Morelli Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morelli
Read Morelli Reviews

About Morelli:

The total supply solution to the professional automotive repairer. We specialise in paint, consumables, spray guns, parts, equipment & IMI accredited training.

smartexpress@morelli.co.uk

Unit 2, Baird Road, Enfield,

Tell us how Morelli made you happy
Good service
top quality wheel spray, fast postage, overall a very good service
Ordered on Saturday evening, arrived Tuesday morning, all bottles in sealed condition. Have had problems before with leaking containers but this have always been resolved with best possible haste.
I always get a great service from Smart Express, my orders are always received promptly and complete.
Good products and fast delivery . Very happy doing business with Smart Express.
Very good service prices and delivery
Always worth a look for any tooling, paints and bodyshop consumables all good quality and good prices, as good as anything you will find on ebay.
New what I was talking about and prompt delivery thank you
Easy to order next day delivery plenty of products to choose from, and very helpful on the phone !
easy and quick delivery
Excellent turn around very fast delivery. many thanks
Great service every time from Smart express, easy to use website which saves me time and they always deliver on time
Not replying on emails. When cancelled order After 2 weeks the item arrived although I bought it elsewhere no refund issued...
Not recommend this seller!
Hi Tom. Thanks for your review. Apologies for the mix up here. When the order was cancelled, the goods were already in transit to you for delivery. We since understand that the goods have been delivered, we can supply a full refund once you return the order back to us. As has been communicated we can not refund an order if you have accepted the product. Feel free to contact us to resolve the issue, our telephone number is 02392 205160 or e-mail portsmouth@morelli.co.uk.
Great service, very fast delivery and content even bigger I've been expecting! A+++
Ordered part for my gti pro online and received a call within 30 minutes to say it was out of stock and to see if it was still ok to go ahead with order or not... Was told when when to expect and it actually arrived 2 days earlier than I was told... 1st time using them and the service was excellent and I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them... Thanks for a hassle free service....
Awesome got the part to me quicker than devillbiss could !!!!
Sent wrong paint colour.
Hi Paul - apologies for sending the wrong tinter. This as you know was quickly rectified, with a replacement sent free of charge and you didn't have to return the incorrect product. Sadly sometimes human error can happen, and we're obviously disappointed that despite taking positive steps, which you agreed with to resolve the situation you still rated our service as you have. Kind regards - Matt.
Very quick delievery
I have bought the Preval Unit & Bottle and they answered all my queries they are knowledgeable about the product very helpful and quick delivery
Great item thank you delivery was second to none and it's Christmas post thank you
easy to order quick delivery no problems at all
Morelli is rated 4.60 based on 186 reviews