StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend StressFreeCarRental.com
Read StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

About StressFreeCarRental.com:

Stressfreecarrental.com is a new business with a new approach to car rental. The business was born out of our personal frustration with the process of renting a car.

Our mission is to simplify the process, providing customers with complete transparency and the best deals from the worlds most trusted car rental companies.

Good customer service
Very easy to book and very good translation
Fast refund, great service with no hassle. Will definitely use this company again.
Excellent service n quick refund. Will use next year
Excellent company provided the most detailed information concerning my car hire with regard to what to expect when I arrive in the country I was going to.
Good price and provide refund due to unable to travel to the USA.
Will definitely use them in the future.
Fast and quite easy cancellation and refund process.
Team was really helpful in helping me cancelling my booking (as our travel plans got cancelled due to COVID-19). They refunded me the full deposit without charging any admin/cancellation fees. Will surely use them as soon as we are ready to travel..
We had to cancel because of Corvid 19 the refund was on our credit card account within 24 hours, what service something other companies could learn from!
unfortunately had to cancel my hire of car due to covid 19 so i cannot review the actual car hire but when i emailed to cancel they immediately e mailed back to say they would process a refund of my money, whihc was back in my account in a week
Holiday cancelled and this was the only refund I didn't have a problem with.
Had to cancel due to pandemic. No issues getting my money back. Shame I didn't have the same luck with my flight refund.
Brilliant service!
Luckily booked with free cancellation!
Had to contact to cancel my booking due to corona virus. Received an email letting me know the refund had been made in less than 1 hour. Money was in the bank in less than a week. Will defo book again next year.
Prompt and helpful chatline
Site was easy to navigate but had a problem finding information on taking the car across the border into Spain - found it eventually.
Just completed the booking stage, very quick with great prices. The rental is for August so a bit too soon to say yet but so far so good.
Easy to use and very helpful, I will use this again.
By far the cheapest price I could find for our road trip in South Africa.
easy booking process, not actually picked the car up yet from thrifty car hire. Review requested at time of booking.
StressFreeCarRental.com is rated 4.80 based on 164 reviews