SocksFox Reviews

4.8
Based on 710 reviews
Read SocksFox Reviews

About SocksFox:

Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser and Corgi.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, nightwear and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy
Great range of products and supplier of Hanro. Order was shipped quickly and will use this company again.
As advertised and great delivery.
My go to online site for underwear and hosiery. Great selection of luxury items any reasonable prices.
Had the products (quite high end stock) and they arrived quickly.
They are reliable and helpful. That’s why I am a regular customer.
Great company
Good product. Quick delivery.
The socks are so comfortable and are the only ones I wear
Very good socks and arrived very quickly, it is good to be able to still buy quality European brands from UK shops. Thank you.
Great Product, very happy with the purchase
Excellent service and great socks. Good to see Dore Dore again, but favourites are now Falke.
Great service
Great selection of top quality products, I unsubscribed to the newsletters as I felt the discounts generally were not worth the interruption to my life. I really only want to know about 30% plus discounts
A good site with personal service for top brands underwear.
Good to deal with and good value products !
Really Happy With My Ski Socks. Very Warm and Comfortable. Funky Design, Caused a Stir in The Boot Room !!
Great stock, service and delivery!
Very easy to order and quick delivery
Quality products good customer service and fast delivery will buy again
Nice fabric and fit.