South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

of reviewers recommend South East Hearing Care Centres
Read South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

About South East Hearing Care Centres:

Independent hearing healthcare clinics across Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s leading technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal. We are all accredited invisible Lyric hearing implant specialists. The only UK company with 3 dedicated Lyric clinics.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Tell us how South East Hearing Care Centres made you happy
Very friendly and attentive.
I was made to feel very welcome and relaxed during my visit to have my ears "dewaxed" The procedure was very comfortable and Rob explained exactly what it involved. I learned a lot about the workings of the ears and seeing the "before and after" images on the screen was fascinating!
The service was excellent from start to finish, I cannot fault them at all. The procedure was done with great care by Rob and talked me through the whole process. I would certainly recommend the South East hearing Centre.
Very happy with the service received today from Rob at South East Hearing, nice to have clear ears again and a better understanding of how they work! Thanks !
Seen quickly and had good clear diagnosis of issue and next steps. Great service.
Very professional and very friendly staff that explained everything to me and was just so pleasent felt very at ease. I would definitely recommend using this hearing center. Was seen the same day, no having to wait around for weeks suffering like most well known hearing clinics I tried. I will definitely be using only this hearing center again in the future.
Fast effective and explained anything I had concerns about
An all around positive and rewarding experience. Having found Seaford Hearing courtesy of Google, my customer experience entirely reflected the several glowing reviews I had already read. Angie was very informative over the telephone, clearly explaining the various services available. She and Yvette were charming when I arrived and Patricia was brilliant - clearly an expert in her profession, but also interesting and bubbly as a person - and sorted my troublesome wax issues with painless speed and efficiency. No hesitation in highly recommending them all - and I shall be returning to Seaford on a regular basis for ear wax removal and general ‘ear maintenance’, now I’ve found the right people.
South east hearing centre was a very friendly and professional service, I had a micro suction in my right ear which was a quick painless experience. Rob gave me some good advice on how to safeguard my ears!
Today was my Mother's third visit to the Seaford Hearing centre and we have been impressed by the treatment and courtesy we have been shown on each visit. Everything has been clearly explained to us without any pressure to have any work done, staff have always been most helpful as my Mother is confined to a wheelchair.
Very friendly and professional service from both the receptionist and Patricia at the Seaford branch. The earwax was quickly and efficiently removed by Patricia. Would certainly recommend.
I had an excellent session with Rob Davies . My ear had been troubling me and was soon put to rights by his expert attention. No more hearing worries after microsuction!
Excellent & informative service, highly recommended.
Arranging an appointment was handled very efficiently and quickly. Arrival was a pleasant experience and the issue of a face mask was a reassuring move. The ears were cleaned out with great care and thoroughness to ensure "that the eardrum was fully visible.
Very good Friendly and professional service Highly recommend.
Excellent service. Very professional, clear information given with options for solutions.
Seaford Branch The service was friendly and professional, very pleased.
Appointment at Seaford, East Sussex branch. Seen exactly on time. Treatment was very good by very friendly receptionist. The audiologist explained what was to be done and the treatment exactly as described. I can't think of any improvement that could be made to make a visit to the Seaford branch any better. A big thank you to them.
I attended the Horsham practice to have a build up of wax removed from my ears. I have had this done there before but every visit is a learning visit as well. It was very safe under the Covid restrictions and a painless procedure. Everything was explained to me as to what was going to be done. Although it was a little noisy in my ear there was no pain at all. Rob also was explaining to me how the ear skin grows and how it makes its way out of the ear canal. I would highly recommend this service if your ears suffer with a wax build up. Everyone at the practice was so welcoming and it was a pleasant experience.
Patricia at the Seaford branch was very friendly and professional. Excess ear wax removed using microsuction efficiently and excellent photos of ears before and after process shown.
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.93 based on 573 reviews