Smyths Country Sport Reviews

Smyths Country Sport  5 star review on 30th December 2020
LAURA hadley GAMBLE
Smyths Country Sport  5 star review on 29th October 2020
Clara Lycke
Awesome product and ontime delivery.
Greetings from Spain !!!
Posted 45 minutes ago
Very happy with the product and fast service
Very helpful for advice on sizing
Delivery was quick.
What delighted me was the enclosed written note - hoping I would enjoy my purchase. That felt like the personal touch, the personal appreciation for my custom.
Ordered a Barbour lambs wool scarf for my wife - not only the cheapest to be found online (price included p&p) but the service was impeccable, swift delivery and a personal handwritten note of thanks from the owner Stephen too. Absolutely recommended, thank you Smyths Country Sport
Very quick delivery and a nice personal touch with a hand written note lovely gift for my son
Super quality
Super fast delivery!
Wonderful to be able to support our local suppliers.
Excellent service
Certainly a great experience of buying quality goods, I spoke personally with one of the owners who was very helpful and polite. I inquired about international shipping as I am in the United States. Overall very pleased with Smyths and will be a repeat customer!! Thank you and May god bless you!
If you value good customer service, I can definitely recommend Smyths.
Smyths are very helpful and a pleasure to deal with, a first class service all round.
Barbour bag turned up very promptly and was beautiful. It was a gift and the recipient was delighted. Came with a little handwritten note which was lovely in this lockdown.
My order of a Barbour hood was delivered quickly and well packaged. Very good service.
I was very happy with my recent purchases from Smyths. I found them very helpful when I had t return a dog coat to them , not their fault but my dog seems to have put on weight! Mairi.
Excellent service and fast delivery.
The Barbour Cartridge Bag arrived safely and I’m very pleased with it. It was a Birthday gift for my daughter and she was delighted with it.

It was nice to receive a personal message from Stephen, as well, and I was very happy to be getting it from a shop such as yours. I will certainly use you again for future Barbour purchases

I do hope all is well with you in these unprecedented times.
Ordered wax sports coat (skyfall ) james bond movie online from Smyths Country Sport online . I was attracted to the coat for its style and price , it was lower than most other stores . Ordered it online and was delivered to me a couple of days later by Royal Mail . Excellent service throughout from start to finish . Steven the owner included a personal note from him to me which you only get I feel from a closely run family company.
Great shop,big mans so helpful,(when he was ope lol)would go out of his road.and u can haggle with him,but not online 🙄stephen a good chap
I made an order on Sunday and received my purchase on Wednesday. Excellent service.
Very professionnal shop and web site. Nice product, conform to the description, and thoughtful message left by Stephen in the package.
Great service and prompt delivery.
Fantastic service, exceptionally fast delivery. Even received a lovely handwritten note in the parcel, great personal touch in these days of faceless online shopping!
Smyths Country Sport is rated 4.93 based on 316 reviews