South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

of reviewers recommend South East Hearing Care Centres
Read South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

About South East Hearing Care Centres:

Independent hearing healthcare clinics across Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s leading technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal. We are all accredited invisible Lyric hearing implant specialists. The only UK company with 3 dedicated Lyric clinics.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Tell us how South East Hearing Care Centres made you happy
I decided that my recent lack of hearing was not due to the inadequacy of my hearing aids, but wax in my ears. A receptionist at my GP informed me that no nurses would be available until I had put in drops for two weeks, so I made an appt. Two days before the agreed time I was asked if I would change the time slightly. I was also informed that the removal of wax would be by irrigation (used to be 'syringing'), not microsuction, which I thought had been adopted by most doctors' surgeries. They then discovered entry in my medical notes that 'washing out' should not be used.

In previous years I had had to travel to other towns for the approved procedure, but was relieved to discover that there was a SOUTH EAST HEARING CARE CENTRE who were a ble to accommodate me at fairly short notice in there pleasant old building in central Horsham. They were well fitted-out in comfortable, hygenic surroundings with modern extraction equipment, cameras, screens and computers.

I was given careful attention and was able to see and hear about the 'before and after' results and the advantages of suction over 'irrigation'.

I would recommend their services and now feel that there is an Audiologist locally who I can consult when my hearing is deteriorating.

Alan Strong
Due to Covid restrictions my own GP surgery is not carrying out ear syringing. I was advised to try a private ear clinic. I have just had my appointment today with Rob Davies for ear wax removal. The micro suction procedure was thoroughly explained to me before treatment. This was painless & I felt at ease whilst it was carried out. It's so nice to hear properly again! I would have no hesitation in recommending this hearing care centre.
I took my 90-year-old mother to SEHC in Horsham as her ears had become blocked with ear wax, rendering her hearing aids useless. Consultant Rob and his friendly team couldn't have been more caring. The micro-suction ear wax removal was fascinating to watch (does that make me weird?) and Rob explained every step of the way. He even identified faults with Mum’s hearing aids and arranged for them to be serviced under warranty. Enough to say I’m changing my mum’s care from a well-known high street brand to SEHC. Superb service.
Very good professional service (Horsham branch)
Patricia at the Seaford branch was brilliant and very professional. She cleared my blocked ears in no time, which was an enormous relief!
My father (98) and I visited the Horsham Centre today to undertake a hearing assessment and repairs to existing NHS hearing aids.
We were met by a very pleasant young lady who looked after us and booked us into the Centre.
We were seen by Mr Davies who had a wonderful rapport with my Father helping him through the processes and answering his questions fully.
This was our first visit to the Centre and certainly will not be our last.
A wonderful professional, compassionate and caring environment that supported us through every stage of the consultation.
Highly recommended
Seaford Hearing Care Centre.
Quality and professional service from staff members with simple explanation of hearing defect issue and resolution.
Had a appointment at your Seaford branch today, Amazing can hear so clear now, and all the staff were so friendly and helpful. Would recommend if you have any problems with your ears.
The seaford branch was extremely helpful , really polite, and explained every step of the way what needs to be done and how the ears are tested and treated and how they work.

Very pleasant experience
I made an appointment for an examination and removal of earwax, but having never been before, I didn’t know what to expect. I was so impressed with the service from start to finish. The process was clearly explained and my ears given a full examination. The removal of wax was totally painless and my only regret was that I hadn’t visited years ago! I would certainly recommend South East Hearing Centre Horsham for their friendly and professional care.
I am very grateful for the diagnosis the audiologist gave me regarding an ear infection I had which enabled me to get urgent treatment for it. They also cleared a lot of wax from my other ear. They are very polite and professional.
Very thorough and informative meeting. Treated my elderly father with much care and consideration. Would highly recommend this practice to anyone with a hearing issue.
Excellent advice professional service
Very positive outcome 👍🏼
Great service. Very smooth process. Sorted my issue. Will come again!
First visit, very helpful and professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Rob Davies and his team to provide excellent customer satisfaction.

Strongly recommended.

Chris Wright.
An excellent experience from booking appointment to gentle,professional and informative treatment. Highly recommended!
I saw Rob Davies for ear wax removal before Christmas and cannot recommend him and the hearing centre enough.
I have previously had ear wax removal at my GP and at another local hearing centre, but my experience at the South East Hearing Centre was in a different league! Every step was thoroughly explained, with the aid of imaging of my ear canal both prior to and after the removal. It was completely painless and the appointment wan unrushed, and both Rob and his receptionist were friendly and professional.
Importantly, the Covid safety measures in place were the best I have experienced anywhere.
I wouldn't consider going anywhere else for any future ear or hearing problems.
From the moment I came through the front door of the Centre, I was met by a friendly face of the receptionist, who was also very welcoming and helpful.
Rob, the practitioner appeared on time and mad e extensive examinations of both my ears and , including taking photos of the interior of both ears in order to verify the extent of the treatment that was necessary.
He also verified following a review of The audio grams I provided that my ears were healthy although there has been reduction in the hearing levels in the left ear. Finally he suggested that I should leave the next review for 9 months.
A huge thanks to Rob and the team for their professionalism and friendly approach to hearing care. I took my 9 year old daughter for an assessment...Rob made her feel so at ease, explained everything so clearly and made the whole experience easy, educational and of course a very clear report and recommendations at the end. Many thanks Rob, you deliver a great experience
I was given a warm welcome when I came into the hearing centre, I had never had Patricia before as I normally see Rob, Patricia couldn't have been more helpful - she gently removed the wax from both my ears successfully and talked about hearing aids but there was no obligation to book an appointment - I left it for now.
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.93 based on 506 reviews