SocksFox Reviews

of reviewers recommend SocksFox
Read SocksFox Reviews

About SocksFox:

Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser and Corgi.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, nightwear and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy
Very good company with a good selection
My go to for all my sock needs
I like the products and have been shopping here for years but I really do not like the new website. The search function is hopeless and so are the filters on search. I was serching for Falk Sensitive London men's socks - got 338 hits including women's stockings and babies booties
Hi CR, thank you for shopping with us over the years and I am sorry to hear you are not keen on the new website. We unfortunately had some initial problems with the search and filters which we have been working to resolve, so hopefully you will on your next visit find this is better. If you do still find this isn't working well for you please do let us know as we really want to get this right.
Excellent service.
Exemplary internet service and first class products delivered reliably and speedily make SockFox a go-to retailer.
Good service. Good selection of socks and was able to find my requirement to wear in wellies - they have been great - lots of miles walked in wellies and these knee-high socks.
excellent quality product
The socks I order regularly suit me perfectly. But this review is far too late to have any relevance. You should ask for review immediately after delivery. This just seems to be a sales ploy.
Excellent range of Falke mens socks,.........excellent service and delivery.
Best socks in town! (Toowoomba AUSTRALIA)
Socks give me a flawless feel
Excellent service and superior quality!
Great selection, great prices, fast order turn around to the US.
Good Items little bit Over Prices some delay for delivery. Thank you so much Mosaed
the selection and service is good. There needs to be improvement on the communication regarding shipping to the United States.
Very good service, excellent quality of merchandise! Thank you!
I’ve used Sockfox for several years. Always reliable delivery, great quality products such as Falke and great service.
Wide range of socks for awkward feet. Very quick postage.
Very comfortable with reinforce heels. You have to hand wash to stop them from shrinking but that is the same for most socks. The quality is really good. Would buy again
My husband and I have both ordered socks and underwear from Socksfox many times over the years. We love their products as they are all excellent things that last forever. The communication about delivery has been excellent. We have never had a problem or needed to return anything.
SocksFox is rated 4.77 based on 622 reviews