Software Geeks Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Software Geeks

info@softwaregeeks.co.uk

Werner-Voß-Straße 8a47800 Krefeld Germany

Email, Live Chat
"Very very happy with the price,the speed at which I received the product- I clicked on pay and got the product immediately. Also I am happy with the product, the detailed instructions and the guys were very prompt when responding to my questions. As a result I was able to bring my old laptop back to life myself and I have limited IT experience. I will definitely use the site for future purchases. Thank you."
"Excellent service, affordable and efficient."
"Very difficult to download this software. When email any document written by this software, the receivers get the warning that " document is not safe to open"."
"Cheap fast amazing"
"Incredible value and very clear instructions. Would definitely use again."
"Never had a problem , I always do a clean install and all goes smoothly !"
"one step download and install. easypeasy (I wish all my software installs / upgrades were this easy). thanks very much."
"I ordered a lot of licenses key's from Software Geeks all works fine, great job"
"Purchased Office pro 2016 but having trouble with registration. SWG are helping but not resolved yet."
"Instantly received code and software is working perfectly, Excellent service."
"Great product at a good price and all worked well. Thanks!"
"I downloaded the WIndows 7 Professional version I purchased from you on a 32 GB USB drive (formatted to MS-DOS) as an ISO image. The ideas is to install Windows in my mac (using Bootcamp), but I keep getting a dialogue box saying the installer disk could not be found. Not sure how to proceed from here, as I cannot find any way of running/installing Windows. I have tried following the instructions you sent but they are not working for me. Please help!"
"Really good value, almost effortless purchase process, very good value. Have purchased from them multiple times, will continue to buy because as stated above, very good value for money"
"I paid for a licence for Windows 10 Pro but cant find how to access the licence code??"
"Have used several times before and am equally pleased with this transaction - great software at great prices. Just make sure you enter discount code before completing order as any discount offered cannot be applied / refunded retrospectively."
"Straight forward and extremely streamlined process. Product 100%."
"Excellent and easy to install"
"Very simple quick transaction"
"Excellent service, easy transaction fast delivery....."
"Works perfectly"