South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

20-22 Bishopric

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Sound & Vision

How would you rate South East Hearing Care Centres?

Lia
Unverified Reviewer

They were fantastic. Very knowledgeable and you have complete confidence in them. Would recommend to anyone and definitely use again.
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and all treatment explained clearly. Will definitely use again
Wendy Tomlinson
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent speedy service. Rang today and got an appointment for wax removal. It was very informative and a pleasant painless exercise. Rob was extremely knowledgeable and explained every process along the way. Pleased to have found a trustworthy local service, many thanks.
Mr. Bingham-French
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, to be highly recommended
Ian
Verified Reviewer

I was suffering from severely blocked ears and my local GP had given me a course of drops, saying it would take 4-6 weeks to take effect. After 10 days of no improvement and a short holiday looming I couldn't bear the thought of continuing lack of hearing.
Fortunately, Matt Cannon at Sevenoaks fitted me in at short notice and after a short consultation removed the offending wax build up with painless syringe treatment (I won't go into the sight of the container after he'd completed the treatment.
Immediate restoration of my hearing and a short follow-up consultation a week later, with no additional charge!
Matt has a great 'bedside' manner and is clearly a very experienced audiologist. I can highly recommend him - and have already done so!
Bill Gardner
Verified Reviewer

I first visited Rob Davies at Horsham about 12 months ago, he fitted me with the latest Phonak V90 hearing aids, these have been excellent although several adjustments have been made and I have nothing but admiration for Rob, his patience, expertise and attention to detail has been exemplary over numerous visits and I now feel that I have the best possible solution.
Rob Hepburn
Verified Reviewer

Very professional and always courteous, couldn't be happier with the service. Been going to the Horsham branch for 5 years now.
Mr. Roberts
Verified Buyer

I have Lyric in one ear and hopefully in the other ear next year when the smaller fitting is available.

The whole experience has been brilliant and continues to be. I can always get an appointment when I need a replacement or assistance and every one in Horsham is helpful supportive friendly led by mister charm himself Rob !

What a find

Roy Roberts
Mr. Vincent
Verified Buyer

I found the hearing centre very professional and very patience .
Mrs. Penfold
Verified Buyer

Extremely good care is taken and if there is a problem with a faulty hearing aid it is addressed immediately so I really recommend South East Hearing. Also the choice of aids is excellent.
Mrs. Young
Verified Buyer

I had a few problems with the lyric and needed several appointments to rectify them, I was very impressed with the care I received and the explanations of what was happening, sadly the Lyric is not for me as it would appear that I have rather a small ear canal.

I will definitely be in touch when I have the time to sort an alternative hearing device!
Mrs. Moxham
Verified Buyer

I had a consultation with Liam Thompson, friendly, professional and very good communicator plus welcoming receptionist
Mr. Petersens
Verified Buyer

friendly, very proffessional service. I have already recommended them to several friends and will continue to do so
Mr. Summers
Verified Buyer

Can only praise Ken and his team for the help I have had over the past 3 years and have recommended to others
Verified Buyer

Absolutely no possibility of criticising the whole operation. Excellent service and product. Thanks.

South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.78 based on 55 reviews