Stanced UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanced UK
Read Stanced UK Reviews

About Stanced UK:

Our company is a family business which is growing at an unbelievable pace, and we believe that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. We are committed to meeting all of your needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver to you the best service we possibly can!

Support@stanceduk.co.uk

Tell us how Stanced UK made you happy
Worked perfectly on my VW T5, fast delivery and great help from customer service
Quick delivery, very good quality wheel spacers.
Quick delivery and excellent service
Awesome sticks and springs. The ride is a bit stiffer than I am used to but I was expecting to be honest. Once I get my wheels and deeper tyres the bus will be awesome. Big thumbs up for Stance
Great of set I have used the stance+ ultra coilovers with these spacers the car rides and looks amazing!!!
Stanced UK 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Quick delivery, brilliant communication, and good product, looking forward to fitting them.
Very good quality products, I'm glad I didn't go for the lower cost options. For such small measurements I'm very impressed with the difference its made to the look of my E92. Highly recommend to anyone.
Stanced UK 5 star review on 24th March 2021 Stanced UK 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Wrapped nicely, deliver right on time and looks amazing no marks or scratches!
Stanced UK 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Great service, came next day.Very happy with it and the service.
Best money I've spent on a good choice i made. I highly recommend Stance UK
Being fitted next Thursday excellent service and delivery service is very quick
Quick delivery and easy enough yo install if you know you're way around leaf springs. I had my mate help me put these on and the results are great. Not as bumpy as I thought they'd be considering I went down 75mm, rides pretty snooth. All In all, great kit for anyone wanting to adjust the height of their beloved caddy.
Stanced UK 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Dispatched extremely quickly and I received the coilovers the next day.
Great product that fitted perfectly. Quality of the coilover is as I would expect, very happy with them.
Stanced UK 5 star review on 16th March 2021
customer service helpful
Amazing quality and came within two days. Loving it👍
Stanced UK 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Good customer service
had a little hiccup with order and spoke to nick at customer service very quick and pleasant couldnt ask for better service
Amazing. Really quick delivery.
The product seems well made, haven't installed yet though.
I think you should make stanced stickers to put in the box, that would be extra cool
The item I wanted was out of stock for a long time, with a fairly lengthy pre order waiting time too..I am still waiting for the items to become available in stock so that they can be delivered..
Hi Jake,

Unfortunately the pandemic and Brexit have caused delays in stock due to the UK. This however did not effect the date stated on your pre order which was that stock is estimated to arrive to the UK by the 15/03/21 which it is due to do within the stated timescale. If you are not happy to wait this long then please do let us know so we can cancel your pre order and allow someone else to order instead as we have a list of customers wanting the goods. We strive to offer the highest level of customer service possible to all of our customers.

If you do require any further assistance please do not hesitate to email our customer service team at Support@stanceduk.co.uk who will be happy to help.

Thanks