StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend StressFreeCarRental.com
Read StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

About StressFreeCarRental.com:

Stressfreecarrental.com is a new business with a new approach to car rental. The business was born out of our personal frustration with the process of renting a car.

Our mission is to simplify the process, providing customers with complete transparency and the best deals from the worlds most trusted car rental companies.

Very simple to use and everything explained clearly
Very easy to use website the best and cheapest options by far 'Stressfree' I can confirm that it definitely is..!!
You don’t have a good customer service and.
Hi there, Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I cant see any record of you communicating with our customer service team. Please could you let me know what the issue is or email our customer service team at help@stressfreecarrental.com ?
So easy to use and book and outlines everything so well when booking
Simple, easy to book and good price
Great site with really clear instructions for purchasing. Have had trouble knowing what I was hiring in the past with other sites so it’s very refreshing to see a site so clearly laid out for the customer.
perfect assistance
Easy and pleasant transaction. You can say stress free
Amazing service! So fast and so helpful! Absolutely loved this experience traveling from Bloemfontein to Cape Town using Stressfreecarrental!
Excellent service, easy to use website and the cheapest ive seen in a long search for the right deal.
So far….. been helpful with emails And I took the 14 day special offered And it was helpful that she agreed That I could use my daughters credit Card to help pay a deposit. Will see how this rental works out Cheers Gayle ventures
Will be back!
quick and fast...price better than other company helpful in findings car rental without credit card
fast, easy, helpful. Was able to find a car for rent without credit card. I recommend
Have not found any problem with this booking
Easy transaction from start to finish! Thank you.
Reasonably priced, easy, convenient and fast service
Very quick and easy to use.
Debt card accepted, thank you so much. Have never had or wanted a credit card. Thanks for supporting that.
I was phoned 2 hours before collection, to be told they didn’t have a 9 seater van available and would I like a 7 seater suv instead! I wanted 9 seats for a reason plus the website should have been updated sooner. Now I have to chase up to get my deposit back
Hello Mr Kent, I'm sorry to hear that Alamo called you to change your vehicle type. The information provided on our website is retrieved in real-time from Alamo's own systems. In this case, it looks like Alamo had not updated their systems with the correct availability for the 9 seater you requested. I can see that you booked your rental 3.5 hours prior to collection. The car rental companies have a major shortage of vehicles at the moment, especially for the larger vehicle types. In many cases, vehicle fleet sizes have been reduced by up to 70% due to covid. I recommend booking rentals well in advance at the moment. Please contact our customer services team at your convenience and they will arrange for a refund of the amount you paid in advance.
StressFreeCarRental.com is rated 4.74 based on 274 reviews