Simple Formations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Simple Formations

About Simple Formations: Simple Formations is one the longest established company formation agents in the UK having been in business since 1998.

Our aim is to simplify the process of registering a limited company or LLP by using our own bespoke software and website to collect the required data in the simplest way possible. We also aim to offer market leading value for money while supplying all legally required documents with even our most basic of formation packages.

info@simpleformations.com

The Apex, 2 Sheriffs Orchard

How would you rate Simple Formations?

"Great service, had my limited company in 2 days. Was a bit unsure of the time i would retain my registered address but managed to get confomation via email."
"Friendly, supportive and on-time delivery."
"Company formed as instructed swiftly. Still waiting to hear from proposed bankers though; which caused the evaluation to be not 100%"
"The service was great! The whole process went through smoothly and the staff were really helpful. I wholeheartedly recommend Simple Formations."
Geoffrey A
Verified Buyer
"Swift service of a complete package neatly presented - including Coys House Auth code"
"Very straight forward process, easy and quick to do."
"As the name suggests, the whole process for me was simple and hussle free. Thanks"
Aleksandrs P
"Very fast and simple"
"Efficient service, in line with what was advertised on the website."
"As a first time user of your service I found it very easy and straightforward to use."
"Quick simple competent service."
"Its quite simple and easy to format the Company in the UK through Simple Formation."
"Done exactly what it said on the tin"
"Easy to use - prompt response"
"Easy to use website and online process with good explanations of terms and options along the way"
"easy to understand the offer. straightforward website navigation. excellent communication and prompt confirmation with hard copy received without delay. Well done."
"Fast and effective, no hassle, the way it should be"
"It was really straightforward to create our company and when I needed some advice they were on hand to provide it."
"I was able to get someone over the phone to help me through the application"
Jean-Michel C
Verified Buyer
"The registration platform works very well and is easy to use. The low cost and simplified registration process makes it a good value. I highly recommend."
Simple Formations is rated 4.84 based on 111 reviews