StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend StressFreeCarRental.com
Read StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

About StressFreeCarRental.com:

Stressfreecarrental.com is a new business with a new approach to car rental. The business was born out of our personal frustration with the process of renting a car.

Our mission is to simplify the process, providing customers with complete transparency and the best deals from the worlds most trusted car rental companies.

Perfect website
I used stress free car hire in February and had a stress free experience compared to other occasions that I had booked car hire. So I decided to use them again. Good customer service, respond promptly to queries. Highly recommend!
VERY EASY SITE TO NAVIGATE AND HAD ALL THE RELAVANT DETAILS ON THERE. JUST WAITING NOW TO COLLECT THE CAR IN 2 DAYS FROM MALAGA, SO I AM HOPING ALL GOES WELL
So far so good.
Web site was easy to use and rental options fully explained with simple choices.
I hope that when we pick up the vehicle in October 2021 that it all remains a good customer experience.
Lives up to its name - "Stress Free" process and no hidden costs. Booking with them was actually cheaper than booking with the car rental company directly.
Very easy to access, and book car.
I hope it will be easy to find the pickup point tomorrow.
I had to regretfully cancel my car rental.
Stressfreecarrental answered my email within a minute.
What a first class service.
Absolutely stress free.
The best site to book hassle free car. The name says it all.
Such a hassle to simply ask for a pick up location change, that I am sure admin can do on their system as per request and not having to go through cancellation and then rebooking! It did not even give proper pick up locations to choose from in the first place on the website.
Surely not a stress free nor helpful booking service, pity the company we usually use did not have the vehicle requested
As per your online chat with our customer services team. You booked to collect at the wrong location. We offered to cancel your booking with a full refund so that you could book the correct location.
Quickly and easy
Some of the process proved to be stress less but why take 30 days to repay fuel charge?
Can't beat the price of a van hire for 1 day with insurance included

Easy to order and pay for and look forward to using this company again
I have emailed and shared my experience.

You website doesn't allow booking via mobile. I tried 3 different cell phone (Iphone & Android) it dint work.

Had to complete the booking via laptop then, which was time consuming and ot in the go.

You would be loosing money as you have really good deals.

Fix it :-)
Hi there, Thank you for the feedback. We were unable to replicate the issue you had on mobile. Our website is extensively tested on all popular mobile devices and mobile operating systems so it could be the case that you're running an old version of a browser or have some other in browser software running that is affecting the performance of the website on your device. If you could send me further details re your mobile configuration I can look into this further.

I'm glad that you managed to book on a different device. Have a great trip.

Best regards
Customer Service Team
Always a pleasure
Very friendly, helpful staff
The process was seamless ,I appreciated that I can see what I will be paying and the promise of no hidden fees is comforting. I had a terrible experience with car rental previously. I'm hoping for the best and will keep you updated on my end to end processes. Thank U so much for a seamless way to hire a vehicle.🙏
stress-free car rental is stress-free.
Thank you for helping with cancel last minutes booking due to COVID-19 travel restriction
Simple and stress free experience
Cancellation done in a couple of hours
Great prices for Perth and really easy to book. Will use again
StressFreeCarRental.com is rated 4.78 based on 187 reviews