South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend South East Hearing Care Centres

About South East Hearing Care Centres: Independent hearing healthcare clinics in Kent and Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s best technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Sound & Vision

How would you rate South East Hearing Care Centres ?

"Attentive and good explanation of ear health. Knowledgable specialist. Thought it was expensive for wax removal."
"Very friendly, helpful and reassuring. Kept me informed of what was happening during each stage of the process. Made me feel much more relaxed."
M Schwartz
Verified Buyer
"Receptionists: (Sharon & Tracey) Very pleasant and welcoming. Audiologist: (Mr. Clark) Patently knowledgeable, prepared to listen and prepared to patiently explain and recommend. Overall I'm pleased with the treatment I've received-----so much so that I referred my daughter to your care and she endorses my comments."
June Rahman
Verified Buyer
"Dave Clark saw me immediately. He took my details and history of my ear problem then explained what he would do. He examined both ears and I was able to see what he saw on a screen. He advised what I should use to prepare the wax for removal and also how I can take care of my ears to prevent build up of wax in the future.."
Mr Fred Bowley
Verified Buyer
"Unhurried approach to discussing my problems and seeking the best option. I have a problem with wax build up in my ears, so I am especially pleased with the wax removal micro suction service and the quality of service provided."
"Patricia was very friendly and professional, taking time to explain the procedure which was quick and painless."
Mr & Mrs Powell
Verified Buyer
"Total understanding and tremendous knowledge about the ears and all related conditions."
"Thorough examination, brilliant service, being able to see on camera what was being done was fascinating! Highly recommended."
Paula Drew
Verified Buyer
"Liam and the staff have been so helpful to me, I couldn't have asked for better attention. So very friendly and chatty, it has been a lovely experience,"
Jill Bussien
Verified Buyer
"Bexleyheath branch provides a listening, caring and professional service. Knowledgeable staff explain with skill the medical conditions and the technology. Small worries and problems are never too much trouble, you are never rushed. You are always greeted with a smile and a genuine interest in you."
Andy Bates
Verified Buyer
"The staff are very knowledgeable and had the technology available to carry out the testing required. They talked me through all the options available and although it is early stages for me in wearing a hearing aid, I am sure that they will support me through the process."
"Kind and professional treatment. I was made to feel extremely comfortable and was informed about each step of the successful procedure. Thank you!"
Chris Gaiger
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and very helpful. Liam explained everything, the micro-suction was painless and very successful. I shall recommend the South East Hearing Care Centre at Seaford to anyone asking about ear wax."
"Staff were professional, re-assuring, consulted with each other as my ears were severely blocked, after the treatment micro suction which was successful I am going back for a check up and irrigation on one ear which needed a little more attention. Thank you very much."
"The audiologist explained the procedure and the options. The treatment was pain free and professional. It was quick and easy and I would definitely use their services again in the future."
"I feel I was guided in buying my aid to fit my needs perfectly. Has made such a difference and I am glad I went to this centre. Darren"
Mr Michael Leslie
Verified Buyer
"This was my first visit to SE Hearing Care Centre in Horsham. Right from the start I found a friendly and caring atmosphere. Rob Davies took time to fully explain the causes of my problem and the proposed microsuction treatment. The procedure itself was conducted in a most professional and caring manner accompanied by before and after photographs. I received excellent care from both Heather on the front desk and Rob and will most certainly use their services again and I will wholeheartedly recommend them to others."
Maria Cable
Verified Buyer
"This was second time I had microsuction here & I found the Audiologist professional cleaning my ears & showing me the pictures of clear ear channels & eardrums after the procedure. I am very happy to return there when needed."
John Cremona
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and professional staff who understand your needs and care about giving a good experience."
Nick Vinning
Verified Buyer
"I am a musician and I woke up on the day of a gig with both ears so blocked I was almost deaf. My local South East Hearing Centre was able to offer me an emergency appointment and within 20 minutes my ears were completely cleared and I could hear again. I was even able to see before and after pictures of my ear canals from a camera probe. They certainly saved the day. Worth every penny of a very reasonable fee."
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.88 based on 106 reviews