South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

of reviewers recommend South East Hearing Care Centres
Read South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

About South East Hearing Care Centres:

Independent hearing healthcare clinics across Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s leading technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal. We are all accredited invisible Lyric hearing implant specialists. The only UK company with 3 dedicated Lyric clinics.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Tell us how South East Hearing Care Centres made you happy
I was quite nervous when I went to have my ear wax removed by the South East Hearing Care Centre in Horsham. I needn't have worried as I was put at ease by Rob who explained everything that would happen. I relaxed in the chair and actually saw a picture on the screen of my compacted wax in both ears. This was removed by Rob without pain and suddenly my clear ear drum appeared on the screen and I could hear without my hearing aids. I came home and my husband was so amazed at the change in my hearing that he has booked an appointment as he has muffled hearing.
I was very pleased with the treatment I received from Patricia Asante. She explained in detail what was happening the whole time. Also everyone was very friendly.
Very efficient professional service
I visited your Horsham Hearing Care Centre this afternoon and was delighted with the wholly professional service I received. I have already recommended you to a close friend and will avail myself of your services next time I need help.

Kindest regards
Gordon Rushmer
I was seen by Liam who clearly explained what was going on with my hearing. He was professional and caring and helped me to understand what was happening. I feel really reassured after nearly a year of not knowing what was going on and would recommend the clinic to anyone who needs help and advice. Thank you so much.
Very professional service which relieved me of a great deal of troublesome wax quickly and with great results. Thanks for the friendly efficient service. JKing.
The whole visit was very impressive. Helpful friendly receptionist. I felt safe with the covid protection measures. Rob seemed very thorough and sorted out my problems with lots of explanations of what he was doing. Plenty of time was given for the appointment and opportunity to ask questions. I would definitly recommend the centre.
I was very happy with my visit to the Horsham centre, the staff were very helpful and professional at all times and very COVID aware in all procedures.
I had a great experience. I cane out with so much more knowledge than when I went in. All the small details were given attention and all of the staff were extremely friendly and competent. I can't recommend them enough!
This was my first visit and I shall be returning if necessary.
The practice was very clean and all Covid rules and regs in place
The staff were super friendly and obliging, would highly recommend.
Lovely centre. They squeezed me in at short notice. Very professional and friendly. Would highly recommend.
Angie & Mr. Davies came and apologised for running late. In the treatment room we were amazed with the huge array of modern equipment. Mr. Davies said people called him Rob and asked us what we were called Fred & Mick. Whilst treating us there is a live screen where they show the inside of your ear. We saw two clear eardrums and no sign of any wax. If ever I need treatment again I certainly will go back and highly recommend South East Hearing.
An excellent experience from start to finish. Clear instructions on the phone when making the appointment; sensible and reassuring Covid-19 protocols on arrival matched these. I was given a thorough run-throughof the procedures by the specialist before treatment. State-of-the-art technology deployed. My particular ear problem was quickly resolved. I have no hesitation in recommending SEHC.
Excellent service and care with great facilities - I’d highly recommend them.
Doctor was extremely knowledgeable and with efficiency and using modern technology, cured my hearing difficulty, caused by a build-up of wax in my ears, very quickly. I would certainly recommend this specialist
Ear wax removal was done gently and safely following a full description of what was to take place. This gave me full confidence as did all the hygiene and COVID precautions. I travel a long way to come to this practice as I trust them which is so important when it comes to my hearing.
Successful removal of significant impacted ear wax problem using micro suction technique.

Treated considerately and reassuringly with helpful explanation at all steps
Excellent service, really helpful at the Chichester branch today, much appreciated.
Very friendly and covid safe. I've had my ears microsuctioned in the past fom other places but this was by far the most informative and comfortable experience yet. Thank you
The Chichester branch provided an excellent service. They were very well equipped and utilised technology effectively.
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.93 based on 467 reviews