Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

How would you rate Starlistings International?

"I was so pleased with the items I ordered it was so easy to place the order and was quick delivery took about a week and that was over the Xmas period thank u as it meant a lot to a little boy who lost his nanny it has helped him to cope and understand in his own way as he looks for her in the sky thank u again xx"
"Super quick service and a delighted recipient! Thankyou"
"Arrived before time well presented. Extremely happy with the gift set one I got. I would definitely use this place again :)"
"Perfect gift. Delivery was fast even before Christmas. It was beautifully presented. Would recommend."
Duncan Prideaux
Verified Buyer
"Great idea. Made my wife’s Christmas. Fantastic service and speedy delivery. Would recommend"
"I paid for express delivery (£7.50) which came when expected. Only thing is, I expected more from the presentation. I bought this as a remembrance gift for Christmas, but aside from that overall I was happy with it."
Peter Schmidt
Verified Buyer
"As I left Xmas shopping extremely late again this year (typical bloke), the downloadable certificate was a huge bonus. The gift earned me loads of brownie points for a minimal investment !!! Many thanks Pete"
"Lovely item and fast delivery"
Leah Higgins
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully presented and arrived quickly. Only thing I wish I’d seen was where the star groups were. Purchased one for a constellation in Southern Hemisphere so unlikely I’ll see it unless I travel."
Diane Redman
Verified Buyer
"My granddaughter thought it was great and its in a frame on herbed room wall and looking for ward to looking though her brothers telescope so thank it was great to see her face on her birthday lam so pleased we thought of it for her birthday so thank you Keep up the good work From Diane Redman her happy nan & pop"
Lisa Dixon
Verified Buyer
"Quick service well packaged. Certificate was a little basic and details small at the bottom. Would have preferred a separate larger printed certificate with details so they could be seen and a separate star coordinate chart."
"One of the best presents I have ever got for my girlfriend thank you all so much"
ANNABEL DOMANSKI
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery of order. My granddaughter was happy with her gift. Thought it was "cool" ! Thank You!"
Denise Ward
Verified Buyer
"got this for my mum for Christmas and she loved it said it was " Nice because it was an unusual present to get " has already hung it on the wall in her sitting room"
"It was easy to follow instructons. And delivered on time. Printed on lovely paper. Thank you."
"If I could give zero stars I would. I ordered my star over 2 weeks before Christmas and on the 12th received an email saying it had been shipped and would come within 7-10 days yet it never came an on the 23rd of December I was sent an email asking for a review on an item I hadn't received. So on the 24th I sent an email explaining my problem and how I would like it to be resolved as I didn't want to write a bad review if they were going to rectify the problem but I received a one sentence reply three days later that said "Your order was shipped on the 12th December so should be with you now?" which is extremely annoying as that is what I'd stated in my email to star listings, I did not wait three days for the facts to be relayed back to me. I'm still waiting on a reply but I'm very disappointed with the service."
"This item was the perfect gift for my Dad following the passing of my Nana. It was presented beautifully it looked really special! He loved it."
Nigel Dickinson
Verified Buyer
"It was how it was described. Arrived on time. We appreciate we can't actually change the star name. But the sentiment was appreciated by the recipient."
"Such a special gift for someone to have a star named after a loved one who has passed away. Quick delivery. Very happy with my choice."
"this was a very special Christmas for us as my husband is very ill I didn't have any idea what I could get him for Christmas the naming of a star for him was something that meant a lot both for him and the rest of the family as he will always be here for us"
Starlistings International is rated 4.51 based on 597 reviews