South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

of reviewers recommend South East Hearing Care Centres
Read South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

About South East Hearing Care Centres:

Independent hearing healthcare clinics across Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s leading technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal. We are all accredited invisible Lyric hearing implant specialists. The only UK company with 3 dedicated Lyric clinics.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Tell us how South East Hearing Care Centres made you happy
South East Hearing Care Centres 5 star review on 12th October 2018
Gary Clarkson
South East Hearing Care Centres 5 star review on 3rd August 2018
Mr P Spencer
Lovely efficient staff and every step of the procedure was fully explained and extremely interesting. Should I need further treatment in the future will definitely return and recommend too.
Very good service
I had a very good experience having my ears diagnosed with a clear explanation of what was wrong
Managed to get a late appointment for micro vacuuming at the Horsham branch. E-mail confirmation contained all the information I required. Great communication throughout and during the procedure, very efficient and professional service.
The service offered is excellent, the staff are helpful and getting the hearing aids is one of the best things I have ever done
Top service, Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. Rob who was my audiologist walked me through every step and has done a great job.
I could not have had better service from any other practice, both the audiologist and the receptionist were both very very helpful in all aspects of their duties and already I have mentioned to some of my friends that this is the place to go should you require any help with your hearing. Not cheap but the quality of the hearing aids are remarkable and well worth the time and effort in coming to terms with my hearing loss, wish I had sorted this out earlier. "Seaford Branch". the shop was very clean and tidy and everybody looked very smart, a pleasure to do business with 10 out of 5. Trevor Dormer
Very efficient and successful appointment for removal of ear wax. Every stage of the procedure explained, I was able to see the inside of my ears, pre and post treatment. Mr Davies explained every step, highly recommended.
Excellent standards regarding personal safety and hygiene. I was kept well informed with both verbal and visual information throughout and left feeling that I had received a very friendly and professional consultation.
I am writing this on behalf of my mum, who visited the Horsham Centre recently with my daughter. Both complemented all staff members on their care and fantastic approach. She underwent some wax removal and will soon be returning for a hearing test. My mum was extremely complimentary about the service she received as she was very nervous about attending. Thank you everyone.
Brilliant service, very professional, everything was explained and the procedure was painless and a total success!, ( wax removal) and now I can hear!!!!, thank you Rob very much!.
Efficient and friendly team. Very useful explanation with visuals of the workings of the ear. Treatment was pain free and quick.
Very efficient and friendly staff. Micro-suctioned the wax out of my ears in seconds and painless. Just wish it was a bit cheaper!
Excellent, professional care and advice. Highly recommended.
Very helpful and friendly
Very friendly and professional.
Excellent services delivered by professionals
Horsham. Quick, efficient, friendly. Patricia great.
I went to Horsham branch and I was very impressed with the service and treatment I would highly recommend this branch.
My experience was very good. Quick, efficient, running to time. The staff were very polite and friendly. My only issue was that I am mobility impaired and found climbing up and then down a high step to get in and out of the treatment room was a struggle.
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.94 based on 661 reviews