Speedys Wheels & Tyres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speedys Wheels & Tyres
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Speedys Wheels & Tyres Reviews

About Speedys Wheels & Tyres:

Speedy’s Wheels and Tyres has been established for over 22 years now. And we are one of the largest Wheel & Tyre retailers in England, We pride ourselves on providing a professional service at a highly competitive price. Our unique and innovative business model allows us to keep costs low and has the flexibility to meet your specific needs. With branches in Birmingham, Bradford, Burton-upon-Trent, Derby, Leicester, Middlesbrough, Nottingham & Walsall we have a large range of alloy wheels and tyres in stock.

info@speedyswheels.co.uk

Unit 1 Maradian Business Park, Coronation Street Derby,

Tell us how Speedys Wheels & Tyres made you happy
Derby babington lane - brilliant guys, Nathan and the guys at Derby are so helpful polite and honest I’d recommend them to anyone!
My daughter called in at the Burton on trent depot. 1 very expensive for the work they've done, don't know all of the jobs as 2 daughter was not given a receipt for work undertaken. Disgusted that a company would take advantage of a single female travelling by herself.
absolutely amazing, puncture fixed out of hours, amazing service
Avoid at any cost had a brand new tire fitted 11 June tyre wall blows 2 weeks later they nearly crash my car ..go back they say its not our fault its the people we buy it from.
Diamond cut alloy repair looks fine - took almost a full week after manager told me he would "do it quickly". Was then treated to an antivaxx lecture on picking up my wheel at the Birmingham branch. Unprofessional, inappropriate and downright stupid.
Excellent service, welcoming staff, very pleased with my wheels, fantastic! Will be recommending Speedy's to my friends
Avoid these cowboys, got some refurbed wheels there but instead of balancing the wheels properly and bolting the wheels on they left one wheel at rear loose so it became loose! Not only that but they refused to help me get the wheels re-aligned from the damage. Avoid! I highly doubt there mechanics are certified.
Wow , very good on price , I'm based in Essex and tyres were here 5 hours after ordering , even with delivery still the cheapest out there . Highly recommended
£25 for replacing a leaking TPMS valve valve very expensive, should be closer to £10 - valves are ~£2-3 and you don't have to rebalance the wheel. No peice guidance given when asked before starting the job.
Quality service. 100% customer satisfaction. Highly recommended 👍😎
Great price, so easy to order and delivered when they said they wood. All round fantastic service.
The tyres I ordered came really quickly after my delivery, the driver stuck to my instructions, very good price and quality tyres. Always recommend to other people.
Speedy is the name of the game delivery was outstanding thanks speedy
Easy online ordering, slightly cheaper than other big shops and they delivered earlier than expected by a friendly guy and are exactly as I expected. Thank you.
Had 3 wheels repaired prior to return of a lease car. Speedy's Leicester did an excellent job, very quick and great value for money. I'd highly recommend Qaisar and his team.
I believe I was one of Speedy's first customers over 10 years ago. Since then they have been my go to place for all my wheels, tyres and refurbishment needs. Excellent all round customer service and professionalism throughout the whole establishment. From helping you choose the best wheels and tyres for your vehicle to ordering, order updates, fitting and tracking of tyres. They even loan you spare wheels while your own are being refurbished with them meaning you can continue using your vehicle. I do not know any other business that does that. The owner is really helpful and knowledgable, always understands my requirements and makes recommendations accordingly. This also goes for all the staff. Would highly recommend, top quality wheels and tyres, included your branded tyres available to suit your budget and pockets.
Great service. Efficient and high quality rim refurb. Very pleasant personnel. Highly recommend.
Bob. Just had my car serviced, very friendly and polite. Would reccomend and will be using them again.
What a place,what a friendly stuff!!!! Decided to get my calipers painted at Speedys Wheels & Tyres Walsall. the service was absolutely fantastic from start to finish ,the finish on them calipers look Stunning and was a quick turnaround I am over the moon with the results. Would 100% recommend and will definitely use them again on other service. Ali and everyone ,this is one happy customer who highly recommend this place 😀
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish, very friendly knowledgeable staff. An excellent range and colour choice at a great price. I am over the moon with finished product , refurbished, powder coated wheels and callipers I can highly recommend these guys.
Speedys Wheels & Tyres is rated 4.63 based on 1,568 reviews