Simple Formations Reviews

Based on 392 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Simple Formations Reviews

About Simple Formations:

Simple Formations is one the longest established company formation agents in the UK having been in business since 1998.

Our aim is to simplify the process of registering a limited company or LLP by using our own bespoke software and website to collect the required data in the simplest way possible. We also aim to offer market leading value for money while supplying all legally required documents with even our most basic of formation packages.

info@simpleformations.com

111 New Union Street, , Coventry

Tell us how Simple Formations made you happy
Company formation went without a hitch but very disappointed with Barclays Bank introduction. What is the point of forming the company in 24 hours if you then have to wait 6 weeks to be able to open a bank account meaning you cannot trade.
Fantastic service and easy to use. Great value for money. Cheers
I had the terrifying prospect of having to sort out the knotty legal & shareholding complications of my business...and the shareholders. I had been quoted quite large sums for doing my reassignment of shares and I was swapped with so much advice and blurb on webpages & blogs. HOWEVER...this company came to my rescue. Ryan Bell from Simple Formations offered me a lot of advice up front - without asking for $$$ - and for a very reasonable rate done everything needed. He kept me in touch with the process and the timeline, answered questions promptly and delivered a speedy service. Running a business can be thankless, draining and stressful...but thanks to Ryan, a chunk of that stress was removed and I slept a bit easier at night. I'll be returning in future for other knotty stuff to deal with! Thanks v.much!
Quick and professional at a reasonable price.
Company formed within 3 hours. Excellent service. Thanks
The Most painless thing I have ever done. Well done Simple Formations.
Easy to follow instructions
Extremely efficient, cost-effective & professional service!
Asking for this review is somewhat premature, because the formation hasn't yet been carried out. On 4th March you asked for a scanned copy of my passport, which I sent. Then on 7th March you asked for a certified copy of my passport by post, which I have had sent, but why not just ask for what you really need the first time and save three days and duplicated work?
Thank you for your review. We should have sent the review request after your company was formed, unfortunately human error led to the request being sent too early. I apologise for this. In the vast majority of cases we can identify clients using electronic ID checks without requesting any supporting documents or delaying the formation process. If these checks fail or the person is not UK resident we will need to request further documents. Sometimes documents can be accepted by email but on occasions the emailed document is not adequate so a certified copy by post is required as a final resort. Unfortunately, all formation agents are legally required to do these checks before we can register companies or LLP's. We do our very best to minimise delays but do understand they can be frustrating and we apologise for the delay. As soon as the certified ID is received in our office we will process the application.
Really simple and easy to use service.
Excellent service, fast efficient and professional
A great efficient service - top of the class. I recommend it to anyone.
v goog fast and reliable service
Straightforward and those who I spoke to were very helpful
It’s the most complicated company for registration. Every company makes registration and after that collects documents. No one company collects documents certified by legal authorities for European citizens. That means costs grow much more (besides registrations itself everywhere is free). So I’m comparison with others you have highest prize and the most problematic registration
Yes that was just terrifically Exellent
Simple Formations 5 star review on 23rd December 2021 Simple Formations 5 star review on 23rd December 2021
I think they have been excellent. They must be very efficient. Despite minor admin problems with my application to form a company they responded very promptly and with a personal, helpful and constructive reply and solutions. Based on my experience with them, I think you’d be hard put to find a better company registration agent. John Rushton MA FCA
Very prompt and professional
Really quick and efficient.
The service is perfect as usual, thank you so much.
Simple Formations is rated 4.76 based on 392 reviews