South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend South East Hearing Care Centres

About South East Hearing Care Centres: Independent hearing healthcare clinics in Kent and Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s best technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Sound & Vision

Tell us how South East Hearing Care Centres made you happy

"very nice staff and treatment (for removing ear wax) however I have still got a permanent hissing sound in the treated ear. is this normal regards vic brackpool"
Dear Mr Brackpool Thank you for your positive reply. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can inspect your ears and advise accordingly. If you are still experiencing sounds in your ears then it may indicate an underlying cause and should be investigated as soon as possible. We are happy to help and assist with images and details of procedures performed by us. we look forward to hearing from you.
"A very professional and caring visit Thankyou"
"I cannot speak to highly of the Centre from my first telephone contact, to the offer,at the end of my consultation, for ongoing check ups as and when I might feel I need one. Ms Asante is compassionate and effective."
"Hear Hear for this company! Both my mother in law and I have enjoyed and benefited immensely from the expertise and gentle manner of Patricia. She removed wax and fitted hearing aids with accuracy and precision, showing a meticulous determination to achieve perfection. The welcoming receptionists also provide a calming effect, perfect for the nervous patient."
"Friendly and professional. Excellent."
"It was a very pleasant experience. The Audiologist, Patricia Asante, was very good and explained the procedure in a very caring way. Everyone was friendly and welcoming which was really nice."
"I attended the Horsham centre on Thursday the 28th of February 2019. I received excellent service from the Receptionist and Rob Davies. Very impressed with the results and information they gave me. I would definitely recommend them, money well spent. Many Thanks."
"I was very impressed with the service I received in the Horsham branch . The audiologist who removed my ear wax explained the process in detail and carried out the process very gently and efficiently."
"Very impressed appointment same day friendly staff great results highly recommend."
"I am impressed and pleased with the expert attention given to me. The service is second to none with clear explanations and advice. Also the ease of getting minor problems sorted is second to none. In answer to the next question I went to the centre as I live in the centre of Seaford."
"This centre provides a very thorough, professional and friendly service. To be highly recommended."
"I managed to get an appointment relatively quickly and the assessment and ear wax removal was carried out at the same appointment. Very friendly and professional staff and procedure effective and pain free. I would not hesitate to recommend."
"I would recommend South East hearing care for ear wax removal as Mr Davies was informative and the service was quick and painless"
"Prompt efficient service. Professional and thorough treatment, carefully explained and carried out. Excellent in every way."
"I recently attended the Horsham South East Hearing Centre to undergo micro suction of my ears. The procedure was completely painless and I received very good and sympathetic attention from both the receptionist and Patricia. The cost seemed a little high especially as I have previously had ear irrigation at my doctor’s surgery on the NHS but this has now ceased to be available."
"Fantastic knowledgeable staff and really effective treatment. Will definitely use regularly. Thanks very much."
"Very friendly and informative. Really could t ask for a better service."
"Very reassuring to not have to bother with other methods; very efficient and extremely helpful."
"Excellent- big improvement on my previous experiences elsewhere. Highly recommend!"
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.90 based on 268 reviews