South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend South East Hearing Care Centres

About South East Hearing Care Centres: Independent hearing healthcare clinics in Kent and Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s best technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Sound & Vision

Tell us how South East Hearing Care Centres made you happy

"I got a swift appointment and visited the Chichester hearing Centre today after suffering a blocked ear for some time. Ken was an absolute gem of a find, thoroughly nice man. Ken explained every single part of the procedure in a reassuring manner. I felt at ease and suffered no discomfort whatsoever from the wax removal and I can now hear clearly. Would definitely recommend, in fact my husband has now booked up for a check as the whole environment is calm, peaceful and friendly. Excellent!"
"Very friendly and polite staff, Lovely clean premises"
"Excellent service from both reception and manager"
"It is always a pleasure to visit S E Hearing Care Centre. Apart from saving about two weeks of misery with ears full of olive oil, the clearance procedure is quick and efficient, and the staff are a really helpful"
"Excellent service at short notice."
"Having lost my hearing in one ear & having no history of ear problems I went along to your Chichester practice today for micro-suction but worried in case it was a permanent problem. Having been sent a location map, finding the practice was easy & I was immediately put at ease during the preliminary questions and wax check when I was shown the results and the treatment was explained in detail. The process was quick, pain free and carried out in a careful & reassuring manner and I was shown the before & after images! I am delighted to say that my hearing is totally restored - many many thanks- I will most certainly be recommending you. Kind regards Marilyn Cutbill"
"Thoroughly recommend Chichester Hearing Care Centre. Very friendly, efficient and professional service. Fantastic front of house greeting and spot on treatment from Ken. I had ear irrigation. best money I have spent in a long time! Thank you"
"After having a blocked ear for a month, I needed to sort it out. I was recommended the centre. I cannot praise them enough. , I managed to get an appointment the following day and after the treatment my ear my clear again. A very professional service."
"Excellent service and treatment"
"Very happy with service, thank you. Would recommend"
"Excellent service. I would highly recommend for anyone with hearing problems or tinnitus. Very attentive and reassuring."
"Staff were very helpful and friendly and explained exactly what they were going to do. The procedure was not painful and only lasted a few minutes. I would highly recommend South East Hearing Care Centre."
"I couldn't believe the amount of wax that was painlessly removed from my ears using the suction tool. Left with perfectly clean ears all done in 30 minutes."
"Friendly and efficient receptionist. Excellent attention and care received from Dave Clark."
"I took my mother for ear wax removal using micro suction. The service included a full information on the procedure and risks, as well as preventive measures. We are impressed by the professional and caring service provided. Thank you!"
"I saw Rob and he was amazing, I had struggled with my ear for 3 months trying numerous home treatments, after one appointment with Rob my ear was perfect again, I would thoroughly recommend South East Hearing everyone was very kind and caring."
"A very professional and caring service with the most up to date equipment which made for a pain free and stress less experience for my Grandaughters badly blocked ears with heavy wax"
"The most thorough wax removal I have been given with illustration and explanation"
"An excellent experience. Very professional, relaxing and stress free. Blocked ear canal painlessly resolved in minutes and full hearing restored. Friendly confident staff and highly recommended service 10/10."
"Very pleased with the service I received"
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.92 based on 319 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access