SocksFox Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SocksFox

About SocksFox: Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser, Merola, Slaith and Silvio Fiorello.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, ties, gloves and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Good price good stuff!"
"Excellent service. I phoned my request in for two pairs of Falke cotton socks and the phone was answered within a couple of rings. As I had ordered previously, my details were fond quickly, there was an email to ask me to check the order and a few days later they dropped through my letter box. I shall be ordering more socks soon!"
"Good quality products. Prompt service."
"Excellent Customer Service and Prices"
"Good quality, well-priced products backed up by good service. What else is needed?!"
"Brilliant range, good prices and fast delivery."
"I have been using Socks Fox regulary for at least 5 years and find them consistently very reliable with excellent products and services. I have never had the slightest problemm"
"Very efficient service and good quality socks"
"Prompt service and excellent variety of offerings."
"Great products backed by great service - definitely recommended!"
"The Scott-Nichol socks are superb. Please note that the large are very large, but if you machine wash and dry them, the size reduces in a way that suits me perfectly!"
"Perfect"
"great socks, great website"
"Good notifications regarding the status of the order. Great product."
"Excellent range of really good quality socks."
"Used SocksFox for some years now and keep on returning. Great range and especially happy with the Falke range, great quality. Prompt processing of the orders and good customer service."
"High quality socks with good variety of models and colors. I usually buy Falke socks both for sports activity and day to day use, socksfox.com has the best prices and they also ship internationally."
"everything was good"
"quick service"
"Order dealt with very swiftly and delivered as promised - very pleased"
SocksFox is rated 4.79 based on 153 reviews