StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend StressFreeCarRental.com
Read StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

About StressFreeCarRental.com:

Stressfreecarrental.com is a new business with a new approach to car rental. The business was born out of our personal frustration with the process of renting a car.

Our mission is to simplify the process, providing customers with complete transparency and the best deals from the worlds most trusted car rental companies.

Great number of options with much clear details on all costs. Easy to use
Quality Service, Ta Very Much.
Great price, great service
At this stage I give you a 5 out of 5. User friendly website and good price.
easy rental
No hassle no hidden information pretty straight forward booking online well not picked hired car up yet but so far so good keep use updated πŸ˜‰
Haven’t received the car yet so there will be a follow on review once I do but using the website has been hassle free and the offers available are fantastic
I looked at lots of companies in Cyprus and Stress Free gave the cheapest price and good support when I emailed them with a query. The booking was very easy, but obviously we have not had the car yet. Only suggestion for improvement would be the price is quoted in sterling, but you pay in local currency and that was not entirely clear until we had nearly completed the booking
Website was ok but the proof of the pudding comes when we collect the car. 🀞
I have just booked a car hire with stressfreecarrental and was very impressed with the prices together with the free additional driver which was very useful to our family. I have not used this company before so cannot comment in full until the end of our car hire in October 2021. If all goes well it is very likely that I will use this company again. Thank you. Mike
Excellent customer service & a website which was easy to use to find the exact requirement for car rental. Definetly alot more stress free than some other car rental sites i looked at!
Stress Free Thanks
Great service and speedy response from your agents
Fast and easy to use !!
Very easy website to book your car hire.
Best deal I could find with a low security deposit in Sydney.
Had to cancel rental due to holiday being cancelled, had my money back in a few days. Will book again
Completely stressful, booked a car for 2300 pick up. Got confirmation with contact number for collection rang at 20:30, told office closing and no one there until 08:00 next day. Online car showed as available for collection at 23:00. Had to spend another hour cancelling booking.
Sorry to hear about your experience with Easirent. Unfortunately, there was a system issue with Easirent in relation to this booking. They still had this vehicle listed as available on their own internal systems and their own website. We have raised this issue with Easirent and will pursue its rectification as a priority.

When you reported the issue we immediately issued a refund in line with our commitment to refund within 24 hours.

I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Best regards,

Customer Service Team
After booking with another firm for the last ten years we were surprised to find prices for a car hire we could cancel had gone sky high. Stress Free gave me an excellent price and with cancellation free of charge and the car I wanted. Thanks guys.
Easy to use , best price , low deposit in these unsure times
StressFreeCarRental.com is rated 4.76 based on 210 reviews