Stressfreecarrental.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stressfreecarrental.com
Read Stressfreecarrental.com Reviews

About Stressfreecarrental.com:

Stressfreecarrental.com is a new business with a new approach to car rental. The business was born out of our personal frustration with the process of renting a car.

Our mission is to simplify the process, providing customers with complete transparency and the best deals from the worlds most trusted car rental companies.

The booking process was simple and straightforward and the price too is very competitive
Simple and easy website to use with competitive prices and lots of choice
Booking was very easy with very good prices
Easy website to use with excellent, clear pricing.
I initially rang the contact number to check and clarify a couple of points EG Full to Full and Excess Insurance. The call handler was very helpful and gave me the advice I needed, to which I swiftly booked online.
very legible information and form. quick decision and also quick payment. I recommend certainly trustworthy.
Easy to use, simple booking process
Really easy to use the online site. Immediate confirmation.
Best deal I could find for Orlando
Just booked with Stressfreecarrental.com. Very happy with the website, clear booking process, booking terms and the price: better than the competition. Will use you again! PL
The car was a great price The booking was easy and I immediately received confirmation. I collected the car as arranged and everything went very smoothy Thanks Clare
Quick & easy and excellent that one-way fees are included if applicable; have had major hassles in the past with other sites where that hasn’t been the case and very nasty surprises at pick-up!
Shopped around and best deal I could find.
This site is a breath of fresh air, other prebook rental sites seem clunky and lack the variety of products. I also noticed that stress free rentals offers cheaper products! Excellent service, good to see a new comer to the market.
Very easy to hire a car just what you need when booking a holiday
Great service and price
I needed to phone the office to be assured that the information regarding the insurance policy included everything possible and that I wouldn’t be pressured into paying another premium once I arrived at the Alamo desk to collect the car as has happened on other occasions!! It’s the worst thing to have to deal with after a long fight!! I was assured by a charming man that this would not be the case as I had opted for the additional insurance and would therefore be fully covered. Thank you for your help.
Website very simple to navigate, compare prices and ease of booking. I have accounts direct with Rental Companies but will use this in future. Will certainly recommend to others. Ken, Isle of Wight
Best price I could find for Orlando.
So far so good.