StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend StressFreeCarRental.com
Read StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

About StressFreeCarRental.com:

Stressfreecarrental.com is a new business with a new approach to car rental. The business was born out of our personal frustration with the process of renting a car.

Our mission is to simplify the process, providing customers with complete transparency and the best deals from the worlds most trusted car rental companies.

The best site to book hassle free car. The name says it all.
Such a hassle to simply ask for a pick up location change, that I am sure admin can do on their system as per request and not having to go through cancellation and then rebooking! It did not even give proper pick up locations to choose from in the first place on the website. Surely not a stress free nor helpful booking service, pity the company we usually use did not have the vehicle requested
As per your online chat with our customer services team. You booked to collect at the wrong location. We offered to cancel your booking with a full refund so that you could book the correct location.
Quickly and easy
Some of the process proved to be stress less but why take 30 days to repay fuel charge?
Can't beat the price of a van hire for 1 day with insurance included Easy to order and pay for and look forward to using this company again
I have emailed and shared my experience. You website doesn't allow booking via mobile. I tried 3 different cell phone (Iphone & Android) it dint work. Had to complete the booking via laptop then, which was time consuming and ot in the go. You would be loosing money as you have really good deals. Fix it :-)
Hi there, Thank you for the feedback. We were unable to replicate the issue you had on mobile. Our website is extensively tested on all popular mobile devices and mobile operating systems so it could be the case that you're running an old version of a browser or have some other in browser software running that is affecting the performance of the website on your device. If you could send me further details re your mobile configuration I can look into this further. I'm glad that you managed to book on a different device. Have a great trip. Best regards Customer Service Team
Always a pleasure
Very friendly, helpful staff
The process was seamless ,I appreciated that I can see what I will be paying and the promise of no hidden fees is comforting. I had a terrible experience with car rental previously. I'm hoping for the best and will keep you updated on my end to end processes. Thank U so much for a seamless way to hire a vehicle.🙏
stress-free car rental is stress-free. Thank you for helping with cancel last minutes booking due to COVID-19 travel restriction
Simple and stress free experience
Cancellation done in a couple of hours
Great prices for Perth and really easy to book. Will use again
Really great for competitively priced car hire, after researching the market, found site easy to use and simple to book. Reassured with their no nonsense, upfront disclosure of car hire company excess fees at counter. 5 Star *****
Very helpful company, extremely prompt refund when cancellation was requested due to the Covid 19 pandemic. Will rebook with you when we rebook our holiday probably in 2022. Thank you Geoff Tremayne
Cheapest on the market, and very quick and easy refund due to CV. Will definitely book with them again. Quick customer service replies too. Goes a long way during this time
Good customer service
Very easy to book and very good translation
Fast refund, great service with no hassle. Will definitely use this company again.
Excellent service n quick refund. Will use next year
StressFreeCarRental.com is rated 4.76 based on 220 reviews