Simple Formations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Formations
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Simple Formations Reviews

About Simple Formations:

Simple Formations is one the longest established company formation agents in the UK having been in business since 1998.

Our aim is to simplify the process of registering a limited company or LLP by using our own bespoke software and website to collect the required data in the simplest way possible. We also aim to offer market leading value for money while supplying all legally required documents with even our most basic of formation packages.

info@simpleformations.com

111 New Union Street, , Coventry

Tell us how Simple Formations made you happy
It was easy and simple.
Completed our LLP exceptionally quick, even though it was Christmas eve! Would use again and would highly recommend.
I chose Simple Formations because they offer a same day service. After reading the info I believed that as I was applying later in the day, that my formation would occur the following day. I completed the forms and paid the fee. The following day I was told by email to send hard copies which will take weeks. I am not interested and when I have an opportunity I will instruct my bank to contest the payment.
Thank you for your review. Please be advised that all formation agents are legally required to carry out anti-money laundering (AML) checks for all applications before they are submitted to Companies House. This is a government requirement.

We provide guidance on what would be required at the beginning of any new application.

We are sorry that we could not assist you with this application. I have cancelled this and issued a full refund to your card.

We wish you every success in the future. Regards, Lewis
Really simple, fast efficient service. the process is very easy and straight forward.
I woudl recommend to any wanting to setup a small business entity.
Excellent service. Thank you
Excellent work.Completely takes any time and hassle away from you.
Simple form downloaded my documents company set up and good to go.
Great service.
Absolutely fantastic service, so easy. Took all the trouble out of doing myself. Highly recommended!
Perfect service, couldn't ask for better. Recommended
I am very satisfied with your service
Very easy to deal with both online and on the telephone.
Did take longer than expected. But can’t complain due to the corona virus situation.
Fast and efficient service explained what support documentation that was required
The formation is very effective.
Excellent service all round
Thank you for the review. ATB, Steve.
Dead easy to use. Good quality service.
Good to hear you found the site easy to use. Thanks for the review. ATB,
Mike.
It's very good and fast 👍recommend
Thank you for the 5 Star review.
Super easy to use, value for money and the customer service is excellent. The first time in my life I've ever done something like this and not being up on things, I needn't have worried. The process has help along the way with the options and there's always customer service to contact if you need extra help!
Thank you for the great feedback. We aim to make the complicated as simple as possible with online help and customer support. Good luck with your business. ATB, Mike
excellent and prompt service and first class advice
Thank you for the 5 Star Review of our service. Always good to hear we have provided customers with the advice they need. ATB, Mike.
Order number 16011. what is the order status?
From 10/09/2020 I have no information about my order from Simple Formations
You ordered a certificate of good standing on the slow service. This typically takes around 2 weeks to be issued by Companies House. On the date your ordered we contacted you by email to confirm the details required on the document. At the time of ordering you selected the cheapest and slowest delivery option of Airmail. Due to Covid, Airmail deliveries are taking around 2 weeks across Europe. Having checked online the shipment is in Poland and will be delivered this week. We apologise for the delay, but we cannot increase the speed of Companies House or standard Airmail. Thank you for using our service.
Very simple and straightforward process. My company was formed with a couple of hours despite disruption caused by COVID19 pandemic. All digital documents were available on the portal and the Web-Filing Authentication code was also supplied. Can't fault this service.
Thank you for the review. Good to hear that we met your service expectations. Regards, Mike.
Simple Formations is rated 4.77 based on 314 reviews