StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend StressFreeCarRental.com
Read StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

About StressFreeCarRental.com:

Stressfreecarrental.com is a new business with a new approach to car rental. The business was born out of our personal frustration with the process of renting a car.

Our mission is to simplify the process, providing customers with complete transparency and the best deals from the worlds most trusted car rental companies.

Website was ok but the proof of the pudding comes when we collect the car. 🤞
Some of the process proved to be stress less but why take 30 days to repay fuel charge?
It’s ok but not great for the following reasons; 1- I booked automatic Nissan qashqai or similar in my booking (although automatic Ford Focus price was cheaper than Nissan but I booked Nissan). But at time of picking up the car I was given Ford Focus rather Nissan at the same price as Nissan qashqai which is not fair, is it? 2- it is not a stressfree as there was a long queue at the counter and wasted almost an hour to get the car. There should be more staff to avoid delay to the customers.
Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your rental experience. As a price comparison website we do everything we can to make the process of renting a car as transparent as possible. Unfortunately, queues at the car rental company's collection counters for July and August can be quite long. This is especially the case for budget car rental companies like the one that you selected. If you'd like to avoid the queues next time I suggest renting with one of the premium brand car rental companies or booking a rental that includes fast track collection. These options are more expensive but will help you to avoid the queues. As a price comparison website, we don't have control over the length of queues at the car rental companies collection desks - but perhaps we could do more to illustrate which companies generally have shorter queues. I can see from the vehicle class you selected that the priority was given to the automatic class of vehicle. In this situation the car rental company will prioritise giving you and automatic vehicle rather than an SUV. We have written to you separately about this. Both of the points raised have been escalated to our content team for review. If there's anything we can do to improve the transparency of information provided we will do so. Best regards, Stressfreecarrental.com
StressFreeCarRental.com is rated 4.76 based on 220 reviews