Stanced UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanced UK
Read Stanced UK Reviews

About Stanced UK:

Our company is a family business which is growing at an unbelievable pace, and we believe that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. We are committed to meeting all of your needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver to you the best service we possibly can!

Support@stanceduk.co.uk

Tell us how Stanced UK made you happy
Product is good quality in the main. One of the holes in bush in one of the rear struts was smaller than the other which meant the original bolt would not fit. Having another issue with 2 of the coil overs at the minute but we will see if we can rectify it.
Hi Brian, Thank you for your review. This is the company review section, if you could please amend your review to reflect the service received from us that would be great. If you do require any further assistance please do not hesitate to email our customer service team at Support@stanceduk.co.uk who will be happy to help. Thanks Stanced UK
Amazing service and price for the parts that I needed
Great people and great products
Brilliant, good quality and rapid delivery
Fast delivery and ride is superb feels just as good as m. Sport suspension that was removed with added bonus of going even lower and not losing comfort. 👍🏻
They came very quickly, next day or the day after I ordered them! They come well packaged and everything fitted perfectly. 10/10 would buy again!
Shit hot service
Looks good for now just put in today first day for drive look nice
The fastest delivery in the UK! Good quality and price. Thank you. 👌😊
My car looks incredible with these on and the ride is very comfy still, I will put 15mm spacers on and it will be perfect, I am very happy with these
Arrived the next day rapid response look the dogs ds! Very happy with the coilovers stance + and wheel spacers 12/15 for the e92 320d
Fast delivery, quick and easy to fit. Great quality
Hi, Thanks so much for your feedback and we are glad that you were happy with your experience!
Received on time and looks very well made not fitted yet. 👌
Left leaving the review for a few months to see how the coilovers lasted and I have to say I’m very impressed. I fitted these to my Seat Ibiza 6j along with a set of hubcentric 20mm rear spacers. The quality is amazing for the price and the ride is excellent. In the past I have ran kw v3s and ap coilovers and I honestly believe these are better. The ride is excellent!
Poor customer service and poor quality, no help with a warranty issue, instead I was told to just buy a full new set
Hi, Firstly thank you for your feedback. I'm so sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied. We strive to offer the highest level of customer service possible to all of our customers. Looking into your order follow up I can see you had emailed regarding a leaking strut, you were given the option to either send the shock back for inspection or purchase a single shock to keep you on the road then send the shock back for inspection. From the images you sent over via email the piston looks to have been gripped which would be the cause of the strut leaking most likely. We have not had any shocks back from you yet, if you do want to send the shock into Stance plus for testing we can then confirm the cause of the failure. If you do require any further assistance please do not hesitate to email our customer service team at Support@stanceduk.co.uk who will be happy to help. Thanks Stanced UK
I haven’t fitted these to my van yet but if the product is as good as the service I’m sure they will be 5 Star! Excellent service and fast shipping
Next day deliver As described and excellent tracking details throughout Only Fitted the rears but so far so good
Top quality serves as usual next day delivery and a top quality suspension highly recommended
Delivery within 24 hours