Sonarworks Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Sonarworks

About Sonarworks: A perfect storm of acoustic know-how and passion for good sound became the software that's currently transforming sound monitoring.

Jan K. Górski
Jan K. Górski
Verified Buyer
"A very useful and incredibly powerful tool. It turns your cans into a different beast all together."
James Hartley
James Hartley
Verified Buyer
"Total game changer for me... like a dark cloud has been lifted from over my speakers. It's restored the 60-80Hz bass that my room has been sucking out, and balanced the mid high frequencies to create a much more honest and wider reproduction. I have Focal Twin 6 BE's in a treated room, and somehow these speakers now sound 20 times better !"
Shan Roberts
Shan Roberts
Verified Buyer
"The Reference 4 with headphone calibration is amazing! I love what it has done to my sony mdr7506's and krk kns 8400. Plus I run Yamaha HS5's with a sub, and was thinking I needed to upgrade to a better monitor, but now I seeing my mixes translate better than ever so I wouldn't dare change the setup. I was considering adding more sound improvements to my room such as extra bass traps and diffuses, but now I dont want to change a thing. really amazing product, and your support staff has been awesome. Thanks for delivering on what you promised."
Kenny Bond
Verified Buyer
"My Hifimans have never sounded better. I even tried the little crappy Apple EarPods and there was an improvement. I’ll stick with my Hifiman and Grados for now."
"Reference 4 has totally changed my mixing workflow and greatly improved every mix I've since purchasing it- period."
Orestes Mersinias
Verified Buyer
"I never knew that my monitors could sound that good"
Eugene Trebountsov
Verified Buyer
"I'm realy impressed. At first I listened to my favorite mixes by Serban Ghenea and JJ Puig and was amazed how good they sounded. With Reference 4 they sound with more depth, clarity and great balance. With my mixes it realy helps to make right decisions in frequency balance and there is no more pain (or at least less of it) when you listen to the mix on other speakers."
Dmitrii Lavinchuk
Verified Buyer
"Hi.I will not write anything new,but I am very pleased with Your work,products and attitude.You have a sensitive and responsive service!You quickly answer pop-up questions.In a word, I am very glad to cooperate with you.Your client Dmitrii"
"Incredible product and incredible customer service! I had to sadly make a return and I was very well taken care of."
Michael Wan
Verified Buyer
"True-Fi made a huge improvement to my Sennheiser HD800S."
Endre August Krohn
Verified Buyer
"It makes calibration easier, but lacks in depth information."
"With the Reference 4 Headphone Plugin, I can now fully concentrate on mixing without any concerns about the monitoring situation. Just an awesome Plugin and strongly recommended!"
Daniel De Jesus Martins
Verified Buyer
"it´s so simpel and got"
"The benefits of Sonarworks are obvious when you switch it on and off : a more balanced, accurate and pleasing listening experience. Plus it has all the features you need for your headphones, speakers, daw with the settings zero latency, optimal, linear to match any situation needs. Plus they won't stop here and you'll get update on further developpment. It also brought me to refine my acoustic treatement. So in a word : worth the investement."
Peter Pipal
Verified Buyer
"hi i am professional engineer since 30 years in studios for postproduction. reference 4 is realy hard to reinstall on mac os 10.13.3. once you deinstall it, it´s ALLWAYS a problem to install it new . i will not recomend this produckt for professional use"
Georges Majerus
Verified Buyer
"To be honest I am not sure it has made me happy yet. It makes things sound different and I think better but I look at SW as if I bought a new speaker. It takes time to get accustomed too and to understand how it relates to the outside world. But the setup and use of SW is brilliant"
James Rizzo
Verified Buyer
"Fast response. Excellent client service and great products."
Nick Donaldson
Verified Buyer
"I really do love version 4! Really helped me make my mixes sound 100% better, without spending thousands on acoustical treatment. The other part about mixing with headphones is the consistency! With built in system wide too you can reference any song easily."
"Я купил комплект SonyMDR7506 + файл индивидуальной калибровки. Мне очень нравится исправленный звук! Звук кардинально меняется в лучшую сторону! Улучшилось стерео поле, ушли навязчивые шипящие звуки (при прослушивании музыки). Работа с аудио дорожками стала более точная."
"great idea with true-fi"
Azar Breakey
Verified Buyer
"Great plugin...i get a much more accurate mix in headphones...actually works really well .. have the biometric 770 80 ohm headphones and standard collaboration works great ....thanks you sonar works for developing a great tool for mixing in headphones !!!"
Anatolii Smurov
Verified Buyer
"Great plugin, great calibrated headphones. I wish your company prosperity!"
Markus Wessel
Verified Buyer
"been using reference 3 for years. upgraded to ref 4 studio edition. also bought me a factory calibrated set of DT880pro's. everything works like a charm. systemwide calibration and zero latency mode are great enhancements. studio monitors and headphones sound almost identical. one defintely can make mixing/mastering decisions with this headphones. worth every € ! would buy again ! highly recommended !"
Sonarworks is rated 4.66 based on 441 reviews