Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP

About Stowe Family Law LLP: Stowe Family Law is the UK’s largest specialist family law firm. It was founded over 30 years ago by Marilyn Stowe, now one of the best-known divorce lawyers in the country.

"Helen Miller provided me with exceptional support through a very difficult divorce, not only in providing a very clear explanation of the legal process and working towards the best possible result she could negotiate for me but furthermore in her patient guidance ensuring that at a very emotive time I was always presented or responded in a fair reasonable manner that ultimately had the children's best interests at heart."
(Hale) -
"Mark Chapman guided me through the process clearly and efficiently. He or a member of his staff were always available if I needed confirmation or explanations. The office and Head Office were so professional, and organised."
(Harrogate) -
"Mr Mark Chapman has the ability to communicate effectively with the client and explain complex legal issues, advise and strategies to achieve the most rational and best outcome from the divorce proceedings in what can be a most emotionally challenging and totally unfamiliar environment for the client. Mr Chapman and his team are always available to make time when the investigation of the divorce issues take an unexpected turn. Mr Chapman shoulders much of the worry and the unknown on behalf of the client in the course of the divorce proceedings. I cannot too highly recommend Mr Chapman to anyone else in a similar situation."
(Winchester) -
"Excellent 121 service from Jennifer Williamson, who was extremely knowledgeable, approachable, professional and kind to me. She made the pain and fear of divorce as easy it is could possible be. I am very grateful to her and would recommend her very warmly to others."
(Winchester) -
"Jennifer Williamson made me feel at ease from our very first meeting. At a very stressful and emotional time in my life, Jennifer made the whole divorce process very bearable,with her understanding, compassionate, but professional approach. I truly felt she my best interests at heart from the outset."
(Winchester) -
"My solicitor and her PA was proactive and supported me throughout the whole process. I don't know how I would have got through it without them both. A divorce is an emotional and stressful time and they helped me so much. I would highly recommend my solicitor."
(Leeds) -
"At a time in my life when I needed the right person to pick me up and steer me in the right direction, up stepped Mrs Angela Sussens from Stowe Family Law. Angela was extremely professional and kept me grounded throughout, giving me the right mix of hard facts and sound advice. I'll be eternally grateful for the support and guidance that Angela gave to me, and for getting me into a position that was fair and allowed me to focus on my own future."
(Leeds) -
"Stowe Family Law have been my rock through a very difficult divorce. Rachel Roberts was meticulous, caring, helpful and reassuring. She gave me excellent advice from start to finish. Rachel was so on the ball and always responded quickly to the other side whenever something happened. I highly recommend the whole of the Stowe Family Law team. Angela Sussens, Charlotte Newman and the forensic team were all very professional and helpful in my case."
"Charlotte Newman Charlotte made this very difficult and sometimes traumatic time much easier to deal with . You went the extra mile with every step of the process and the caring way you dealt with the Child Matters was excellent .You were professional ,thoughtful ,and cannot say how grateful we were to have you in our corner. Thank-you so much."
"Excellent ,caring ,professional service"
"After a Traumatic and often very uncertain 18 months i can safely say that the professional and caring approach which we received made everything easier and pulled us through.Many Thanks Stowe Family Law and in Particular Charlotte Newman ."
"Rachel Roberts provided me with a high degree of professional and personal support during a very difficult divorce. Her approach was thorough, pragmatic and robust and this gave me a lot of confidence and reassurance especially when things were difficult. I would have no hesitation in recommending Rachel to anyone who needs a personable, nonsense solicitor on their side."
"Stowe Family Law have made me happy by helping me to achieve the best possible outcome from my divorce, giving me and my family security for the future. The whole team in the Leeds office, specifically my Solicitor Charlotte Newman, were determined, professional and compassionate throughout the whole process."
"They took all my considerations into account and completely understood my case. They were kind and very child focused. I could not have had a better service at what was a difficult time. I always felt extremely well looked after"
"Julian Hawkhead at Stowe Family Law dealt with my divorce efficiently, and very tactfully and kindly. I am most grateful for his guidance and the actions he took on my behalf. Just to mention one thing, without help I would have struggled greatly to understand seemingly self-contradictory divorce law. Julian’s team provided great support throughout, in particular Nia Belcher."
"Situations where your family and children are involved are high stress and very personel, I needed advice i could rely on from professionals who do this day in and day out and the assurance that brings. above all I wanted the best chance of having access to my children that was being denied to me. Stowe came highly reccomended to me as the best in the UK, and i have already reccomended them to others. They were extremely professional, very quick to react to situations occuring with exactly the right impetus. Although outcomes can never be guaranteed i have no doubt that choosing the correct lawyers was a major factor in gaining exactly what I wanted in court."
(Leeds) -
"I really valued the help and advice I received throughout the process. From the first consultation, until all was ageeed and resolved I felt in very safe hands."
(Wilmslow) -
"I can not recomend Stowe Family Law highly enough. I was fortunate to be assigned Amy to handle my divorce. Through what is a difficult and stressful time Amy has been extremely professional and so supportive. Any queries are dealt with immediately and calls returned promptly. Correspondence is exceptionally written and clear. Amy will always take the time to go through any 'legal jargon' and explain why certain issues need to be raised."
(Harrogate) -
"I needed help in respect of remaking my will and a prenuptuial agreement prior my marriage .The legal team at Stowe Family Law were very helpful . I feel secure in the knowledge that I have done all necessary to ensure my legacy !!"
(Harrogate) -
"Very professional, welcoming and understanding Law Firm. Without the help and support from my solicitor, I would have ended up with no finanical settlement and my divorce probably would have taken a lot longer. Very impressed and appreciative of advice and action taken throughout my divorce."
Stowe Family Law LLP is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews