Smyths Country Sport Reviews

Smyths Country Sport  5 star review on 30th December 2020
LAURA Hadley GAMBLE
Smyths Country Sport  5 star review on 29th October 2020
Clara Lycke
Quite the most efficient and personalised online service I have experienced.
I have waited to hear how the bag was received!
“Oh my, this is way beyond my expectations, my hopes were, and now I have this perfectly amazing present”! Was our daughters reply.
I left your handwritten note Stephen to me so she could see your personal interest and perfection of sending out this product. She actually noted this, and said , this is how genuine shops survive.
From ordering to final presentation, excellent
Super efficient and seem like a lovely company to deal with. The little note in the parcel made a lovely touch 😁
Great response to a question I posed on their website and very quick to process my order. I could not ask for better customer service.
Excellent! Great quality clothing, fantastic price and speed of delivery was second to none. Standout service here. Will definitely use again
The customer service I received was second to none. I ordered a Black Barbour Briefcase to be delivered to Japan. To my absolute delight I received this briefcase quickly, within 7 days. I actually noticed that the shipping cost was slightly higher than what I had paid for - but Smyths' Country Store didn't even ask me to pay the difference in shipping cost. Thank you. On top of that, due to their experience and business knowledge, I was able to avoid potential issues with customs which can often delay and/or incur costs when receiving internationally shipped goods. Thank you again. So then I opened my parcel and I was surprised again. I found a personalised hand written note from Stephen Smyth which really put me in a good mood and made me feel so happy to do business with this company! The whole experience was an absolute pleasure and perhaps comparable to shopping in a high quality department store - except I didn't even have to leave the comfort of my home! Thank you Stephen and John Smyth, I will be back for my next Barbour product!
Excellent prompt delivery and friendly service. Will use again!
Very good price , delivered promptly and arrived on time ,, great product ! highly recommend using them
Great service and great quality items they’ve got here my bag arrived promptly and with a handwritten letter which is a nice touch!

Thanks and I would Highly recommend!
Great service
Great value for money and fantastic service. Website is easy to navigate around and the transaction was quick and straightforward. Item was dispatched, updates were provided, and the item was received quickly. Would highly recommend the website and app to track your order.
Excellent service, next day delivery. Right fit, great product. Strongly recommend Smyth's
Great jacket, great service and a nice personal message. Bought off the online shop having never heard of these guys before but would 100% recommend them to anyone in the future! Great job!
Uncomplicated. Reliable. Fast. Very friendly.
Very personal note on delivery. Service was met! Would recommend
Barbour Corbridge jacket size L. Serious and reliable shop, and Stephen is always available for clarification about everything. I recommend taking one size up because it is a slim fit jacket.
I ordered a pair of Barbour trousers for my husband, the delivery was very quick and the price was cheaper than other online retailers. My package was received with a personalized hand written note which was lovely.
Great customer service! Stephen was very helpful.
Excellent on price turnaround packaging posting and good old fashioned customer service.
Perfect from start to finish. Item arrived quickly and well packaged. Personal note included added to customer experience. Would highly recommend. Thank you
Smyths Country Sport is rated 4.93 based on 363 reviews