Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stowe Family Law LLP
Read Stowe Family Law LLP Reviews

About Stowe Family Law LLP:

Stowe Family Law is the largest specialist family law firm in the UK, with offices in locations throughout the UK. We aspire to be the best Family Law Practice in every location we have an office. With a genuine focus on client care, we aim for all our previous clients to be our biggest advocates.

Camilla was excellent in every aspect of my divorce/family matters. I would highly recommend her for her professionalism throughout.
(Altrincham) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing help, so supportive and just what I needed in the most stressful time of my life. The whole process was managed very professionally and my questions were always answered with what was best in mind. Would 100% recommend to anyone.
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
Hardworking people which I want to thank you for everything you have done for myself. I would recomend you guys to everyone.
(Manchester) - Posted 1 year ago
I find myself wondering how to write a review about something nobody would ever want to go through - Separation / Divorce. However, having considered that I'm now what could be described as experienced in the matter (twice), it leaves me extremely happy to make the following quote; Mark @ Stowe Family Law LLP has handled my case in what can only be described as an utmost professional manner. From the extremely well informative initial consultation, to the exceptionally well balanced professional / personal support as the case came to fruition. I feel that I entered the representation with haste as left with a friend. I can say no more and would recommended to anyone.
(Reading) - Posted 1 year ago
Stowe Family Law provided an excellent service in relation to a very difficult divorce. They were supportive both professionally and personally. Kate Rayner is an outstanding solicitor and she managed my case perfectly. I have the utmost respect for her and her team. They genuinely cared about me and my outcome. I would highly recommend them.
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 1 year ago
Mark Chapman was my solicitor throughout a lengthy and difficult divorce. He was thorough, detailed and factual but always with a genuine concern for my well being during such an emotional time. I had complete confidence he would do his very best to support me and get the best outcome he could, whilst managing my expectations throughout. I couldn't recommend him highly enough.
(Reading) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you kindly for taking the time to post this review.
Best wishes from Mark and the rest of the Reading team.
I have sought advice from Stowe Family Law on several occasions and have used the services specifically of Chris Birch. I cannot recommend Chris highly enough. He is extremely professional. His advice is always measured and wise and his response to communication is very prompt.
(Beverley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.
Warm regards from Chris and the firm.
I would definitely recommend Stowe Family Law, the team is always approachable, friendly, highly knowledgeable and at the same time pragmatic. The team would listen to me and showed empathy when dealing with my matters.
(Reading) - Posted 1 year ago
Stowe family Law were quick to help me with my issue. However, i felt i was not listened to and the lack of compassion and support was missing.
(Beverley) - Posted 1 year ago
Very sorry to hear that you feel this way, we really care about fully understanding the needs of each client and being compassionate. Rather than go into detail here, we would like to speak and get a better understanding. If you are happy to do so and when you have a few minutes to spare, please could you phone the office?
Thanks and my sincerest regards
Christopher Birch, Managing Partner
Excellent service from Stowe Family Law, Matthew Miles in particular was brilliant. He took the time to listen to my situation before requesting documentation to decide if I had a strong case which made him stand out from the rest. Matthew helped to make the process cost effective and overall I achieved the outcome I wanted. Thank you very much for your support and advice, I will certainly be recommending Stowe and Matthew in the future.
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been very impressed with James Scarborough, he has listened and understood all my instructions, acted in a pragmatic and professional manner detailing what the likely outcomes of certain scenarios would be. This greatly helped me in reviewing my options and putting together a plan of action which so far has produced good results.
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
I have recently been through a stressful divorce situation which I had put off for a long time for fear of the outcome. When I was first introduced to Jason Stanley I knew straight away that I would be in safe hands. His calmness and empathy immediately put me at ease as a client. With his extremely professional approach to my case and his knowledgeable grasp of the law he explained the whole case scenario in terms that I could easily understand. Whenever I had a 'wobble' Jason was always there with his rational and studied advice which saw me through to resolution. From entering Jason's office to leaving the court with a very positive outcome - he was there every step of the way. Not only does he possess an extremely sharp legal mind he is an extremely nice person and that made all the difference. I would thoroughly recommend Jason Stanley's services to anybody
(Altrincham) - Posted 1 year ago
I opted for Stowe Family Law by sheer chance, and I am very pleased that I did. Such a professional service from start to finish, kind and always happy to help with any issues that I had. I dealt with Kate Sarsfield and we built a relationship where I knew I could tell her anything and everything, to which she calmed me and gave me the best advise she could, and it worked. I have already recommended Stowe and Kate to friends in the same situation as me and they too are very happy with the service.
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
Kate, was amazing and very understanding of my situation while proceeding with divorce. She explained my options thoroughly therefore I could make the right decision for my children and I. Kate supported me all the way through the divorce. I would definitely recommend Kate and Stowe Family Law as your family solicitors.
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
I would thoroughly recommend Stowe Family Law, in particular Kate Sarsfield. Having found myself in the unfortunate position of needing a divorce lawyer early in the New Year, she acted promptly to meet and represent me. She was quick to respond and have a clear grasp of the situation, even in one instance calling me at 10pm. She was understanding and supportive and I felt safe with Stowe Family Law.
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
'Stowe Family Law (Winchester) always acted professionally and fairly in my best interest'
From my initial meeting, I was confident that they were very knowledgeable in all aspects of family law. Their human approach and advice made it easy to understand throughout the entire process and I was kept fully informed at every stage. My trust in their professional ability and their quick response to act upon a situation helped minimize what could have been a very stressful period in my life. I am so thankful I chose the right solicitors. My particular thanks to Paul Linsdell.
(Winchester) - Posted 1 year ago
Stowe Family Law were excellent and assisted me at what was an incredibly tough time. Mr Chapman was extremely helpful, patient and approachable. Nothing was ever too much trouble for him and as a firm they were so easy to contact when required. I would like to thank Stowe Family Law and in particular Mr Chapman, for the advice and support I was given and for helping me in reaching the desired conclusion. I highly recommend them and would not hesitate to use them again if necessary.
(Reading) - Posted 1 year ago
Stowe Family Law were excellent and assisted me at what was an incredibly tough time. Mr Chapman was extremely helpful, patient and approachable. Nothing was ever too much trouble for him and as a firm they were so easy to contact when required. I would like to thank Stowe Family Law and in particular Mr Chapman for the advice and support I was given and for helping me in reaching the desired conclusion. I highly recommend them and would not hesitate to use them again if necessary.
(Reading) - Posted 1 year ago
Exceptionally professional dealing with a very challenging and emotional chapter of my life, my divorce. Stowe Family Law stepped in when my original solicitor was not providing the level of service I was looking for and swiftly got me back on track and to a prompt conclusion.
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 year ago
Kate Sarsfield represented me through my divorce and I am very grateful for her support, understanding, focus and efficiency throughout the whole process. I felt that she readily made herself available and was very quick to respond to everything, keeping me on track and securing what I believe was the best possible outcome given the circumstances. I would highly recommend her. In conclusion I would also like to mention how exceptionally pleasant all of the staff were when I had reason to call in. Thank you.
Stowe Family Law LLP is rated 4.92 based on 146 reviews