Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP

About Stowe Family Law LLP: Stowe Family Law is the UK’s largest specialist family law firm. It was founded over 30 years ago by Marilyn Stowe, now one of the best-known divorce lawyers in the country.

"James is always a pleasure to deal with. I felt confident that my matter was being dealt with thoroughly and his insight was invaluable in helping me achieve the best outcome for me and my son. I will continue to use James going forwards."
(St Albans) -
"Thank you for all your support, advice and understanding during a very difficult Divorce, but which came to an amicable conclusion. Mine was a very complex divorce which was excellently handled by Emma Newman. Regards."
(Esher) -
"May we both thank you for your patient & compassionate advice and the comprehensive content of your letter. We are both very grateful for your assistance."
(Leeds) -
"Their knowledge, expertise, advice and confidence gave me the confidence, courage, belief and strength needed to help me through my divorce."
(Leeds) -
"My case was dealt with professionally and efficiently but at the same time I was grateful for the very sensitive and human approach taken. Legal details were explained in plain English and I was able to discuss a range of options in an informed manner. While advice was always forthcoming I felt I had space and time to make my own decisions. I would recommend the practice to others."
(Leeds) -
"I received a fantastic service from Stowe Family Law. Miss Charlotte Newman assisted throughout my family matters emotionally and professionally through a very difficult time. Her expertise and high standard gave me the outcome I hoped for. I will be forever grateful. I would definately recommend Stowe Family Law they excel in family matters."
(Leeds) -
"My lawyer paid careful attention to my briefing, researched my court bundle and pursued my case with care and accuracy. We achieved a positive outcome and I feel it was worth investing in this legal expertise rather than using a 'generalist' lawyer at the offices of other local solicitors."
(St Albans) -
"A smooth, straightforward and stress-free process."
(Beverley) -
"Divorce is frightening, stressful and an extremely anxious time. Where does one start? I had no idea. A friend showed me to an advert for Stowe Family Law in the Times newspaper, which had an office conveniently located in Harrogate. I made an appointment and David Milburne was assigned to my case. What a relief! I could not have been more fortunate as David guided and supported me through this painful process. It was a very difficult divorce for me as I spend most of the year working overseas. I had no knowledge of the law; David patiently explained each stage and options available. Over the two years it took to obtain a divorce and settlement David guided me through the process. Due to his excellent advice, attention to detail and personal service I was satisfied with the outcome of the settlement. Now I can move on with my life. Without hesitation I recommend David Milburne and Stowe Family Law."
(Harrogate) -
"Professional personal thorough service actively managed to process end-to-end and provided insightful input throughout the process."
(Leeds) -
"Mark Christie provided me with exceptional support throughout a very difficult divorce. His professionalism and robust attention to detail are second to none. He gave me hard facts alongside solid advice and guidance throughout the whole process. His robust and pragmatic approach was reassuring and I certainly felt Mark shouldered the burden of my divorce allowing me to sleep at night knowing I had an excellent solicitor acting for me. I will always be grateful to Mark and would highly recommend him, more so I'm certainly grateful he was in my corner!"
"Stowe Family Law and specifically Rachel Roberts, provided an excellent service during a very difficult time. Rachel was extremely professional and prompt with her responses. Her advice was always pragmatic and reassuring, making the whole process much easier. I would not hesitate recommending Rachel or Stowe to anybody."
(Leeds) -
"Stowe have been a great support and guide throughout the most stressful and anxiety ridden 18 months of my life. I found they were very sensitive to the emotional impact of trying to ensure that my children had the most sensible and positive outcome from what has been a very traumatic divorce so far. I would not hesitate in recommending their professional service to others in a similar situation."
(St Albans) -
"I need to express my gratitude to all at Stowe Family Law, namely David Milburn, Jo Child's and Rebeca Moore along with a few others who I had some dealings with along the way. The attention to detail throughout the case from the team was second to none which helped ensure that my case involving children matters was driven towards a successful outcome. At times it felt like the world was against me but the team at Stowe provided outstanding advice, support, guidance and also reassurance throughout. It really did make a difference having Stowe Family Law stood with me side by side throughout my case. A truly 5 star service from start to finish!"
(Harrogate) -
"Amy Foweather gave me fast, clear, precise advice on how to resolve my situation. She is sharp, organised and efficient. She pushed my divorce through at the fastest possible pace for me. I would recommend her to anybody."
(Beverley) -
"Mark Christie recently acted on my behalf for my extremely messy divorce. This was an incredibly difficult and stressful time and thanks to Mark and his wonderful PA Michelle we were successful in winning my case. I am now fully back on the road to recovery and getting on with my life. After initially going to a different firm for a consultation prior to Stowe Family Law there was simply no comparison. The level of detail and professionalism that Mark brought to the table would be impossible to beat and it was the best decision I ever made to hire Mark. He will be 100% committed to your case and will try his very best for you. I have recommended Mark to many people and will continue to do so as having the right person on your side during this horrific period of time is critical."
(Harrogate) -
"Mr Mark Christie is an absolutely fabulous solicitor and I simply can not recommend him enough. He managed to calmly and clearly control my case and simply outclassed the other side due to his attention to detail. Mr Christie is approachable, realistic but most of all extremely diligent and it is this quality that helps him to win cases. I would 100% recommend"
(Harrogate) -
"My initial contact with Stowe Family Law was following the breakdown of my marriage when I left a message via their website query facility. Very promptly, I was telephoned back for an initial consultation and was very fortunate to have Amy Foweather taking on my case. Not long after my initial contact with Stowe, my adopted children were taken from me by my former husband and I didn’t know where they were. Amy helped to secure an emergency court hearing for me at which I was able to secure my children being returned immediately after the hearing. Amy listened carefully to all my concerns – right through to the end of my divorce proceedings, financial settlement and a final court order for my children’s arrangements. Amy, her secretary and the wider team at Stowe were always very helpful and responsive to my needs and concerns, always getting back to me very promptly. Two of Amy’s many excellent characteristics that spring to mind immediately were her making me feel at ease at the court hearings because nothing seem to faze her and also her fantastic letter-writing skills on my behalf, which always expressed wonderfully my intentions. I am extremely pleased that I chose Stowe Family Law to help me through what was a very traumatic time. Sometimes, I found it difficult to think about things clearly during that time and the barristers which Amy very carefully chose to support me at the court hearings, due to her excellent knowledge and experience, were also excellent."
(Harrogate) -
"The hounding from accounts department is horrendous"
(Harrogate) -
"Helen Miller provided me with exceptional support through a very difficult divorce, not only in providing a very clear explanation of the legal process and working towards the best possible result she could negotiate for me but furthermore in her patient guidance ensuring that at a very emotive time I was always presented or responded in a fair reasonable manner that ultimately had the children's best interests at heart."
(Altrincham) -