Software Geeks Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Software Geeks Reviews

info@softwaregeeks.co.uk

Werner-Voß-Straße 8a47800 Krefeld Germany

Nice and easy to download and get started
I have used Software Geeks on a number of acassions for both Office and Windows software applications and have always found they present good value and have a good backup provision is issues are encountered
Second purchase from software Geeks and very pleased with the service Thank you 👍
Software Geeks replied quickly after I emailed them when I had a problem with a purchased product. The steps that I should take to resolve the problem were explained clearly and I applied them, and the problem is now sorted. I've bought from them before and find them to be good value. Please note that they are now called 'United Software'. They replied to my enquiry within 3 days (see below), not '6-12 hours', as I specified.
Used them several times now, price has been better than retail each time, always a smooth transaction with CD keys readily available immediately after purchase. Would highly recommend for anybody needing software solutions in a rush (or just impatient like myself!)
Very good service- everything works fine
Good but can’t log on
Easy, quick and you can't beet the price..
Great value and very simple to buy software. Used them before and will do again.
I've never had a problem with any of the software I've purchased from these guys. Everything is so well explained, -have confidence and it works first time and....quickly too. Many Thanks again Software Geeks, see you again!
Easy and quick to use, cost effective way to sort licensing needs
Used these guys extensively for purchasing licenses. Great experience every time. Never and issue with authorisations etc. Buy with confidence.
good service, recommending
My upgrade from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro download was available immediately I paid. Following the clear instructions, it took 3-4 hours to load including updates and restarts. All finished and my troubles started : where are my documents, photos, emails etc. With help from Google I found I was far from alone with these problems but eventually managed to get my PC back in some kind of order. According to reports update KB4549951 is causing these frightening issues. No fault of Software Geeks but Microsoft should be punished for releasing this stuff before they have ironed out the faults. Even worse they had previously been bombarding me with messages saying they had withdrawn support for Windows 7 and recommended I should buy a new PC from their list of suppliers where I imagine some kind of kick back was involved. In other words go out and spend £1000 on a new PC because your life may well be a misery with an MS upgrade. Thanks a lot Microsoft!
Downloaded okay, got the Key so everything good. Genuine company selling genuine products.
Great service, no problems to date, all running fine, thanks a lot.
Great prices on their software and great support if you have any problems, thoroughly recommend
Great service, quick, simple process. Great value.
very fast, well working
The second key I purchased did not activate.
Software Geeks is rated 4.61 based on 4,798 reviews