SocksFox Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SocksFox

About SocksFox: Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser, Merola, Slaith and Silvio Fiorello.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, ties, gloves and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"very helpful and professional"
"I have used SocksFox many times. Every time, the firm has excelled in communicating any reasons for delay and always lets me know when the order is shipped. I will be reordering from them. So top marks."
"Always keep me in touch with the progress of my order. Great socks, reliable service."
"Quality socks"
"Very impressed with ordering over telephone and delivery"
"Fantastic selection and always speedy international shipping!"
"Love the socks - easy purchase!"
"I all the years we have bought from SocksFox the service has been exemplary. They keep us notified if there is delay. Delivery is prompt."
"I have been using Socksfox for years and have always been happy with their easy to use website, rapid delivery, and immediate information regarding any possible delays in the completion of my order. I highly recommend this website."
"thank you!"
"Always a reliable retailer for good quality brands of work and sport socks. I've tended to use mainly for buying Falke socks."
"I can no longer get Rohner trekking socks in the USA but FoxSocks ships them right out and keeps me supplied."
"Bought some ski socks which arrived promptly"
"Excellent service, lovely lady at the end of the phone and socks always arrive through the letter box a few days after."
"Good quality and helpful advice on the telephone"
"Good choice of quality products at very competitive prices. Fast despatch and delivery - highly recommended."
"Beautiful quality camisoles which cannot be found in the US. Great customer service, I buy from Soxfox everyone I need intimates. The free shipping is worth the short wait. Bravo for this company!"
"Extremely quick response to any emails. Very Helpful customer service."
"my boyfriend loves them"
"Very easy & everything happened exactly as it should've"
SocksFox is rated 4.82 based on 271 reviews