Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP

About Stowe Family Law LLP: Stowe Family Law is the UK’s largest specialist family law firm. It was founded over 30 years ago by Marilyn Stowe, now one of the best-known divorce lawyers in the country.

"Professional and reliable. The outcome we wanted was achieved and I am happy with the value and the service I received."
(Altrincham) -
"Mark Christie recently acted on my behalf for my extremely messy divorce. This was an incredibly difficult and stressful time and thanks to Mark and his wonderful PA Michelle we were successful in winning my case. I am now fully back on the road to recovery and getting on with my life. After initially going to a different firm for a consultation prior to Stowe Family Law there was simply no comparison. The level of detail and professionalism that Mark brought to the table would be impossible to beat and it was the best decision I ever made to hire Mark. He will be 100% committed to your case and will try his very best for you. I have recommended Mark to many people and will continue to do so as having the right person on your side during this horrific period of time is critical."
(Harrogate) -
"Situations where your family and children are involved are high stress and very personel, I needed advice i could rely on from professionals who do this day in and day out and the assurance that brings. above all I wanted the best chance of having access to my children that was being denied to me. Stowe came highly reccomended to me as the best in the UK, and i have already reccomended them to others. They were extremely professional, very quick to react to situations occuring with exactly the right impetus. Although outcomes can never be guaranteed i have no doubt that choosing the correct lawyers was a major factor in gaining exactly what I wanted in court."
(Leeds) -
"Re: Hannah Atkinson Stowe have provided a very professional and efficient service throughout. Hannah provided sensible and clear advice and was determined in negotiations to achieve the best outcome for me. Hannah has been pro-active and focussed in achieving an agreement and closure and I have been carefully guided through a difficult process. I would be happy to recommend Hannah in the future."
(Altrincham) -
"Throughout my whole legal process Shanika Varga-Haynes has been brilliant and professional from the beginning. She has always taken care of matters quickly and translated all legal terms into "normal" language for me so I could fully understand. I have been impressed to see how Shanika has managed to handle my husband, who fought the process at every step. She had dealt with my domestic violence and divorce matters with confidence and drive to move things forward. I have been lucky to have her on my side, which in the end meant that I had a happy ending. I cannot thank her enough and would highly recommend her without any hesitation."
(Leeds) -
"The hounding from accounts department is horrendous"
(Harrogate) -
"After a Traumatic and often very uncertain 18 months i can safely say that the professional and caring approach which we received made everything easier and pulled us through.Many Thanks Stowe Family Law and in Particular Charlotte Newman ."
(Leeds) -
"I do not plan to get divorced ever again but if I do, I would call Stowe Family Law First. The solicitor assigned to my case was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. By the time we went to court my case was well prepared. I was guided through the process with great patience by experts who know what they are doing. I live overseas and their willingness to work by e mail and where necessary by Skype call has been invaluable. With the exception of the court appearances I was able to handle my divorce from my living room. The barrister that they retained on my behalf was top notch and the judge accepted nearly all of his arguments entirely. By comparison with my ex wife's legal team Stowe's were vastly superior and their fees were substantially lower. I would definitely recommend Stowe's to anyone needing to get a divorce."
Stowe Family Law LLP is rated 4.94 based on 64 reviews