Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

01455 845541/07899 794765

How would you rate Starlistings International?

Verified Buyer

goods delivered quickly and packed well
Melissa Bradbury
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery..perfectly presented!! Was a gift for my baby nephew..his mother said it was the best gift they received.
Theresa Hale
Verified Buyer

Really great present, well presented .Thanks
Caren Love
Verified Buyer

out of this world, so beautiful and you would think that the angels packed and delivered it.it is what I wanted for a special person. thank you so much.
Claire Poulten
Verified Buyer

I was so happy with my purchase.. all the little extras added made the gift look so beautiful. Would definitely recommend.
Verified Reviewer

The certificate and gift came very quickly but was very disappointed with the size of the lettering on the certificate. I did email to complain and they asked me to send a copy, which I did, but then heard nothing from them. I emailed again and again and I am still waiting for a reply. Have been waiting for about 6 weeks now. Terrible customer service. Would definitely not recommend this company.
Molly
Unverified Reviewer

Beautiful gift, excellent service, extremely happy!
Molly
Verified Reviewer

I brought this as a birthday present and the gift set was beautifully presented. The quality of the plaque was to a very high standard. I am VERY happy with the gift set and would recommend to everyone!
Diane Wright
Verified Buyer

Ordered a star for my daughter and grandaughter in memory of my grandson Jonah I also ordered a silk rose at an extra cost the papers for Jonahs star arrived but I never recieved the silk rose
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and perfect for a christening. The teddy bear is a lovely addition and the feathers and stars make it really special.
Sarah Brophy
Verified Buyer

Very efficient straight forward ordering...well packaged and my niece loved her present !! Would definately buy again ..thankyou ????
John Brand
Verified Buyer

I had a superb experience with Starlistings. Not only did they meet my request for an early delivery to ensure the star gift arrived on time but it was an excellent gift that brought tears of happiness and memories flooding back. I ordered two stars for two different occasions. Both were different packages and expertly produced. The sentiment behind the gift was felt and it was a great decision to mark an occasion with this gift.
Overall, the speed was brilliant and the packages were ideally suited.
Thank you!
Rebecca Shaw
Verified Buyer

The star was bought as a remembrance gift and went down so well, it made the perfect gift at a very vulnerable time. The item came quickly and was beautifully decorated with white feathers which were very fitting to the situation. Thank you so much. Highly recommended, a perfect gift in memory of someone you care about xx
Unverified Reviewer

I bought this as a gift for the loss of a baby and i could not be happier it came with a pink and white teddy, feathers and stars it was perfect thank you Star listings !
Geoff Davey
Verified Buyer

Faultless fromstsrt to finish.
Verified Buyer

It's something special to give. Truly heart warming. my star was a rememberance star and it was so lovely to know that when we miss our loved one we can look up and know they are looking down. It comes with a beautiful plaque to put on show in a very professional box which just tops the present off. The delivery was pretty quick and I am so glad I brought this gift.
Eileen Arrol
Verified Buyer

Good quality products,quick and efficient delivery and helpful staff when I spoke to them
Margaret Thomson
Verified Buyer

Beautiful christening gift for my granddaughter. Packaging was extra special , thank you
Paul Penhallow
Verified Buyer

We are very impressed with the presentation , thank you very much . our granddaughter will love it .
Lamureanu Doru
Verified Buyer

Thank you for everything ????!
Starlistings International is rated 4.51 based on 444 reviews