Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd:

Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy
Hired a Range Rover Autobiography from Supercar Experiences as a surprise for my wife on our Wedding day. The car was perfect. Nik made the whole experience easy, from booking to pickup to drop off there was no hitches. Would highly recommend. I will be back to hire a Lambo at some point!!
Hired Ferrari 488 for long weekend for my wedding and had an amazing time , communication was awesome and any questions I had nik was quick to respond and extremely easy to deal with, he was very flexible on when I could come to collect as I was still trying to sort getting down to collect the car. 100% recommend to anyone looking at renting for a wedding or any special occasion
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 2nd June 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 2nd June 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 2nd June 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Nik is the most polite and helpful person I’ve come across, he is super organised and now I’ve found this company I will not be going anywhere else....6 star service
A great experience delivered by Nick as ever. Many thanks and will be back soon.
I found the whole set up very easy to work with. It was quick to book the vehicle and I collected it myself. There was a short run through about the car and i was off. I will be using them again
Thank you Supercar Experiences for making my husbands 40th birthday go with a roar, one the size of an Aston Martin in fact! The service from enquiry to collection has been amazing and the experience of pretending to own a supercar for the weekend fantastic. Nik and his team are lovely to work with and I really cannot rate them highly enough! Until next time...
Wow! Supercar Experiences helped me realise a bucket list dream; I hired a Ferrari California for a 2 day trip into the British countryside. Unforgettable!
You're worth it. Yes you will feel special and Nik will ease you into your dream car with flexibility and experience.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st May 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st May 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st May 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st May 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st May 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st May 2021
Excellent service and great car! Will be using Nik and his team again and again! Thumbs up!
Loved the Car, Great Service from Nik, will definitely use again.
Hired the DB11 for my husband's 50th birthday surprise. Although the pandemic meant we had to postpone the surprise for 14 months, it was well worth the wait. Super surprise. Husband thoroughly enjoyed driving a dream car. Only problem is he now wants one of his own!! Great service from Nik and the team.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 11th May 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 11th May 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 11th May 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 11th May 2021
We had the Bentley V8S for a long weekend for our Wedding Anniversary , Collection was great and Car was Fantastic , Everything we hoped for and Much More . Will come back soon
Excellent Service: Nik was amazing in sourcing and facilitating our precise request. He went over and above to make the weeding surprise perfect. Would recommend him wholeheartedly. Girish
Pleasure to deal with, will use again in the future
We hired the Bentley for my husbands 40th Birthday. I was very impressed with the customer service I received from start to finish. My initial call to enquire was dealt with very well and the process from then on was quick and easy. I could always speak with someone when i had a question to ask. Nic gave me a fantastic offer and very competitive price. The driver who delivered and collected the car was wonderful. I will definitely be back to hire a car from them again!
Great range of cars to choose from and a really friendly team. A big thanks to Nik at Supercar Experiences for a great weekend
Fantastic service, very professional and a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. I can't recommend this company enough.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 14th April 2021
I would just like to say a huge thank you to Nick and the team for the hire of the Ferrari 488 - my dream car! The whole experience from start to finish was slick and an enjoyment. I would recommend these guys above anyone else, and definitely will be returning back to them.
I hired a McLaren 720S for the Easter weekend from Supercar Experiences. First of all what a car. The service we had from Nik was fantastic from booking, to collection to return. Great price, great service. I was always hesitant to hire a supercar but would have no hesitation renting one from Nik and Supercarhire again
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Another birthday has come and gone and although we all are subject to these troubled times Nick Hardwick came through for me again to help celebrate my birthday! I am a repeat customer to Nick and his supercar experience comes highly recommended. Professional service, knowledge of his product are top draw and the cars are presented in concourse condition 👌Thank you again for the day.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 1st April 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 378 reviews