Software Geeks Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Software Geeks

info@softwaregeeks.co.uk

Softwaregeeks - GEEKS ENT LTD 71-75 Shelton StreetCovent Garden

"I am a very happy customer. Bought my software and once I paid the key was immediately available. So much better than my experiences with dodgy dealings on ebay."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Brilliant first class service...everything as stated. Quick and easy to use. Very satisfied customer!"
"Simple, effective, and great value for money"
"Excellent. Select what you require. "Windows 10 serial Nr" Authorise payment. "PayPal" Once payment is accepted "instantly" Serial Nr emailed. Total time from decision to receiving was no more than 2 mins... An EXCELLENT service. Well done guys."
"Why would you buy anywhere else? I was in a fix for a Windows licence, even though I have one already but I changed the motherboard and Micronot were messing me around. So I looked up these guys and just thought for £20 I'll buy a new one and save my stress, delivered pretty much immediately. USE THESE GUYS -)"
"I need human contact to access my purchase. 75years old with doggy eyes. Not a friendly site to use. Still have not downloaded my Win7. What can I do.I thought I would get a disc p.pilgrim@blueyonder.co.uk Disappointed."
"I bought a Windows 7 upgrade. The 1st mini programme supplied would not burn the download onto a USB stick or Disc as an iso file. I was supplied a 2nd mini programme which transferred the Windows 7 download onto a USB stick. I could not get my computer to boot from this. I gambled £13.99 and lost!"
"Excellent service. Win 10 pro upgrade carried out on 6 machines without issue. Excellent value for money and support."
"Always get my license keys from Software Geeks! The price cannot be beaten and I have never had any issues."
"Very quick"
"Windows 10 pro ordered and licence received promptly. Followed the instructions very closely and have now got a very cheap Win 10 pro installation which activated correctly.. I do wonder how they achieve the low price."
"Excellent service and value for money . Highly recommend."
"Recently bought windows 10 from Software Geeks. Received everything as advertised so happy customer."
"I couldn't get the purchase to download!"
Dear Carol,

Why didn't you contact us for help downloading?

We've received no communication from yourself.

If you require help, please get in touch: https://softwaregeeks.co.uk/contact/

Kind Regards,
Softwaregeeks
"I bought the vista to windows 7 upgrade which is working perfectly now. The download was quite lengthy and it took a couple of attempts to complete. When installing, the installation wasn't quite what was stated but after following the on screen instructions it did install successfully after a couple of attempts, again quite a lengthy process but then these upgrades normally are. I purchased on a Friday and it was all up and running by midday Saturday. Windows updates and security install taking up a lot of the time. Overall I was very pleased with the service although there were some glitches which I managed to work around. A good product and would purchase from Geeks again if they had a product I wanted. Good value for money."
"Quick and efficient service. Windows 10 Professional key works well with easy download and install of the ISO image."
"Excellent service and support. Always prompt replies to my questions."
"Works perfectly and wow wish I upgraded to Windows 10 earlier. Excellent how you guys got this so cheap, I was sceptical at first."
"Purchases an upgrade to Windows 10. Delivered by email almost instantly, and the installation instructions were concise and to the point. Well Done!"
"Arwsom site will deft buy from again"
Software Geeks is rated 4.61 based on 3,680 reviews