Strive Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Strive Training

About Strive Training: Strive Training is a London-based private training provider that empowers students with increased skills, confidence and motivation to succeed!

strive@strivetraining.co.uk

Telephone
"I enjoyed my two weeks on the course made very good by my tutor antonia kyriacou who I praise very highly. The staff at the centre were polite and helpful and the facilities were top notch. I made some good friends on this course and became more determined to get what I need out of life. I want to say thanks to all the tutors and staff at Strive for making this a good experience for me. Best Regards Philip Pierce"
"I'm very happy to learn the courses at Strive Training which are very practical and also tutors encourage students with passion. Administrators are very kind and look after attendance well. Very appreciate with your helping. Thank you !"
"Knowledge about different training,employ ability course, retail and doing business admin course. Great tutors and lot of knowledge."
"The trainer was lovely and so helpful.She had a tuff class and was always willing to help and listen.She made the class fun and easy to follow. My only moan would be that the class should be a bit longer than 1 week because there is a lot to get through.I would of liked to been shown how to write a c.v from scratch! But all in all very happy with the class.Staff were so helpful.The building could do with some repairs to the toilets."
"Course went smoothly and teaching resources/handouts were helpful. Course Teacher was helpful and happy to assist with any questions."
"challenging but worth it"
"Strive Training has done a lot for me and for many others by providing a conducive environment for people to progress in their academic life."
"The employability course I did was well organised and the tutor was very helpful and gave time to everyone to understand what we were doing"
"Great learning experience"
"Strive training is an amazing place to get expert training in a highly supportive environment."
"excellent service"
"Enjoyed the two courses I took, all the staff were very professional, but also very friendly and extremely approachable. Enjoyed my time there."
"It is a great place to train,the tutors are so helpful and the administration is professional."
"Professional and efficient. It was a pleasure learning through Strive, and they went the extra mile to help."
"I have so much respect for strive training, they were able to help me pass my functional skills maths in just two weeks, the staff were very supportive as where the tutors and other students.I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants results in quick time with professional guidance."
"I think that Strive Training is a good respectable place to learn and meet people and travel to and had really nice staff I got on with and learners I enjoyed most of my time there apart from the hard bits I did not understand and could not do on my course but I did get to complete it which I am pleased about."
"I really enjoyed the experience with strive, the tutors where very supportive and supported me during my time with the class, I got through the course and got a city and guilds certificate at the end. The admin staff are really good and where friendly and approachable. If the next couple off weeks don't go according to plan I will hopefully be able to return and get another course under my belt. As training providers go strive exceeded my expectations. Thanks guys"
"Was better than I expected"
"1. STANDARD OF TEACHING HAS GONE DOWN SINCE MY LAST VISIT. 2. HAVING LEVEL 1 AND LEVEL 2 STUDENTS IN THE SAME CLASSROOM IS A MISTAKE. 3. CLASSROOM TOO SMALL FOR 20 STUDENTS. 4. TOO MANY INTERRUPTIONS BY THE ADMIN STAFF."
"I have left few days to go for Exam and I am trying my best thanks"
Strive Training is rated 4.74 based on 31 reviews