Stanced UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanced UK
Read Stanced UK Reviews

About Stanced UK:

Our company is a family business which is growing at an unbelievable pace, and we believe that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. We are committed to meeting all of your needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver to you the best service we possibly can!

Support@stanceduk.co.uk

Tell us how Stanced UK made you happy
Coilovers arrived in less than 24 hours after placing the order!
Brilliant company, had a slight problem with the fitting but one message to them and they replied straightaway with a pic and some advice...product is great, handling perfect and the van looks amazing...great price too...very happy 😊
Stanced UK 5 star review on 28th November 2020
Had problems with delivery but man I spoke to so helpful and went above and beyond to help all definitely be using them again
Placed the order on Friday, after numerous questions to Stance +, very helpful team nothing was to much trouble.
Was advised once the order was placed, advised next working day delivery (Monday)
To my amazement, text message from DPD they arrived at 10:10 Saturday, very impressed.
Great customer service, in the process of installing, due to work commitments, so should be all complete and installed tomorrow. Not going slammed but will see what 35mm all round feels, and go from there. Quality & looks exceeded expectations.
Amazing product great service and fast delivery! Will definitely be using them again.
Good quality product
Great company and great product and great customer service, use there where i work and they recommended them,and im very impressed

slight hicup with delivery but was sorted ASAP! Would recommend 100% brilliant value for money
10/10 quality can’t fault them
Great customer service, provided me with fitting details 👍🏻
They make the van look great. Customer service provided advise on how to get the best from the kit.
Made such a difference staff where extremely helpful
Made such a difference staff where extremely helpful
Like a different van!!!
Very pleased with this bit of kit my one issue is that the tool provided is terrible and does tend to slip when adjusting but for the price I can overlook that just as good as BC/coilovers
Stanced UK 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Excellent quality product and brilliant service. I ordered the wrong size boost with my spacers yet they exchanged them without any fuss. Great service
Hi Neil,

Thanks so much for your feedback and we are glad that you were happy with your experience!
Quick delivery, easy to install! My car sits just as I wanted it, couldn’t ask for more👌🏻 Would definitely recommend!
Stanced UK 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Great product, excellent quality. Gives my car a good stance
Fitted a set to my R53 Mini Cooper S
Can’t fault them for the price, did need spacers to clear the front wheels!
Stanced UK is rated 4.71 based on 34 reviews