South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend South East Hearing Care Centres

About South East Hearing Care Centres: Independent hearing healthcare clinics in Kent and Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s best technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Sound & Vision

Click Here

Tell us how South East Hearing Care Centres made you happy

customer service
"Delighted with the level of attention, care and service."
"Patricia saw me at short notice and syringed my ear to my satisfaction. Really friendly."
"Booked my two children in for ear wax removal after months of hearing issues and visits to the doctors. All sorted painlessly in 15 minutes by Rob, worth every penny, will highly recommend to all my friends and family."
"Very efficient and polite service"
"Having moved away from Horsham I had a GP referral for microsuction near my new home. The difference in service and competence was so much that I made an appointment with Rob and made the 2.5hr drive to Horsham instead, and glad I did. Would recommend to anyone, local or otherwise!"
"Very good and competent service. I did think it was a bit expensive especially as l am a pensioner but l was very happy with result."
"Having never had this kind of procedure done before, and having got to the end of my tether with the blocked ear situation, I can simply say that this was probably the best money i've ever spent! From the point of calling for the appointment, to the email and to the actual appointment itself, i found it extremely professional and the gentleman who treated me was absolutely brilliant at answering my endless questions and was very happy to explain everything that was happening step by step. The results are nothing short of a miracle and I will admit that having my livelihood in his hands (im a singer) I couldn't have hoped for better. Thank you SO much for helping me hear again!"
"Excellent service from I initial phone call to ei g able to hear again after procedure. Angie the new reception was professional but also put you at ease. Lovely friendly manner. Patricia the consultant absolutely ,o elyse Explained everything and the options Showed me everything and explained why I could not hear.....donot use cotton wool buds ever again. Ex ellent all round service."
"Since developing moderate to severe deafness a few years ago I have been receiving advice, support and the highest level of care at the South East Hearing Centre in Horsham. The knowledge and experience of the team gives me complete confidence and the professional treatment received from Rob and his colleagues has been first class."
"I was very impressed by the friendly professionalism I received. Together with the very latest technology I was assured that I had the best treatment."
"I have nothing but praise for the way that my treatment was conducted. I was informed of what was being done throughout the procedure which was both informative and comforting."
"Very pleasant people felt confident"
"The staff were courteous and efficient. I had an appointment for dewaxing my ears. Both ears were examined by camera prior to and after the treatment so that I could see the initial extent of the wax in my ears and how clean it all was afterwards. The practitioner explained in detail the makeup of the ear and how and why the wax formed which made the appointment not only physically beneficial but also an interesting educational experience. It was recommended that I have my ears examined again in a year's time which, if no treatment is required, is a free service they provide. This was my third visit to the practice."
"Excellent service, felt safe in the hands of a consultant who knew exactly what he was doing, Thank you so much, highly recommend"
"After three visit to the nurse at my local gp surgery and forth appointment book I decided to enquire at the Hearing Care Centre They were very helpful and professional with in 40 minutes my ears were wax free Thank you lady’s for looking after me Philip from Crawley"
"I HAD TO HAVE MY EARS CLEARED OF WAX AND DECIDED TO USE THE CENTRE IN BOFFINS LANE.IT WAS VERY SAFE PROCEDURE AND THE AUDIOLOGIST WAS VERY HELPFUL AND COMPETENT. I FELT VERY SAFE"
"The audiologist was very kind, he explained the process throughly before starting. I had a lot of hard wax which took a long time to remove but he took his time and was willing to pause if I needed to. The receptionist was also very friendly."
"I had hearing loss in one ear for a week which a GP had said was complete blockage of the ear drum with wax, so I booked an appointment at South East Hearing Care Centres in Horsham to have microsuction. The receptionist fitted me in within a day as there had been a cancellation. I was a little apprehensive but the audiologist was very friendly and put me right at ease. It was not painful at all - just tickled a fair bit! I can now hear perfectly and the images he showed me of my ears show that he did a really excellent job. I would not hesitate to have this procedure done here again if I need it, I'm so happy with the result - thank you!"
"I was so grateful to be referred to the Horsham South East Hearing Centre having become deafer and deafer over quite a period of time and despite seeking help from GP things were just getting worse. I didn't have to wait for an appointment , the staff were marvellous and the service was first class. I came away able to hear and feeling alive again! My eternal thanks to them, Fred Matschy."
"A great service.made me fully aware what the procedure would be. ."
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.92 based on 352 reviews