South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend South East Hearing Care Centres

About South East Hearing Care Centres: Independent hearing healthcare clinics in Kent and Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s best technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Sound & Vision

How would you rate South East Hearing Care Centres ?

"Thank you to everyone at the Chichester Hearing Care Centre. My hearing was very poor and I urgently needed my ears syringed. All my local centres could not offer me anything quickly but Chichester fitted me in within twenty four hours. The receptionist explained everything clearly and Ken expertly and professionally carried out the procedure whilst patiently answering all my questions in a warm friendly manner. Not only is my hearing restored it is better than ever. Highly recommended for all your hearing needs."
"I was really impresssd with the service I received yesterday, the consultant that I was seen by was really professional and made you feel at ease. The treatment itself was good and the consultant was really patient and if the treatment was uncomfortable in anyway they were happy to pause and then wait til I was ready to continue the treatment. The whole team from the the receptionist to the consultant were both really friendly and welcoming and I would definitely recommend for anyone to have treatment here."
"Seaford Hearing Centre. Such a fantastic place. Liam and his staff couldn’t be more helpful. So pleasant, approachable and accommodating. I highly recommend them."
"Patricia was very efficient and friendly, explaining the process thoroughly every step of the way. Would definitely use the service again."
"We arrived early but were seen straight away which was refreshing (rather than be made to await our allotted time as sometimes occurs elsewhere). Patricia explained everything so we could understand what she was going to do before she did it and was courteous and respectful. Excellent experience - we will be back!"
"After turning up on a off chance Was seen The customer care was unbelievable Pop in off the offchance as I take my farther there and always has good treatment Also special praise and thanks to Tanya at bexleyheath"
"My first visit was for fairly urgent treatment to clear out both ears prior to further NHS procedures.. This was done in a few minutes by suction without any need for olive oil etc which always leaves me deaf for two weeks or so. I have continued to go to S E Hearing and always find the audiologists and all staff very pleasant, helpful and efficient."
"Excellent customer service and advice."
"Patricia was very informative regarding the micro suction procedure and I am so pleased with the result. I would certainly recommend."
"I contacted South East Hearing Centre about a build up in my ears as I was interested in trying Micro Suction. South East Hearing Centre were the only company to advise not to oil my ear before being seen and by following their advice I was seen for a free check up prior to deciding if any treatment was required. I saw Patricia and she was able to safely remove my build up. She took her time to explain what was happening, I got to see pictures of what was happening inside both before and after treatment and I have received excellent post treatment advice. Highly recommend this company."
"Excellent service, very responsive when urgent appointments required."
"Always a warm reception upon arrival. Appointments always kept to time. Everything fully explained. Staff always polite and take time to explain anything you need to know. No complaints and would recommend their service to friends."
"I attended the Chichester store. My hearing was tested and there was as noticeable fall-off in it at the higher frequencies. I was lent a pair of hearing aids to try out. This worked well and I then purchased two. I have just been back for a follow-up to see that all is well,. which it is. The whole approach is very professional, with everything explained most helpfully. The hearing aids work perfectly, are comfortable and virtually invisible."
"Clean and friendly. The staff put you at ease from the moment you walk through the door. Would definitely recommend."
"I attended your Chichester branch this morning for removal of wax from my left ear, by micro suction, as I have had previous ear surgery. I was very nervous as I have had this done before, by what I call a butcher. Today was excellent service and Ken made me feel at ease. Definitely go there again, and would highly recommend him. 😊"
"Great service and very patient with me as I don’t like anyone touching my ears. They explain everything as they go along and the procedure to clear the wax from my ears was quick and pain free."
"A thorough and knowledgeable audiologist has gained the trust I lost in the service."
"My experience at the Seaford branch over the last 2 years has been excellent. From helpful reception staff through to branch manager Liam - who always gives an explanation of treatment."
"Great service received. Very helpfully, friendly and informative."
"I have been hard of hearing for many years but put off wearing hearing aids until I was convinced to try for the sake of my family. Living with someone who is hard of hearing is difficult for their family as much as it is for them. Over the ear aids helped but were ugly, and for a man with no hair very bad for the ego. I had seen adverts for the small, more unobtrusive aids, and made an appointment to get more information. The audiologist explained my options and I decided on the new titanium ones. I have worn them ever since and would never go back to over the ear ones. They are easy to insert and remove and give me very clear sound. Any adjustments have been dealt with quickly and I know that I can speak to Tanya if I have any questions. My audiologist is Tanya Bevan at Bexleyheath Hearing Care Centre. John Gardner"
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.89 based on 197 reviews