South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

of reviewers recommend South East Hearing Care Centres
customer service
Read South East Hearing Care Centres Reviews

About South East Hearing Care Centres:

Independent hearing healthcare clinics across Sussex, offering impartial advice. Our aim is to offer the best possible personal bespoke solutions. Our hearing experts have access to the world’s leading technology and offer Unique remedies from invisible hearing correction to ear protection and ear wax removal. We are all accredited invisible Lyric hearing implant specialists. The only UK company with 3 dedicated Lyric clinics.

admin@hearingcarecentres.co.uk

20-22 Bishopric

Tell us how South East Hearing Care Centres made you happy
This was a great experience. Everything was explained in detail and was made to feel comfortable and at ease . The results were amazing.
Excellent service & very professional. Everything was clearly explained. Would be happy to recommend the services provided here to anyone
My new hearing aids are amazing. The diction so clear and the variety of programs so suitable for my needs. The service I received could not have been more supportive
Very professional service and friendly to boot. Once I had been examined the problem was explained fully, as was the process to clear the issue. Actual treatment was painless and highly effective, I can not recommend the Chichester Hearing Care Center highly enough. Many thanks.
Would highly recommend! A thorough examination and explanation throughout, and I was offered additional advice for a matter not specifically booked for the scheduled appointment.
I've had my Resound aids for over 2 yrs. They are amazing. At my age (82), I never expected to hear with the clarity & versatility of the ReSound Lynx 3D's. A dream come true! The advice and back up service from my provider - Chichester Hearing Care Centre, is all I could wish. Honest, no pressure and professional. The audiologist Ken Fairly, I've known for some time. Technically well up to date on hearing developments and product knowledge. Always quick to respond to after sales back up calls. A real plus I believe is the commitment and support Chichester Hearing receive from their suppliers, in my case ReSound. Faced with this demanding customer, Ken was professional, as well as patient! After testing similar but different options, we agreed the best hearing aids for my needs. A very satisfied customer Ian Liss, Hants.
This was my first visit to South East Hearing Care Centre in Horsham and I arrived needing wax removal in both ears. The service I received from Patricia (the audiologist) was exemplary. My ears were examined and internal pictures taken and shown to me. The micro suction procedure was explained to me and throughout the procedure Patricia gave me a running commentary on what was being done whilst enquiring if I was comfortable. The procedure took 30 mins for both ears and my hearing returned (what a relief!). I would recommend Patricia and the SE Hearing Care Centre (Horsham branch) and have already booked another appointment for 6 months time.
I recently had an appointment with Patricia, the audiologist and found her to be kind, efficient and knowledgeable. She used microsuction on both ears to remove wax, showed me camera shots of my ear canals and drum before and after the treatment and I was very impressed and happy with the whole experience. I will definitely consult Patricia again in the future if necessary.
For a number of years I had national health hearing aids, they were quite basic unable to alter volume etc. Speaking to a friend he suggest I should have an assessment of my hearing with South East Hearing care and from the results I decided to sign up for their hearing aids, now after three months during which I had a few further appointments to make some adjustments and now my hearing is like I had many years ago, perfect. Above all the consultants are very knowledge and will listen to any concerns you may have. Since changing I have never regretted making the decision to change.
Brilliant! I was a little anxious, not knowing what to expect, but friendly and professional service. Everything was clearly explained and I was reassured and made to feel very comfortable. Quick and painless and has made such a difference!
Very good to be seen by an expert who wanted to tell you what the problem was and what he was going to do about it. This level of service is worth the money...which anyway was roughly comparable with other Hearing centres. And the treatment has worked well.
My hearing had depleted a lot so, on recommendation from a friend, i went to see Patricia at South East Hearing. The change that the hearing aids have made is brilliant.- especially taking phone calls directly through Blue Tooth to them. I used to miss so much, now the clarity has returned and I can hear everything! Good job, thanks.
The care given to make sure I was comfortable during ear Micro suction was outstanding. Well worth every penny. I will definitely be recommending South East Hearing centres.
Excellent service, very comfortable and swift process and hearing restored!
My elderly father had been unable to have the wax removed from his ears on a visit elsewhere as he found the procedure too painful. His hearing became so bad that I needed to find an alternative. I called at the Horsham branch to see whether they might be able to help and they were able to see him within 48 hours. Rob removed the wax within half an hour and this seemed a simple and painless procedure with my father remaining calm throughout. An excellent service.
Very informative and nice to see what they were doing.
Excellent service. Procedures well explained and performed. No protracted wait for appointment.
Delighted with the level of attention, care and service.
Patricia saw me at short notice and syringed my ear to my satisfaction. Really friendly.
Booked my two children in for ear wax removal after months of hearing issues and visits to the doctors. All sorted painlessly in 15 minutes by Rob, worth every penny, will highly recommend to all my friends and family.
South East Hearing Care Centres is rated 4.92 based on 369 reviews