Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP

About Stowe Family Law LLP: Stowe Family Law is the UK’s largest specialist family law firm. It was founded over 30 years ago by Marilyn Stowe, now one of the best-known divorce lawyers in the country.

"Stowe Family Law have guided me through a tough an emotional process always being calm and professional. Phoebe Turner has given me expert advice always managing my expectations and keeping very calm. I have been very grateful for all of this and would recommend Stowe Family Law."
(LondonVictoria) -
"Naheed Taj managed the day-to-day administration of what was a long and complicated divorce, involving finances in different jurisdictions, and a high court private FDR. She is formidably able and pulled off some brilliant, game changing strategic moves. She is also fully familiar with the best Temple barrister chambers. In person, Naheed is extremely sympathetic and approachable. She never loses her cool and is always unflappable. She is always supportive and a fantastic listener. I have no hesitation in recommending her as a family law solicitor for both large and small cases. Her depth and breadth of experience should not put off anyone approaching her about small money divorces - she will get you the best outcome, whatever your circumstances are."
(Reading) -
"I was all over the place at the start of my divorce and went through two other law firms initially who in actual fact made my situation worse. I contacted Naheed Taj from the Reading branch and arranged a meeting with her to see where i stand and what she can do me and help my case. She was God sent. I can't thank her enough for the way she kept everything calm and in perspective with full focus on my main goal...the kids. I was an emotional wreck when I met with her with so much going through my head, especially being without my children. I had lost all hope in the legal justice system and believed it was so bias against fathers. However, since working with Naheed and Surby Kaur, I feel so confident in getting justice. Naheed keeps my feet firmly on the ground and knows how to handle clients in these sensitive matters. She is awesome and has gained control of my case. She has organised my whole case including gathering evidence meaning going through piles of paperwork day and night. She put me first, even ahead of her own family life. I can not thank the firm enough and with people like Naheed and Surby onboard, Stoew family are the absolute best. Put it this way, Naheed worked a whole weekend including Sunday in order for me to able to see my kids over Christmas...wow! They make clients feel like they are so important and at times like this, that is vital. I was able to contact the team themselves anytime I needed. Such a hands on personal service. Once again, I would like to say thank you for all you guys do! Mr. Hardeep Singh Notta"
(Reading) -
"Naheed always goes the extra mile to fully understand what is required and guides you through the possible actions - excellent support, thank you"
(Reading) -
"After reviewing several Family Law firms in the Reading area, I chose Stowe Family Law because they took time to fully understand my situation and gave great advise and recommendations. They keep you updated me on progress and very quick in providing back information to me when needed. They care and give me confidence of a outcome that works for me. Highly recommended."
(Reading) -
"Patient and supportive, staff at Stowe Family Law offer an outstanding service. They are experts in the “minefield” of family law; I’m so relieved I was recommended to this Co. Not only did my solicitor, Mrs Phoebe Turner, listen with great patience and sensitivity, she suggested practical, intelligent solutions, she gave me confidence and much support throughout. You cannot put a price on your children’s emotional and physical wellbeing and happiness; they depend on you to represent and protect them throughout their childhood. Phoebe Turner understands this and is wholly committed to ensuring you receive the best advice and support at all times; she will hold your hand every step of the way. I would recommend her, without hesitation, to anyone needing professional, up to date, often complicated legal representation. In addition to her legal expertise, she has a wide network of useful contacts including mediators, barristers, etc. Stowe Family Law has made a life changing, very positive difference to my and my children’s lives. I will be forever grateful."
(LondonVictoria) -
"I could not be happier with Stowe and in particular, the service, advice and support offered by Kai during my child arrangements order application, which resulted in a better than expected outcome. There was never difficulty getting in touch, and along with Kai's professionalism and confidence, I felt reassured throughout."
(St_Albans) -
"Mark Chapman handled my divorce with an assured manner, combined with great attention to detail and a calm and consistent approach. I always felt secure in the knowledge that he had a clear grasp of the case."
(Reading) -
"We express our thanks to our solicitor , Jane Gray , for giving us clear and sensible advice which made the writing of our wills such an easy process. We would have no hesitation in recommending her services ."
(Altrincham) -
"Good sound advice given and they were prompt brilliant to deal with would highly recommend them"
(Beverley) -
"During what was an extremely trying period and one of immense emotional turmoil, Theo was someone that continually kept things in perspective and not only reassured me, but actively resolved situations. Nothing was too much trouble. I aimed to find a lawyer that was empathetic, approachable and above all able to understand and advise accurately. Theo didn’t just deliver on these but surpassed on each count, and more. He is a true professional, yet with the ability to make you feel at ease. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or use him again, should the need arise. The firm as a whole were impeccable."
(Harrogate) -
"Excellent service provided through two separate matters spanning nearly two years. During this time I had three different solicitors, but the handover process was smooth and each solicitor was professional, responsive and understanding of my situation and needs."
(Altrincham) -
"Stowe Family Law was was a recommendation from a friend. I am pleased to say that I could not fault Stowe in its approach to my Divorce case. James Scarborough was my representative. James is a fantastic solicitor and someone I would highly recommend. Whilst always remaining in control of the case, he always acknowledged my perspective and allowed me to take the lead in many instances. I felt James was representing me with my (and my children's) best interests in mind always. Thank you, James (and Stowe)."
"Jason has been a tremendous support throughout my divorce, taking me through the process and guiding me through every step. He was instrumental in choosing a barrister that I feel will be a good match for my husband's aggression and arrogance. Jason has also provided solid guidance on what is and isn't relevant to the court. He is empathetic and extremely professional in all that he does."
(Altrincham) -
"A divorce with very young children left me in perhaps the most vulnerable situation I have experienced in life to date. If ever there is a time in life one needs a very qualified professional to be not only very qualified and professional, but to also be infinitely human, then this is the time. That is what I found in Jason and what has helped so much, whilst working through what was inevitably always going to be a painful process. Jason has a manner that is unfailingly calm and reassuring which has been invaluable in trying to navigate the stormy seas of separation. He was approachable from the outset and always mindful and accommodating of my young children. The process of divorce is never going to be pleasant, that goes without saying but Jason has a knack of finding a sliver of humour even on the darkest of days and sometimes that particular skill is as much appreciated as the level of expertise provided. Nicki"
(Altrincham) -
"This review rates specifically to Kate Rayner who handled my divorce proceedings with a level of professionalism, pragmatism and empathy which was outstanding - I would have no hesitation in recommending Kate to anyone who needed family law advice"
(Tunbridge Wells) -
"A very caring and professional service, there where many many difficult times but I always felt reassured in the path I was taking."
(Beverley) -
"I can’t thank them all enough. Very professional and extremely helpful and polite. Family matters can be some of the most difficult to deal with due to the emotions involved. Liz and Kate provided not only a most outstanding service going above and beyond but were also extremely supportive. Very patient and willing to answer so many questions I had. I can’t thank them enough. Truly an asset to the Stowe team. Thank you."
(Harrogate) -
"My solicitor at Stowe Family Law, Hannah Atkinson is extremely knowledgable and professional. Hannah dealt with my case efficiently and was very responsive to every situation given. Hannah made the whole process much easier to deal with."
(Altrincham) -
"Re: Hannah Atkinson Stowe have provided a very professional and efficient service throughout. Hannah provided sensible and clear advice and was determined in negotiations to achieve the best outcome for me. Hannah has been pro-active and focussed in achieving an agreement and closure and I have been carefully guided through a difficult process. I would be happy to recommend Hannah in the future."
Stowe Family Law LLP is rated 4.92 based on 77 reviews