SocksFox Reviews

of reviewers recommend SocksFox
Read SocksFox Reviews

About SocksFox:

Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser and Corgi.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, nightwear and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy
Excellent service.
Exemplary internet service and first class products delivered reliably and speedily make SockFox a go-to retailer.
Good service. Good selection of socks and was able to find my requirement to wear in wellies - they have been great - lots of miles walked in wellies and these knee-high socks.
excellent quality product
Best socks in town! (Toowoomba AUSTRALIA)
Socks give me a flawless feel
Excellent service and superior quality!
Great selection, great prices, fast order turn around to the US.
Very good service, excellent quality of merchandise! Thank you!
I’ve used Sockfox for several years. Always reliable delivery, great quality products such as Falke and great service.
Wide range of socks for awkward feet. Very quick postage.
My husband and I have both ordered socks and underwear from Socksfox many times over the years. We love their products as they are all excellent things that last forever. The communication about delivery has been excellent. We have never had a problem or needed to return anything.
Good quality products. efficiently delivered.
Efficient and fast
Good service, team keeps you updated on stock and great quality items
Falke socks are the best. Socks fox sells them so I buy them from socks fox. Quality socks for my stinky dogs. LOL
I was looking for suitable socks to wear for hill walking and was able to buy two pairs which have proven to be ideally suited for the purpose
sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
GREAT SERVICE! SWIFT SHIPPING. THANK YOU.
SocksFox orders always come well wrapped and in good time. I have been a customer for at least 10 years and have never been disappointed.
SocksFox is rated 4.77 based on 621 reviews