Simple Formations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Formations
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Simple Formations Reviews

About Simple Formations:

Simple Formations is one the longest established company formation agents in the UK having been in business since 1998.

Our aim is to simplify the process of registering a limited company or LLP by using our own bespoke software and website to collect the required data in the simplest way possible. We also aim to offer market leading value for money while supplying all legally required documents with even our most basic of formation packages.

info@simpleformations.com

111 New Union Street, , Coventry

Tell us how Simple Formations made you happy
It's very good and fast 👍recommend
Super easy to use, value for money and the customer service is excellent. The first time in my life I've ever done something like this and not being up on things, I needn't have worried. The process has help along the way with the options and there's always customer service to contact if you need extra help!
excellent and prompt service and first class advice
Thank you for the 5 Star Review of our service. Always good to hear we have provided customers with the advice they need. ATB, Mike.
Order number 16011. what is the order status?
From 10/09/2020 I have no information about my order from Simple Formations
You ordered a certificate of good standing on the slow service. This typically takes around 2 weeks to be issued by Companies House. On the date your ordered we contacted you by email to confirm the details required on the document. At the time of ordering you selected the cheapest and slowest delivery option of Airmail. Due to Covid, Airmail deliveries are taking around 2 weeks across Europe. Having checked online the shipment is in Poland and will be delivered this week. We apologise for the delay, but we cannot increase the speed of Companies House or standard Airmail. Thank you for using our service.
Very simple and straightforward process. My company was formed with a couple of hours despite disruption caused by COVID19 pandemic. All digital documents were available on the portal and the Web-Filing Authentication code was also supplied. Can't fault this service.
Thank you for the review. Good to hear that we met your service expectations. Regards, Mike.
Fast,Quick,Low cost, Low fuss - I'm happy!
Simple straight forward with no hassles.
Quick and efficient service
Simple Formations didn't work for me but the service was fine.
I dreaded the process from the beginning and did a lot of research comparing various options, and which one would be best for my needs. SimpleFormations did stand out due to great address choice, always ready UK based support that when I had some questions explained things in very easy manner and price tag was very competitive as well. The icing on the cake was online document storage, where I can always refer to having access to all necessary files as a proof of company presence. Very pleased with my choice and thank you for easy and painless process.
Easy and quick if you don't panic when their computer does not like what you have typed. In my case it did not like the passport info, but accepted driving licence info.

I would certainly use them again.
Quick and easy to use
Very prompt and efficient service, keeping you well informed
You offer a brilliant service at an amazingly inexpensive fee!
The process of forming a company, whatever the variety, is truly simplified. I am fully satisfied.
excellent communication during the application process which was complicated by my non-UK resident status.
Excellent company to deal with. Very helpful and constructive.
Great Service!!
Very responsive customer service, with useful advice.
Very easy to work with. Great packages and quick responses. Very efficient way of forming a company. Highly recommended.
Simple Formations is rated 4.77 based on 299 reviews