Sonarworks Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Sonarworks

About Sonarworks: A perfect storm of acoustic know-how and passion for good sound became the software that's currently transforming sound monitoring.

6 - 12 Hours
Chayan Sanchez
"Excellent solution for monitoring and postproduction using headphones."
Gareth Jones
"Great work smoothing out theBottom end on my room/monitor setup. Thanks!"
Jan K. Górski
"A very useful and incredibly powerful tool. It turns your cans into a different beast all together."
"Amazing, couldn't be happiera"
"Very useful tool for balancing my studio headphones. Recommended."
"The customer service is very good. Everything I asked was handled without issue."
"I'm super happy with my Reference 4 Headphone edition and the team was very helpful with answering my questions and helping me out. Highly recommend this product, it's a game changer for me!"
"Incredible product. My trusty Beyer Dynamic BT250s have taken on a new invigorated life! Thanks a bunch."
"Really impressed with Sonarworks, so far so good."
"Been using it for a month now and I must say my mixes never sound better :)"
"Good software, good plugin. Very useful when you’re out of the studio or on the road. The headphone correction is very close to what you hear on good monitors. Being able to run vst’s in the software would be the cherry on top ! (Or extra features like a spectrum analyzer)"
"Cannot put in to words how useful Sonarworks is. Taken my productions to the next level now i have a pure reference! Quick delivery on the mic... Top marks for Sonarworks. Top marks."
"The first time I used the Headphone Reference software I was extremely dubious as it was at the end of a mix and the software revealed a number of issues I wasn't prepared to accept. After using it on a second mix from the start I was extremely impressed with the transparency and minimal impact to resource usage. I would highly recommend the Reference 4 Headphone software, it's a great product."
"Instantly saves me time and effort as I don’t news to bounce and reference nearly as much as prior to installing the headphone calibration software"
"Thank you for give us a flat frecuency response to headphones users too"
"True-Fi does improve the clarity of my Grade SR80e headphones. The effects are subtle but worthwhile."
"Was no problem to get a student discount. And is a very good product."
"Not 5.1 and avid omni with windows does not work. You need to make the software programmable as a plugin in DAW not in OS. Meaning I should be able to use mic in DAW to create profile as many high end studios interfaces will not show up in OS as a sound card but only with the DAW as a plugin instantiated on a track. Not to say you could not have a version for OS and. Version for in DAW. Once the profile created yes of course you can open the profile in the DAW but I had to use a different interface to create profile which means I had to find one."
"Buyed it for optimising my not so good sounding bedroom corner. This evens the frequency spectrum more nicely and noticeable, which allows me to make better mix decisions, especially in the over accentuated bass range. I really want to highlight that this software comes with a standalone version that works really well in the background for listening enjoyment. You can also alter the EQ curve to taste with tilt. Very good job."
"In less than 20 minutes my studio went to the next level!"
"Improved accuracy and sonic quality. The software makes for a much more enjoyable listening experience. Would recommend buying on sale!"
"I found myself able to use my speakers and my room like never before, going back on problematic mixes and being able to fix them in no time, i also really like the headphones correction, as it makes me feel safer about producting and mixing on the go !"
"Got my best mix ever. I've done my homework and finally tried calibrated HD 650's. Thank you Sonarworks!"
Sonarworks is rated 4.64 based on 990 reviews