Software Geeks Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Kate McFadzean-Ferguson
"After I bought the product I found that it was not compatible with my mac. I have emailed twice asking if it is possible to exchange or for a refund but had no response. Its disappointing that they do not reply and there is no number to call."
Sally Barnes
"Support consisted of replying to my question with a question, which I answered promptly then have heard nothing since... so no support was received!! I’ve had to re-purchase elsewhere so a refund would be appreciated."
Daniel McIntosh
"After searching the net everyone seemed to be over priced over windows 7. But then I found software geeks. Cheap was not the word. Instant live chat with them solved all my issue. I now have a decent install of windows and able to get updates. Highly recommended"
"Absolutely fantastic service. Nigh instantaneous code delivery via email and very swift and easy purchase. Will be my go to software supplier in future."
Hi Kate,

We answered on Tuesday, same day you contacted us. We cannot be held responsible for not checking the compatibility of the software for which you purchased a license, but we offered a refund anyway. Only problem was that you never replied.

I find this review a long way from reality as you can see in the attached image.
"Have been using Software Geeks for a while now and always quick service with licenses through straight away and easy to follow instructions, thank you."
"I recently purchased 2 Windows 7 Pro programs. The set up was painless, the keys worked perfectly and were verified by Microsoft instantly. Excellent method of upgrading old Windows versions to Win 7 which then enables a free upgrade to Win 10. Well done Software Geeks."
"Ordered win 10 pro license. Arrived in seconds via email. Followed instructions, worked perfectly. Will definitely use again."
"Wasn't sure if this was a fake site or not.. so did a little research all looked great, so ordered Windows 10 License for £20 and bang! worked first time, no issues!! outstanding!!!"
"Worked as expected."
"Several purchases from SoftwareGeeks, all have gone without a hitch from payment to activation (Win10; variety of Hardware; mixed AV environments and various Networking solutions), my go-to supplier due to prices and selection."
"Bought windows 10 update Home to Pro recently. The upgrade was very easy as per the instructions given on the receipt. Very happy with it."
"Excellent service Received e-mail with download links straight away. Did have some initial problems at install, but this was because I hadn't removed all components of an older version. Once I removed them the install worked fine and I was up and running in less than 15mins. Would definitely recommend."
"It works - No problems. Thanks."
"Very easy and cheap. Worked straight away."
"This is the second purchase from software geeks and both times have been seemless, from purchase through to installation, I would always use you guys."
"Difficulty in installing the software package (Microsoft Office for Windows 7) onto my laptop. Gave up in the end."
"I did not receive. My Windows 10 operating system.address 117 west mineral street 54204 apt#8"
Hi Freddy,

You have bought a Windows 10 LICENSE. All instructions, downloads and license were delivered to you via E-mail, we do not send any phyisical packages via post.

Just resent you the order's email.

Please correct the review when you can :)
"As always... Great service!"
"Originally I thought it might be a scam but I figured I'd try it out. Works 100% got the key and went to get the download and the activation key worked as promised."
"couldn't be happier."
"Really impressed with the office software I purchased. A lifetime subscription for a quarter of the price of buying it at large computer stores. Thank you."
Software Geeks is rated 4.61 based on 4,357 reviews