SocksFox Reviews

of reviewers recommend SocksFox
Read SocksFox Reviews

About SocksFox:

Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser and Corgi.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, nightwear and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy
The goods ordered were well packed and arrived on time and in good order.
Excellent discount and delivery of my favourite socks
No problems with the transaction. The socks are great. All in all I am a happy customer.
This company is reliable. Offering a wide range of quality brands at reasonable prices. Great!
The socks are excellent quality and the service has always been Perfect. Joyce
like the quality
Good prices and up to date info on delivery dates.
Will purchase again from SocksFox; the only online shop where I could find excellent woollen argyle dress socks. They were posted out fast too.
excellent service, great quality socks
Excellent products (socks), good price and first class service.
great choice and excellent service again.
Good choice if quality clothing.
I'm quite particular about my footwear and don't really like bog-standard, off-the-peg, cheap socks. SocksFox has a nice range of quality designer socks and I've purchased many pairs from them. Delivery is very fast. More impressive was when (unusually) I had a faulty pair. They were replaced immediately and arrived the very next morning. Excellent 5 star service. I will be shopping with them again very soon!
Always reliable and they sell what I want
Purchased luxury nightdresses for my mother’s birthday. She absolutely loves them. Excellent service, I would highly recommend SocksFox.
good choice and fast shipping
Best sock website
Excellent range of socks and first class service.
Package arrived quickly despite coming from Germany
What a find! SocksFox are Stockists of Mey and Hanro underwear and leisurewear. All under one roof. It's also the perfect place if one's looking for sox size 35-38 as SocksFox stocks a wide selection of Falke hosiery.
SocksFox is rated 4.77 based on 652 reviews