Morelli Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morelli
Read Morelli Reviews

About Morelli:

The total supply solution to the professional automotive repairer. We specialise in paint, consumables, spray guns, parts, equipment & IMI accredited training.

smartexpress@morelli.co.uk

Unit 2, Baird Road, Enfield,

Tell us how Morelli made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Website still has important items missing. Can’t complete order. Had to phone up and give order over the phone making website pointless. Phone answered on 6th attempt.
The last two orders have not been as good service as I've come to expect from smart express the 1st order I was told 3 of my paint on back order and order was late 2nd no paint but charged anyway
I put I order in thinking you had it in stock.and it been send to me.then got told it well be up 5 working days to get my good and lost work because of my order coming late
I ordered spare parts for a spray gun on the 4th of June, the parts did not arrive on the specified delivery date of 7th June. Parts still not arrived on the 8th June, after a phone call to Smart Express I am told the parts are on back order, that in its self fair enough. I then ask the question when will they be available? The answer I received was I don't know. Very poor response I feel.
Hi Peter. Firstly let me apologise that you were not informed the item was on back order. This is a process that is normally carried out to manage customer expectations. I can only apologise on this occasion you were not informed. As for the phone call, I've done some digging. One of our new apprentices who was covering the phones took the call. As such she hasn't handled the enquiry as our normal team of Jon, Louise and Doug are highly proficient with these matters. I can only apologise you have been let down on two counts. This is something we are dealing with internally to ensure we don't have this scenario again. If you wanted to place an order with us again - please contact me (Matt) and I'll organise something extra for you.

Thanks again for your feedback. The Smart Express team.
Ordered latest DuPont software disk as advertised on web site. Got old out of date disk sent. Phoned to complain and was told they would order the new disc and send it me when you got it. That was over 6 weeks ago. still waiting.
Morelli is rated 4.63 based on 183 reviews