Smyths Country Sport Reviews

LAURA Hadley GAMBLE
Smyths Country Sport  5 star review on 29th October 2020
Clara Lycke
Easy to order, quick delivery. 1st class
What a lovely company to buy from.. the note enclosed with our purchase made me smile...fab customer service😁
Great service. I bought a Barbour Explorer leather bag. Best price on the Internet. Delivered within three days for the cost of a £1. Phoned Smyths with a query about the item and was answered honestly and with a fair bit of humour. I couldn't fault my experience.
I ordered a briefcase that came on time and was tracked all the way to my house. Product turned up in perfect condition. I couldn’t fault this business, excellent service :)
Rapid packaging and shipment; surprisingly short delivery lead time to America (particularly given current COVID-related customs delays); quality of goods received met and exceeded expectations. All-around, 5-star brilliant service!
Excellent - fast delivery, well packaged and cheery note. Will definitely shop with them again.
Delivered in good time. Thank you for a smooth transaction. Would use again.
Very quick delivery, great jacket true to size, excellent customer service, would highly recommend
Great customer experience; lovely personal note on my travel bag when it arrived which was a lovely touch.
I bought a beautiful mans leather briefcase. My husband loves it !! It’s well made and strong and holds his lap top and extra documents too. Very happy xx
Prompt service
Great service and a fantastic price.
Great service. Lovely item and very speedy postage. Highly recommended.
Outstanding customer service. Very prompt delivery. Friendly service. Always willing to answer any questions.
I have bought two ladies barbour jackets and a ladies sweater here over the years and I have always had a first-class service. I like to shop locally in these difficult days.
Excellent service, purchased a leather Barbour hold-all as a gift for my husband which he loved!
Excellent service appreciated enclosed comments product could not have been better
I bought the Newbury ladies sweater a few days ago from Smyth's Country Sports online and I wasn't disappointed in any way! The sweater is gorgeous, everything I hoped it would be. It arrived very promptly and very well packaged, with a handwritten note as well. I could've bought from Barbour stockists in G.B. but I like to shop local. Thank you Smyths Country Sports.
My Barbour jacket was considerably less expensive than other retailers and the delivery was very fast. Excellent service, would highly reccomend.
Amazing service, very friendly. Parcel arrived very very quick. Great quality product.
Smyths Country Sport is rated 4.94 based on 396 reviews