Stanced UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanced UK
Read Stanced UK Reviews

About Stanced UK:

Our company is a family business which is growing at an unbelievable pace, and we believe that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. We are committed to meeting all of your needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver to you the best service we possibly can!

Support@stanceduk.co.uk

Tell us how Stanced UK made you happy
Great product , nice ride , easy fit πŸ‘πŸ»
Amazing service and super helpful, will always use them for my suspension products from now on
I have a vw t5 t30. A pre mot check, came up with a spring that had failed/snapped on the N/S/F. It had been less than a year since purchasing. I had moved house in this time also and had lost the receipt of sale. I explained the whole situation in messenger and was greeted by a very helpful and pleasant person that bent over backwards to help! 2 days later the new spring was delivered. Can't thank you enough for the help and assistance. πŸ‘
Hi, Thanks so much for your feedback and we are glad that you were happy with your experience!
Perfect thanks
Very fast delivery and good quality parts
Ordered wheel spacers and had them delivered within 3 days. I was happy with the quickness of delivery and also the product itself
Could do with being abit firmer and extra tool to adjust the coilovers
Hi, Firstly thank you for your feedback. I'm so sorry to hear that. We strive to offer the highest level of customer service possible to all of our customers. The kit comes with one spanner to tighten the adjuster rings so that they are not over tightened as then you would not be able to loosen them in the future to adjust. They only need nipping up tight. If you do require any further assistance please do not hesitate to email our customer service team at Support@stanceduk.co.uk who will be happy to help. Thanks Stanced UK
Excellent customer service! Very helpful and prompt response. Couldn't ask for better.
Love how low the back end sits even though its not ideal for typical UK roads πŸ˜‚ great handling now although it does get abit bouncy sometimes, but for the price you can't go wrong, overall a great buy
Great service and super fast dispatch and delivery. Ordered wrong size and the customer service was second to none as it was my fault. New set sent out same day as email! On next day delivery. Cannot fault this company and it’s team!
This is the third time I have purchased from these guys and they are a quality product with very fast delivery. Excellent
I have had 3 sets of wheels spacers and bolts for different cars and they have always been superb quality and price with next day delivery, superb
Very quick delivery. Great product and service. Thanks
Absolutely brilliant customer service, resolving my issue straight away and replacement part on the way.
Order was received next day. Mistakenly ordered incorrect bolt kit and provided all information for replacement bolt kit to be sent next day and details for a simple hassle free return with no inconvenience. Could not ask for a better service.
So I’m happy with how quickly I received my coilovers.. however I wasn’t happy to find out I was missing some parts from my order. I’m missing the rear adjustment collar part? The metal purple piece. I have sent a email already but not yet had a reply.. hoping for this to be fixed asap
Hi Kai, Sorry to hear that. I have searched and cannot see any emails for yourself this morning? Could you please re-send to Support@stanceduk.co.uk so we can assist with any issues you may have. Thanks Stanced UK
Arrived next day as promised and fitted myself with no issues. Great ride and comfort for the price πŸ‘ŒπŸ».
I placed an order at 8am and by midday the following day, the spacers had arrived. Very well packaged and order was all complete. Although I had a problem with my emails, I received a order confirmation upon payment, then contact from yodel advising me when the package would be delivered. Well priced and very happy with the service. I would highly recommend StancedUK and will happily use them again in the future.
Very easy to approach with any issues u may have , prompt reply to any questions u may have Excellent
Haven't mounted it yet so I don't know how it handles on the car but from what I can tell just by the feel of it and the way it looks it might be promising, the are 2 reasons for the 4* rating is that there is no contact number if you want to ask something fast, they respond pretty quick on the Facebook page or emails but would be faster by phone and the 2nd reason is even if they answer quick they only give generic answers, I asked what do I need to buy besides their kit (I don't want to use anything from the old suspension) and everytime I asked I got the same answer: no extra parts needed, old parts are swaped and if I dont want to use the old ones to contact BMW. Will come back with an updated once I install the kit and drive with it for a few days.
Stanced UK is rated 4.75 based on 196 reviews