South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

of reviewers recommend South East Hearing Care Centres
Read South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

About South East Hearing Care Centres:

Independent hearing healthcare clinics across Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s leading technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal. We are all accredited invisible Lyric hearing implant specialists. The only UK company with 3 dedicated Lyric clinics.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Tell us how South East Hearing Care Centres made you happy
South East Hearing Care Centres 5 star review on 12th October 2018
Gary Clarkson
South East Hearing Care Centres 5 star review on 3rd August 2018
Mr P Spencer
From the communication before my visit, confirmation of the appointment, a very clear booking email right through to leaving after my treatment I was greeted with a smile and helpful staff!! I was made very welcome and they explained every thing so clearly! Very thorough and true professionals! Would HIGHLY recommend!!
I found Rob Davies very informative and professional. All the issues I had with my hearing were fully explained and there was absolutely no pressure to purchase hearing aids.
Really good visit to the Horsham Hearing Care Centre. Covid protocols were spot on and with minimal fuss. Rob Davies, the audiologist saw me on time and explained everything very clearly. The procedure was pain free and very quick. I now have sparklingly clean ear drums and hearing is better already! Excellent, highly recommended.
Had ear wax removal which was carried out professionally by friendly and helpful staff. A full explanation was given and helpful " before and after" images demonstrated the success of the procedure. Would recommend them.
At 68, I thought I needed a hearing aid. It turned out I didn’t. What was great was they didn’t try to SELL me one! I’ll be back in a couple of years…
I Found the service and advise exceptional to what I wanted help in finding a new upgraded pair of aids to help me . The hearing test concluded that I needed a higher specification to help me from my older ones that I had and a variety of choices in that range was offered to me. Once ordered and the arrival I was given notice on a fitting appointment to which happened today , everything was explained clearly and various test and fitting things where made clear on anything I ask off . The aids themselves where of phonax quality and the clarity which became clear and ease of use to adjust if needed is fabulous to my needs. I thank the team for such a high standard of communication and relaxing attitude to which I felt it was with my request for help. Thank you all Philip Curtis
Very pleasant and efficient service. Thank you.
Very thorough service-highly recommend.
Everything was fine.
An excellent service. Yvette and Patricia were unfailingly polite, kind and professional, and I particularly appreciated how Patricia explained everything so carefully and made me feel completely at ease.
The team at Chichester are always friendly and professional. Ken, takes his time explaining what he see's and what he is going to do. The procedure is quick, painless and always such a relive to be able to hear again. I cannot recommend the service enough. Well worth the money- you will be a different person walking out. Thankful to have a great audiologist who provides micro-suction in the area!
Many thank to Rob and receptionist at Horsham for their welcome and reassurance. Ear suction was very successful and advice much appreciated.
A wonderful process from start to finish. Great pre-treatment service and the treatment itself was quick and painless as well as very interesting. I learnt a lot about my ears and it was fascinating seeing the before and after of my own ears. Would definitely recommend!
Very professional and friendly staff.
Very pleased with the professional service from Rob Davies and his receptionist and can now hear again. Thank you all at Horsham Hearing Care Centre.
Excellent service everything explained clearly in a professional manner. Very Covid safe. Thought the service was initially expensive but was well worth the cost. Would certainly recommend.
I was seen by Patricia the audiologist and welcomed by Yvette at the Seaford branch today. Two cheerful and professional women with fantastic people skills and the training to create a sense of calm within the practice. Thanks so much..
I was seen by Rob Davies at the Horsham clinic to have earwax removed from both my ears, this was my first experience, Rob performed the procedure with great care and talked me through the whole procedure. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Rob at Horsham South East Hearing centre.
This was my second visit to the Seaford branch for ear wax removal - fantastic customer service. I was made to feel welcome from the moment I walked through the door. Thank you, my hearing is back to normal and it feels fantastic!
Brilliant service. Lovely atmosphere and I can hear again !
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.94 based on 733 reviews