Simple Formations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Formations
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Simple Formations Reviews

About Simple Formations:

Simple Formations is one the longest established company formation agents in the UK having been in business since 1998.

Our aim is to simplify the process of registering a limited company or LLP by using our own bespoke software and website to collect the required data in the simplest way possible. We also aim to offer market leading value for money while supplying all legally required documents with even our most basic of formation packages.

info@simpleformations.com

111 New Union Street, , Coventry

Tell us how Simple Formations made you happy
Great service, efficient and "SIMPLE"
The customer service team was awesome especially sam as it was a pleasure talking to him and was very helpful . Every single one fo them delivered their and they have a 24 hour response team which they were prompt. I would always recommend their service, being honest, helpful and the cost effective options as well. Great work TEAM.
After a short teething problems online it was plain sailing in the formation of our clients documents. Online support was great and assisted with technical problems.
Very professional, good services
everything worked smoothly
Quick simple and efficient
All documents etc arrived as
Per.
That’s one less job for my accountant
and a saving of a few £’s for me.
Very quick and friendly service, Thank you
Excellent service. Would highly recommend
happy with the service the only difficult one was passport number
This is the second time I have used the services of Ryan Bell and both times I have been impressed with his efficiency, promptness and professionalism. 100% recommend!
My experience of Simple Formations was very positive. Ryan was superb, providing clear and comprehensive replies to my questions. This seems to be a competitive field, but I would/will definitely use Simple Formations again and would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Quick, efficient. Very happy to recommend
Very good - would recommend this service to anyone seeking professionalism on all levels
I am not happy
Thank you for your review.

I have reviewed your application and I can see that the initial due diligence checks were unsuccessful. We then subsequently contacted you to advise what further documentation would be required to enable us to complete these checks.

All formation agents are legally required to carry out anti-money laundering (AML) checks for all applications before they are submitted to Companies House. This is a government requirement. We provide guidance on what would be required at the beginning of any new application.

If you would like to proceed with the formation please provide the requested documents so we can assist.

If you would prefer to cancel the application please let us know so that we can issue a full refund.

Kind regards, Lewis
Very quick and easy process. I had a query regarding the bank account and they answered the telephone promptly. Very professional and communication was excellent.
Definitely added value compared with going to Companies House. Particularly with the articles of association.
Really easy to use. Had a couple of complications with director money laundering checks (addresses not up to date) , but the team at SimpleFormations walked us right through it no problems. Would recommend, and use again.
Exellent Exellent
Simple, easy to use process with no complications.
Used to register a Ltd Company. So straightforward for a first timer, lots of information and help points for things you would query. Cheaper than using Companies House too. Definitely recommend.
Simple Formations is rated 4.76 based on 335 reviews