Simply Log Cabins Reviews

Louise Willis
Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Richard
Excellent, helpful customer service. Very convenient delivery arrangements. Great log cabin, exactly what I was after and a great price. Not simple to construct (a little more detail in the instructions as to which part is which would be useful) but two of us had it up in a day.
Very impressed with the quality of our Scottie Summer house. Good quality timber, ironmongery, and double glazing used throughout. We are so impressed with the finished article - so are all the neighbours! Just finished painting, so looking forward to many relaxing hours in the house with a glass of wine.
All the staff were so helpful. They even stored our cabin until we were ready for it. The wood is really good quality but make sure you seal it and paint it to keep it preserved. One of the windows arrived broken so to save time we were told to source another locally and we would be refunded on proof of purchase. This was done efficiently, no delay. I would say that if you have no DIY skills this would be difficult to build as everything is in single pieces.
Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 6th June 2022
Simply Log Cabins were excellent to deal with and helped with ever question I had with my purchase of a Gudrum 12ft x 8ft plastic shed. I was worried staying in the North of Scotland how it would survive the weather conditions and deslite high winds and heavy rain recently it has been great. I managed to build all the sides myself but you will need 2 to fit the roof. Build quality is great and delighted with this purchase.
Fantastic log cabin, very well built, great value for money.
Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Having just purchased and erected a Palmako Veronica Pavilion summerhouse from Simply Log Cabins I could not be more pleased with the quality and attention to detail in the manufacture making erection straight forward with no missing parts also the summerhouse was delivered on time and in a excellent manner I have no hesitation in recommending Simply Log Cabins for superb value and customer service in my opinion can't be beaten
Fantastic buy, lovely sauna really happy with this purchase excellent quality and superb customer service throughout.
Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 12th May 2022 Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 12th May 2022
The cabin arrived on time and was offloaded by a very happy and helpful driver and it was assembled by a team who knew exactly what they were doing. The customer experience has been excellent, as was the price compared with other (slightly inferior) cabins. Since there were no issues, we did not need to make use of any returns or refunds, which was excellent news as issues have become more prevalent as part of the online buying experience. The cabin is now in full use and we are very pleased. Thank you Simply Log Cabins.
Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 11th May 2022 Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 11th May 2022 Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 11th May 2022 Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 11th May 2022 Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 11th May 2022 Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Rather a log waiting time for delivery but worth the wait. Do be careful to read the instructions fully before you start building.
Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 10th January 2022 Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 10th January 2022 Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 10th January 2022 Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 10th January 2022
Love our cabin we had no problems building it we put it up in one day amazing with our sons help it looks great
Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 27th December 2021 Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 27th December 2021 Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 27th December 2021
Very happy with our purchase. During the research process, the company was very helpful, and purchasing all the way through to delivery was first class. We are delighted with the cabin, excellent quality and very good value. Overall, our experience has been very positive and I’d have no hesitation in recommending both the company and the product
Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 23rd December 2021
Fast efficient service and after sales service
Item arrived as stated, easy to assemble and great quality. Any issues where just a phone call away. Highly recommend to family and friends.
The log cabin went up very quickly.And Have painted it light grey. Also everything I wanted to go in it ,fitted well. Thank you.
Summer House Type Palmako Melanie 6.6m2 My Summer house took three months to arrive, during which time I contacted the main office several times to check the delivery date of my order and received a different excuse every time, even including a Cyber attack on the company... When it finally arrived in the dark at 6am I was unable to check the package before the delivery driver departed. The driver had proudly explained that the product was vacuum packed, but on inspection this was found to be ripped. On construction of the base, the floor support frame was not the correct size. I had to visit B&Q to purchase more wood at my expense to enable me to carry on with the build. Next problem was the floorboards as there wasn't enough to complete the floor! I phone the company at 2pm and was told that any problems had to be dealt with by email. I emailed the company straight away listing my problems and received a 'No one in the office to take my email' reply almost instantly. On fitting the roof, the first four boards were cut wrong, so impossible to fit. After waiting over three weeks and still no reply from Simply Log Cabins regarding my previous problems, and with their 'couldn't care less' attitude, I had to once again visit B&Q thus occurring more expense and lost time etc to enable me to complete my summer house.
Item delivery was months late & when it finally arrived after chasing up, several parts missing and up to 2 weeks lag time for the required parts. Would not recommend this Company to friends or family
Great company to deal with. Customer service team were excellent and had answer to all questions. The price was good value . The delivery was good. The driver was helpful and kept me updated on delivery
Summer house was high quality Delivered on time Installed by approved installer on schedule Good progress Communiations
Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 23rd December 2021 Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 23rd December 2021 Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 23rd December 2021 Simply Log Cabins 5 star review on 23rd December 2021
Purchased palram 3 by 3.05 metre white Patio cover , great price , delivery arranged directly via the Supplier , Great item very well packaged , very accommodating delivery guys and the item was very easy to assemble and we look forward to getting many years of use out of it. Would recommend the Simply log Cabins and Palram to anyone looking for a similar item.
Simply Log Cabins is rated 4.58 based on 19 reviews