Morelli Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Morelli

About Morelli: The total supply solution to the professional automotive repairer. We specialise in paint, consumables, spray guns, parts, equipment & IMI accredited training.

smartexpress@morelli.co.uk

Unit 2, Baird Road, Enfield,

Category:
Motoring

Tell us how Morelli made you happy

"Smart Express aren't the cheapest of bodyshop materials suppliers and often outprice themselves on many items but they're extremely respondent of all orders and dispatch on time, every time! A quick and efficient service which is why I keep coming back. A wider selection of materials from different brands would be nice to see, including cheaper brands to help cut material costs, but overall; a pretty good bodyshop store for any SMART repairer."
"Quick supply of goods"
"Good service, very helpful, thanks"
"On my last order I purchased a Standox Standowin Formulation CD only to find out that it is not compatible with Windows 10 which I discovered when I attempted to download it on my main computer and after repeated failures it failed on any of my 3 computers. These have all been upgraded to Windows 10. On each attempted download the software froze. I did query the problem with your office and was informed after several calls that the software providor was not issuing a Windows 10 compatible disc???? If this is the case then you should advise on your publicity material. I also find this a somewhat strange directive as in many cases Windows 10 has been automatically uploaded by Microsoft and support for Windows 7/8 is being suspended. I was told that in order to obtain colour formulations I would have to obtain them online via Standox. This is fine if you have a good wifi signal when working from a van!!!. My saving was that I managed to download the new disc on to an old laptop with the Windows XP operating system. I would welcome your comments on my feedback."
"Ordering and pick up from Enfield branch is OK. On different occasions when I have gone to Enfield branch and pick the odd thing up the staff want to charge me more than the online smartexpress price and I find this on every occasion I go in. Showing them the online site and price.Anoying."
"Very easy site to use , quick despatch , products as described and competitive prices"
"Hi I was very pleased with the service you provided and the updates re the status of my order. However, when I took delivery today if my items the large can containing the clear lacquer was very dented and cashed in the bottom. Besides that everything was ok"
"A section devoted to new products would be good especially if it included an overview of benefits and application. If I hadn't visited the Portsmouth branch I wouldn't be using half of the stuff that I am now. Financially, me discovering this stuff was good for you!"
"Let's Have video demos !"
"Delivery and updates are excellent. The product layout/index could be improved, it's not very user friendly."
Hi Charlie - thanks for your review. Very good point mentioned, we have a new website in development now which will improve the user experience as well as add a number of new ranges into the mix. Thanks for your business & feedback.

The Smart Express team.
"Prompt delivery, and order was complete."
Delivery
Information
Price
"MORE THAN HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND PRODUCT RANGE PLUS ON THE ODD OCCASION HAVE HAD EXCELLENT SERVICE WHEN NEEDING A COLOUR CODE AND FORMULA MIX"
Morelli is rated 4.66 based on 180 reviews