South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

of reviewers recommend South East Hearing Care Centres
Read South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

About South East Hearing Care Centres:

Independent hearing healthcare clinics across Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s leading technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal. We are all accredited invisible Lyric hearing implant specialists. The only UK company with 3 dedicated Lyric clinics.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Tell us how South East Hearing Care Centres made you happy
Great service, friendly staff, would not hesitate to recommend.
Patricia is very professional, and puts you at ease, it doesn't hurt, just tickles a little. I had bad experiences with syringing in the past so I was nervous the first time, but needn't have been. It is helpful being able to see pictures on screen, and Patricia has a record of my ear going back several years, which may be helpful in the future if I have a problem. On this visit Patricia picked up a problem that needed medical attention which I'm being treated for. In summary, thank you, wonderful service.
This afternoon I had a micro suction procedure to remove impacted earwax at the SE Hearing Care Centre in Horsham. Rob Davies, the audiologist, gave me a detailed explanation of the procedure and took before and after images of my ear canals. It was painless and I felt safe, reassured and informed all the way. Thanks to Rob I no longer feel as if I am living underwater!
A very quick response, a next day appointment, and fantastic treatment (for earwax build - up).

The conduct of the treatment was very professional, and everything explained to me as it progressed.

Very highly recommended.

Mike Clark
Efficient, effective, warm and friendly with excellent communication throughout .
Very satisfied with booking and pre-appointment arrangements.

Patricia was thorough and professional both in the earwax treatment itself and in her explanations of the procedure.

I would be happy to return.
Professional and courteous staff who offer precise and valuable medical advice as well as clean and effective procedures to combat hearing loss.
Very professional and efficient service for ear wax removal. Everything was explained clearly and the team were very friendly. Would definitely recommend!
Hi really nice staff and very helpful.
Fantastic service from the Chichester hearing cafe centre. Thank you!
There are such lovely, friendly and professional staff at the Bromley centre. I was a little nervous but was put immediately at ease. The possible procedures were very clearly explained to me. Time and care was taken and I left the centre smiling. Thanks to the staff at the Bromley Hearing Care centre.
Very helpful at short notice with excellent results A well looked after environment which is important in these times
This was my first visit to the centre and I was extremely impressed. Rob was very attentive and explained beforehand the procedure for ear wax removal which he then carried out very professionally - I felt relaxed throughout. I suffer from tinnitus and Rob also spent time discussing this with me. I was delighted with my visit and will definitely return.
I was very impressed with the care and treatment at the Horsham clinic. Initial reception was good and Rob Davies was excellent and put me at ease immediately. Micro suction for the ear wax removal worked well and, being over eighty with life long hearing impairment, will definitely go back to him for a hearing test.
Good professional experience and friendly approach. Left practice feeling 10 years younger.
The micro suction procedure for wax removal was quick and pain free. Would recommend to anyone with an ear wax problem. The staff were professional, friendly and made me feel at ease.
Professional, efficient and friendly
appointment. Everything was explained clearly, so I felt very comfortable. My expressed fears were listened to and allayed by Patricia, my practitioner on the day.
Brilliant, friendly, kind and informative service! I actually enjoyed my visit, it was interesting and I learned a few things! I wish I'd gone sooner as my problem was fixed immediately, I needn't have suffered. The staff here were really kind to my husband when he had a problem with his ear, last year. They gave him the gentle treatment he needed and we were very grateful.
I was really fortunate to receive prompt service from SE Hearing Care Centre in Chichester. Ear wax removal took less than half an hour, was expertly and efficiently done and unlike my experience elsewhere, I benefited from a camera view of the problem which has helped with my own understanding of the difficulties I’ve had with compacted ear wax over recent years. I highly recommend the practice in Baffins Lane, Chichester.
While browsing through our local Link magazine. I came across an advertisement for South East Hearing centre.
I have used hearing aids for 4 years and travel to Burgess Hill for all the appointments and problem solving.
I desperately needed my ears micro suctioned and decided to see if they could fit me in as I haven't had them sorted since before Covid.
I met Rob Davies who put me at my ease and looked very carefully at my ears. Showing me photos of my operated ear which I had never seen.
I explained I had had my hearing aids for 4 years but would like to move to his practice. We have agreed when the aids are 5 years old I will visit for hearing test and talk about new aids.
I am thrilled to have found such a lovely caring place much nearer to home.
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.93 based on 435 reviews