Stress Free Car Rental Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stress Free Car Rental
Read Stress Free Car Rental Reviews

About Stress Free Car Rental:

Stressfreecarrental.com is a new business with a new approach to car rental. The business was born out of our personal frustration with the process of renting a car.

Our mission is to simplify the process, providing customers with complete transparency and the best deals from the worlds most trusted car rental companies.

The service from enquiry to booking on line has been 5* . ALL of the team have been so helpful and provided all the information I asked for in a timely manner .
Booking all easy and done smoothly as long as everything ok when in Florida no reason to not use again 👍🏻
The online experience was definitely as described in the name! Compared to almost all the others, you can see on this website exactly what you are signing up to, and there is no need to hunt around the small print to discover crucial info such as how much will be blocked on your credit card, or what exactly is in the insurance. Thanks stress free! So far you have my vote. I will let you know exactly how the car hire experience goes. Big day tomorrow....
Theeasiest of all car booking portals to use, and clearly states where 'zero excess' is applicable - which was particularly important to me.
Cheap and Nice service
Great Prices, easy to use with all the information that anyone will require to hire a car. Would highly recommend!!!
Accidentally booked for the wrong dates. No issues cancelling and rebooking and great customer service from Angela.
Very helpful when I needed to cancel and reschedule.
Very easy and user friendly site to use
Easy to book car rental information clear and understandable
Simple, easy to understand options, ideal for all ages
The booking process was simple and straightforward and many thanks to Adrian i emailed Very fast response overall excellent 👌🏻
Booking process very - all relevant questions one might have anticipated and covered in easy to understand language. No 'double talk'. Would recommend at present.
Booking was very easy and reasonably priced for what we wanted.
First time I have used this company, although I hire from Alicante Airport around 5 times per year. It was a totally painless experience, very quick and lots of choice of very reasonably priced hire cars. Good choice of filters, in particular full to full fuel and additional driver was prominent. If the hire company at the airport follow through with their end of the process then I would have no hesitation in using Stress Free Car Rental as my first port of call in the future.
First time to use this company but very pleased with service quick repayment on fuel surcharge Would use again when back to Spain
Good to compare how much will be blocked for the security deposit For my car hire in Spain.
Very quick and easy to book car hire. Really liked the map so I could see where the closest rental to my hotel in Orlando was.
The web site is not stress free nor are your phone operator's it does not carry over the pick up or drop off times to the booking page and made very difficult to change or cancel do not use this company
Dear Mr Legg,

For quality purposes we record all of the user sessions on our website. I’ve been back in through our session recordings and viewed your session on the site.

I can see that your session commenced at 10:28am. You then proceeded to carry out several searches.

Here’s a summary of your actions on the site …

- For your first search you did not update the pickup or collection times.
- You then performed an additional search where you updated the pick-up and drop off times.
- Following this, you then used the back button to navigate back to your original search, where you had not updated the collection times.
- You then updated the pick up and drop off times but did not search again to refresh the results. So the results you were looking at were from your original search.
- You selected and then booked a vehicle from your original search with the default pickup and collection times (10am)
- You contacted the call centre and we immediately refunded you the full amount at 11:18am on the same day (50 minutes after you mistakenly booked a rental for the wrong times)

After reviewing your session and the actions of our customer services team, It’s difficult to know what we could have done differently.

We’re obviously disappointed to receive such a negative review under circumstances where our team has immediately refunded a booking made by you in error.

Best regards,

Customer Services Escalation Team.
Exceptionally easy to book online, website makes for hassle free completion of hire booking. I would certainly recommend StressFree car rental to anyone.
Stress Free Car Rental is rated 4.78 based on 136 reviews