Software Geeks Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Software Geeks

info@softwaregeeks.co.uk

Werner-Voß-Straße 8a47800 Krefeld Germany

"Fast easy and will use again. Recommend"
"All good and great"
"Having purchased both MS Windows and MS Office, the links to the downloads, product keys and instructions were almost instant, The installation of both each was faultless. Well done Softwaregeeks!"
"Finally a place I can trust to buy software that actually activates legally on my pc :) Thank you Software Geeks. You are now my go to place for all software!"
"Code never worked. Asked for help and never got a reply."
"Ottimissimo venditore"
"Always great value and never had an issue. Would recommend their service to anyone."
"It is very rare that I write a review but I found Software Geeks a quick & secure service. They did exactly what they stated. I couldn't fault them and had to say how good they are."
"Great way to get your software. Files downloaded and installed within minutes of paying."
"Helpful customer service, fast and efficient software license purchasing service"
"Smooth Transaction. Software download worked. Customer support could be more friendly."
"Great price, Speedy delivery, easy to get the software via download."
"Quickly answered my question asking if I could install my old version of the software on my new laptop. Quick and a lot cheaper than a main high street chain to buy the new version."
"The service was prompt. The software licence was valid for activation."
"Support consisted of replying to my question with a question, which I answered promptly then have heard nothing since... so no support was received!! I’ve had to re-purchase elsewhere so a refund would be appreciated."
Hi Sally,

Please check your email as we've just resent you the answer. We replied within 2 hours with download links to the software downloads and we've just forwareded that same email which was also included with the order..

Please change this review when you see all is working as it should.

Regards,

Jack
"Thanks works great"
"Bought Windows 10 Professional and Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016. Initially was reluctant to buy due to doubt that whether it will work or not. But both licence keys were genuine and worked very well. The best part is they are delivered instantly on email after payment, so bought 2 Win 10 Pro and MS Office 2016 licences for other PCs."
"Excellent value for money on Microsoft Licenced Software. Easy to use website ordeir and almost immediate delivery. Geeks they may be BUT geeky they are NOT! Keep the good service guys."
"I received the product via e-mail very quickly. At first, I couldn't download the product but when I e-mailed support they responded quickly and sent me another link to download the product."
"Great instructions, amazing price. Thanks!!"
Software Geeks is rated 4.62 based on 3,966 reviews