SocksFox Reviews

of reviewers recommend SocksFox
Read SocksFox Reviews

About SocksFox:

Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser, Merola, Slaith and Silvio Fiorello.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, ties, gloves and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy
GREAT SERVICE! SWIFT SHIPPING. THANK YOU.
I have been shopping online with SocksFox for years, and love the fine quality of your products and excellent service your company provides.
However, I am not as pleased with your new website’s speed and setup as compared with the old. I realize it is currently as work in progress, and look forward to the completed version.
Great company and very friendly staff, not so good with the socks. Pilling at front on toes after just 1 wear & wash
SocksFox orders always come well wrapped and in good time. I have been a customer for at least 10 years and have never been disappointed.
Generally very good service with a great range of product. Some sizes lacking but then again I have big feet!
Excellent service and prices.
Quality and fit perfect as always I’ve just purchased probably the 20th pair of long golf socks.
I love the falke knee high merino wool or cotton touch. They are so good and last well. Thankyou. Ann Oswald
Great products. Good service and delivery.
Absolutely thrilled with my purchase. I had previously bought this bra from my local lingerie shop, as we were in lock down I couldnt go out and I cant buy online as I find it hard to get the right size. I ordered the exact same size from you in another colour and it was perfect. Looking forward to receiving the promised voucher so I can buy another one. Jan
Excellent service. Falke are the best socks on the market!
They are very professional and helpful
Great customer service and fast delivery to Australia.
Good products best materials available
Fine Product
Good selection and quick delivery to Australia
These were for my husband who likes longer socks, and preferably woollen..
He really likes them. They survived the washing quite well.
Great selection with timely delivery
All arrived in good order.
Very good service