Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

How would you rate Starlistings International ?

"I ordered my star for my boyfriend who has just lost his sister. It arrived just a couple of days later. And was really lovely. I know he will treasure it. Thankyou for great service"
"Product arrived quickly and was good quality. Perfect gift for a remembrance."
"My daughter was delighted with her gift"
"Bought as a birthday present. Ordering was simple. Delivery was made on the day of the birthday even though I had only ordered a few days before. Unusual gift, especially for the person who has everything. Would recommend this company."
"It provided a great product for a decent price. I looked on other sites and this was the cheapest and had the largest variety. My product came 2 days after I ordered which was very efficient."
"An excellent product that was delivered very quickly. For a christening, it was an ideal gift and the parents were thrilled with such an original idea."
"Very nice certificate Makes a lovely token present"
"We bought this for a colleague who had unfortunately went through a bereavement. The way everything was presented was beautiful."
"The boys are over the moon that their Grandad has a star so they can see it in the sky to remind them of him"
"Arrived quickly, however, the star chart is not easy to read for the layperson so I doubt we will ever find it in the sky"
"Easy transaction and product itself is of good quality. Receiver loved it, so all good. If I was to be critical, the present was for a male 21st, so having a sparkly band, white feather and gold stars as part of the package was maybe a little OTT. We removed them before giving, and didnt spoil anything, just a thought maybe ?"
"Absolutely delighted with our order. The star we ordered was for a christening and arrived promptly. It was in a beautiful blue box, beautifully embellished inside with stars and feathers. The oak star was of excellent quality."
"As always beautiful product and perfect as a christening present - was a little disappointed that personalised message/ note was not included"
"Item never arrived."
"I bought as a gift for dear friends as a lasting memorial for their babies that had miscarried. I was extremely impressed with the service and time to arrive thank you."
"Presentation box nice."
"I bought a star for my best friend and her to be husband as my wedding gift to them. You can make this gift very personal and I have to say when it arrived I was absolutely over the moon with the presentation of the certificate in the gift box. I highly recommend this company. Couldn't have been more pleased with the whole process. Very simple, quick and super thoughtful."
"a special gift for my Nieces 21st Birthday . shes well happy now . thank you"
"Swift service and lovely gift"
"Very cheap looking"