Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

The whole process was very easy from start to finish. I am extremely happy with my new car
(AC) - Posted 5 months ago
Great to hear you are so pleased Matthew.

Enjoy the Audi A5 Coupe and we look forward to speaking with you in the future.
The customer service was excellent. Car was delivered on time and the individual who delivered it explained the main uses of the car. My main contacts from stable were also efficient with informing me of information on progress of the vehicle and assisting with the relevant documentation for insurance etc. Would definitely reccomend.
(JS) - Posted 5 months ago
I'm pleased to hear you were happy with the service we provided Yusuff. I trust you are equally as pleased with the Audi A5 Coupe.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.
Stable, Great service. From first enquiry to receiving the car found the level of communication excellent and received the car on time and at the agreed price. Thanks Jon & Nichola
(GA) - Posted 5 months ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.
Jack was dealing with my enquiry, easy transaction, communication was on point, credit check form was easy, got delivery of my VW Golf GTI within 3 weeks on initial contact Highly recommended.
(JS) - Posted 5 months ago
This was my first time leasing a car. The whole process was made effortless thanks to Stable Leasing. I would also like to thanks Alex for his work dealing with my lease. I found the online tracker very useful as it gave me weekly updates on my vehicle. The online website offered me a wide range of specifications and options that allowed me to choose my ideal vehicle. Overall stable leasing was excellent in providing me with the service I wanted and will defiantly be used again in the future.
(AC) - Posted 5 months ago
Thanks for choosing Stable Vehicle Contracts to supply your new car and for leaving a 5 star review.
Thanks to James and Jason to help me to get the right car didn’t leave a thing out and had time to talk to you anytime thanks to all the team
(JC) - Posted 5 months ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review Steven.
Hassle free service. Lee provides a professional yet friendly service throughout the arrangement. Would have no hesitation in recommending them to others.
(LA) - Posted 5 months ago
I'm pleased to hear you were happy with the service we provided and that you would recommend Stable Vehicle Contracts.
Most hassle free car purchase I have made. Lee found a vehicle which matched the model and specification within the price range I quoted. Made the order without any deposit and paid the processing fee as agreed when delivery was confirmed. Whole process took around 6 weeks would definitely recommend
(LA) - Posted 5 months ago
Great to hear you were pleased with our service Jamie. Thanks for leaving a 5 star review.
I was looking for a new car and stumbled across stable Vehicles by luck. From start to finish the customer service I received from Lee was first class. He sorted everything out that I needed. Secured car and delivery. Would highly recommend anyone using stable vehicles. Thank you Lee 👍
(LA) - Posted 5 months ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review Rob.
Was extremely impressed with the service and David and James kept me in the loop all the way through the process.
Car was delivered on the day it was promised and I am really pleased with it.
Thank you for leaving a 5 star review Gareth. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service.
The team went above and beyond in helping me select and secure my vehicle of choice. All my questions were answered with utmost professionalism and I knew I was in good hands. I shall defo recommend stable vehicle contracts and hope to continue to work with them in the future.
(DT) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with the service the team provided.

I hope you are still enjoying your Mercedes-Benz GLC and we look forward to speaking with you again soon.
I’ve used Stable for two vehicles now and they have been outstanding. Lee and his colleagues are a pleasure to work with, going the extra mile to make sure everything is effortless. If there are any hiccups, Stable get them sorted ASAP. All deals are priced competitively, and sometimes it’s better to pay the extra £2/month for the level of assistance provided by Stable.

I’ll be back in August 2020 to order another... Thanks Lee!
(LA) - Posted 6 months ago
Great to hear you were happy with the service Lee and the rest of the team provided.

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review and for your continued support.
Very impressed with Stable and how they handled the overall package from start to finish. Delivery was built around my schedule which was perfect, Lee & Lyndsey were very helpful and I can only recommended Stable for anyone who is thinking of leasing a vehicle.
(LA) - Posted 6 months ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review Samuel. I'm pleased to hear we managed to deliver the car in the timescales you wanted.

Thank you once again for choosing Stable Vehicle Contracts to supply you new car.
Fantastic Customer Service
3rd Vehicle now taken through Stable
Ray and Jade very efficient giving fantastic customer service from start to finish .
(RH) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review and for your continued support.
First class service.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.
From start to finish i had my new audi a4 saloon 40 tsfi black edition in approx 10 days fantastic service constant emails and phone calls keeping me updated every question was answered
That's great to hear...thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.
Hassle free, easy, direct and punctual from start to finish. I’m on my second car from Stables and one of my sister has just taken delivery of her first this week.
That's amazing to hear Giles. Thank you for taking the time out to leave a 5 star review and for your custom over the years.

We look forward to speaking with you again soon.
quick and easy
Thanks for leaving a 5 star review, I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
Great prices
Fast responses to any email
Super easy process!
(AC) - Posted 7 months ago
That's great to hear Frazer! Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review and for rating our service as 5 star.
Brilliant service, hassle free. My second time using them and will use them again in the future
(RH) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for your continued support and for rating our service as 5 star.
Stable Vehicle Contracts is rated 4.87 based on 577 reviews