Strive Training Reviews

Based on 568 reviews
Telephone
Read Strive Training Reviews

About Strive Training:

Strive Training is a London-based private training provider that empowers students with increased skills, confidence and motivation to succeed!

strive@strivetraining.co.uk

Fabulous training
Great content and needed a break while moving the was a great help and now looking forward to connecting again to continue my course.
I joined this course two weeks not knowing what to expect today is my last day and I feel like I have learnt lots of new skills the group I was with worked really well with each other we really bounced off one another. Our Tutor was fantastic and really helped and supported the group. I would defiantly recommend doing a course like this to improve your skill set and knowledge.
An extremely positive experience. Everyone I had contact with at strive was professional, friendly and always willing to help. The course content was highly informative and the course delivery by my tutor Trina was excellent; she made the course both engaging and enjoyable for everyone in our group.
There was too much repetition with some of the questions. I enjoyed working with the others.
Tina was a brilliant tutor very helpful had a lo.t time and patience and was very clear in what ever she was talking about
The Strive training course has been really enjoyable, meeting and working with people from a variety of backgrounds. And also the Tutor is very helpful!
Love the course but I believe it needs to be longer as there was too much information to digest in only 2 weeks
The customer service I received from everybody at Strive during my time on the course has been amazing. This has been a journey of self-growth for me and I feel like I have gained the confidence I needed to get back into the workplace. Trina (our teacher) was fantastic, filled with positive energy and informative knowledge - making you want to listen and learn. She created a great, friendly, open learning environment for our group - bringing the best out of us all, by keeping everybody involved in all the discussions (asking for views/opinions) and assigning group work.
The training I received was great and really helped me with my confidence in applying for a job.
Good course gives you an insight about the civil service and how to apply for jobs.
I really enjoyed the course and found it very helpful.
My experience with strive was a good one. The tutor/assessor Anotonia, was very helpful . The delivery of the course has been great and wishing that other potential people will enjoy it, just as much I did.
It was goood
Good courses
I found the strive training course very helpful and informative. I was glad that I did it. The tutor gave good advice, I was impressed that I could have a one to one with the tutor if I was unsure of anything. I would recommend it as job searching can be overwhelming at times.
The tutor, Trina, was amazing and made the course very enjoyable. The course in Customer Service was well structured and I believe I have learned and gained a lot by doing this course. I felt supported and encouraged during the length of the course; I was given further support to prepare for the interview, e.g. I was referred to Smart Works, who was excellent in helping me choose the right clothes.
A very useful training and give skills and tools for live!
Very good and professional service.
Very informative. I learn alot about interview techniques.
Strive Training is rated 4.64 based on 568 reviews