Smyths Country Sport Reviews

Smyths Country Sport  5 star review on 30th December 2020
LAURA Hadley GAMBLE
Smyths Country Sport  5 star review on 29th October 2020
Clara Lycke
Recommend Smyths Country Sport very highly. Their customer service is second to none - prompt and reliable. Stephen is one of life's gentlemen
Hello Stephen Thank you very much for sending and your kind message. Second purchase from you and always satisfied. I can only recommend ... Best regards, Fabrice
An exceptionally great purchase. I'm gratefully appreciative and will shop again. I appreciate the customer service as very helpfully assistive and very fair prices. I'll be a life customer.
An absolute pleasure to deal with. Stephen was incredibly helpful and personable.
Great online service from Smyths after ordering a Barbour Travel Explorer bag. Watched their helpful video showing the bag and placed order. Bag arrived in under 24 hours via first class post. Personal message attached thanking me for the order. Cant ask for more
Excellent service, helpful, the best people to deal with in their area of business
Fab! Brilliant product and great service. Would happily purchase from Smyths Country Sport again.
Stephen was a pleasure to deal with, and the jacket was delivered sharpish. 5*
Exelent service!!!!!!!
Excellent service , would definitely recommend and I will be buying off them again very soon .Top class
Great shop - great customer service - should be your first port of call.
A wonderful business with fast and effective delivery and a wonderful personal note attached. The jacket is for my partners 50th birthday and I know he shall love it. Many thanks Smyths 😊
Totally recommend this shop. Delivery to Italy took two weeks due to Brexit I believe but the jacket arrived in perfect condition. Thank you Stephen for recommending the size via email, my Beadnell fits perfectly.
Easy access on website and quick delivery also well packed.
Very good company. Helpful. Sadly the jacket did not fit so had to send back and received my money back very quickly. Would def recommend.
Fabulous service with a great personal touch on delivery
Another beautiful purchase from Smyths’ . My first Christmas present, an early purchase but didn’t want to miss out - gorgeous Barbour scarf . Wonderful personal customer service again from Smyths . An absolute pleasure for me. Thankyou ! Dee
Great service, fast and friendly, great jacket too. Keep it going!
Great communication and friendly customer service. The fishing reel I purchased arrived in brand new condition in a timely fashion, all the way to Colorado, USA. Thank you very much. I'd gladly buy more products from Smyth's.
Very quick delivery and lovely note added to the parcel. Very pleased with my purchase, it arrived in excellent condition and I’m very pleased I bought it from a family run company :-) I’ll be back again!
Smyths Country Sport is rated 4.95 based on 485 reviews