Strive Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strive Training
Telephone
Read Strive Training Reviews

About Strive Training:

Strive Training is a London-based private training provider that empowers students with increased skills, confidence and motivation to succeed!

strive@strivetraining.co.uk

The training courses were good and informative. All members of staff at Strive were friendly and helpful.
I learnt a lot from the IT course and lifestyle matters i think all courses are managed well and real incentive to do well and taught well.
It’s lovely staff very friendly and helpful. I’m get lots off positive information and have very nice time to help me .
The training with Strive is enjoyable and most of teachers is explained the learning materials professionally .
it was pretty good and helpful and i enjoyed meeting different people.
Strive gave me confidence and purpose. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Very lovely and welcoming people. I enjoyed my time at strive
ITQ Level 2 was useful course to learn more skills using Words, Excel and Powerpoint.
Was good did what it said on the tin apart from the constant playing of music. Unprofessional
it was a frendly environment
I had an incredible time studying at strive training, the teacher Paola was fantastic as I had an amazing and fulfilling experience. I’m gonna use what I learned to try get a career in I.T and it’s all thanks to you guys. Thanks!
Totally refreshing to see how tutors & staff were able to work cohesively together to see positivity not only in results but also in the students characters.
Strive Training provides excellent training courses to students who are unemployed. All the Staff, including the Tutors, are friendly, kind, patient, helpful, dedicated, supportive, understanding, meticulous, methodical, articulate, professional and generous with their time. Once the students have finished their courses, they are elated with joy, knowing that they are becoming more employable. They take away more confidence, communicational, organisational, interpersonal, problem solving, time management, and diverse skills and also invaluable experience. Many thanks to the Tutors and Staff for your kindness. You really make a huge difference. You are all assets to Strive Training and I hope you will continue to deliver the training in a wonderful, pleasant and professional manner. You are all amazing, and you are the best! Thank you.
a good training course provider that helps you out and provides you with good training and opportunities
The Employability Plus Course – Taught by Linda Guerrero and ITQ Entry Level 3 Course – Taught by Joseph Alverange Attending Strive Training has brought out abilities in me I did not realise I was capable of achieving. These two courses were excellent and I learnt so many new techniques on how the courses were conducted. The tutors were fabulous with a lot of patience, understanding and tolerance which made me feel confident and knew with their help I could overcome my fears and succeed in achieving a fantastic result at the end. Strive are a great training provider with brilliant tutors and wonderful office staff who are always ready to help no matter how busy they are. I would like to thank tutors and staff for all their help and look forward to completing my ITQ Level 1 with flying colours.
Strive training did not only benefit me by giving me new skills, it gave me confidence and new friends. The staff were amazing, always friendly and willing to help. If offered the chance to attend, you should grab it with both hands.
The course was very interesting, learning new things. My worry was the time schedule to learn many things in a short period need to be a subject of a better change if is it possible. My appreciation to the teacher.
Attending Strive Training has brought out abilities in me i didn't realize i had. Couldn't praise the Tutors & Office Staff high enough.
Strive are a great training provider with brilliant tutors. I'd be happy to recommend them to anybody looking to improve their opportunities to return to work. Thanks.
It was really good, I enjoyed myself at Strive Training because of the staff, the really great courses, the great tutors as well as the breaks, also the biscuits but I loved it and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Strive Training is rated 4.67 based on 66 reviews