Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP

About Stowe Family Law LLP: Stowe Family Law is the UK’s largest specialist family law firm. It was founded over 30 years ago by Marilyn Stowe, now one of the best-known divorce lawyers in the country.

"My experience dealing with Stowe Family Law was overall very good. Given the delegacy of my case Camilla was very personable and was able to make feel at ease on numerous occasions that I would reach a positive outcome - and this was delivered. The only negative I would say was when dealing with Hannah, although she was nothing but professional, she often positioned my case in more of a pessimistic light - something that could have made me concede easier on certain aspects of the agreement However, taking a balanced view I would definitely recommend the firm to anyone dealing with a case similar to myself"
(Altrincham) -
"Theo Hoppen was thoroughly professional and gave sounds advice throughout my divorce process."
"The solicitor from Stowe family law was very helpful and supportive. And she has a deep understanding of family matters. I was glad to have them on my council"
(Beverley) -