Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP

About Stowe Family Law LLP: Stowe Family Law is the largest specialist family law firm in the UK, with offices in locations throughout the UK. We aspire to be the best Family Law Practice in every location we have an office. With a genuine focus on client care, we aim for all our previous clients to be our biggest advocates.

Click Here
"I have been well served by Stowe over the years; the information and advice given by the lawyers I have used has always been sound and no doubt I will continue to use its services in the areas in which it specialises if needed."
(Altrincham) - Posted 4 months ago
"Due to the nature of our case we were very fortunate to get an appointment the next day, we were treated with empathy and from the onset everything was made very clear and concise. This was my first dealings with the court system and the process was explained well, however in my experience the court proceedings and request for reports dragged the case on far longer than necessary making costs increase. As with all cases regarding law, fees are always a contentious point, however this was made very clear from the beginning, but the charge for emails were a little excessive and I am sure this could be reduced. I hope I never have to use family law again, but if I am in this unfortunate possition again I would highly recommend Stowe Family Law, they are very professional and diligent in their duties."
(Harrogate) - Posted 5 months ago
"Jason Stanley made Partner during my matter and I would commend the promotion. He's personable, manages expectations well and garners confidence early on. With all firms workloads are high but he does his best to accommodate at unfriendly hours for him especially if there's real time sensitivity. Happily recommend, Jason for your family matter."
(Altrincham) - Posted 6 months ago
"My experience dealing with Stowe Family Law was overall very good. Given the delegacy of my case Camilla was very personable and was able to make feel at ease on numerous occasions that I would reach a positive outcome - and this was delivered. The only negative I would say was when dealing with Hannah, although she was nothing but professional, she often positioned my case in more of a pessimistic light - something that could have made me concede easier on certain aspects of the agreement However, taking a balanced view I would definitely recommend the firm to anyone dealing with a case similar to myself"
(Altrincham) - Posted 10 months ago
"Theo Hoppen was thoroughly professional and gave sounds advice throughout my divorce process."
"The solicitor from Stowe family law was very helpful and supportive. And she has a deep understanding of family matters. I was glad to have them on my council"
(Beverley) - Posted 1 year ago