Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP

About Stowe Family Law LLP: Stowe Family Law is the largest specialist family law firm in the UK, with offices in locations throughout the UK. We aspire to be the best Family Law Practice in every location we have an office. With a genuine focus on client care, we aim for all our previous clients to be our biggest advocates.

"I have been delighted with the service provided by Stowe Family Law in Nottingham. Sushma is a highly professional, knowledgeable and caring solicitor. Not only has she provided me with exceptional levels of service, but also allayed my fears when parts of the process have become difficult. This cannot be under-estimated."
(Nottingham) - Posted 5 days ago
"Stowe Family Law have been fantastic so far. Communication has been detailed and clear, and my solicitor has been pro-active in helping me progress my case. I would gladly use them again in the future."
(Nottingham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Claire Chisnall. All I have to say is what a fantastic solicitor she is. She is dedicated to her client and will fight your cause to the very best of her ability. Keeps you informed all the way and leaves no stone unturned. Would highly recommend her and the company."
(Ilkley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Kate Sarsfield has dealt with my divorce procedure and I would definitely recommend her. She achieved an excellent outcome for me; very professionally coping with the case whilst managing to be kind and caring all the way through. She has an excellent eye for detail and is very quick at assessing the situation and potential future problems. I found the experience empowering because I had her support throughout. I am no longer concerned about my future thanks to all her hard work."
(Harrogate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"We have been looked after extremely well by Jane Gray from the Wilmslow office. Nothing has been too much trouble. Jane has explained everything as we have gone through Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and much more. We would highly recommend using Stowe Family Law, and in particular, Jane."
"I feel compeled to write this review as I have gone through a tough time in a very unamicable divorce. Having used 2 previous solictors firm who racked up ££££'s of costs and wasnt moving very far at all. Through recommenadation of a friend I contacted Rebaecca Calden-Storr at Stowe Family Law. From the very first contact right the way to getting a final court result that I was extremely happy with, the process was very quick, precise and stress free unlike the previous 2 firms that botched it. The service is faultless and was made to feel very easy and comfortable through the events. So much so on the court day I felt very at ease and relaxed about the whole process. So in all honesty if you are looking for not just a family Lawyer but an outstanding Family Lawyer I could not recommend Rebecca Calden-Storr at Stowe Family Law enough."
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Professional, caring and sensitive to our individual needs.Listened intently and gave genuine honest advice to meet our requirements. Neil Dring we would have no hesitation in recommending. All the staff have been wonderful, making the whole journey as comfortable as is possible. We are very happy with the results of our outcome.Well done and Thank you. Brenda n Shaun (Leeds)"
(Wetherby) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent, efficient, immediate."
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 month ago
"At very short notice I looked for advice from"
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Stowe Family Law LLP has represented me in regards of my matrimonial matters for the last 8 years. David Milburn, managing partner has worked directly on my case. I would highly recommend Stowe and David to anyone needing dedicated, knowledgable and extremely efficient support with family law matters."
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
"Helpful and efficient"
(LondonVictoria) - Posted 1 month ago
"I found every step of the engagement with Stowe to be top notch, from initial phone call enquiry to the guidance provided. For me, the key to all guidance is that it's clear and understandable, which Stowe delivered without question. My sincere thanks to Charlotte Newman who I found to be excellent."
(Leeds) - Posted 2 months ago
"Camilla was excellent in every aspect of my divorce/family matters. I would highly recommend her for her professionalism throughout."
(Altrincham) - Posted 2 months ago
"Amazing help, so supportive and just what I needed in the most stressful time of my life. The whole process was managed very professionally and my questions were always answered with what was best in mind. Would 100% recommend to anyone."
(Harrogate) - Posted 2 months ago
"Hardworking people which I want to thank you for everything you have done for myself. I would recomend you guys to everyone."
(Manchester) - Posted 2 months ago
"I find myself wondering how to write a review about something nobody would ever want to go through - Separation / Divorce. However, having considered that I'm now what could be described as experienced in the matter (twice), it leaves me extremely happy to make the following quote; Mark @ Stowe Family Law LLP has handled my case in what can only be described as an utmost professional manner. From the extremely well informative initial consultation, to the exceptionally well balanced professional / personal support as the case came to fruition. I feel that I entered the representation with haste as left with a friend. I can say no more and would recommended to anyone."
(Reading) - Posted 2 months ago
"Stowe Family Law provided an excellent service in relation to a very difficult divorce. They were supportive both professionally and personally. Kate Rayner is an outstanding solicitor and she managed my case perfectly. I have the utmost respect for her and her team. They genuinely cared about me and my outcome. I would highly recommend them."
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 months ago
"Mark Chapman was my solicitor throughout a lengthy and difficult divorce. He was thorough, detailed and factual but always with a genuine concern for my well being during such an emotional time. I had complete confidence he would do his very best to support me and get the best outcome he could, whilst managing my expectations throughout. I couldn't recommend him highly enough."
(Reading) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you kindly for taking the time to post this review.
Best wishes from Mark and the rest of the Reading team.
"I have sought advice from Stowe Family Law on several occasions and have used the services specifically of Chris Birch. I cannot recommend Chris highly enough. He is extremely professional. His advice is always measured and wise and his response to communication is very prompt."
(Beverley) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.
Warm regards from Chris and the firm.
"I would definitely recommend Stowe Family Law, the team is always approachable, friendly, highly knowledgeable and at the same time pragmatic. The team would listen to me and showed empathy when dealing with my matters."
(Reading) - Posted 3 months ago