Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP
Read Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

About Stowe Family Law LLP:

Stowe Family Law is the largest specialist family law firm in the UK, with offices in locations throughout the UK. We aspire to be the best Family Law Practice in every location we have an office. With a genuine focus on client care, we aim for all our previous clients to be our biggest advocates.

The hounding from accounts department is horrendous
(Harrogate) - Posted 2 years ago
Professional and reliable. The outcome we wanted was achieved and I am happy with the value and the service I received.
(Altrincham) - Posted 1 year ago
Mark Christie recently acted on my behalf for my extremely messy divorce.

This was an incredibly difficult and stressful time and thanks to Mark and his wonderful PA Michelle we were successful in winning my case. I am now fully back on the road to recovery and getting on with my life.

After initially going to a different firm for a consultation prior to Stowe Family Law there was simply no comparison. The level of detail and professionalism that Mark brought to the table would be impossible to beat and it was the best decision I ever made to hire Mark.

He will be 100% committed to your case and will try his very best for you.

I have recommended Mark to many people and will continue to do so as having the right person on your side during this horrific period of time is critical.
(Harrogate) - Posted 2 years ago
Situations where your family and children are involved are high stress and very personel, I needed advice i could rely on from professionals who do this day in and day out and the assurance that brings. above all I wanted the best chance of having access to my children that was being denied to me. Stowe came highly reccomended to me as the best in the UK, and i have already reccomended them to others. They were extremely professional, very quick to react to situations occuring with exactly the right impetus. Although outcomes can never be guaranteed i have no doubt that choosing the correct lawyers was a major factor in gaining exactly what I wanted in court.
(Leeds) - Posted 3 years ago
I found the firm very friendly and available when I needed them. They gave me great advice and got me to the result that I needed. I would firmly recommend them for their expertise in divorce matters.
(TunbridgeWells) - Posted 7 months ago
Mark Christie is an absolutely superb solicitor and I would fully recommend. He is very approachable and has a vast knowledge of all issues regarding divorce. His attention to detail is second to none.

Definite 10 out of 10!

HH - Wakefield
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
Katie and her team have been very professional throughout the case - even though my case was very lengthy, the team has assisted very well with very clear explanations given for each and the next step. Thank you Katie.
(Wetherby) - Posted 1 year ago
Stowe Family Law have guided me through a tough an emotional process always being calm and professional. Phoebe Turner has given me expert advice always managing my expectations and keeping very calm. I have been very grateful for all of this and would recommend Stowe Family Law.
Patient and supportive, staff at Stowe Family Law offer an outstanding service. They are experts in the “minefield” of family law; I’m so relieved I was recommended to this Co. Not only did my solicitor, Mrs Phoebe Turner, listen with great patience and sensitivity, she suggested practical, intelligent solutions, she gave me confidence and much support throughout. You cannot put a price on your children’s emotional and physical wellbeing and happiness; they depend on you to represent and protect them throughout their childhood. Phoebe Turner understands this and is wholly committed to ensuring you receive the best advice and support at all times; she will hold your hand every step of the way. I would recommend her, without hesitation, to anyone needing professional, up to date, often complicated legal representation. In addition to her legal expertise, she has a wide network of useful contacts including mediators, barristers, etc. Stowe Family Law has made a life changing, very positive difference to my and my children’s lives. I will be forever grateful.
Stowe Family Law was was a recommendation from a friend. I am pleased to say that I could not fault Stowe in its approach to my Divorce case. James Scarborough was my representative. James is a fantastic solicitor and someone I would highly recommend. Whilst always remaining in control of the case, he always acknowledged my perspective and allowed me to take the lead in many instances. I felt James was representing me with my (and my children's) best interests in mind always. Thank you, James (and Stowe).
Re: Hannah Atkinson
Stowe have provided a very professional and efficient service throughout. Hannah provided sensible and clear advice and was determined in negotiations to achieve the best outcome for me. Hannah has been pro-active and focussed in achieving an agreement and closure and I have been carefully guided through a difficult process. I would be happy to recommend Hannah in the future.
(Altrincham) - Posted 1 year ago
Throughout my whole legal process Shanika Varga-Haynes has been brilliant and professional from the beginning. She has always taken care of matters quickly and translated all legal terms into "normal" language for me so I could fully understand. I have been impressed to see how Shanika has managed to handle my husband, who fought the process at every step. She had dealt with my domestic violence and divorce matters with confidence and drive to move things forward. I have been lucky to have her on my side, which in the end meant that I had a happy ending. I cannot thank her enough and would highly recommend her without any hesitation.
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
I received a fantastic service from Stowe Family Law. Miss Charlotte Newman assisted throughout my family matters emotionally and professionally through a very difficult time. Her expertise and high standard gave me the outcome I hoped for. I will be forever grateful. I would definately recommend Stowe Family Law they excel in family matters.
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
After a Traumatic and often very uncertain 18 months i can safely say that the professional and caring approach which we received made everything easier and pulled us through.Many Thanks Stowe Family Law and in Particular Charlotte Newman .
(Leeds) - Posted 3 years ago
Stowe handled my difficult divorce with a great deal of professionalism and gave me nothing other than sound advice and solid support through the whole process.
I especially want to Thank Lucy Phipps, who handled my case from start to finish with amazing knowledge and great negotiating skills. A fantastic person to have in your corner especially if you are being continually bullied. Lucy was always calm and collected and helped to give me the strength to be the same.

I highly recommend Stowe Family Law.
(London) - Posted 3 years ago
I do not plan to get divorced ever again but if I do, I would call Stowe Family Law First.

The solicitor assigned to my case was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. By the time we went to court my case was well prepared. I was guided through the process with great patience by experts who know what they are doing.

I live overseas and their willingness to work by e mail and where necessary by Skype call has been invaluable. With the exception of the court appearances I was able to handle my divorce from my living room. The barrister that they retained on my behalf was top notch and the judge accepted nearly all of his arguments entirely.

By comparison with my ex wife's legal team Stowe's were vastly superior and their fees were substantially lower.

I would definitely recommend Stowe's to anyone needing to get a divorce.
Stowe Family Law LLP is rated 4.92 based on 146 reviews