early days i am already impressed by SureSafe. The product choices appear to meet everyones needs, and the speedy customer service and excellent staff could not be more helpful. Great stuff.
This is an absolutely brilliant alarm & far better that the old box style my mother had. If activated, a voice from the call centre can be heard loud & crystal clear through it wherever one is.
Despite stating that it might not always be active on some falls I can assure everyone it categorically is. I have twice put the alarm on the bed (not thrown but possibly dropped lightly) & both times the alarm was activated in error & someone answered immediately. Can even take this with me on daily walks which is also an extra comfort.
Customer service is also extremely good & everyone is so polite, friendly & helpful. Would highly recommend & have already done so to a relative.
excellent to deal with, good communication and customer service.
excellent service and product,my children insist on my having this alarm/
Two of my elderly relatives have been using SureSafe Alarms. The alarms have been extremely easy to order and install. The Teams dealing with dispatching and advising on setting them up have been understanding, courteous and knowledgable. Those at the centre where the alarms are monitored are great and show enormous respect and empathy for the elderly.
Thank you for your very kind review. We are honoured to be able to look after your family members, and are delighted to hear that our service is courteous, knowledgeable, respectful and empathetic. Thanks again!
Alarm was ideal for my parents. Delivery quick and easy to set - up. As it was a one time cost and is a basic system simply requiring to be living near parents using the phone system to send the alarm this is ideal for our case.
The explanation about how the receiver mobile responds to an alarm call could be clearer. I did a test call with my number one responder, who had been warned, but which happened to be picked up by her answerphone. I thought that was it and switched the alarm off. It went on to all my other two responders, who had not been warned, were at work with phones switched off. I think in principle it is good to be able to do test calls - so please add a protocol to your user advice. Otherwise alarm seems to do 'what it says on the tin' even though yet to be tested for real.
excellent service customer services are very helpful and polite
Prompt delivery. So far Mum has set off 3 accidental alarms which set off the messages/calls to our phones perfectly, this gives confidence that should a real emergency occur we can respond rapidly.
I found them very prompt in the delivery and response had no problems with the set up and adding more credit to the unit have tested it several times with my daughter and the response time is very good
Would recommend this unit to anyone
Michael allen
Suresafe alarms were very quick delivery and the product arrived safely.
The staff at the company were very helpful and simperthec .
My emails sent after work hours were answered straight away.
Very pleased with the product I have purchased.
I would recommend SureSafe Alarms .
Arrived quickly. Slight problem in setting up but fine once we got the hang of it. Very useful for my husband to communicate if he is worried. He even uses it if I am in a different room. Sound through the device is reasonable so that I can use my phone but he doesn't need his. He just presses the button on his device.
quick and easy to arrange and speak to the company, set this up for my elderly parent to give family peace of mind the system seems to work well at present only had it activated 2 weeks up to yet.
Excellent product, gives me peace of mind. My husband says it makes him feel safe when I'm not around.
Excellent bit of kit. I have peace of mind knowing that I will be contacted straight away if anything befalls my aged parent.
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.79 based on 152 reviews