Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP

About Stowe Family Law LLP: Stowe Family Law is the UK’s largest specialist family law firm. It was founded over 30 years ago by Marilyn Stowe, now one of the best-known divorce lawyers in the country.

Telephone
"Re: Hannah Atkinson Stowe have provided a very professional and efficient service throughout. Hannah provided sensible and clear advice and was determined in negotiations to achieve the best outcome for me. Hannah has been pro-active and focussed in achieving an agreement and closure and I have been carefully guided through a difficult process. I would be happy to recommend Hannah in the future."
(Altrincham) -
"My solicitor at Stowe Family Law (Bindu Bansal) was amazing. I was treated with respect, compassion and courtesy in all my meetings with her. Furthermore, I feel that she provided legal counsel not only in a highly professional manner, but with sensitivity and a strong sense of ethical responsibility. I cannot commend her highly enough, and I am very grateful for her work on my behalf."
(St Albans) -
"Throughout my whole legal process Shanika Varga-Haynes has been brilliant and professional from the beginning. She has always taken care of matters quickly and translated all legal terms into "normal" language for me so I could fully understand. I have been impressed to see how Shanika has managed to handle my husband, who fought the process at every step. She had dealt with my domestic violence and divorce matters with confidence and drive to move things forward. I have been lucky to have her on my side, which in the end meant that I had a happy ending. I cannot thank her enough and would highly recommend her without any hesitation."
(Leeds) -
"Professional and reliable. The outcome we wanted was achieved and I am happy with the value and the service I received."
(Altrincham) -
"The solicitor from Stowe family law was very helpful and supportive. And she has a deep understanding of family matters. I was glad to have them on my council"
(Beverley) -
"I was treated with kindness and courtesy. Claire Ward gave me very good advice and also the issues regarding a family will were dealt with in a helpful manner."
(Beverley) -
"James is always a pleasure to deal with. I felt confident that my matter was being dealt with thoroughly and his insight was invaluable in helping me achieve the best outcome for me and my son. I will continue to use James going forwards."
(St Albans) -
"Thank you for all your support, advice and understanding during a very difficult Divorce, but which came to an amicable conclusion. Mine was a very complex divorce which was excellently handled by Emma Newman. Regards."
(Esher) -
"May we both thank you for your patient & compassionate advice and the comprehensive content of your letter. We are both very grateful for your assistance."
(Leeds) -
"Their knowledge, expertise, advice and confidence gave me the confidence, courage, belief and strength needed to help me through my divorce."
(Leeds) -
"My case was dealt with professionally and efficiently but at the same time I was grateful for the very sensitive and human approach taken. Legal details were explained in plain English and I was able to discuss a range of options in an informed manner. While advice was always forthcoming I felt I had space and time to make my own decisions. I would recommend the practice to others."
(Leeds) -
"I received a fantastic service from Stowe Family Law. Miss Charlotte Newman assisted throughout my family matters emotionally and professionally through a very difficult time. Her expertise and high standard gave me the outcome I hoped for. I will be forever grateful. I would definately recommend Stowe Family Law they excel in family matters."
(Leeds) -
"My lawyer paid careful attention to my briefing, researched my court bundle and pursued my case with care and accuracy. We achieved a positive outcome and I feel it was worth investing in this legal expertise rather than using a 'generalist' lawyer at the offices of other local solicitors."
(St Albans) -
"A smooth, straightforward and stress-free process."
(Beverley) -
"Divorce is frightening, stressful and an extremely anxious time. Where does one start? I had no idea. A friend showed me to an advert for Stowe Family Law in the Times newspaper, which had an office conveniently located in Harrogate. I made an appointment and David Milburne was assigned to my case. What a relief! I could not have been more fortunate as David guided and supported me through this painful process. It was a very difficult divorce for me as I spend most of the year working overseas. I had no knowledge of the law; David patiently explained each stage and options available. Over the two years it took to obtain a divorce and settlement David guided me through the process. Due to his excellent advice, attention to detail and personal service I was satisfied with the outcome of the settlement. Now I can move on with my life. Without hesitation I recommend David Milburne and Stowe Family Law."
(Harrogate) -
"Professional personal thorough service actively managed to process end-to-end and provided insightful input throughout the process."
(Leeds) -
"Mark Christie provided me with exceptional support throughout a very difficult divorce. His professionalism and robust attention to detail are second to none. He gave me hard facts alongside solid advice and guidance throughout the whole process. His robust and pragmatic approach was reassuring and I certainly felt Mark shouldered the burden of my divorce allowing me to sleep at night knowing I had an excellent solicitor acting for me. I will always be grateful to Mark and would highly recommend him, more so I'm certainly grateful he was in my corner!"
"Stowe Family Law and specifically Rachel Roberts, provided an excellent service during a very difficult time. Rachel was extremely professional and prompt with her responses. Her advice was always pragmatic and reassuring, making the whole process much easier. I would not hesitate recommending Rachel or Stowe to anybody."
(Leeds) -
"Stowe have been a great support and guide throughout the most stressful and anxiety ridden 18 months of my life. I found they were very sensitive to the emotional impact of trying to ensure that my children had the most sensible and positive outcome from what has been a very traumatic divorce so far. I would not hesitate in recommending their professional service to others in a similar situation."
(St Albans) -
"I need to express my gratitude to all at Stowe Family Law, namely David Milburn, Jo Child's and Rebeca Moore along with a few others who I had some dealings with along the way. The attention to detail throughout the case from the team was second to none which helped ensure that my case involving children matters was driven towards a successful outcome. At times it felt like the world was against me but the team at Stowe provided outstanding advice, support, guidance and also reassurance throughout. It really did make a difference having Stowe Family Law stood with me side by side throughout my case. A truly 5 star service from start to finish!"
(Harrogate) -