South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend South East Hearing Care Centres

About South East Hearing Care Centres: Independent hearing healthcare clinics in Kent and Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s best technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Sound & Vision

Tell us how South East Hearing Care Centres made you happy

"Very professional hearing assessment. They took the time to listen and explain. Would recommend the team in Horsham."
"Friendly and efficient people"
"Very pleased with the professional treatment that I received at Horsham. Not only did the micro suction relieve my hearing but Patricia identified a further issue with my ear which was subsequently resolved . Very helpful and informative and I would recommend"
"As this was the first time I have had an ear problem I wasn't sure what to expect in terms of microsuction but the audiologist put me at ease straight away. The procedure was explained to me very clearly and once started she was attentive and anxious to avoid any discomfort. The best thing is that it worked and my hearing is back to normal!"
"I was very pleased with the kindness and understand shown. After an unfortunate experience elsewhere it was good to have someone who seemed to know what they were doing."
"Good, prompt service"
"Visited today, I was seen by Patricia who explained everything in detail. Suction treatment carried out painlessly, my hearing was restored. Thank you for the prompt efficient service."
"On the recommendation of my wife (who has hearing aids) I have used South East Hearing Care Centres for relatively minor issues (Wax in ears, Hearing protection for sports purposes) and found them to be professional, responsive and very helpful. There is no doubt that I will continue to use them in the future as necessary."
"The lovely lady at the other end of the phone managed to fit me in today as I had very little hearing after both ears got blocked by hard to move wax. I was desperate. The centre was clean amd welcoming, both the receptionist and audiologist were friendly, capable and made me feel at ease. The cleaning itself was painless and quick. The gentleman showed me before and after pictures as well which was very reassuring. At £80 it is not cheap, but the service is a very good one."
"Fantastic service, quick and painless. Everything was explained throughout! Thank you!!"
"Rescued from the incompetence of the NHS, poor advice and support. This was an excellent first class service and sorted my blocked ears within minutes. Highly recommended"
"I was seen promptly and received the best of care from the moment I arrived at the centre. The reception team were friendly and efficient and I was treated by the audiologist in an understanding and highly professional manner."
"I can't fault the excellent service provided. Very friendly, informative and professional in every respect. No discomfort at all and I wholeheartedly recommend seeing Liam for any hearing issues or concerns. It is hugely reassuring to know that you are being treated by someone who knows what they're doing and is highly knowledgeable in their field of expertise."
"Having never experienced ear wax removal before the whole procedure and care was first class from start to finish. My hearing was painlessly instantly transformed - why had I waited so long ? Worth the money. Definitely recommend this hearing centre.to anyone."
"Very helpful.. Brilliant job.. Quick and efficient... Would highly recommend.."
"The service I received was first class , I phoned up in the morning and had an appointment that afternoon. The practitioner was excellent and explained every detail very pleased with the whole experience. Bob Herring"
"Heather the receptionist was really helpful and made the whole experience so easy and simple. Patricia who carried out the procedure explained everything in fine detail and made me feel very at ease, the end result was amazing, I could hear again, thank you all so much and I will see you in the future for a check up, lastly I will definitely recommend you to my friends. Again thank you. Trevor"
"I visited the Horsham Centre & was dealt with quickly. Everything was explained to me in detail in a friendly & professional manner. I had ear wax removed from both ears by micro suction which was quick & painless. I can thoroughly the service."
"I have attended the Seaford Hearing Centre on several occasions and have always found them to be polite and caring. Liam is extremely knowledgable and explains well the problem and solutions. Very pleasant surroundings with modern equipment."
"I was dealt with promptly and everything was explained to me perfectly. Results after ear wax removed were fantastic"
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.90 based on 222 reviews