Speedys Wheels & Tyres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speedys Wheels & Tyres
Read Speedys Wheels & Tyres Reviews

About Speedys Wheels & Tyres:

Speedy’s Wheels and Tyres has been established for over 22 years now. And we are one of the largest Wheel & Tyre retailers in England, We pride ourselves on providing a professional service at a highly competitive price. Our unique and innovative business model allows us to keep costs low and has the flexibility to meet your specific needs. With branches in Birmingham, Bradford, Burton-upon-Trent, Derby, Leicester, Middlesbrough, Nottingham & Walsall we have a large range of alloy wheels and tyres in stock.

info@speedyswheels.co.uk

Unit 1 Maradian Business Park, Coronation Street Derby,

Tell us how Speedys Wheels & Tyres made you happy
Had 3 wheels repaired prior to return of a lease car. Speedy's Leicester did an excellent job, very quick and great value for money.

I'd highly recommend Qaisar and his team.
I believe I was one of Speedy's first customers over 10 years ago.
Since then they have been my go to place for all my wheels, tyres and refurbishment needs.

Excellent all round customer service and professionalism throughout the whole establishment. From helping you choose the best wheels and tyres for your vehicle to ordering, order updates, fitting and tracking of tyres.

They even loan you spare wheels while your own are being refurbished with them meaning you can continue using your vehicle.
I do not know any other business that does that.

The owner is really helpful and knowledgable, always understands my requirements and makes recommendations accordingly.
This also goes for all the staff.

Would highly recommend, top quality wheels and tyres, included your branded tyres available to suit your budget and pockets.
Great service. Efficient and high quality rim refurb. Very pleasant personnel. Highly recommend.
Bob.
Just had my car serviced, very friendly and polite. Would reccomend and will be using them again.
What a place,what a friendly stuff!!!!
Decided to get my calipers painted at Speedys Wheels & Tyres Walsall.
the service was absolutely fantastic from start to finish ,the finish on them calipers look Stunning and was a quick turnaround I am over the moon with the results.
Would 100% recommend and will definitely use them again on other service.
Ali and everyone ,this is one happy customer who highly recommend this place 😀
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish, very friendly knowledgeable staff. An excellent range and colour choice at a great price. I am over the moon with finished product , refurbished, powder coated wheels and callipers I can highly recommend these guys.
Very helpful staff brilliant job on my alloys made them look new again would highly recommend
Ordered 4 blacklion bu66 tyres for my BMW...Absolutely brilliant service from speedys..arrived the very next day and at a great price too. Will definitely be ordering again.
Had some alloys powder coated here and the service was excellent, the turnaround was quick and the finish was spot on, very highly recommended
Had a wrong wheel alignment which led to the front tiers being gnawed on the exterior side in 3 months after the purchase! Four new tires both from Speedys and fitting done at Speedys Leicester. We had no reply back from speedy's Online whatsoever, and the service was unwilling to help . They were directing us back and forth from online to the service. Very unprofessional!
Speedy wheels Bradford. Best about highly recommend !
Cheaper and faster than EBay. Merry Christmas.
Speedys Wheels & Tyres 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Top stuff quick service ordered tyres got delivered the very next day
Excellent prices and even better service, would recommend to anyone and will definitely be buying again.
Swift, accurate, helpful
Great job of refurbing my wheels from carbon to gloss black, perfect result. So glad i did it, it transforms my f type. The Guys were very friendly, professional and straight forward. Also needed two new rear tyres fitting, which was also at a good price. All done in the same day from an early start. Every confidence in Middlesbrough Speedy's and will not hesitate to return. Big thanks to the team and particularly Wes who carried out the work to the wheels.
Very friendly service and beautiful wheels at the end of the easy process.
Very friendly service and beautiful wheels at the end of the easy process.
Great and reliable service very knowledgeable staff and well priced.
I’ll be using them again in the future.
Excellent service. Friendly and professional staff. The powder coating of my wheels was top notch and I'd have no hesitation in using these guys again.
Speedys Wheels & Tyres is rated 4.64 based on 1,554 reviews