South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

20-22 Bishopric

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Sound & Vision

How would you rate South East Hearing Care Centres?

Phil Blackman
Verified Buyer
"Very quick, friendly and professional, before and after photos showed how good they were cleaned. Very happy with the results, immediate noticeable difference to hearing."
Susan Cutts
Verified Buyer
"Didn't know what to expect when I booked to have my ears suctioned. Quick and painless. Staff very informative about process. Staff very friendly. Would strongly recommend."
Sandie Savage
Verified Reviewer
"I tried a DIY kit for unblocking my ears (which should have a “Don’t try this at home” warning on the box!!!) It made it worse. The water syringing thing pushed the wax and oil further into my ear and the constant pressure was awful, it was because it was pressing onto my eardrum!! Before, during and after the treatment Ken Fairley explained everything so thoroughly, showed me everything on the screen (yuck!) and gave me lots of advice. I found him to be so caring, friendly and very professional. The microsuction doesn’t hurt at all and the relief from having both ears unblocked is amazing. Thank you Ken, I’m sure I’ll be back and I will highly recommend you to everyone :-)"
Sandra McKenzie
Verified Buyer
"I had blocked right ear for eight days, I had treatment today and was pain free, I have my hearing back and it’s wonderful, very friendly staff and fantastic service, thank you so much."
John & Shirley Young
Verified Buyer
"This was the first time my wife and I had micro suction and I was a little apprehensive, but there was no need to be. We saw Rob who was first class very patient and informative, it was a very easy procedure, so much better than syringing. Highly recommend."
Mr Tex Crampin
Verified Buyer
"Speedy appointment with very professional yet friendly service - Tex Crampin - Goodwood Feb 2018"
"Very helpful, results of hearing test clearly explained, trial aids fitted to assess benefits. No hard sell."
"I had ear wax removal the service was Very professional and the audiologist very knowledgeable everything was explained to me and I felt confident that I was receiving expert treatment throughly recommended. Also the receptionist was very friendly and welcoming"
Danny Archer
Verified Buyer
"Knowledgeable and professional, friendly and personable... All together an excellent service, would highly recommend for anyone suffering hearing issues, even if just for advise."
"Wax Gone. Surprisingly noisy experience."
Katie Witherspoon
Verified Buyer
"I can hear again - ear wax build up. Extremely professional and expert service. Very friendly and lovely atmosphere. I would highly recommend the centre."
Paul Smith
Verified Buyer
"I found myself in Chichester today deaf on one side with a completely wax-blocked ear. My daughter was having an interview at the university and, on the off chance, I called into the Chichester Hearing Care Centre. What fantastic people! The audiologist (sorry I have forgotten your name) immediately inspected my ear and showed me an image of the problem. He was then able to remove the blockage through a combination of micro-suction and water flushing. The price was extremely reasonable and the result perfect. I can't thank you enough... I was grinning all afternoon:-))) Thank you! Paul Smith"
Richard Tilley
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly, caring and a pleasure to use your centre"
Sian Townsend
Verified Reviewer
"Wonderful friendly service in Chichester. Professional advice and efficient. Would highly recommend and I will return along with recommending to friends and family."
Brian Daley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service really pleased"
Jill Claridge
Verified Buyer
"I visit South East Hearing Care Centre in Chichester fairly frequently and am always given a prompt appointment. Lovely friendly and caring treatment which I really appreciate."
Mr J LLewellyn
Verified Buyer
"2 members of my family have just received excellent advice and treatment at the Chichester Centre. My husband for ear plugs advice and my 12 year old son, who has been suffering with excessive ear wax building up for the past year or so and being told by GP that can do nothing except keep putting drops in, within 15mins he had his ears safely unblocked using microsuction and washing something the GP said was not available. My son is like a different child and can actually hear again. Thank You!"
Helen Ward
Verified Buyer
"Removed ear-tip that got stuck in my ear canal. Although the Centre did not supply my hearing aids the staff were very sympathetic and helpful. The audiologist soon removed the offending ear-tip. I Would certainly go back to them if I had trouble while visiting Chichester again. Thank you."
Sheila Humphreys
Verified Buyer
"Everything went very smoothly, everything was fully explained to me. The procedure was painless and 100 percent successful. The people were very friendly and helpful. Have already recommended this place to members of my own family."
"I made an appointment to visit the SE Hearing Care Centre in Chichester after suffering from ear problems. The Audiologist, Mr Ken Fairley, explained to me fully the procedure he would be adopting to clear my ears of the wax that had accumulated over many years. He did this in a most professional manner, keeping me informed all the time he was carrying this out . At the end I was astonished at the amount of wax he had extracted and importantly without any pain. I would have no hesitation in returning if a similar situation was to occur in the future and will be recommending Mr Fairley to all friends and relations."
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.86 based on 86 reviews