Morelli Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morelli
Read Morelli Reviews

About Morelli:

The total supply solution to the professional automotive repairer. We specialise in paint, consumables, spray guns, parts, equipment & IMI accredited training.

smartexpress@morelli.co.uk

Unit 2, Baird Road, Enfield,

Tell us how Morelli made you happy
Excellent service from the Bristol branch. Very quick delivery and questions answered very quickly by Jake. I have been to the shop a few times and they were very helpfull and friendly.
We have been using Morelli group for over 40 years & they have always given a first class service. Their staff are very knowledgeable with years of experience & they sell the best products at good prices. Highly recommend!
Great service great price Friendly staff
Been using Morelli personally for 2 years now, Have never been able to fault them, From all the guys and gals in the office to the drivers. 1st class service from start to finish every single day. Full of knowledge about exceptional when needed help on Paint.
Fantastic all round; cheapest distributors of premium products. Most items are delivered same/next day and the staff actually know and understand most of what they sell. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
I have been using Morelli for around 25 years, fantastic customer service from the time you order to delivery drivers who know the products they deliver. Invoices with your order to make invoicing easier. Managers who understand customer service is always fantastic and reps who understand your business and will inform you of products that they know will help - My local branch at Wickford always help if we are desperate for anything and I have nothing but, praise for them..worth everyone of the 5 stars
Excellent customer services. Very quick delivery. VAT invoice with product. Everything as it should be. Nice and easy. Thanks
Reliable & Honest company to deal with
Great customer service, take there time to help. No rushing, sorted all the products out I wanted and got them delivered in the matter of a few days!
Very easy to use and excellent delivery time
I have used Smart Express for several years now & I have always received great service. I placed an order one day this week at around 3:00 pm & it arrived by lunchtime the next day on a standard delivery. Thank you
Very efficient reasonable price & easy to deal with
Easy to order and quick to deliver - couldn't ask for more.
quick delivery, responded immediately to a problem i had and sorted it out there and then would highly recommend smart express.
Customer service prompt to answer and always friendly. Deliveries very quick with items arriving well wrapped and in excellent condition.
Helpful advice. Emailed tech sheet to myself as it wasn't on the website.
A business that dos what it says. Great service, great price,and delivery that is the best. Many thanks.
Fast easy service and delivery
Delivered what I ordered, when I wanted it.
Quick delivery, order 100%, no leakages, fully satisfied.
Morelli is rated 4.58 based on 188 reviews