StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend StressFreeCarRental.com
Read StressFreeCarRental.com Reviews

About StressFreeCarRental.com:

Stressfreecarrental.com is a new business with a new approach to car rental. The business was born out of our personal frustration with the process of renting a car.

Our mission is to simplify the process, providing customers with complete transparency and the best deals from the worlds most trusted car rental companies.

Excellent customer service & a website which was easy to use to find the exact requirement for car rental. Definetly alot more stress free than some other car rental sites i looked at!
Stress Free Thanks
Great service and speedy response from your agents
Fast and easy to use !!
Very easy website to book your car hire.
Best deal I could find with a low security deposit in Sydney.
Had to cancel rental due to holiday being cancelled, had my money back in a few days. Will book again
Completely stressful, booked a car for 2300 pick up. Got confirmation with contact number for collection rang at 20:30, told office closing and no one there until 08:00 next day. Online car showed as available for collection at 23:00. Had to spend another hour cancelling booking.
Sorry to hear about your experience with Easirent. Unfortunately, there was a system issue with Easirent in relation to this booking. They still had this vehicle listed as available on their own internal systems and their own website. We have raised this issue with Easirent and will pursue its rectification as a priority. When you reported the issue we immediately issued a refund in line with our commitment to refund within 24 hours. I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Best regards, Customer Service Team
After booking with another firm for the last ten years we were surprised to find prices for a car hire we could cancel had gone sky high. Stress Free gave me an excellent price and with cancellation free of charge and the car I wanted. Thanks guys.
Easy to use , best price , low deposit in these unsure times
For the hire request and finding a vehicle, Five stars, defiantly stress free, as for the rental outcome? Yes definitely a stress free process, being a "Sunday driver" I quite often find driving too stressful, not particularly the roads but the finances in the balance. Will use stress free again, if hiring is required.
Easy Web page hassle free booking
Quick and simple to get a list of quotes and to proceed and book. thanks you!
Perfect website
I used stress free car hire in February and had a stress free experience compared to other occasions that I had booked car hire. So I decided to use them again. Good customer service, respond promptly to queries. Highly recommend!
VERY EASY SITE TO NAVIGATE AND HAD ALL THE RELAVANT DETAILS ON THERE. JUST WAITING NOW TO COLLECT THE CAR IN 2 DAYS FROM MALAGA, SO I AM HOPING ALL GOES WELL
So far so good. Web site was easy to use and rental options fully explained with simple choices. I hope that when we pick up the vehicle in October 2021 that it all remains a good customer experience.
Lives up to its name - "Stress Free" process and no hidden costs. Booking with them was actually cheaper than booking with the car rental company directly.
Very easy to access, and book car. I hope it will be easy to find the pickup point tomorrow.
I had to regretfully cancel my car rental. Stressfreecarrental answered my email within a minute. What a first class service. Absolutely stress free.
StressFreeCarRental.com is rated 4.76 based on 220 reviews