South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

Based on 843 reviews
5 out of 5
Read South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

About South East Hearing Care Centres:

Independent hearing healthcare clinics across Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s leading technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal. We are all accredited invisible Lyric hearing implant specialists. The only UK company with 3 dedicated Lyric clinics.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Tell us how South East Hearing Care Centres made you happy
South East Hearing Care Centres 5 star review on 12th October 2018
Gary Clarkson
South East Hearing Care Centres 5 star review on 3rd August 2018
Mr P Spencer
I found the entire experience to be refreshingly transparent and very friendly; this continued right from my initial enquiry through to my hearing consultation. I would highly recommend this centre, even if you just want a piece of mind about options and what is available for you.
The experience I had at a recent appointment with Rob and his colleague at South East Hearing Centre in Horsham was welcoming, efficient and informative at all stages. Rob has a way of keeping you calm whilst he explains exactly what is happening with the process of clearing out the wax from your ears. It is great to see the before and after photos of your ear canal. Also keeping a history of your treatment sessions is very worthwhile. All in all a very professional service which I strongly recommend to others needing the same.
I attended the Seaford Hearing Centre on 19/5/22 to have an evaluation for possible wax removal. I was fortunate to have both my ears cleared by the audiologist Patrica Asante and found her to be very knowledgeable, extremely professional and understanding of my needs. Patricia made my visit a pleasant one for which I am grateful.
My daughter’s ears became blocked just before starting her GCSE’s and she was quite distressed about it, especially as she had Spanish exams which required her to be able to hear. Jessie at the Horsham centre was so kind and understanding when I called to book an appointment, and managed to squeeze her in at short notice. She said ‘as one mum to another I’ve been there and know what it’s like’’. Brilliant. Our appointment was excellent, she has very tricky ears, but that wasn’t a problem and they were calmly unblocked and my daughter was made to feel very comfortable and relaxed the whole time. I would highly recommend.
My first visit to the South East Hearing Centre in Horsham. I found it to be excellent from first to last. I was warmly welcomed and Rob Davies the audiologist was very friendly and superbly professional. If I needed treatment again I would certainly try to come back here.
Unparalleled professionalism. On time, polite and friendly, capable, and successful.
I recently had ear wax removal at Seaford Hearing Center, and am blown away by the service provided. From start to finish it was fantastic. The receptionist Yvette was so responsive to emails and brilliant on the phone. Patricia was so awesome! So friendly and efficient. Cannot recommend enough! Thanks so much!
Extremely efficient and helpful service, at quite short notice - hearing returned after bilateral wax removal
IT WAS ALL VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD, I MADE THE APPOINTMENT, I TURNED UP ON TIME, I DIDNT HAVE TO WAIT, IT WAS ALL VERY WELL ORGANISED. THE MAN WHO DID THE PROCEDURE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL BUT ALSO FRIENDLY, HE PUT ME AT MY EASE. I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
The staff here are really friendly and Patricia is a lovely nurse she knows what she’s doing and has good knowledge on audiology I highly recommend seaford hearing centre you will not be disappointed.
I had an appointment today at the Seaford branch, I was seen quickly and could not fault their service. I would thoroughly recommend to all.
Friendly and professional and explained everything clearly to me. Could not fault. Thank you.
Excellent Service, from booking through to treatment. Professional yet personal. Thanks.
Yvette Kyte is very welcoming and efficient, Patricia Asante is very pleasant, good at explaining and showing the images of the problem, treatment and result on screen. A very relaxing and successful visit. Thank you both.
Amazing service.
Visited Rob Davies at Horsham centre yesterday. Very friendly, professional and efficient. No pre-oiling of ears is required or recommended. Grateful to Rob for persevering with some very stubborn wax accumulations. The whole thing was informative and discomfort free. Interesting to see the before and after cleaning pictures of my ears from his camera. it's not cheap but I would happily go back to Rob again rather than have another free but uncomfortable irrigation of my ears by the NHS.
So pleased with my treatment. Totally put myself at ease. Very professional and friendly. First class equipment, which showed me on screen before and after removal of earwax. Thank you, and if required again I would not hesitate to return.
I went to Seaford Hearing Centre, and Particia and Yvette were excellent! Couldn't have asked for better assistance, would 100% recommend them! :)
Minimal fuss, got the job done. A little pricey but if you need it, it's worth it.
Excellent audiologist! Pain free ear wax removal, very quick and my first occasion. Would recommend without hesitation!
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.95 based on 843 reviews