Simple Formations Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Simple Formations

About Simple Formations: Simple Formations is one the longest established company formation agents in the UK having been in business since 1998.

Our aim is to simplify the process of registering a limited company or LLP by using our own bespoke software and website to collect the required data in the simplest way possible. We also aim to offer market leading value for money while supplying all legally required documents with even our most basic of formation packages.

info@simpleformations.com

The Apex, 2 Sheriffs Orchard

Tell us how Simple Formations made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Very useful and efficient tool"
"i know your company - its „apostille department“ to be correct - for some years... always perfect service at very competitive prices... ... when looking around for an alternative provider of FORMATION SERVICES i detected that you are residing at the same address as your apostille service department... - and the service while forming an llp was as perfect as i had the pleasure to profit of therefore: thank you... i posted a comment on the „review“ page you name on your website... you don‘t have to read it... it‘s written in the same way as THIS comments 8-) well... if you like: read both reviews... print them out and frame them to present on the wall of your executive board room 8-) thanks again... hope to stay in contact for many many years to come best regards rene"
"Easy process although it’s lots of paperwork"
"Highly simplified and easy procedure. Follow up was impressive. Got back a refund timely after I requested for an additional seal."
"excellent, fast and cost-efficient services... all in a professional way provided and very friendly "presented" we use(d) them for delivery of documents that had to become notarized and apostilled... quite a bureaucratic procedure which is extremely time-consuming = expensive if not done professionally they delivered perfectly... thank you!"
"It was very fast, and download them from the link as well. I would like you to be able to recommend a couple of dispatches to know with whom you can review the tax returns of these companies created. Thank you so much."
"Excellent would definetley recommend"
"Fast, efficient, comprehensive, all in one simple formation.."
""Simple Formations" says it all, they made registering with Companies House simple!"
"They do what they say on the tin. awesome. Yes you can do it all yourself for cheaper but why would you for a few pounds. and all your documents are in one place. Thank you"
"very good company"
"Mr Lewis Downey provided an excellent service on the Live Chat as well as by emails. I would definitely use again and recommend to friends and family."
"I will use simple formations anytime"
"Simple to follow. Company set up within hours. Great value too"
"Very happy indeed with the prompt service. No fuss and easy to use service"
"Having first tried the Government site which was convoluted and puzzling I went to the Simple Formation site and was finished in an hour. I now have all I need at a minimal price."
"When my original application to establish my company was rejected, I was informed by email from a member of your staff, Ryan Bell. I suggested how I would like to amend my application, and he amended the relevant document on my behalf and re-submitted my application with virtually no further input from me. Thanks to Ryan, I had a new company within the hour."
"Really good experience using this company, it was a very smooth process to get a registered address and any questions we had were answered quickly and dealt with in a professional manner"
"The total Registration was simple and seamless. A fantastic service"
"Quick efficient and cost effective Well done"
Simple Formations is rated 4.85 based on 165 reviews