StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend StressFreeCarRental.com
Read StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

About StressFreeCarRental.com:

Stressfreecarrental.com is a new business with a new approach to car rental. The business was born out of our personal frustration with the process of renting a car.

Our mission is to simplify the process, providing customers with complete transparency and the best deals from the worlds most trusted car rental companies.

I was extremely happy with the transparency and clear instruction for this company. I would definitely be a come-back customer.
Good service
Amazing and quick service especially during this pandemic
Rental was low priced and included full insurance coverage. Check-in was quick staff 10/10 explain hire of car and any problems I may encounter very well. One BIG factor for choosing stressfreecarrental was the low deposit 100euro vs upto 1100euro from other providers. Car was spotless very low km and full of tech. Perfect experience!
Very simple to use and everything explained clearly
Very easy to use website the best and cheapest options by far 'Stressfree' I can confirm that it definitely is..!!
You don’t have a good customer service and.
Hi there, Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I cant see any record of you communicating with our customer service team. Please could you let me know what the issue is or email our customer service team at help@stressfreecarrental.com ?
So easy to use and book and outlines everything so well when booking
Simple, easy to book and good price
Great site with really clear instructions for purchasing. Have had trouble knowing what I was hiring in the past with other sites so it’s very refreshing to see a site so clearly laid out for the customer.
perfect assistance
Easy and pleasant transaction. You can say stress free
Amazing service! So fast and so helpful! Absolutely loved this experience traveling from Bloemfontein to Cape Town using Stressfreecarrental!
Excellent service, easy to use website and the cheapest ive seen in a long search for the right deal.
So far….. been helpful with emails And I took the 14 day special offered And it was helpful that she agreed That I could use my daughters credit Card to help pay a deposit. Will see how this rental works out Cheers Gayle ventures
Will be back!
quick and fast...price better than other company helpful in findings car rental without credit card
fast, easy, helpful. Was able to find a car for rent without credit card. I recommend
Have not found any problem with this booking
Easy transaction from start to finish! Thank you.
StressFreeCarRental.com is rated 4.74 based on 278 reviews