Strive Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strive Training
Telephone
Read Strive Training Reviews

About Strive Training:

Strive Training is a London-based private training provider that empowers students with increased skills, confidence and motivation to succeed!

strive@strivetraining.co.uk

This was a really good and informative course to take part, gave me some valuable tips to help me wih my future.
I really enjoyed this course learnt a lot. Was very informative. The lecturers were nice and welcome broke things down very easy for us to understand and comprehend
Excellent service and professionality.
Really useful skills on how to target your CV, techniques for interviews with constant support of the tutor.
the course helped me focus on my skills and qualities and enabled me to learn a lot about what's important on a modern CV, It had also enabled me to prepare better for interviews.
Strive Training was a great way to get me ready for interviews being someone that had not needed to apply for jobs in so long. I had little practice of writing cover letters and I’d say it definitely pushed me to update my CV. I’m now in a great job and every little really does help.
Very good, supportive, highly recommended. Tutors, Admin support staff are all very engaging with the willingness to help. In fact during one of the sessions I had attended in Croydon before lockdown has inspired me to qualify as a coach and mentor.
I enjoyed the course. I learned more things about the administration role. I’m looking forward to get a job and also I’m thinking of starting the Level 2.
The course was very informative and gives you a clear idea of how to prepare for an interview. The tutor was very pleasant and patient.
It’s really helpful for gain more positive attitude and review our skills and abilities.
The professional at Strive try their best to find the perfect job that matches your skills.
The course was excellent and the teacher too.
Awful training! Took over six months to mark my work. I have not completed it within 6-8 weeks though, but I never thought I will be on this course for nine months! Meanwhile, I started to work so all those I had to resubmit was a struggle, because of a lack of time, but there was a time when I haven't heard back any feedback from my coach for two whole months. Once I received an email congratulating me for finishing my course, so I thought everything is fine. Then a month after I received another email from my coach telling me there is a question i need to resubmit because it wasn't correct...is it not ridiculous? I also realised during the study, I will never work in this area, it is just not for me, however, the job center was pushing me to start this course.
Very good well Organised and useful and well paced courses - good feedback from friendly tutor who gave good guidance and feedback on the learning - excellent experience
It was really great and uplifting for future career keep it up!!
It was really excellent short training course with Strive Training is full of supportive , pleasure, enjoyable and had good quality time with them. I appreciate their best service ever.
Excellent training body. Thanks to all knowledge learned with them I was able to polish my skills further, and in couple of month I manages to land my dream Job, which I am greatful for.
It was ok, already submitted my feedback a few months ago
The training was very useful and the trainer was very helpful.
Strive training they have been really helpful throughout all my journey with them. I am really grateful to them thanks a lot👍
Strive Training is rated 4.67 based on 224 reviews