Software Geeks Reviews

info@softwaregeeks.co.uk

Softwaregeeks - GEEKS ENT LTD 71-75 Shelton StreetCovent Garden

Adam Davey
Verified Buyer
"I needed a copy of Windows 7 Pro 64. After looking on the internet, Software Geeks were by far the best price. By far I mean, seemed too good to be true. So I contacted them and received a very quick reply, assuring me that all software in genuine. So I ordered and instantly received the license code, and also a link to download the required software. I installed, and the copy was accepted by Microsoft and it is 100% genuine. I will recommend Software Geeks to anyone who needs this type of software. The level of service and ease of transaction was excellent."
Anton Dobriakov
"Very cheap"
Stuart Goodman
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from these guys, got the software i needed within a couple of mins. I will be using them again."
"recieved the email with my activation code almost instantly great service would defiently recommend!"
"It was good windows 10 price quick response but it took a bit of a while to figure out where the product key was in the email as it was in a box in small text."
Andrei Panaite
"Very Good software."
"The email clearly explained how to download and install my copy of Windows 10 Pro and provided a legitimate product key. It is installed and activated. Received the email within hours."
"Delivered on time without any delays. You pay for the exact item you order. There are no fancy pictures, offers and marketing nonsense. Just the goods. You also get nifty instructions with all necessary links and descriptions. 10/10 Will buy again."
"Bought two different pieces of software. Price was excellent, instructions were clear and simple to do. Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again"
"Excellent software support given by the team. Upgraded from Win 10 to Win 10 Pro. The team responded to an e mail request and after a few questions the upgrade went very well. Good price for the product also. Would highly recommend them."
Michael Naylor
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a Digital License. Correct version and instant delivery. Quick, efficient, no mix ups or wrong codes, even included a help guide to get started."
Jose Antonio Gonzalez
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to use and had no issues with the licence."
"Great Service!"
"The problem with requesting help for a installation problem is not that you do not get a reply it is in the nature of the reply. Each time I have asked for installation assistance due to my computer showing an error, all I got was an email directing me to a download site. One such time I asked for help because of an error showing on installation, I got an email directing me to a site to download my software again in the form of an ISO file, no explanation on how to use it or why. If you are new to computers you might not know what ISO file is or how to use it"
"Sorted my Windows nightmare. Now running Win 7 like a dream. Thanks guys"
"worked first time just what i needed thank you Software Geeks you're the best"
NEIL MATTHEWS
Verified Buyer
"Great software at a great price. Instant download & excellent support."
Keith Shellis
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased several windows product keys and have never had any issues with them, I would recommend Software Geeks to everyone."
"Quality service immediate DL link for software purchase would definatly recommend 10/10"
Reena Patel
Verified Buyer
"Happy with the products and service I received. Everything works as it should."
Software Geeks is rated 4.61 based on 3,357 reviews