Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

01455 845541/07899 794765

How would you rate Starlistings International?

Dominique Marcham
Verified Buyer
"Such a lovely gift arrived beautifully aswell"
"I order this for my dad for his birthday in my mum's name who passed away in March so he can look up knowing that's there's a star named after her, it was a very fast delivery very and I was pleased with it."
Sheila Belton
Verified Buyer
"The order was dispatched within a couple of days and arrived in plenty of time for Christmas posting. Clear coordinates, well presented."
"arrived promptly and was good value for money"
"I ordered name a star on behalf of my son for his girlfriend. He was delighted with your service and fast delivery and the quality of the plaque and the certificate. Regards Dan Jess."
Carole Maxwell
Verified Buyer
"It was the most perfect and unusual gift and gave the greatest joy to my friends granddaughter and my sisters granddaughter."
Marta Sobieska
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service - website is easy to read and to find all information. Express delivery. Product (certificate) simply outstanding, great quality. Im very pleased."
Christina Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate site, arrived on time"
Germaine Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Amazing product for the price..packaging was so thoughtful an brought tears to us..definately reccommend ..thankyou"
"Loved everything that we ordered fell in love with can’t not wait until little one grows up so she can appreciate it more."
Dawn Keith
Verified Buyer
"The picture of the stars is not clear enough for a child to easily identify what star is theirs. Yes it gives the coordinates of the star but you should have shown a picture of the actual constellation and pointed out which one it is."
Kath Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with your product. Purchased similar from you a few years ago and still delighted!!"
Sharon Macaskill
Verified Buyer
"So very pleased with my three christening presents for my grandchildren"
Paul Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"Great gift Fast delivery"
Barbara Baker
Verified Buyer
"Excellent present for my grandson born this year. The quality gift arrived well within the delivery time quoted and was packed very well."
"Ordered the named star as a gift and was really happy with the purchase. The delivery was lightning quick! And the packaging and contents of the gift box I ordered were really lovely. Would highly recommend. Thank you Star Listings!"
Stephanie Hatton
Verified Buyer
"Bought my dad a star for his 84th birthday, he is terminally ill with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He loved the idea that he had his very own star. The plaque and scrolls were beautifully presented and brought tears to our eyes. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to let my dad live on with his own personal star."
Leanne McDaid
Verified Buyer
"Very easy installation and very helpful seller"
Linda Spark
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully presented. Prompt delivery. Everything was perfect"
Elinda Allan
Verified Buyer
"Perfect Xmas gift that lasts forever"
Starlistings International is rated 4.51 based on 546 reviews