Morelli Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Morelli

About Morelli: The total supply solution to the professional automotive repairer. We specialise in paint, consumables, spray guns, parts, equipment & IMI accredited training.

smartexpress@morelli.co.uk

Unit 2, Baird Road, Enfield,

Category:
Motoring

Telephone

How would you rate Morelli ?

"Website still has important items missing. Can’t complete order. Had to phone up and give order over the phone making website pointless. Phone answered on 6th attempt."
"Excellent customer services. Very quick delivery. VAT invoice with product. Everything as it should be. Nice and easy. Thanks"
"manchester urmston base has to be the worst place to go to , i ordered a 1 ltr laquer kit , 3weeks later still not bothered to order in for me , i asked if its worth waiting . the answer was its up to you !"
"Reliable & Honest company to deal with"
"Great customer service, take there time to help. No rushing, sorted all the products out I wanted and got them delivered in the matter of a few days!"
"Only gave you one star because you answered phone. Wanted price of electric da sander and water separator. Nice lady said we will get on it and ring you back soon. 3 days later not a call just ignored this has happened before wt similar enquiries. Just no response. And we at swale autos catrick could spend quite a lot of money on a regular basis"
"Very easy to use and excellent delivery time"
"The last two orders have not been as good service as I've come to expect from smart express the 1st order I was told 3 of my paint on back order and order was late 2nd no paint but charged anyway"
"I have used Smart Express for several years now & I have always received great service. I placed an order one day this week at around 3:00 pm & it arrived by lunchtime the next day on a standard delivery. Thank you"
"Smart Express aren't the cheapest of bodyshop materials suppliers and often outprice themselves on many items but they're extremely respondent of all orders and dispatch on time, every time! A quick and efficient service which is why I keep coming back. A wider selection of materials from different brands would be nice to see, including cheaper brands to help cut material costs, but overall; a pretty good bodyshop store for any SMART repairer."
"Quick supply of goods"
"Very efficient reasonable price & easy to deal with"
"Easy to order and quick to deliver - couldn't ask for more."
"quick delivery, responded immediately to a problem i had and sorted it out there and then would highly recommend smart express."
"Customer service prompt to answer and always friendly. Deliveries very quick with items arriving well wrapped and in excellent condition."
"Helpful advice. Emailed tech sheet to myself as it wasn't on the website."
"A business that dos what it says. Great service, great price,and delivery that is the best. Many thanks."
"Fast easy service and delivery"
"Delivered what I ordered, when I wanted it."
"Quick delivery, order 100%, no leakages, fully satisfied."
Morelli is rated 4.65 based on 177 reviews