Smyths Country Sport Reviews

Smyths Country Sport  5 star review on 30th December 2020
LAURA Hadley GAMBLE
Smyths Country Sport  5 star review on 29th October 2020
Clara Lycke
Perfect online experience. Product arrived in perfect condition with a personalised note which said they value your custom. Recommend
So pleased with my jacket and super quick delivery and a lovely little note enclosed . Was a lovely touch thank you 😊
I recently purchased a Westmorland Gilet from Smyths. Service was very pleasant and efficient and I am very happy with my purchase.
My recent experience in dealing with Smythes Country Sport could not be more pleasant. Given the fact that I made an international purchase, received the order with one week and then had to make inquiries about returning the item for a lergarger size....well all has gone so smoothly. Hearing from Stephen Smythe with detailed information about the return and reorder was much appreciated. I wrecommend dealing with this company in a heartbeat.
Have no hesitation in recommending Smyths...first class service....got item in a couple of days.....all for a pound postage!! 👍
Lovely jumper. Excellent.
Smyths have a great range of Barbour clothing on their easy to use website. The ordering service was very quick. I ordered a Barbour gilet for my husband’s birthday and it arrived in plenty of time!
Very professional and good business approach.
Had to return due to personal reasons, nothing to do with the products.
Prompt reply and refund.
Was pleasure to deal with such fantastic person.
First class service!!
It was a pleasure doing business with Smyths Country Sport. Stephen (whom I believe is the owner), gave excellent customer service and advice. The product I ordered came in good order with a reasonably short period of time (considering I am overseas). I highly recommend doing business with them. 5 stars out of a maximum of 5 stars.
Delivered super fast. Hand written note in parcel is a lovely touch.
I'm writing you from the US. The item I purchased from Smyths apparently was not available in the States so after looking for three days online I found the item I wanted. I had found it in other shops but they would not ship to the US. When I ordered my item Stephen shipped it the same day and personally contacted me to inform me it was on the way. Great communication and service in an old school way. And superfast shipping too! Even to the States. Awesome.
Incredibly fast shopping, perfect item and outstanding customer service. Will definitely buy from this shop again and I’ll be recommending family and friends too!
This store has an amazing variety of Barbour products. I found what I wanted, when it was out of stock everywhere. Great store with great products and service!
I ordered a man’s Barbour leather hold-all for a present for my friend’s 60th Birthday - the service was amazing it came the next day!!! & it’s absolutely gorgeous - love it . Thank you so much for making it stress free for me x
Thank you for delivering so quick. My Barbour Jacket and acessoirs are so beautiful.
Regards from Switzerland!
Excellent service, great communication, swift delivery and excellent products. Very happy customer.
Wonderful service with fast delivery and a great range of products
Extremely helpful and obliging staff
Love the products, nice family business and very good at communicating. Would definitely recommend buying from this company x
Smyths Country Sport is rated 4.93 based on 363 reviews