Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd: Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Click Here

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Sue Claypole
"Fantastic service from Richard and Greg who brought the car up to us. Very professional and made us feel like royalty for the day, our son was awestruck and had an amazing time at his prom. Thank you so much."
Nick Johnson
"I recently hired two vehicles for an event from Supercar Experiences Ltd, a Ferrari 488 GTB and a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder and was really impressed with how the team handled my request and critically, showed flexibility with both bookings. It was really refreshing to receive the personal touch from start to finish. As for the cars, they were outstanding and played their part to perfection. I will definitely be using Supercar Experiences again."
Mike Valentine
"This is the second time I've hired from Nik, and you can't fault the service. The McLaren is a hell of a machine, and I had it for the weekend... Lambo next!"
"Fantastic company to deal with, very professional. I had the pleasure of the Lamborghini H Spider, which I have to say turned up pristine. A nice touch when you paying top whack for a supercar. The demonstration of the controls was extremely thorough and both delivery and collection was seamless and on time. The car... what a piece of kit, 610 BHP and the roar of the engine is something you will never get tired of! Forget the stereo, you can barely hear that over the rumble and popping of the engine, but who cares, it's the power that puts a permanent smile on your face. All in all a great experience, and i'd certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a supercar experience."
"Hired a Ferrari 488 and it was a great experience from start to finish. Nik and his team were brilliant with correspondence, accommodating and fair with the whole package. I’ve hired sports cars before but will always come back here in the future!"
"Greg collected and delivered our son to his 18th birthday party in a Lamborghini Huracan. Everything worked like a dream, Greg could not have been friendlier or more helpful, it was a great success."
"Fantastic cars. Fantastic people. Fantastic company! I have now hired supercars from Supercar Experiences multiple times. They are an absolute pleasure to deal with and I cannot recommend them highly enough! A+!!"
"Brilliant time. Had a Ferrari 448 from these guys, excellent car, service was fantastic from start to finish, will use them again."
"Rented a Mclaren 570S for my sons 9th Birthday who is supercar nuts, constantly ribbed by everyone was more for me :) Great communication all the way, pick up and drop off made very easy, car was exceptional, not sure who cried more when dropped it back my son or me Will definitely be back for more, cannot recommend these guys enough"
"Hired a car for my husband's 40th birthday as a surprise, and he was blown away! It was his dream car. Thanks Nik and your team for making this a weekend he'll never forget!"
"Excellent service from Nik from start to finish with hiring the Ferrari California T Everything went very smoothly. Excellent delivery and everything well explained from Greg. Will definitely use this company again. 100% recommend to anyone wanting the full supercar experience."
"A fantastic experience, delivered and picked up on time. Very friendly staff, would certainly recommend Supercar experience."
"Not only do Super car Experience offer set price structures, but they tailored specific deals around my needs. Very professional and friendly service from start to finish. Highly recommended!"
"Constant phone call from the company whilst I had my vehicle telling me I’m either speeding too much, accelerating too fast or breaking harshly. I think they forget your driving a Ferrari not a micra. Your bound to accelerate a bit faster here and there. Wouldn't go back as it wasn't the experience I was expecting. If you drive like a nanny then this definitely is the place to hire from."
Hi Rahul,

It's a shame you've left us a negative review without talking to us first but as we have a duty of care when our cars are on hire, we have to take steps to keep everyone safe.
You are quite right, we did call you and ask you to slow down as doing 120mph on multiple occasions and exceeding the RPM threshold on several occasions is simply not acceptable.
We want our customers to have fun and enjoy their hire but not when doing nearly twice the speed limit.
"As a repeat customer the guys at Supercar Experiences always give me a great deal and are flexible. The car selection never fails to impress, this time I took the Bentley V8 S which was a great combination of luxury and performance"
"I couldn’t recommend Supercar Experiences enough. Nik made life easy for me and I cant wait until I can next hire from them."
"Great value Nik and the team excellent service top motors in lovely condition"
"Amazing company had the McLaren 570s for my sons prom wow what an amazing car it was to. You definitely made my son prom a night to remember. Staff and driver are very professional would highly recommend using you to anyone and will definitely be using you again . Thanks again for making my son night"
"Fantastic staff the McLaren was amazing definitely a head turner made my son’s prom a night to remember. Worth every single penny will definitely be using you again. Thanks again"
"I have hired a couple of cars from Supercar Experiences now and will definitely be using them again. Great cars and friendly, helpful staff."
"I have recently hired a McLaren 570S followed by a Ferrari 488 GTB over a 5 day period. No need to say the cars provided a mind blowing experience, The McLaren was for my Daughters Prom night which made a very special occasion even more memorable, The service provided from Supercars Experiences has been 1st class. Delivery and pick up times were perfect as promised, Knowledge provided from the delivery drivers ensured I had confidence in driving these supercars, I have every intention of using Supercar Experiences again, As you can see from the photo, my drive has never looked so good, Happy days."
"Amazing service and communication from Nick"
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 262 reviews