Speedys Wheels & Tyres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speedys Wheels & Tyres
Read Speedys Wheels & Tyres Reviews

About Speedys Wheels & Tyres:

Speedy’s Wheels and Tyres has been established for over 22 years now. And we are one of the largest Wheel & Tyre retailers in England, We pride ourselves on providing a professional service at a highly competitive price. Our unique and innovative business model allows us to keep costs low and has the flexibility to meet your specific needs. With branches in Birmingham, Bradford, Burton-upon-Trent, Derby, Leicester, Middlesbrough, Nottingham & Walsall we have a large range of alloy wheels and tyres in stock.

info@speedyswheels.co.uk

Unit 1 Maradian Business Park, Coronation Street Derby,

Tell us how Speedys Wheels & Tyres made you happy
Great job of refurbing my wheels from carbon to gloss black, perfect result. So glad i did it, it transforms my f type. The Guys were very friendly, professional and straight forward. Also needed two new rear tyres fitting, which was also at a good price. All done in the same day from an early start. Every confidence in Middlesbrough Speedy's and will not hesitate to return. Big thanks to the team and particularly Wes who carried out the work to the wheels.
Posted 9 minutes ago
Very friendly service and beautiful wheels at the end of the easy process.
Very friendly service and beautiful wheels at the end of the easy process.
Great and reliable service very knowledgeable staff and well priced.
I’ll be using them again in the future.
Excellent service. Friendly and professional staff. The powder coating of my wheels was top notch and I'd have no hesitation in using these guys again.
They done a very good job, and I had a friendly, polite experience.
Highly recommended.
Quick and professional service, inspected suspected wheel damage, minor repair done within minutes. i highly recommended.
Great job on the wheel, pleasant and accommodating towards customers. Would recommend them.
Very helpful from moment contacted them by phone, they did best to accommodate my needs.
Job completed professionally and timely to a good standard.
Will use again.
The quality of work is exceptional, it wasnt quite the colour I was expecting, but they did offer a potential reduction in cost for a respray. Which I thought was a very kind offer.
Excellent, professional service - and the wheels look great. Strongly recommend.
First class company and a brilliant job done on my wheels.I will be returning with some more wheels to be done later.
Great service from start to finish, any questions I had were answered and the service fitted around my time frame. Hope not to need to use again, but if I do, I’ll be back to see Donna and the team.
Great service. Excellent repair to my wheel and very reasonable price. Tony was very helpful and would recommend the wheel specialist.
Fantastic service from Zain and his team in Bradford. Whole process to arrange alloy refurbs was efficient and work performed very quickly to a very high standard. Good general advice offered too. Highly recommended
Excellent finish on my merc wheels , great customer service.
Great service. Really straightforward and the wheels have been transformed. Really pleased.
A very good service. Has improved the look of my car.Thank you.
1. The where very easy to deal with and a very fast service. Wheel was ready within the time given. Very helpful and professional.
Speedys Wheels & Tyres is rated 4.63 based on 1,542 reviews