SocksFox Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SocksFox

About SocksFox: Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser, Merola, Slaith and Silvio Fiorello.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, ties, gloves and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Click Here

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy

"High quality products and services thanks"
"SocksFox is a great online website to use to purchase the worlds most wonderful socks at the very best prices. We especially love the selection of cashmere socks, a personal guilty pleasure.👍"
"Excellent service and quick deuvery"
"Good quality, very good availability- if out of stock usually restocks within days. Very good communication, received e-mails for every step. Shipping could be cheaper, but it's not expensive. I would recommend to others."
"Recently purchased 3 pairs of Falke - TK1 socks . I have used this brand exclusively for 6 - 7 years . They handled the sale as always with excellent service ."
"Fast delivery, correct order and great product."
"Fast delivery and great products! Perfect shopping experience!"
"Great products, always delivered in a timely manner. Great company."
"Excellent quick and accurate service."
"Great service. I'm very happy with their products."
"har været ganske tilfreds med socksfox, selv om nogle ordre tager lidt lang tid"
"They do what it says on the tin"
"The socks I got were cheaper than competitors and delivered quickly"
"High quality products and services thanks"
"Quality items as described. Very pleased. Would order again."
"Excellent service and selection. A very efficient way to make competitively priced purchases."
"Good products and prompt service."
"Great selection, fair pricing and fast shipping. That’s SocksFox"
"I was unable to find my panties in any store in the U.S. so I googled the name and style number and SocksFox appeared. Although they don't have the fast delivery of larger British retailers, they had what I needed. They emailed me that they were waiting for stock and were unable to fill immediately, so I chose a different color for half the order which they did have in stock, and they shipped the balance as soon as it came in, which was pretty much on the date they had said it would. I would recommend highly, excellent service!"
"Great quaLITY SOCKS!"