SocksFox Reviews

of reviewers recommend SocksFox
Read SocksFox Reviews

About SocksFox:

Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser and Corgi.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, nightwear and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy
Good Job SockFox
Excellent service
1 month and still i don’t receive my purchase
Dear Abdullah, Unfortunately as we explained in our email to you Saudi Post returned the package to us due to the wrong address information being supplied with the order. Since providing the correct address your order has been dispatched again at no additional cost to you and we have provided the new tracking information to you. We trust your order will be with you in the near future however please be aware COVID-19 is impacting the speed of packages through the postal networks. Kind Regards, Liz
Cheapest for Falke RU3’s
Easy to use website with good photos. Easy to order. Quick delivery, well packaged.
All good,great service.
If you are looking for socks; look no further! Go to SocksFox.
I have now been wearing these socks for 2 or 3 years for walking and sport. They are extremely comfortable, wash well and do not wear out. An excellent product
I am a long term user of six fox and am very pleased with the quality of the items received. Delivery can be a little slow due to stock that’s why I gave 4.
Always very easy online shopping, quick delivery and easy returns.
When it comes to socks theres only one place to go SocksFox. Fantastic range, competitive prices and ultra fast delivery.
The quality of the items was excellent as was the quick service and the pricing very competitive. I would buy again without hesitation.
A good range from high quality marks with regular discounts. The ordering, delivery and returns service is very good. Strongly recommend.
I've made several purchases from SocksFox over some few years. Ordering, despatch and delivery have been consistently efficient and straightforward. The socks have been very good quality and cheaper than elsewhere.
I have been purchasing Falke and Mey products from Socksfox for over ten years, and have always been extremely satisfied with the efficiency of their service, and the high quality of their products. I would readily recommend them as an online retailer of quality European stockings and undergarments.
I’ve recently found this website, I was so impressed with the products and speedy delivery, I purchased further items and will certainly use them again whenever the need arises. Well Christmas is coming so what better time to treat someone you love. 💕
Great customer service. Just a shame that items don't show as out of stock on the website (at time of ordering), with an estimated shipping date.
I love SocksFox! :) There is such a great range of lovely luxury goodies which have been priced very reasonably. They are easy to order from and the size guides are really helpful. I've been a customer for several years and have always been very happy with my panties and the lovely customer service. Highly recommended :)
Relatively straightforward website for ordering. My one complaint is that you can split orders and send out two or more packages. I guess that this is because you don't hold stock of everything, but you could ask the customer if they want to delay the order until all the items are in stock.
Great selection, fair pricing, and fast shipping to the U.S. Excellent source for quality socks!
SocksFox is rated 4.77 based on 621 reviews