SocksFox Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SocksFox

About SocksFox: Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser, Merola, Slaith and Silvio Fiorello.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, ties, gloves and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"loyal customer for the last probably 6 years! all good!"
"All items were received quickly, exactly as ordered, and in perfect condition."
"Excellent choice of socks. Service prompt and easy."
"Great sock variety, fair prices and good promotions."
"Quick, reliable and efficient."
"I can buy here Falke socks better and cheaper than official Falke website."
"Very good range. Prices reasonable. Fast shipping"
"We have been customers of SocksFox for over 8 years and the reason we remain loyal to them is because they have the best products (hard to locate in Canada) and service is efficient and delivery fees fair. Love working with them and will continue so long as available for shipping to Canada. Jodi L. Feldman"
"Always excellent service and have a wide renga in stock."
"I love SocksFox! They have great products, great prices, free shipping from UK! Their delivery is speedy. In fact quicker than some things bought right here in US. I have never had a problem with the products or the delivery. Their socks are less expensive than the US. Cant beat SocksFox! Thank you"
"Good quality socks. Falke is good material, craftsmanship and design."
"Little problems on delivery time but however fine merchandise"
"Selected good because I had to wait for stock to come in, not too long though, otherwise it would have been very good"
"Your products can serve my requirements."
"I have been ordering from Socks Fox for many years now. They have a good selection of my favourite brands, which are difficult to find and expensive in Australia."
"Good socks and very fast shipping. The price is good too. I have bought socks in SocksFox several times and I keep returning."
"Excellent quality service. Always arrives in a timely manner and I'm in Australia"
"Love the selection of excellent quality items available. Service and helpfulness equal to quality offered."
SocksFox is rated 4.81 based on 214 reviews