Speedys Wheels & Tyres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speedys Wheels & Tyres
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Speedys Wheels & Tyres Reviews

About Speedys Wheels & Tyres:

Speedy’s Wheels and Tyres has been established for over 22 years now. And we are one of the largest Wheel & Tyre retailers in England, We pride ourselves on providing a professional service at a highly competitive price. Our unique and innovative business model allows us to keep costs low and has the flexibility to meet your specific needs. With branches in Birmingham, Bradford, Burton-upon-Trent, Derby, Leicester, Middlesbrough, Nottingham & Walsall we have a large range of alloy wheels and tyres in stock.

info@speedyswheels.co.uk

Unit 1 Maradian Business Park, Coronation Street Derby,

Tell us how Speedys Wheels & Tyres made you happy
My daughter called in at the Burton on trent depot. 1 very expensive for the work they've done, don't know all of the jobs as 2 daughter was not given a receipt for work undertaken. Disgusted that a company would take advantage of a single female travelling by herself.
Avoid at any cost had a brand new tire fitted 11 June tyre wall blows 2 weeks later they nearly crash my car ..go back they say its not our fault its the people we buy it from.
Avoid these cowboys, got some refurbed wheels there but instead of balancing the wheels properly and bolting the wheels on they left one wheel at rear loose so it became loose! Not only that but they refused to help me get the wheels re-aligned from the damage. Avoid! I highly doubt there mechanics are certified.
Had a wrong wheel alignment which led to the front tiers being gnawed on the exterior side in 3 months after the purchase! Four new tires both from Speedys and fitting done at Speedys Leicester. We had no reply back from speedy's Online whatsoever, and the service was unwilling to help . They were directing us back and forth from online to the service. Very unprofessional!
Cowboys enough said Derby branch .
Callipers and hubs-refurbished/ painted a Middlesbrough today on my TT, think my nearby 4 year old grandson could have done a better job. Wish I’d just bought the heat resistant paint and done the work myself. Shoddy workmanship. Never again!
Absolute shambles. Took my car in to have a diamond cut alloy repair - looks shocking and now have to buy new wheel as they’ve discoloured and ground down to much to be salvaged. VW stated was dangerous. Avoid like the plague!
i think speedys they should be called slowcoaches waited half an hour for someone to serve me then served a lady who came in after me dont be fooled by that rim seal nonsense on alloy wheels for 10 pound its a con other garages do that free of charge when needed not impressed
Terrible customer service. Dangerous alloy repair. Sub standard welding and aggression from employee when challenged about the repair. Awful. Give this place a miss.
What a bunch of incompetent twats especially Sid rot in
Purchased 4 new tyres to be fitted by Birmingham branch. Tyres were fine but quality of service and customer care by Birmingham branch was terrible. they damaged 3 of 4 alloys fitting the tyres and didnt tell me, it was lucky i checked myself before leaving the branch and it wasnt small damage , 2 of the alloys were scratched all the way around. It also took them over 3 hours to fit 4 tyres. They Inflated tyres to wrong pressure, had to check them myself at separate garage and found one tyre was at 24psi, other 3 were 29psi when all should have been at 37psi. Even had low pressure indication on dash and was told that would reset once i started driving which i knew wouldnt be the case. And was even accused by the manager of being disrespectful when trying to explain to him what had happened, when in fact disrespect and blatant disregard for customer services was shown to me by not telling me the alloys were damaged.
(Birmingham) - Posted 2 years ago
The tyre fitting was ok but wheels not balanced because they didn’t have the weights. I also agreed to pay £100 to have 2 wheels completely refurbished. One was scratched so they gave me a £15 discount. Just had new tyres fitted elsewhere and they told me that only the outside face was repaired and the tyre wasn’t even removed. I was ripped off. I would not use them again.
(Birmingham) - Posted 2 years ago
I regret to say that they are bunch of scams. if you lose anything in their garage that means it's gone. I found a wallet and phone in their garage last Saturday one of staff claimed it's his but turned out its not.unfortunatey the other staff and the manager backed the claim as well.they won't call the customer or hand they to the police, how bad is that?
Asked if you supply alloys To fit my motorhome quoted me £399 had to pay you £100 one day and £299 the next day told me it was something to do with the invoicing not bad they made £100 for a phone call save your money shop around and save yourself £100 will see in my credit card company can get my £100 back
3 days delivery delay
Reasonably priced wheels but didn’t recieve the fitting kit and still haven’t after requesting one about a month ago
Visited to have 2 new tyres and alloy repair - left my car with them for 1 hr and when returned they'd scratched the car, not repaired the alloy and put on tyres that weren't the same as requested. They denied any responsibility. Guy seemed to think that because he was the manager it was impossible for him to cause any damage and so he was absolved from any responsibility or liability. 3 other individuals joined in, crowding around me and if I was not with my partner I would've felt vulnerable and intimidated by their offensive and threatening behaviour. Seemed to think that by patronising us and denying any liability that this was good customer service and a means to resolving the situation. Manager even called my partner over for a quiet word to discuss things without me. Sexist, offensive and patronising way to do business. Refused to admit liaibilty or make good the damage. Ignored further contact by phone/email. AVOID and go elsewhere. These guys should not be allowed to trade.
They damaged the wheels putting on the new tyres
Ordered on website for premium tyres. Website said in stock. Paid and ordered them. Then got called to say they were not in stock. Agree for mid range tyres now. They said they would refund the difference in price. Turn up at my appointment time. Tyres were not at the shop. Had to wait over an hour for the delivery. Never refunded the difference for the change of tyres. Awful service.
The wrong tyres was send. Wasted 1 day off work, then it took over 2 weeks to my refund. Load of rubbish. Would never ever use this company again.
Speedys Wheels & Tyres is rated 4.63 based on 1,568 reviews