Software Geeks Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Software Geeks

info@softwaregeeks.co.uk

Softwaregeeks - GEEKS ENT LTD 71-75 Shelton StreetCovent Garden

"Fraction of the cost, and arrived by email straight away, still works no complaints 2 weeks later!"
"Excellent service does exactly what it advertises"
"very helpful i had problem set up but they help me to sort it out in no time thanks you i will use them again great service"
FRANCIS MAHON
Verified Buyer
"Very good support on an issue when loading (Windows 7) on to my lap top; came back directly with very clear instructions that worked fine. Thanks"
Peter Swettenham
Verified Buyer
"Every piece of software I have purchased from Software Geeks has activated successfully and has come at a great price. I am always nervous about buying discounted Microsoft software from Internet suppliers but I would recommend Software Geeks every time."
"Always reliable software and service will use again and again"
Adrian Mundy
Verified Buyer
"item worked as described, and straight away, thank you"
"Delivered licence key immediately and efficiently. I have not hesitation in reordering other software."
Branislav Brath
Verified Buyer
"Happy bunny. I used them for second time to buy cheap cheap windows. works great. 11/10"
"Very smooth & easy purchase with download."
Sathya Ganesan
Verified Buyer
"Have used software geeks a few times and it’s always been fantastic. Would definitely recommend."
"Genuine product, fast delivery and of course price. Just what I needed"
"I had my doubts about whether this OEM version of Windows 7 would successfully upgrade my laptop. I'd be warned to install the 'rights' version previously but I was not able to source it and at the price being quoted I decided it was worth the risk and to date I've had no reason to regret that choice. It's working fine and I'm relieved not to have to work with the unsupported Windows Vista any longer. Two things to take into account though, don't underestimate the time it will take, both to install Windows 7, and then the subsequent Windows updates. Secondly heed the warning supplied in the accompanying notes, remember to insert the product key after installation, even if you supplied it during the installation. I'd been led to believe I might have 30 days grace in which to do this, but when I went into the System Settings a couple of days after installation it said the were 2 days left. It was a shock because I'd not even thought about the product key, it was fortunate that I just happened to look at the settings."
Jakub Sobecki
Verified Buyer
"I cant download my files"
Thomas Henri
Verified Buyer
"Quick, cheap and easy to use. Comms were very quick to get back when I had a query"
Phil Sharp
Verified Buyer
"Mate recommended the site after I needed to reinstall Win 10 having originally got it via the free offer. No problems installing the OS. Easy purchase. Have already alerted friends to Software Geeks to look if the site has what they might need in future."
Nadine Vella
Verified Buyer
"Very good prices and efficient service"
"The code didn't arrive straight away but the support team fixed it"
Michael Hefford
Verified Buyer
"Purchased Windows10 Pro. Instant licence key delivery via email with instructions for download from Microsoft. Installed with no issues. Excellent service and price."
"It was a quick decision to buy from Geeks as the software was at a substantial discount to the normal retail price. The download and installation was fast and worked first time. Have already recommend the site to friends."
Software Geeks is rated 4.60 based on 3,133 reviews