South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend South East Hearing Care Centres

About South East Hearing Care Centres: Independent hearing healthcare clinics in Kent and Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s best technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Sound & Vision

How would you rate South East Hearing Care Centres ?

"Very pleased to get a same day appointment. Friendly staff. I was kept informed throughout as to what was happening . Professional and caring approach."
"Had removal of wax for the first time in my 59 years and the service I received from the Chichester Hearing Care Centre was totally professional and I can now hear perfectly for my age. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
"A good professional service. A bit pricey but Treatment received made it worth while."
"Great service and what a fantastic building! Rob was very welcoming and having been in the industry for many years he is certainly a wealth of knowledge and incredibly professional. Highly recommended!"
"First class service and care"
"I have used the centre several times for clearance of ear wax. The reception staff are friendly and helpful and I always got prompt appointments. The clinician is thorough and keen to avoid discomfort, even if it means more than one appointment at no extra charge. Would recommend them."
"Very professional, efficient and friendly. Effectively resolved a problem I have had for many years, and which had repeatedly spoiled sport diving holidays"
"thankyou so much for your kind wonderful service today, most comfortable ear wax removal I have ever had, many thanks again."
"Thank you very much for helping my mum [Christine Lister] hear again !!! Jane Slipper"
"First time I have needed ear wax removal in 56 years. My hearing had got so bad I could not wait for NHS appointment, so was delighted/relieved to get a next day appointment with SEHCC in Horsham. All communications with staff (Patricia - consultant, and the receptionist whose name I did not get) have been very pleasant. I was talked through the procedure before and during, and shown before and after photos along with what was removed...shocking. I will not be letting this go unchecked again, and am glad to take advantage of their free 6 month ear wax check up. Cannot believe the difference it has made. Highly recommended!"
"My first visit to the South East Hearing Care Centres, was made to feel very relaxed and taking through the process. I was then hand over to Patricia Asante the Audiologist, who carried out the wax removal process, explaining how the ear functions and how the cleaning process interacts with the ear, we had a before and after photos of the wax inside the ear, very impressed with the whole set up, will be coming back for my check up."
"On initial contact the person answering the phone sounded knowledgable, friendly and efficient. They were able to secure me a same day appointment which was a fantastic. So I had my appointment and again, was impressed with the assessment. Explained everything in full and smoothly carried out the wax removal procedure. The whole environment was clean, organised and seemed to have the most modern and up to date equipment. Would recommend highly."
"Fantastic service. I couldn’t hear in my right ear. I came out a new woman. The treatment i had wasn’t rushed in anyway even though i was urgently fitted in at the end of the day. He was very understanding and was very caring. Thank you x"
"I went and saw Rob yesterday afternoon, he spent a good amount of time using the little camera in both my ears and took some photos, thankfully I didn't need any wax removing. Rob then went back over the past 4 years and showed me how his advice of not putting oil in my ears to soften the wax had worked. I was not charged for his time and was made to feel very welcome to come back next year for another check up. An excellent service."
"Not cheap, but you get what you pay for, which is a pleasant professional service from an expert. I will use Rob again. John Pudney."
"After a few attempts to get some swim plugs made for my son, we contacted South East Hearing Care Centre in Seaford. Right from the start they were friendly and professional. We knew that we would need some wax removal before the moulds were taken, and this was done as part of the same visit. Other places we had tried did not offer this service at all. Liam was friendly and informative and took a genuine interest in my son's ear problems and needs, as well as explaining what he was doing at each stage. We particularly liked being able to see the pictures while he was examining my son's ears, and being able to see the scar tissue from childhood grommets. We now have a perfectly fitting pair of swim plugs, tried successfully today. Thanks for a great service."
"I am thrilled with my new aids linked to my phone app and the personal attention offered at your Chichester branch."
"I have been a customer of the Seaford branch for almost a year. The audiologist and the reception staff are unfailing friendly, helpful and thoroughly professional. They have made the wearing of hearing aids an entirely problem-free experience which was new to me and I am grateful for the improvement in my hearing which has resulted. I have no hesitation whatsoever in scoring them 5/5."
"Very efficient, painless and effective."
"After my GP's surgery stopped providing an ear wax removal service and struggling on for several months I found this company online. Booking on was just a simple phone call the Centre was easy to find and friendly. I found the Clinician Patricia Asante to be very professional she explained how she would remove the wax from my ears and put me at my ease. A really positive experience. I can hear again!"
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.87 based on 142 reviews