Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP
Read Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

About Stowe Family Law LLP:

Stowe Family Law is the largest specialist family law firm in the UK, with offices in locations throughout the UK. We aspire to be the best Family Law Practice in every location we have an office. With a genuine focus on client care, we aim for all our previous clients to be our biggest advocates.

Very professional and personal advice throughout a difficult process. Highly recommend to others. Thank you.
(St Albans) - Posted 2 days ago
We approached Stowe Family Law LLP to deal with divorce proceedings. Charlotte Newman was appointed as our solicitor and throughout she was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, helpful and behind us 100%. We couldn't be more grateful for help in matters and we were delighted with the outcome. We certainly recommend Stowe Family Law given our experience.
(Leeds) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent service, I recommend highly.
(Esher) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I contacted stow family law after I had separated from my parter of 12yrs. She had walked out and left me to look after my 6yr old son who I totally adored and had devoted my life too, 8mths later i was taken to court by my ex partner over my son, so I turned to stow family law for help. Jemma, Rachael and the team where there for me from the first time I met them untill my case was settled in court and supported me constantly through a very tough and emotional time that lasted for over a year, they we’re always there to help and I couldn’t of got through this without them. My heart goes out to Jemma, Rachael and the team at STOW FAMILY LAW. A big thank you........ Darrell Wright
(Bristol) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much for the lovely review Darrell!
We are very happy to have helped!
I would highly recommend Emma Newman and Stowe Family Law for all the great help and for the service they provided. For many years Emma’s experience and sound advice has help steer us through all the emotional family turmoil, while always focusing on what’s best for the children. I am most grateful to Emma for all her support during these stressful and difficult times.
(Esher) - Posted 1 month ago
I was recommended to contact Emma Newman a number of years ago regarding what I hoped to be a straight forward divorce. Sadly it turned into an acrimonious journey of nearly 3 years. Emma at Stowe was amazingly supportive, kept me sane and on track and through her commensurate professionalism ensured we ended with a balanced and fair outcome for all parties. I honestly could not hold her and Stowe in higher regard and would recommend without any reservation
(Esher) - Posted 1 month ago
I came across Stowe during a specific search online and I am so glad I found them. Once my background case had been assessed, Gareth Curtis was recommended to me as the best placed for my needs. Gareth has been so empathic, supporting and pre-emptive of outcomes before they happened which I have to say helped me to understand the process very well and take some comfort in his knowledge. Stowe were also able to provide in house forensic accounting and recommend to me a very well suited Barrister and other experts that I have needed to call upon. I am happy with the outcome they achieved for me. There is no shadow of doubt that I would highly recommend using Stowe, they will be there every step of the way to ensure you are looked after and receive the best possible advice available. Thank you.
(Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
My personal thanks to Katie Kilburn for all the professional help given to me during a difficult process. I would wholeheartedly recommend her services to anyone considering Stowe family law.
(Wetherby) - Posted 1 month ago
Helen is very professional, diligent and thorough. She expresses great client care skills & empathy in such difficult times. She showed expert knowledge, strength of will and determination thoroughout my divorce which resulted in a very satisfactory outcome. For that I am most grateful. I would have no hesitation in recommending Helen in any divorce proceedings with the aid of her support team too.
(Altrincham) - Posted 3 months ago
Victoria dealt with all issues in a clear and appropriate manner and made what was a difficult situation as easy as it could have been under the circumstances. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
(Esher) - Posted 3 months ago
I have known Maria Coster for a number of years and would highly recommend for her professionalism and expertise in family law.
(Nottingham) - Posted 3 months ago
As you would expect from a well established family law firm both Rebecca Moore and Angela Sussens were professional and efficient when dealing with my case. The fact is they were so much; they exceeded my expectations in their personal approach and worked with me to understand what was important to me in order to get the desired outcome
(Leeds) - Posted 3 months ago
Angela and her team were always supportive/ informative and professional. Felt advice was realistic and balanced . Subject matter was sensitive and always handled in the appropriate manner . Happily recommend them to anyone who needed their services . Mark
(Leeds) - Posted 3 months ago
I highly recommend James Scarborough. James is very friendly and was always reassuring me when I was getting anxious about my problems. He helped me through some very difficult times, which I am forever grateful for!
(St Albans) - Posted 3 months ago
I contacted Stowe Family Law towards the end of a very complicated divorce, owing to a stressful and difficult unforeseen, 11th hour situation. The way that James Scarborough dealt with my case and was confident to take it on board despite not having been involved throughout the whole process was incredibly reassuring. Expected costs were explained at the outset, and for me, the stress of a complicated situation was reduced enormously owing to James’s clear communication and positive approach. Based on my dealings with Stowe Family Law, I can recommend this firm without hesitation.
(St Albans) - Posted 3 months ago
Mark Christie is an absolutely superb solicitor and I would fully recommend. He is very approachable and has a vast knowledge of all issues regarding divorce. His attention to detail is second to none. Definite 10 out of 10! HH - Wakefield
(Harrogate) - Posted 4 months ago
I can not recommend highly enough Mark Christie at Stowe Family Law. Mark provided excellent advice throughout my divorce proceedings and has removed all stress from a very difficult situation.Through his expert knowledge and experience I would 100% recommend Mr Christie and Stowe Family Law for all aspects of divorce and separation.
(Harrogate) - Posted 4 months ago
I have been very pleased with how Stowes handled my case as a father seeking residency. They are clearly experts and I would recommend them to anyone unfortunate enough to needs their services.
(Nottingham) - Posted 4 months ago
I highly recommend Rachel Roberts and thank her for all her help.
(Leeds) - Posted 4 months ago
Katie and her team have been very professional throughout the case - even though my case was very lengthy, the team has assisted very well with very clear explanations given for each and the next step. Thank you Katie.
(Wetherby) - Posted 4 months ago