Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP

About Stowe Family Law LLP: Stowe Family Law is the UK’s largest specialist family law firm. It was founded over 30 years ago by Marilyn Stowe, now one of the best-known divorce lawyers in the country.

"My experience dealing with Stowe Family Law was overall very good. Given the delegacy of my case Camilla was very personable and was able to make feel at ease on numerous occasions that I would reach a positive outcome - and this was delivered. The only negative I would say was when dealing with Hannah, although she was nothing but professional, she often positioned my case in more of a pessimistic light - something that could have made me concede easier on certain aspects of the agreement However, taking a balanced view I would definitely recommend the firm to anyone dealing with a case similar to myself"
(Altrincham) -
"I could not be happier with Stowe and in particular, the service, advice and support offered by Kai during my child arrangements order application, which resulted in a better than expected outcome. There was never difficulty getting in touch, and along with Kai's professionalism and confidence, I felt reassured throughout."
(St_Albans) -
"Mark Chapman handled my divorce with an assured manner, combined with great attention to detail and a calm and consistent approach. I always felt secure in the knowledge that he had a clear grasp of the case."
(Reading) -
"We express our thanks to our solicitor , Jane Gray , for giving us clear and sensible advice which made the writing of our wills such an easy process. We would have no hesitation in recommending her services ."
(Altrincham) -
"Good sound advice given and they were prompt brilliant to deal with would highly recommend them"
(Beverley) -
"Theo Hoppen was thoroughly professional and gave sounds advice throughout my divorce process."
"During what was an extremely trying period and one of immense emotional turmoil, Theo was someone that continually kept things in perspective and not only reassured me, but actively resolved situations. Nothing was too much trouble. I aimed to find a lawyer that was empathetic, approachable and above all able to understand and advise accurately. Theo didn’t just deliver on these but surpassed on each count, and more. He is a true professional, yet with the ability to make you feel at ease. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or use him again, should the need arise. The firm as a whole were impeccable."
(Harrogate) -
"Excellent service provided through two separate matters spanning nearly two years. During this time I had three different solicitors, but the handover process was smooth and each solicitor was professional, responsive and understanding of my situation and needs."
(Altrincham) -
"Stowe Family Law was was a recommendation from a friend. I am pleased to say that I could not fault Stowe in its approach to my Divorce case. James Scarborough was my representative. James is a fantastic solicitor and someone I would highly recommend. Whilst always remaining in control of the case, he always acknowledged my perspective and allowed me to take the lead in many instances. I felt James was representing me with my (and my children's) best interests in mind always. Thank you, James (and Stowe)."
"Jason has been a tremendous support throughout my divorce, taking me through the process and guiding me through every step. He was instrumental in choosing a barrister that I feel will be a good match for my husband's aggression and arrogance. Jason has also provided solid guidance on what is and isn't relevant to the court. He is empathetic and extremely professional in all that he does."
(Altrincham) -
"A divorce with very young children left me in perhaps the most vulnerable situation I have experienced in life to date. If ever there is a time in life one needs a very qualified professional to be not only very qualified and professional, but to also be infinitely human, then this is the time. That is what I found in Jason and what has helped so much, whilst working through what was inevitably always going to be a painful process. Jason has a manner that is unfailingly calm and reassuring which has been invaluable in trying to navigate the stormy seas of separation. He was approachable from the outset and always mindful and accommodating of my young children. The process of divorce is never going to be pleasant, that goes without saying but Jason has a knack of finding a sliver of humour even on the darkest of days and sometimes that particular skill is as much appreciated as the level of expertise provided. Nicki"
(Altrincham) -
"This review rates specifically to Kate Rayner who handled my divorce proceedings with a level of professionalism, pragmatism and empathy which was outstanding - I would have no hesitation in recommending Kate to anyone who needed family law advice"
(Tunbridge Wells) -
"A very caring and professional service, there where many many difficult times but I always felt reassured in the path I was taking."
(Beverley) -
"I can’t thank them all enough. Very professional and extremely helpful and polite. Family matters can be some of the most difficult to deal with due to the emotions involved. Liz and Kate provided not only a most outstanding service going above and beyond but were also extremely supportive. Very patient and willing to answer so many questions I had. I can’t thank them enough. Truly an asset to the Stowe team. Thank you."
(Harrogate) -
"My solicitor at Stowe Family Law, Hannah Atkinson is extremely knowledgable and professional. Hannah dealt with my case efficiently and was very responsive to every situation given. Hannah made the whole process much easier to deal with."
(Altrincham) -
"Re: Hannah Atkinson Stowe have provided a very professional and efficient service throughout. Hannah provided sensible and clear advice and was determined in negotiations to achieve the best outcome for me. Hannah has been pro-active and focussed in achieving an agreement and closure and I have been carefully guided through a difficult process. I would be happy to recommend Hannah in the future."
(Altrincham) -
"My solicitor at Stowe Family Law (Bindu Bansal) was amazing. I was treated with respect, compassion and courtesy in all my meetings with her. Furthermore, I feel that she provided legal counsel not only in a highly professional manner, but with sensitivity and a strong sense of ethical responsibility. I cannot commend her highly enough, and I am very grateful for her work on my behalf."
(St Albans) -
"Throughout my whole legal process Shanika Varga-Haynes has been brilliant and professional from the beginning. She has always taken care of matters quickly and translated all legal terms into "normal" language for me so I could fully understand. I have been impressed to see how Shanika has managed to handle my husband, who fought the process at every step. She had dealt with my domestic violence and divorce matters with confidence and drive to move things forward. I have been lucky to have her on my side, which in the end meant that I had a happy ending. I cannot thank her enough and would highly recommend her without any hesitation."
(Leeds) -
"Professional and reliable. The outcome we wanted was achieved and I am happy with the value and the service I received."
(Altrincham) -
"The solicitor from Stowe family law was very helpful and supportive. And she has a deep understanding of family matters. I was glad to have them on my council"
Stowe Family Law LLP is rated 4.92 based on 71 reviews