Strive Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strive Training
Telephone
Read Strive Training Reviews

About Strive Training:

Strive Training is a London-based private training provider that empowers students with increased skills, confidence and motivation to succeed!

strive@strivetraining.co.uk

D****
I have done three courses with Strive Training and they have all been a wonderful experience. I was lucky to have the same tutor who was really helpful for all my courses. I loved studying and all their help and support that they gave. I would encourage anyone to make that step and study with them.
Did not receive the support I needed. Very unhelpful. I felt under pressure to complete tasks and was threatened with withdrawal if I didn’t. Once I withdrew myself, my email was ignored and I was sent another threat of withdrawal from the course. I hadn’t been in full time education for 10 years and was expected to just get on with it. Such a shame as my previous employability course with Strive was great. Very disappointed with the second course I signed up for. Also, the course was GCSE level, it wouldn’t have been beneficial for me anyway as I am degree level.
Amazing support from my tutor Well organized. Good customer service.
Course was very detailed and informative. I gained a lot of knowledge and also got a chance to update my CV and cover letter with help. Really appreciate this training service.
Excellent, helped me gain the knowledge and skills that I was after.
I found strive training to be very helpful and a essential tool on reaching my end goal . In regards to my assigned tutor she’s was always there for support if I needed anything . The deadlines were easy to meet as long as you scheduled your workload. Overall I would recommend strive training to anyone looking to improve there understandings and skills within a specific field
Course material was easy to understand and tutor provided clear, appropriate feedback.
Very good communication between tutors and students, good course to learn thank you!
I still waiting for my certificate it’s been two months now
Hi there Maria! I am sorry you are waiting for your certificate - we are desperately waiting to send it to you ourselves! The general certification process is normally from 6-8 weeks. However, due to the pandemic, the accredited awarding bodies that we partner with have been impacted - and this is what causes the delay. We are working extremely hard to distribute all the certificates that we have received in a timely manner and we will send a text as soon as the certificates is ready to go out to you. For all queries regarding certification please email us on certification@strivetraining.co.uk. When contacting us please include the following information: • Full Name • Title of the qualification • Contact details and address. Have a fabulous day! The team at Strive Training
Very easy to use and navigate. The course includes helpful information and gives realistic examples
Dear all, I am grateful that I had a great reputation with the Tutor Sartin Cathy. The tutor was offering brilliant and excellent support. I enjoyed the study time. Find attached some of the study materials that I learnt. I am waiting for the award. It has not arrived yet. Regards. Buteera Nottingham City
Strive Training 5 star review on 15th November 2021 Strive Training 5 star review on 15th November 2021 Strive Training 5 star review on 15th November 2021 Strive Training 5 star review on 15th November 2021 Strive Training 5 star review on 15th November 2021 Strive Training 5 star review on 15th November 2021
U was excited about the course but didnt have great exspreince as i was left alone with no help with the course until I was given a different tutor then I loved doing the course i enjoyed and learnt alot by the end of the course
I was made redundant in February 2020 just before the Pandemic and the lockdown. After spending weeks of applying for jobs, without success, I found the Business and Administration course. I thought I would spend the time learning more skills and getting a qualification. The support and encouragement from Strive Training is excellent and the feedback from the Tutors valuable.
The course is very well structured and it gives you a better understanding of health and nutrition and a lot of new information, which can be applied in your personal and family, friends life.
I was very nervous before enrolling on this course but during and after it I gained a lot of confidence and all the necessary skills needed to apply for any job. Since the course I have gained employment.
Very helpful especially davina in the office helped a lot. Tutor Ben was also helpful where l needed help with my coursework.
Excellent training with dedicated and helpful tutor.
Very enjoyable and useful training course.
It was the first time in a very long time for me! The course was well maintained, I've had a clear understanding and good communication with trainers. The course gave me a bit of a boost and refreshed my CV, cover letter. Thank you for taking good care of me.
I have enjoyed the courses I have done I am waiting to she if I can do another one . I have learnt a lot from this .
Strive Training is rated 4.64 based on 349 reviews