Sole Bliss Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Sole Bliss

About Sole Bliss: At Sole Bliss, we believe that the MILLIONS of women who suffer from bunions deserve shoes which are fashionable, elegant AND comfortable too. It’s that simple!

01923 227400

info@solebliss.com

"At last someone has recognised the need for these shoes, thank you"
"Bought shoes for a wedding in a beautiful blush pink colour with handbag to match. Blissfully soft leather, very comfortable. This is my third pair of Sole Bliss shoes but won’t be my last!"
"I bought the Courtney shoes in navy for a wedding. I find wearing heels very difficult and they were comfortable. However, by the end of the evening, my foot with the bunion was tender, so I will go for a lower heel next time and get the Ingrid."
"You will be as disappointed as I was, hence only one star. I could only hobble from taxi to church wedding and then from taxi to venue before I had to take them off for the rest of the evening. The bunions were OK. The problem was my second toes too painful against the suede. I have moderate bunions with raised 2nd toes. Not as bad as your brochure picture of Carmen Grey Suede Transformations. You can see the models raised toe mark in the picture. Perhaps the Mercy style with an extra-deep toe- box would have been better but I thought 3inches was too high. So basically I have a beautiful pair of shoes, worn less than an hour, but outside on the church and restaurant steps, resting in the beautifully packed pink box...that I can only look at! I'll send you photos if you like. I must say otherwise your service and delivery were excellent. I had hoped to buy more from you especially Asda and Ingrid styles, but it is too expensive a risk to have unwearable shoes. I would love to have been able to give you 5 stars!"
"My second pair of Sole Bliss Shoes was the flat sling back style. I like them but I now realise there is not as much room for my wide toes as there’s was in my first style (Kitty). As a result they are just not as comfortable which is a pity and why I am not giving. 5 stars. In future I will stick to the styles designated as “wide”."
"Highest quality products - I took the opportunity to visit the Sarah Kay shop whilst in London prior to making my first online purchase so knew ‘Ingrid’ was the ideal style for my feet. I raised a small issue with customer services subsequently and could not have been more impressed with their response - thank you very much."
"Great fit - very comfortable."
"Fantastic customer support. Feeling reassured, I ordered 2 sizes confident that I could return one. I ended up keeping both! (Handy for hot summer days and freezing winters.) Pleasantly shocked at how comfortable. I could walk! I got myself - and my strut - back. Thank you, Sole Bliss!"
"Finally found fashionable shoes to accommodate my bunions Thank you Sole Biss"
"Very comfortable shoes"
"The Ayda shoes I purchased look great and are extremely comfortable. And they were delivered the day after ordering. So very good service too."
"Thank you, I have finally found a pair of high heeled navy suede shoes that are comfortable with my small bunion. Most shoes these days are cut too low over the toes for me, but these are lovely."
"I found the shoes really comfortable & was able to wear all day at work without feet hurting"
"I have just come in from Lisa Kay where I went to buy one pair of shoes, but came home with three pairs!! Before Sole Bliss, it was almost impossible to buy smart shoes, and the service was excellent by Elana. Please increase Imogen range to include navy."
"At last! I’ve found some gorgeous and superbly comfortable shoes for “tricky feet”! So comfortable and a pleasure to wear and pretty too - bonus. A great service. My shoes arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Great find!"
"Bought my Sole Bliss shoes for an upcoming wedding and just love them. Knew I would struggle with ordinary shoes due to my bunion and am so glad I bought Sole Bliss. Very stylish and comfortable. Great buy and thoroughly recommend them."
"Exchanged Kitty Black leather for Black Suede when they became available and I’m in 7th heaven! They look amazing and are so comfortable. I’ve been looking for these for years and I’m so delighted with them I shall be buying in another colour. Customer Services are brilliant too!"
"Delighted with my Carmen shoes. First time I have been able to wear heels without pain in years! Stylish and excellent quality. Try them!"
"I approached the Christmas period with my usual dilemma of what to wear on my feet to look nice but be comfortable. I have a wardrobe full of unworn shoes as they never last the night. My black kitten heels (Ayda) fit my wide bunion feet and felt COMFORTABLE I could wear a lovely dress and dance all night. I love them, and will be buying Sole Bliss shoes again so I can look fab for my daughter's wedding. Good website, helpful clear info re sizing and quick delivery."
"I ordered the Ingrid style and they are very attractive and comfortable. The heel height is perfect and the tan leather goes with everything. I’m very happy with my purchase and plan on purchasing some additional Sole Bliss styles and colors."
Sole Bliss is rated 4.71 based on 257 reviews