Simple Formations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Formations
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Simple Formations Reviews

About Simple Formations:

Simple Formations is one the longest established company formation agents in the UK having been in business since 1998.

Our aim is to simplify the process of registering a limited company or LLP by using our own bespoke software and website to collect the required data in the simplest way possible. We also aim to offer market leading value for money while supplying all legally required documents with even our most basic of formation packages.

info@simpleformations.com

111 New Union Street, , Coventry

Tell us how Simple Formations made you happy
Really quick and efficient.
The service is perfect as usual, thank you so much.
I was very impressed by the simplicity of the application process. The website is set up very well, it is very logical to use and the service was very fast.
Maybe not quite as simple or quick as suggested, but still much better than I ever expected. Everything well set out and with simple advice and help where needed. Very painless - filled in in half an hour and all done in a couple of hours.
Setting up my LTD company was the most straight forward process. I would highly recommend using simple formations. Ryan Bell was our point of contact and deserves a raise! He communicated well and all responses were quick and very clear - even when we needed to provide additional information. Thank you.
They made what seemed like quite a complex task very straight forward. There chat service was quick to respond as were their emails. They were also able to answer all my queries and get my application processed quickly and efficiently.
Quick formation and excellent communication received
I picked simple formations because of their long background in administering company formations, they were everything I hoped they would be. Punctual, professional and most importantly very communicative. I would recommend them to anyone looking to incorporate an LLP or any other kind of business.
Great service - super fast. Thanks!
I've used them before and they're really efficient. Some of the information inputted into the fields on the company set up form came out wrong, but it didn't appear to make much difference to the set up of the company and to those that checked the documents - I opened a NewCo to buy a house to let. That's the only reason I didn't give them 5 stars.
Simple and easy. happy with their service.
Excellent service; easy to use website and some simple issues that arose once the company formation process had been started, were swiftly and pleasantly resolved by my helpful account person. Would definitely recommend.
Reliable and efficient
Really helpful. I had one issue, rang the number and the response was first class.
As the name suggests, Simple Formations. Very easy. Did get a little lost with the various packages available, but in the end, all was good.
Response to my queries was always prompt and clear with helpful suggestions on forming a company with objects and exempt from using LIMITED. Formation of company was completed and approval was given by the Companies House. The service of SimpleFormations was beyond my expectations. Thank you.
Easy and Simple
Efficient and prompt service. Recommended.
Fast easy professional. Used this company for many years now without any problems. Simple to use, first class service
Quick and efficient service