Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP
Read Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

About Stowe Family Law LLP:

Stowe Family Law is the largest specialist family law firm in the UK, with offices in locations throughout the UK. We aspire to be the best Family Law Practice in every location we have an office. With a genuine focus on client care, we aim for all our previous clients to be our biggest advocates.

Throughout a desperately difficult and emotional time, Debbie Laidlaw was an joy to deal with. Her attention to detail was clinical and her professionalism exemplary. In addition, Debbie's genuine nature and empathy provided great comfort. Oh, and I always felt relief that she was on MY side, as she makes a formidable opponent!
(Leeds) - Posted 4 years ago
My solicitor, Debbie Laidlaw, was confident and knowledgeable and guided me through my divorce process with compassion and reassurance. I felt I could trust her judgement at all times and I knew that she would address any concerns I might have promptly - there was no need to chase her up on matters and all aspects of the divorce were set out clearly. In essence, Debbie provided me with the essential legal support that I needed during a stressful and difficult time in my life and I will continue to consult her for any ongoing matters that may arise.
(Leeds) - Posted 4 years ago
After using a firm in Hull with no successful resolve I had an intial meeting with Mrs Stowe. She assured me that her Legal team could get the result I needed in a very complex case. I was initially looked after by David Milburn who realised quickly that my complex case needed more time than had to give to it. I was passed on to Rachel Roberts who I cannot praise more. She was very sympathic towards my case and at times when I felt like giving up , she was always at the end of the phone to reassure me. I would recommend her highly. Especially for female clients.
(Leeds) - Posted 4 years ago
I have recently been involved in a very acrimonious divorce. After a year of frustration with my then “specialist divorce” practice, in desperation and a mere three weeks before a court hearing, I turned to Mark Chapman at Stowe, Winchester. He hit the ground running and achieved more in those three weeks than my previous solicitor(s) had in a year! His clear and robust approach was a breath of fresh air. Although nominally more expensive, our overall cost would have been far lower had we instructed Mark in the first place. He also very ably represented me in a later court hearing and achieved a settlement which I believe was the best I could reasonably expect. Full marks and highly recommended. Allison Bevilacqua
(Winchester) - Posted 4 years ago
I had a very messy divorce and my ex husband (a barrister) made life as complicated as he could. My solicitor, Kate Rayner, was methodical and totally on the ball and even when, at the last minute, my ex husband tried to have the hearing adjourned, she managed to get everything back on track. She was always professional and extremely competent. She also chose a barrister that I was very happy with and between them they achieved a very good financial settlement for me. I cannot speak highly enough of the service I received.
(Altrincham) - Posted 4 years ago
What an outstanding team of legal professionals!!!! Everyone at the Hale Office, particularly Helen, Theo, Katie and Gale have supported me, not only professionally, but emotionally in what was initially a very difficult and stressful case. They all worked tirelessly and superseded my expections, by far, as the final order was better than I could have ever imagined. It's thanks to you all that I can now develop a meaningful relationship with my son! You are all a credit to the legal profession! I would have no hesitation in recommending this outstanding law firm to others.
(Altrincham) - Posted 4 years ago
Stowe handled my difficult divorce with a great deal of professionalism and gave me nothing other than sound advice and solid support through the whole process. I especially want to Thank Lucy Phipps, who handled my case from start to finish with amazing knowledge and great negotiating skills. A fantastic person to have in your corner especially if you are being continually bullied. Lucy was always calm and collected and helped to give me the strength to be the same. I highly recommend Stowe Family Law.
(London) - Posted 4 years ago
I do not plan to get divorced ever again but if I do, I would call Stowe Family Law First. The solicitor assigned to my case was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. By the time we went to court my case was well prepared. I was guided through the process with great patience by experts who know what they are doing. I live overseas and their willingness to work by e mail and where necessary by Skype call has been invaluable. With the exception of the court appearances I was able to handle my divorce from my living room. The barrister that they retained on my behalf was top notch and the judge accepted nearly all of his arguments entirely. By comparison with my ex wife's legal team Stowe's were vastly superior and their fees were substantially lower. I would definitely recommend Stowe's to anyone needing to get a divorce.
Stowe Family Law LLP is rated 4.93 based on 148 reviews