Skiidy Gonzales Transfers Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Skiidy Gonzales Transfers Reviews

info@skiidygonzales.com

1673 Route de la Plagne

In our opinion the most reliable and friendly transfer company throughly recommend
Easy booking and contact process. Reliable transfers in decent, modern vehicles with friendly, competent drivers. Just all works !
Smooth process from booking right through to the actual transfer.
I recently used Skiidy for a private transfer from Geneva to Morzine. I found the booking process very easy they confirmed everything and sent a follow up email explaining where to meet the driver along with a contact number. Both drivers I used were really friendly, drove safely and were very helpful. They confirmed my return pick times whilst I was with them so everything was very clear. I would have no hesitation in recommending them or using them again. What a fantastic service. The drivers I had were also knowledgeable about the region.
Fantastic company have used them.on gour occasions. Always helpful, on time and really friendly too. Would definitely recommend. Able to take 5, 5 suitcases and bike bags from airport. Great service.
What can I say? Skiidy did everything they said they would do when they said they would do it. No-one missed their flights, no-one got left behind. Was all good. Will definitely use again!
An outstanding transfer company. We have used them many times and they never fail to impress. Swift, professional and friendly.
Communication prior to our trips is always excellent and especially this year when took our 6 month old daughter, provision for children and infants is great.
Thank you again Skiidy!
This is the second year we have used Skiidy Gonzales for our transfer from Geneva to Avoriaz and both years they have been excellent. We were a large party and all our travel requests were met (child seats, size of mini bus required to travel together, collection point). Mini busses used are in excellent condition, very capable drivers who were also very accommodating as we had some who didn't travel well in the party. Pick up communication was timely and pick ups prompt. Will be hopefully using Skiidy again next year.
I have been using skiidy for years, can't miss them at the airport :-) always happy helpful drivers, reliable service on time and text before to be sure, good price and sometimes there is a special offer, even better :-) No complaints at all x
Great service, met at the airport - used a shared transfer this time and was perfect, return journey the same ....... highly recommend using them as a transfer company, they know their business very well and what people want.
Toujours à l'heure
Véhicule propre
Chauffeurs sympa
Always punctual, friendly and safe drivers
Great service. Helpful friendly staff. Will use Skiidy again.
Easy to find, friendly welcome, quick efficient transfer - great service
Hi skiidy
We took a disabled group away of 19 people to ski ,
Your transfer of us all !
( Which is not easy thing to do !!!! )
Was fantastic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Your drivers were fantastic!
as all way . And gave us a great experience.
Glyn
Easy to book , Drivers easy to find at airport, Competent drivers makes journey pleasant
No problem
Very professionnal,good drivers,good feeling
Price is market price so not cheap but service is excellent: Vans are lightly loaded, waiting time is as announced, drivers drive smoothly and are very friendly. I highly recommend them.
Siempre muy bien, puntuales, amables e eficaces.
Toujours tres bien, ponctuels, aimables et efficaces.
gracias merci
I've used Skiidy Gonzales Ski Transfer to Avoriaz 5 years. Very reliable! Friendly and safe drivers. Doing it again in 2020. Jean
Skiidy Gonzales Transfers is rated 4.75 based on 756 reviews